No Longer

By luvjohncena4lyf

Laken and her boyfriend were out for a night on the town when everything got turned upside down. She's throw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note (Not an Update)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note (not an update...yet)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note (sorry, not an update)
Chapter 28
Final Chapter

Chapter 6

51 3 1
By luvjohncena4lyf

When I woke and saw that I was in bed, alone, I thought maybe the previous few days had all been a dream. That I'd just slept really well and imagined it all. Too bad that wasn't true. 

I was still in that dark, windowless, scary room. The only difference, now Michael wasn't with me. I had so many questions swarming in my already cluttered mind. Would I ever see him again? Why did I want to see him again? Did he care? Did he leave to get me help, to get me out of this horrid place? 

"Good morning dear, how are you feeling?", asked Brenda. I hadn't even noticed her come in. 

"I'm fine ma'am."

"How are your ribs? Yes, Michael told me this morning before he left. I really wish you would have told me dear.  Brady is being reprimanded as we speak."

"He told me not to say anything. I was, I am afraid of him, ma'am."

"Dear, you have nothing to be afraid of. I am having another one of my boys be in charge of you. You will have no more contact with Brady."

"Okay ma'am." Did she really think that was going to make everything all better? I was being held captive and used as a whore, all because of her.

"Aren't you going to thank me? I did you a favor. You should be grateful."

"Yes, I am. Thank you ma'am."

"You are very welcome dear, now, I have my doctor here to check out your ribs. Don't worry, he is only a doctor. No sex is involved in this encounter. Marshal, you are permitted to enter. I will leave you two."

Wow, Marshal was not what I expected. So far everyone I'd seen there was young and toned, except for Brenda, but this guy, Marshal, was old. He had to be pushing 60 and looked every day of it. He had a little medical bag and wore jeans and a button up shirt. Real professional, I thought.

"Okay, let's take a look at these ribs of yours. Which side?", he asked. I told him my right.

I sat up just far enough for my ribs to be uncovered from the blanket. I was still wearing Michael's shirt. Why hadn't he taken it with him? I was glad he didn't.

"Okay, I'm going to have to unbotton your shirt. Is that okay?" I nodded. 

He unbuttoned the shirt from the bottom up until he got just under my breasts. He examined my ribs for a while then wrapped them. Damn that hurt! After that he buttoned my shirt back up and gave me three pills. He told me two were for pain and the other was one I would be taking everyday to boost my immune system. I took all three and then Marshal left. He wasn't too bad. Kinda creepy though, probably because he was so old. 

My new handler came in the room next. He was also young, mid twenties if I had to guess. He was wearing a skin tight muscle shirt and dark jeans. Really good looking. Very muscular and tan. He told me his name was Jason and he was going to escort me back to my room. We walked and walked and walked. We got to a red door, no different than the other hundred we'd passed on our way there. He swiped a key card and in we went. 

The room was gorgeous. Like something I'd only dreamed of. The walls were lime green and the ceiling and floor were orange, my two favorite colors. There was a bookcase from floor to ceiling filled with the best mysteries, my favorite books. There were pictures of all kinds of animals, from sharks to tigers and lions, my favorite creatures. The bed was  king sized with beautiful oak posts, head and foot boards. 

How did they do this? How did they know- Jaxon. He must've told them all this. What, they want their prisoners to feel comfortable? I was suddenly pissed!

"Who the hell do you think you are? Do you think this is going to make me being a sex slave somehow feel better?  You think that trying to make me comfortable makes it okay for you to sell my body? MY body!!" 

"Damn bitch, calm down!"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I'm being held prisoner in this hell hole. I've been here for God only knows how long!"

"If you want to know what day or time it is all you ever have to do is ask."He said it so pompously, like he'd had this conversation hundreds of times.

"What day is it?"

"It's Tuesday." Tuesday? I'd been there for three days? Damn, they must have really drugged me after my run in with Brenda the first day. "Can I have a clock and a calendar in here please? A clock that works and an up to date calendar."

"Yes you can. I'll bring them in little while when I bring you your lunch. What would you like to eat?"

"What are the shitty options? Is it like cafeteria food?"

"No, its prepared fresh here for every meal and you can get anything you want."

"I want prepackaged food. I don't want you to be able to drug me."

"Darling, if you listen, we have no reason to drug you. And if we are going to drug you, we'll tell you ahead of time." How could he be so arrogant? 

"Well aren't you noble people. Fine, I'll take a hot ham and cheese hoagie."

"See was that so hard? I'll be back in a little while."

"Great." 

After Jason left I heard him lock the door, but just to be safe, I turned the knob. It was definately locked from the outside. I decided to explore my new world.  There were two doors, each on opposite sides of the room. I decided to check the one on my right. I walked in and not really to my surprise, it was a bathroom. A shower, a bathtub, a sink, a toilet and a cupboard. How fancy, I thought. I decided to check out the other door.

When I opened it I was in awe. Beind the door was a closet, a walk-in closet. There were hundreds of dresses, shirts and bottoms. An entire wall was covered in shoes of all different kinds. I was never really a girly girl, but that was pretty amazing. And then it hit me, these clothes weren't really for me. They were for whatever sick pervert paid enough for my body. I suddenly had chills and felt alone and scared again, like a child. I laid down on the bed and must have eventually fallen asleep.

***************************************************************************************

I woke up to Jason putting a nail in my wall to hang a clock on. He put it up, then put a small calendar with pictures of farm animals on it on a nail beside the clock. He brought me my food and then left. I ate in peace and noted what time he brought me my "lunch" - 10:30am. I didn't know what that meant but I knew it wasn't a good thing. At exactly 11:25am Jason came back in to my room and took my trash. He came back five minutes later and took me by the arm to the hallway. We turned left and walked for a while. When we came to a black door, which I thought was odd because every other door in that place that I had seen was red, he swiped a key card and pushed me inside first. He followed me in and I realized that was the same room I'd been in earlier, only I hadn't realized earlier that the door was black on the outside too.

On the bed there was an already picked out outfit. Black lace bra and panties. Five inch black hooker boots with long silk stockings. 

"Put that on. Your man for today picked you especially, and he bought this for you. Brand new. He'll be in here in 25 minutes. Be dressed and ready to go. Your make-up is in the bathroom along with  a picture of how he wants your hair and face to look. Questions?"

"How long is he going to be here?"

"He prepaid for six hours but he's a regular so if you do a good job, he'll probably pay for six more. But, either way, you listen to him, do exactly what he asks and there will be no consequences or harm done to you."

"What if he wants to choke me, or hit me? What then? My ribs are still bruised!"

"He's not allowed to do any of that. As for your ribs, you took your pills this morning, they were in your food. You don't feel pain do you?" Since he mentioned it, no I didn't feel pain.

"No."

"Good. Behave."

I got dressed and then went in the bathroom to try to do my hair and make-up the way that freak wanted. I hardly ever do my hair and my make-up is simple lip gloss. But this guy wanted red lip stick, dark smokey eyes and my hair to be put up in a loose bun. 

As I finished I heard the door open. I went out into the bedroom and saw him. He was at least 40. Maybe six and a half feet tall and had a beer gut showing through his black shirt and a boner showing through his black jeans. Instanty I wanted to throw up. He was disgusting. How could they let him do this? Why would anyone want to?

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N Thanks for reading so far!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285 34 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
252K 9.1K 21
Anne feared her husband's reaction getting home back. She knew she can't risk telling him about losing her job. So, she decided to keep this news a s...
838 129 23
We have all been lied to. We have all lied. Some people lie to escape, others would lie to protect. But most lie for protection. Imagine if your life...
6.4K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...