I'm The Princess's Twin?! (Lu...

By read_write_work

"Who Made Me A Princess?" was a story which was for the Lovely Princess Athanasia. I loved as how she had gon... More

Author's Note.
1. What Kind Of Farce Is This?
2. Ara and Athy.
3. Claude de Alger Obelia.
4. The Boat Scene.
5. (Athanasia) I Love My Sister!
6. His Sleeping Face.
7. What A Spectacle!
8. You're Awake.
9. I Became An Aide For The Emperor.
10. Mr. White.
11. I'm Called What?!
12. Holy Beasts and A Pretty Mage.
13. My First Ride.
14. Recovering From Near Death Experience.
15. Overwhelmed.
16. The Deal.
17. Escorts.
18. Happy Birthday.
19. Debutante: Part 1.
20. Debutante: Part 2.
21. Into The Darkness.
Q & A
Q and A 0.2
22. Tea Party.
23. The Most Charming.
24. My Private Library.
25. Jeanette.
26. You're Cheesy.
27. Final Goodbye.
28. Is She Gone?
29. Roles Reversed?
30. The Forgotten One.
31. Place Where She Died.
32. War.
33. Birthday Celebration.
34. This Is My Ara!
35. A Swordsmaster.
36. A Festival?
37. Outing.
38. A Demon.
39. Don't Show Me Your Face!
40. Worry.
41. Who Did She Take After?
42. Reconciliation.
43. Pinky Promise.
44. Lucas?!
45. She's Dying!
46. Athelinda and Lucas.
47. Meeting the Alpheus Boy.
48. Creepy and Cheesy.
49. Premonition.
50. I Think I'll Die Soon.
51. Bring Her Back.
52. Ara's Memories.
53. I'm Sorry.
54. The Council Meeting.
55. What Next?
56. Manipulating Kindly.
57. Welcome Home, Jeanette.
58. Towards The Last Step Of The Plan.
59. Let's Get The Show Started.
60. Punishment And Praise.
61. My Cute Second Sister.
62. Everything Is Turning Good.
63. Final Showdown.
64. End of Final Act.
65. Back To The Tedious Office Work.
66. Ara's Guide On How To Be A LadyKiller.
67. Date.
68. Why Do You Like Me?
69. I Don't Need Anything Else!
71. Epilogue: Content.
Q & A
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus.
Bonus.
Bonus

70. I'm Happy!

1K 53 60
By read_write_work

The maids fixed my and Athy's make-up and we walked out to see Dad.

"Dad, we're ready." She announced and Dad looked down at us with a smile on his face.

"I can't have you two by my side forever," he said.

"However, in my eyes you two are always my little girls."

Athy and I exchanged a look before we looked at Dad.

"So... Shall we go?" He asked as he stretched his hands for both of us.

I and Athy smiled at each other before reaching out to hold his hands.

"Yes!" We spoke in unison.

We were led towards the church where Athy and Dad went separately while I walked down the aisle towards where the Bishop stood. Everyone had gathered at the pews cheering me with smiles on their faces.

I kept my posture straight and a small smile on my face as my eyes drifted over to Dad and Athy who smiled back at me.

I stood in front of the Bishop who smiled down at me.

"Blessings and peace for Obelia." The Bishop started speaking.

"From now on, we will hold the official coronation ceremony of the Crown Princess of Obelia."

I sat down on my knees on the altar with my hands joined and eyes closed in prayer.

"It is an honour to be able to commemorate this beautiful day, the Crown Princess' coronation." I could hear people talking around me.

"Since the founding of our Empire, we have enjoyed centuries of peace, all in accordance with the great founding Emperor of the Obelian Empire." The Bishop announced.

"This is the first time she's made a public appearance after His Majesty's birthday."

"She's way cooler than I heard!"

"She looks like a Goddess!"

"How could someone so completely embody the regal look of the Imperial family?"

"Look how brilliantly her eyes shine. Her jewel eyes are truly the symbol of Obelia."

"She is just like how the Great Mage had described as Princess Athelinda was."

"Oh, he had also mentioned that Princess Amara is a the closest person who would suit to carry Her Highness Athelinda's legacy of protecting this Empire."

"I wonder what she could be thinking about right now..."

I was actually able to hear them along with Lucas who was also talking– no scratch that, complaining to me.

"You said you won't marry!"

"It doesn't mean I won't keep loving you."

"I can never compete with your father and sister."

"Well..."

"I came into your life before them!"

"My memories were triggered later, honey."

"So?!"

"Lucas, we can still be together just don't be so sad, please."

"We'll have a proper talk later."

He fell silent after that and I wondered just when the Bishop would be done. The congratulatory message was so long and filled with the flowery language and what this meant in simple words was just thank you!

Well, it was just the same as when I was Crowned as Athelinda in past life.

"As such,"

Ah, it's ending.

"His Excellency Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia has designated his successor in continuing the glorious reign of the Empire."

I looked up at Dad who sat on the throne and he gave me a small smile.

The crown was brought over.

"We will now commence the conferment of the Crown Princess' crown."

Dad got up from his throne and walked down the stairs, I looked at him as he stepped down towards me and stopped in front of me.

He gentle removed the tiara from my head placing it over the other cushion and picked up the crown from the other cushion and placed it over my head.

I was surprised as he wrapped his arms around me after that and I smiled to myself as it was a really warm hug which told me that he was proud of me.

"I'm so proud of you." He spoke.

"You're going to make me cry again."

He pulled back and faced everyone.

"As of now, I officially proclaim Amara de Alger Obelia as the Crown Princess of the Empire!" Dad announced.

Originally, in the manwha, Athy was the Crown Princess and the future Empress but with me being a part of their lives and of this world turned the current. I was reborn from Athelinda to Amara in this world which was never a part of the story but I guess I couldn't go against the law of nature.

I stood beside Dad as I faced everyone with a small smile and everyone started cheering and clapping loudly.

"All hail the Sun of the Obelian Empire!"

"Long live His Majesty the Emperor!"

"Long live Her Highness the Crown Princess!"

"All hail Her Highness, Princess Amara!"

I looked at Athy and stretched my hand to her, she walked over and stood beside me. We watched as everyone looked at us with bright faces and smiles. The whole church was filled with the sound of the claps and cheers.

Dad, I and Athy then stood at the balcony facing the common people who also were cheering loudly.

"All hail!"

"Long live the Crown Princess!"

"Glory to your reign!"

"All hail!"

I smiled as I watched everyone cheer for me.

"Are you not nervous?" Dad asked as he looked at me and Athy.

"You seemed a little nervous at the time of your Debutante."

"Are you asking me?" I asked and he then smiled.

"Ah, right. I forgot, my little child is scarier than me."

"Heh?" I smiled and then looked at Athy.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"Eh?"

"Are you nervous?"

"No, I'm fine." She said with a smile and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders pulling her to my side.

"That's good to hear. But if any of you feel uncomfortable, let me know. I'll just cancel the rest of the ceremony." Dad said.

"No, it's okay. I'm not uncomfortable at all. Besides, it's a big day for Ara so, please don't cancel this ceremony."

"Athy, you guys come first for me." I said and she giggled.

"Still, I'd love to see everything through, I've made all the preparations after all and everyone's gathered to congratulate you." She said as she looked at the people.

"And we're receiving the blessings of many people who are here."

I looked at the people who had smiles on their faces and were cheering loudly.

In almost all of my lives, I had died young because of betrayal and deceiving greedy people. But here, finally I was was feeling as if the void of loneliness in my heart was slowly filling up. The iciness that had covered my heart was slowly melting away and I could only feel the warmth.

"Everything is perfect now." I said.

"You two being here by my side is the only thing I'd ever wanted. I'm happy!" I said and I smiled at Athy and Dad.

"I'm so happy too!" Athy grinned and we both looked at Dad.

"... I'm glad." Dad looked away clearing his throat making me laugh as he looked so cute.

"Then this will do just fine!"

After that was the time to go for us to go and greet the people. We changed our clothes, I and Athy were dressed in beautiful white and golden gowns while Dad was in his blindingly handsome white and gold uniform.

Dad helped us both on the open chariot which was pulled by the white horses.

The crowd was cheering from all around us and the flower petals were blowing everywhere.

"Waah!"

"They're so beautiful!"

"Please look this way!"

"All hail the Princess!"

I and Athy waved at everyone.

"Ah, both the Princesses are so beautiful!"

"His Majesty looks like a statuesque as well."

"How could someone be so handsome?!"

"Ah, I can second that." I added as I looked at Dad who turned his eyes at me.

"Oh, and that red haired man? That's the Knight of Crimson Blood."

I and Athy laughed at that as we looked at Felix who was right beside us on his horseback.

"Dad, did you hear? They said you're handsome." Athy said.

"How worthless!" Dad spoke and I laughed.

"You're just saying that because you're embarrassed, right?" I said.

"Everyone must really revere you. It feels like they're serenading us with every flower in the city." I said as I removed one flower petal from his hair.

"They're all for you." He said.

"It's only because the Empire has flourished under your rule, that they're congratulating me so wholeheartedly." I said.

"You're being cheesy again." He said as he looked away clearing his throat and I chuckled.

"Admit it, Dad. You love it when I praise you and Athy."

"Ara, look!" I turned as Athy called me and I looked down at a girl who had a black cloak on.

She reached out with the two red roses in her hands, I smiled as I took one of them while Athy took another. I felt the sudden wave of emotions as I saw her again.

"Are you doing fine?" I asked her through telepathy and she smiled.

"Yes!"

"Dad, just now..." Athy looked at Dad.

"Yes, I know." Dad said.

"Did you arrange it?" I asked and he looked away.

"Thank you, Dad." I smiled as I looked at the red rose in my hand.

"Thank you, Dad." Athy repeated.

All of my past lives had been filled with darkness and negativity that I had forgotten what light or happiness was. I had even lost my trust in familial ties, everything was just grey and tedious. I guess that was why I turned into an apathetic being who was too heartless.

Yet, after being reborn here in this world, I had someone who would reach out to me with a bright smile. Someone who would cry when I get hurt, someone who would hug me tightly and gather my shattered pieces. Someone who would fix me.

I had committed suicide in my past life because I had no reason to keep fighting or suffering the blows of the life. But in this life, I had two solid reasons and I had fought for them. And today, they were by my side, and I couldn't ask anything else from God.

"God, thank You. Thank You for this beautiful life and thank You, for this chance and this happiness."

Suddenly as I prayed the white glowing petals started appearing around me, I looked at my hands as the white glow surrounded me. I felt the warmth, it was as if God was embracing me.

The light surrounded me and glowed brightly and suddenly I could see the Sacred World Tree.

The sacred message that I was trying to remember from my dream was suddenly clear in my head.

"You have finally learned the true meaning of happiness, so don't be sad anymore and walk the path you believe in."

I smiled as the warm glow made my heart warm.

"Thank you, World Tree."

"G-God has bestowed His grace upon the Emperor!"

"I-It's the holy light!"

The people started shouting more cheerfully as they saw that spectacle while I looked at Athy and Dad before facing the crowd waving at them.

"All hail!"

"All hail!"

I spotted Lucas and Ijekiel standing side by side.

"Since when did you two become friends?" I asked both of them through telepathy and Ijekiel flinched while Lucas made a face.

"We're not friends!" Both of them replied at once making me laugh and the two to glare at each other.

The ceremony carried out without any hitch and I could only feel happiness which would stay with me for a long, long time.

Everything from the moment I was reborn in this world had led to this moment, everything that I had done had resulted with us being so happy right now that I could only thank God for everything.

I looked once at the two treasures of my life and smiled deeply as I thought.

"I've finally gotten my happily ever after ending!"

***

Once upon a time there were two Princesses with eyes like jewels. One of them was as lovely as a blooming flower, while the other was as strong as an invincible sword.

Both the Princess were wise benevolent and widely beloved by their people.

The brave Princess was able to rise and defeat the evil that threatened the Emperor and her younger sister, and save the world from destruction.

When she at last ascended the throne, she ruled with sanctity that would be remembered throughout history and earned herself the title of being the "Empire's Strongest Magician Emperor".

This was the story of the "The Valiant Princess and The Lovely Princess."

THE END.

***

Ara: Hello everyone,

I'm here because Author is... well, she's not in the proper state to say anything. The story of Athelinda that was hidden from the world has finally come to the light and well, I guess our journey up till here has come to an end.

Anyways, I won't say much because even I'm feeling a bit emotional.

I thank you all, who read, laughed, cried, enjoyed and got angry while reading this story. I hope our Author's efforts were reached to you.

Thank you all for keeping up till here, thank you for voting, commenting and supporting us throughout.

Hopefully, we might meet again.

All Crew: *holds each other's hands and bow* Thank you everyone!

Hav-

Athy: Wait, there's also Epilogue and Q and A session!

Ara: Ah, yes, right! See you guys there!

Have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
1K 328 12
Monsters Are Created By Other Monsters. Sou & Isabelle, A set of eccentric and unhinged twins with erratic elemental powers has to set aside their di...
31.5K 1K 19
A few years have past after Athanasia inherited the crown. Athanasia is loved and cherished by the people in the continent and the late Emperor, Clau...
29.3K 882 13
During the original Prince and the Raven there towards near what you would call the begging of the end, there is a strange twist in the story. Once l...