๐’๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐–๐„๐๐’ MHA x RE...

By NotNormal2010

I recently just watched the new SpiderMan movie, and I then thought of MHA x Spiderman!Reader Soo.... HERE WE... More

๐‚๐ก. 1 : quirkless.
๐‚๐ก. 2 : 180 flip.
๐‚๐ก. 3 : izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo
๐‚๐ก. 4 : money.
๐‚๐ก. 5 : getting fit.
๐‚๐ก. 6 : spider.
๐‚๐ก. 8 : excuse me what??
๐‚๐ก. 9 : figuring it out.
๐‚๐ก. 10 : just a 'normal' spiderman comic.
๐‚๐ก. 11 : inspiration.
๐‚๐ก. 12 : pew pew.
๐‚๐ก. 13 : im hella ready.
๐‚๐ก. 14 : Entrance Exam
๐‚๐ก. 15 : stupid green bean.
๐‚๐ก. 16 : results.
YALL LISTEN UP-
๐‚๐ก. 17 : homeroom teacher.
๐‚๐ก. 18 : quirk apprehension test.
๐‚๐ก. 19 : start of combat training.
๐‚๐ก. 20 : middle of combat training.
๐‚๐ก. 21 : end of combat training.
๐‚๐ก. 22 : groupchat.
๐‚๐ก. 23 : deputy and president
๐‚๐ก. 24 : usj.
๐‚๐ก. 25 : hanging out with my trio.

๐‚๐ก. 7 : what a "sticky situation"

2.5K 79 29
By NotNormal2010

"So basically— what you are saying is that; you got attacked by this green blob monster— which ALMOST KILLED YOU. And when you were on the brink to passing out— ALL MIGHT came in and did not only SAVE you with one of his famous smashes, —But ALSO SIGNED ONE OF YOUR MANY HERO ANALYSIS BOOKS?!?! AND IM THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS?!?" You basically blew the poor green haired boys ear drums.

"Y-yeah??" He sweat dropped "oh not only that but did I also accidentally might have taken a trip with All might AND might have accidentally let the soda container were the green blob was stuck in fall because I took a hold of All Mights pants??" "IZUKU YOU LUCKY BOY and how the HECK did you NOT MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION ON YOUR ROLE MODEL?!?" You scolded him "I-ITS STUPID I KNOW!" He sulked.

"Oh also Kacchan might have found the soda container that held the green blob, so the cap must have somehow flew off WHICH also LED the blob to be free AND also tried to kill him?? And I might have also tried to save him.." "WHAT."

"NOT TO WORRY THOUGH!! ALL MIGHT WAS CLOSE SO HE ALSO SAVED HIM!!" "IZUKU! HOW THE HECK DID THAT KEEP ON HAPPENING?!? No— wait, let me guess— you ran into him again making it the third time that day." You said jokingly "you're not wrong.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"WHAT?!?"

- - -

"Y-you finally calmed down??" "After you telling me the many times you crossed paths with All Might? Yes." He sighed.

"Anywaysss— finals are almost coming soon, and I've been wondering if you'd like to study together?" "Sorry— can't. There's uhm— something REALLY important I had planned today" he apologized. "No— that's okay, maybe next time?" "Y-yes! Definitely next time!" "Alright then, cya tomorrow!" "Bye!"

- - -

"So.. *huff,* *huff,* broccoli boy dipped out on preparing for the finals?" Your father huffed out as he threw his right fist directly at your head, you barely dodged. "Yeah.. that isnt normal.. so *huff,* something serious might have happened" you took a breather.

The next move your father sent was a kick to your stomach. You dodged to the right as you held his leg. "He did say he had something important planned for the day" you then tried to kick his side with your left leg. "Really?" "Yeah."

"Well that's new" he harshly pulled his leg back, which took you with it and took the opportunity to knee you in the stomach with his right leg, —knocking the air out of your lungs. You felt a shock of energy for a quick second. "N-not really" you gasped as you laid on the ground, wincing from the pain as you held your stomach. "Well that's all for today. The stunt you pulled with catching my leg is a great way to buy some time and get the upper hand." Your father spoke as he lend you a cold water bottle.

"For now just head to your room and rest. We train tomorrow at the same time." He dismissed you as he walked away.

"Man that man really doesn't hold back." You winced.

- - -

'Ding!'

Your phone got a notification.

'Ding!'

Your phone got another notification.

...

'Ding!'

. . .

'Ding!'
'Ding!'
'Ding!'
'Ding!'

You groaned as you stirred to your right and brought your blanket up to your face.

'Ding!'
'Ding!'
'Ding!'
'Ding!'

You finally got up and checked your phone.
'12:03 a.m.'

'Who the fuck is texting me in the middle of the fucking night?!?' You mentally screamed.

Finally checking your contacts, you saw Disens number; it read 11+ notifications.

Finally opening the contact, you started to respond;

(Text)

(???) 12:03
Yo.

(???) 12:03
???

(???) 12:03
Hello??

(???) 12:03
HELLO???

(???) 12:03
YO— YOU DED?!?

(???) 12:03
Damn. You must be out—

(???) 12:03
Bro istg if you don't pick up the fucking phone and respond imma personally bust down your door.

(???) 12:03
Man— imma spam you then.

(???) 12:03
Shimmy

(???) 12:03
Shimmy

(???) 12:03
Yeah

(???) 12:03
Shimmy yeah

(???) 12:03
Shimmy yeah

(You) 12:04
Bro what the fuck.

(You) 12:04
Why the fuck are you still up at 12:04 fucking am?!?

(???) 12:04
Bc why not??

( "You changed (???) contact name to (annoying gremlin)" )

(annoying gremlin) 12:04
WHA?!?

(annoying gremlin) 12:04
ANNOYING GREMLIN?!?

(annoying gremlin) 12:04
THE FUCK?!?

(You) 12:05
YEAH WHAT CHU' GONNA DO 'BOUT IT HUH?!?

( "(annoying gremlin) changed your contact name to (kid with spider rabiz)" )

(kid with spider rabiz) 12:05
I—

(kid with spider rabiz) 12:05
THE FUCK?!?

(annoying gremlin) 12:05
YEAH. HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?

(kid with spider rabiz) 12:06
MAN FUCK YOU! GET SOME SLEEP. GOODNIGHT BISH.

(annoying gremlin) 12:06
FUCK YOU

(kid with spider rabiz) 12:06
YEAH YEAH.  GOODNIGHT, TTYL

( (kid with spider rabiz) is offline )

- - -

You left the app and turned off your phone, then placed your phone down and brought your hand up to run your fingers through your hair to find out that your phone was still on your hands— stuck.

You brought your other hand and tried to pry it off your right hand, just for it to.. also get stuck.

You stumbled off your bed as you tried to get your phone unstuck. It felt like you gorilla glued it, WHICH YOU CLEARLY DIDNT—

You somehow managed to stand up as you placed your phone-stuck-hand under the wooden table near your bed, mostly the upper half of your phone under the table— and tried to yank your hand up. After three times, you placed your right food on top of the table for more strength— and after the fourth try.. YOUR HANDS WERE FREE!!

Until you fell down and instinctively grabbed onto the wooden table for it.. to be stuck..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...