WIFI ; S . ITOSHI

By STARS4MEL

;; SAE ITOSHI X F! READER ♪ " Apt 203 needs to stfu " CHATFIC ! ! HIATUS STARTED ; 03 / 2 / 23 PUBLISHED ; 03... More

;; WIFI ☆
;; VOLUME
;; TOMATO
;; BUTTER
;; BROWNIE
;; PICK UP LINES
;; 2 SICK
;; BEN DOVER
;; GLASSES
;; PB & J
;; STRAY
;; SANRIO
;; PRISON ESCAPE
;; SEE YOU AGAIN
;; CUPID
;; ARROWS
;; NIGHTMARE
;; ARCADE
;; MISSED CALL FROM Y/N
;; CHIBI MARUKO CHAN
;; SNOOZE
;; ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
;; FIRST SNOW
;; FOREVER

;; SPIDER

3.3K 139 83
By STARS4MEL

DIRECT MESSAGING ( )
#000/000/000
1:28AM

Y/N
SAE

Y/N
ARE YOU AWAKE

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Barely

Y/N
HELP ME

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
????

Y/N
I WOKE UP AND WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND TRIED TO TAKE A PISS BUT I LOOK TO THE SIDE AND I SEE A BIG ASS SPIDER.

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
.

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Kill it

Y/N
.

Y/N
i lost it.

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
.

Y/N
i'm gonna cry what the fuck

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Look around

Y/N
I AM AND I CANT FIND IT

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Move out

Y/N
ARE YOU SERIOUS RN
IM ACTUALLY SCARED

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Lock it in the bathroom

Y/N
what if it crawls the fuck out

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Well

Y/N
WELL???

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
You're doomed

Y/N
THATS NOT HELPFUL LIKE AT ALL

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Well what else do you do?

Y/N
FUCK IDK

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
Do you wanna sleep over

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
I start practice late tmrw

Y/N
are you sae

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
??? Yes

Y/N
are you falling inlove with me

Y/N
bc like you've never

Y/N
invited me to ur apt before

Y/N
like usually i have to ask and stuff

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
I just felt generous today

MY CUTIE PATOOTIE SAE
If you don't wanna come over than don't

———————————

It was the dead of night and I was going to Sae's apartment. It was new to me that he would just invite me over like that sure I basically broke into his apartment.. several times, but breaking in to him inviting me was an improvement!

When I got to the door of his apartment I input the digits "3535" with the little buttons on the top of the lock with a click the door unlocked and I let myself in.

I was greeted with a lazy wave by Sae on the couch. His posture was concerning, but it was almost 2am so I couldn't really blame him for looking so tired.

"Saaaee!! Aren't you so excited to see me?!"
I said enthusiastically

"You come over unannounced all the time."
Fair point, but this time should be more special since he invited me did he not? I frown before walking over to the couch sitting next to him..

"Where's the popcorn?" He gives me a confused expression like I just said the craziest thing in the world "Why would we have popcorn..?" I look at him in absolute disbelief. He invites me over for a sleep over just to not even have popcorn?!

What a bad host! I stare at him blankly before replying "It's a sleepover! Since when did you become such a horrible host?!" I say in a sarcastic huff

Before I can say anymore he gets up off the couch and walks to the kitchen..

After 3 minutes or so he returns but.. With popcorn! Maybe he isn't THAT horrible of a host after all..

"What movie do you wanna watch?" He says bluntly before grabbing the remote.

Before I can even speak he replies to his own question "Let's watch a horror movie." he says before putting on the movie "Nightmare on Elm street"

"Are you trying to give me more nightmares?"
Sae looks at me with another confused expression before changing the movie to "Coraline"

He looks stares at me again looking like he's expecting me to say something..

"What?" Is he just too in awe at my majestical face or something? Before I can exhaust my vocabulary by saying amazingly good things about myself he replies "Is the movie too scary now?"

I look at him in disbelief.. Is THE Itoshi Sae being considerate?! Even if it is a little weird I'm not stupid enough to waste this chance.

"I'll be fine! I'm not scared of anything!" I say like I'm the most fearless person in the world.

"Should I change the movie to the Nightmare on Elm street then?"

"I completely lied. I am scared of everything."

Maybe he did humble me there just a little bit though.

I take a handful of the popcorn and eat some of it then a question comes to my mind.

"Sae do you get more salt or more butter on your popcorn?"

"I get more salt."

"Is it because you get salty that you put the mid in midfielder?"

Without any hesitation he points to the door gesturing for me to leave.

"I was just kiddinggg!!"

In return to my joke he turns back on "Nightmare on Elm street" maybe he really is trying to give me nightmares! If anything I bet he has nightmares about what happened in Spain—

"You really do put the pain in Spain don't you?"

Okay if I continued with my jokes I'll definitely get kicked out.. I give him a thumbs up before apologizing profusely. I'd rather die than go back to my apartment that has a spider on the loose.

"Sae you should go to my apartment and kill the spider for me."

"I don't wanna become spider man."

Now that I think about it.. Sae would look pretty hot as spider man. Maybe I should catch that spider and make it bite him! It's worth a shot right?

"I know you're thinking about some weird shit right now Y/n"

And now he's a mind reader what can't he do? Except get a decent haircut.

"Whaaatt?! I'd never! Why do you think so low of me!"

He looks at me with a blank expression he even blinks at me like I'm crazy! Even if I was thinking of something weird he can't just call me out!

I watch the movie slowly it becomes background noise..

The last thing I see before I completely fall asleep is Sae dozing off too..

Eventually we both fall asleep, It's peaceful.

—————————
AUTHORS NOTE
i had several other sae roasts to use 🔥
it's 4:34am rn guys 😢
my sleep schedule is screaming
bc of you guys 💔💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.6K 34
Blue lock x fem!reader Rin itoshi x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, a really good friend of Rin gets added into a group chat with a lot of his so ca...
272K 11.8K 30
❝no i don't want to see pictures of your christmas socks.❞ itoshi sae hates opening his dms, [l/n] [y/n] is probably the reason why. warning; mislead...
220K 8.5K 21
"one more day with her.." f! reader. crack. finished. ©SEN. ❚ DEC 2022.
170K 4.7K 15
WHO LET BACHIRA COOK !? said teenager thought it was a GLORIOUS idea to add a bunch of young male football players (who haven't been outside in a hot...