Weed and lovin

De LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA Mais

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

10

1.8K 63 18
De LovelyBC23

The Next Evening
DDOT'S POV

"DD look I know I said I would come but I really just want to stay here tonight." I said to DD. "Ma you need to come to the concert I get what happened yesterday was a lot but I don't think you should be alone." DD said to me.

"You're right it was alot so I want to stay here and if you think I'm going to do something to myself I promise you that I'm not." I said to him. "I just really don't think it's a good idea for you to be here alone." he said to me.

"What if I invite the twins over I know they are down here for some show their dad is doing." I said to him and he sighed. "Fine as long as the twins come over than you can stay here tonight." he said to me.

"Thank you and I promise you that I will make it up to you for missing you're concert." I said to him. "Nah you good I get why you don't want to go so I'm not tripping." he said to me. "But I just still feel bad for having to miss it." I said to him.

"And like I said you good put your mental health first even if that's before me as long as you good then I'm good." he said to me. "You don't know how much I love you." I said to him and then I realized what I said.

"Um I think I'm going to tell Jay and them you not coming." he said to me and then he walked out the room. "The fuck did I say that for." I said to myself. So then I just decided to go ahead and call the twins and see if they can come over.

"I'm surprised you're still alive." D'Lila said to me as she answered the phone. "That's because I'm still in Cali but I got a question." I said to her. "What is it?" she asked me.

"Can you and your sister come over something happened last night and I told DD that I don't want to go to the concert and the only way he will let me stay is if y'all come over." I said to her. "Well I can come over but Jessie is with her boyfriend so I know she can't." she said to me.

"Alright thanks I'll let DD know and I'll send you the address." I said to her. "Okay see you in a bit." she said to me and then she hung up. So then I texted her the address and went downstairs to look for DD.

"Jstar you seen DD?" I asked him. "Yeah he out back with Jay and them." he said to me. "Thanks." I said to him. "Yo Ddot let me talk to you for a second." he said to me. "About?" I asked him.

"You know I'm glad you with my brother because I see a change in him and it's a good one like now he knows how to balance his life out with the things he needs and wants but with you it's like you're both his need and want." he said to me.

"I don't get what you trying to say." I said to him. "You'll get it eventually." he said to me and then he walked away. "The fuck type of Dr Seuss shit was that." I said to myself but I brushed it off and went to DD.

"DD." I said his name. "What the twins say?" he asked me. "D'Lila can come but Jessie can't." I said to him. "Well at least one of them can come so I guess since you won't be here alone then you can stay here." he said to me.

"Thank you and I promise I'll make it up to you." I said to him. "Jay can you give us a minute?" DD asked him and then he walked away. "You don't have to make it up to me you don't want to go because of what happened I understand that." he said to me.

"I know but I was suppose to be there for you tonight and now I can't be because I was stupid enough to get high and drunk." I said to him. "Stop putting the blame on you when it's not your fault it's Dotty's." he said to me.

"Speaking of him when we got back last night you said that you would handle it but the way you said it caught me off guard so what do you mean by you are going to handle him?" I asked him. "Don't worry about all that." he said to me.

"No because I need to know if my soon to be boyfriend is about to do something stupid or not." I said to him. "It's not stupid if what am I going to do is going to make sure you're safe from him." he said to me.

"David what do you plan on doing and I'm not asking again." I said to him. "And like I told you don't worry about it just know he gonna get handled tonight and that's on my life." he said to me.

"I can tell you're not going to tell me but promise me you not going to do no shit that gets you locked up or worse." I said to him. "The only thing I can promise you is that I'm going to be safe." he said to me.

"You're saying shit that's making me worry." I said to him. "So change the subject if you don't want to keep worrying." he said to me. And the way he was talking just had me on edge.

"Fine so about what I said in the room earlier." I said to him. "You're good I know you ain't mean it so I'm not sweating what you said and neither should you." he said to me. "Yeah your right I guess I just got caught in the moment." I said to him.

But my ass knew I was lying. "YO DD IT'S TIME TO GO!" Jstar yelled. "I got to go but just make sure you safe and if something feel wrong I don't care if I'm in the middle of a song call me and I'm coming." he said to me.

"Don't stress he's going to be fine." D'Lila said to us. And I'm trying to figure out how the fuck she got here so fast. "What is you a fucking speed demon how the hell you got here that fast?" DD asked her.

"When my friend is in need trust and believe I'm going to get there within 10 minutes." she said to him. "You should go before your brothers come dragging you out the house." I said to him. "Alright and remember what I said." he said to me.

"I will and remember safety." I said to him. "Safety." he said to me and then he gave me a kiss and then left. "Aww y'all are just so cute." D'Lila said to me. "Girl shut up and who's this man that Jessie with?" I asked her.

"I don't even know she keeping him a secret but I know y'all got some food in here." she said to me. "Fucking fat ass and yes we do so let's go in the kitchen." I said to her. So then we went in the kitchen and got her some food.

"Alright so tell me what happened." she said to me as we went in the living room. "Wait I need to put on my comfort movie before I tell you." I said to her and then I put on Princess and The Frog.

"You are the definition of a sensitive gangsta like really out of all movies this your comfort movie." she said to me. "Don't be knockin my fucking movie this shit good." I said to her. "Whatever but go and ahead and get to talking." she said to me.

So then I took a deep breath before I started talking. "Yesterday we went to Luh Tyler's house party and to sum it up quickly me and DD got into an argument because Tyler brung up his ex and so I went to get drunk knowing I was high and because of that I almost got raped." I said to her.

"Ddot why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked me. "Because it's not that big of a deal anymore and I just want to forget that it even happened." I said to her. "You know it's a big deal and you know why but you don't want to say it." she said to me.

"You're right I don't want to say it because it's too much to say." I said to her. "Then I'll say it you know it's a big deal but what's getting you the most is that you went through the same thing Dani did but the only difference is someone got you before whoever could do something to you." she said to me.

"It's weird that this happened to me I would of never thought it would honestly but it did and I don't know how to feel about it." I said to her. "I think you're just in shock honestly because it freaked you out that the same thing that happened to Dani happened to you but the difference is you didn't die." she said to me.

"We should change the subject." I said to her. "Yeah of course so tell me why you and DD seem off." she said to me. "Yeah that is kinda my fault." I said to her. "How?" she asked me.

"This morning I said you don't know how much I love you." I said to her and then she looked at me and paused the movie. "Hold on now you doing too much I ain't tell you to pause my shit." I said to her.

"That movie is going to stay paused acting like it's hurting you that it's paused but how did he react." she said to me. "When I said it he acted like he needed to find his brother and then me and him were talking about it and he said he knows I didn't mean it." I said to her.

"And let me guess your dumbass agreed with him knowing you meant every word." she said to me. "Yeah but maybe he's right I mean yeah we done did some shit with each other but we still not official so it's too early for me to say that." I said to her.

"Then maybe this is your sign to tell him you want to be official I mean y'all already act like y'all not in a talking stage so you might as well just go for it." she said to me. "What if he don't want that?" I asked her.

"I know you see how obsessed DD is with you so don't try and down play ya self like that man don't want you when we both know he does." she said to me. "I wasn't down playing myself but you're right so when he comes back I'll tell him what I really want." I said to her.

"There's my Ddot now let's smoke you about to be officially off the market." she said to me and then she pulled out a bag of weed. "Let me get the rolling tray from upstairs." I said to her. So then I went upstairs and got the rolling tray.

"I meant to ask you what kind of weed is that?" I asked her. "Um Ddot." she said to me and so I looked up and I wish I didn't. "Really what are y'all doing here?" I asked my parents and my sister.

"We came to take you home so go and get your shit and let's go." my dad said to me. "No I'm leaving so y'all wasted y'all time by coming here." I said to them. "I think I'm just going to put this up for now." D'Lila said as she was getting the weed.

"Darrian we're not asking you so get your stuff and let's go now."my mom said to me. "What are y'all not understanding when I said I'm not leaving." I said to them. "Why are you being so difficult this is on you anyways for sneaking away." Desi said to me.

"I'm going to need you to shut the fuck up because I owe you an ass whooping and to cuss yo ass out." I said to her. "You just being weird so stop doing the most and hurry up and get your shit so we can leave I got things to do." she said to me.

"I'm being weird really the only person that's being weird is you because you've been on some opp shit lately and I ain't liking that." I said to her. "Both of you shut up because we didn't come here for y'all to argue we came here to get you Darrian." my dad said to me.

"I'm sorry Papi but no I don't want to go I literally come back home tomorrow so y'all can wait until then to see me but until then use the door you came in through and leave." I said to him. "Why did you leave?" my mom asked me.

"Because y'all kept blaming me for shit that wasn't even my fault and I didn't want to be home with y'all while my only safe place which is DD was in Cali." I said to her. "We weren't blaming you for stuff you just need to know when to take accountability when it comes to it." she said to me.

" I don't want to have this talk because we all know it's not going to go anywhere so just leave because y'all are deadass stressing me out." I said to them. "What happened at the party yesterday?" Desi asked me and I didn't answer her.

"What party?" my mom asked her. "Luh Tyler had a party and Ddot and them we're there but him and DD left early." she said to her. "Desi shut up." I said to her. "Nah either you tell us what happened or we get Desi too seeing as she knows something." my dad said to me.

"Desi why the hell would you do that shit because you know what happened but now you about to have Ddot tell y'all parents what happened that's foul as fuck." D'Lila said to her. "Why am I the bag guy all of a sudden?" Desi asked her.

"Because of the weird shit you're doing like do you not see it." D'Lila said to her. "Darrian what happened?" my mom asked me. "Nothing happened so you don't got to keep asking me about that party." I said to her.

"I tried to give you the chance to tell me so Desi you tell us what happened." my mom said. "Desi don't say shit because it's not even your fucking place to say anything." I said to her. "Ddot almost got raped." she said to our parents as she was looking me directly in my eyes.

"Like I said opp shit." I said to her. "Darrian so it's true and let me guess you weren't going to tell us." my dad said to me. "Papi y'all overreact about anything I tell y'all so no I wasn't going to tell y'all because I knew how it would end." I said to him.

"We are your parents so you need to tell us." my mom said to me. "Y'all are barely my parents, mami y'all act like Desi parents more than mine but y'all have always done that shit." I said to her. "What are you talking about?" she asked me.

"Why do you think me and Dani were so close it's because we only had each other yeah me , Desi and Dani are triplets but Desi was always the golden child that y'all always protected and still do." I said to them. "That's not true." my dad said to me.

"Oh really then proof it." I said to them. "How?"my mom asked me. "What's me and Dani's favorite color?" I asked them. "Red and green." my mom said to me. "No it's blue and purple now what's Desi's favorite color." I said to her.

"Orange." she said to me. "I see you got that right now Papi what is Desi's fear?" I asked him. "Spiders." he said to me. "Got that right but tell me do you even know what mine and Dani's fear was?" I asked him. "No I don't." he said to me.

"Our fear already happened and that was losing each other." I said to him. And they didn't say anything. "Now y'all can see what I mean by y'all always being there for Desi and always protected her but when it came to me and Dani we ain't get none of that shit." I said to them.

"We didn't come here for a family therapy session we came here to get you so go and get your stuff now." my dad said to me. "No so stop trying because I'm not getting anything because I'm not leaving with you and I said that already and I'm going to keep saying that." I said to them.

"Just come home where we know you are safe." my mom said to me. "I'm safe where I am right now so you don't need me home for my so called safety you just want me home to be away from DD." I said to her. "Well their right." Desi said to me.

"Don't stars because you were the one who kept bothering me on talking to him when I was to scared too so don't have a problem with it now Desiree." I said to her. And she didn't say anything.

"Look I'm going to n-" and before I could finish my sentence my phone kept blowing up with text messages. "Why keeps texting you?" D'Lila asked me. "It's Jay and all them." I said to her as I was reading the messages and my heart dropped.

"I need someone to take me to them." I said to them. "I'll take you." D'Lila said to me so then I went upstairs to put my shoes on. "Darrian you're not going anywhere but with us so get your stuff." my dad said to me.

"Look we can argue about that later but right now I need to go." I said to him as I tried to walk out the house but he pulled me back. "What happened that has your attention so much?" my mom asked me. "DD got shot."
————————————————————————

therealddot

                                         ••

therealddot On everything I hope my baby pull through 💕🙏🏾
like by 16k others
COMMENTS DISABLED

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.1K 500 39
This all started after DD's lil brother died July 9,2022 was the day DD lost his lil brother Nottis dream was to become a big well known rapper. Him...
44.5K 973 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁.
110K 1.1K 32
𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...