๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...

Por author_viola

"๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–™๐–—๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™, ๐–•๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–’๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š, ๐–‹... Mรกs

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7 (warning)
important
part 9 (Warning)

part 8

4.9K 86 4
Por author_viola

Meanwhile tae's pov
In the morning

I woke up feeling a little hot. My head was also hurting. I was fighting with my thoughts whether to go office today or not. But i have an urgent meeting today. I got up from my bed and went towards bathroom. I did my daily routine and started to getting ready for office. I was feeling tired. I sat on my bed. Am I having a fever? I touch my forehead and yeah it was hot as expected. *Sigh* i Really don't want to go office but it urgent. I grab my phone and purse and went downstairs. Yuri was not there. I take my seat and the maid serve me the breakfast. After some minutes later yuri came but i didn't greet her back as always. I did my breakfast and leave for office.

Author pov
One hour before lunch break

tae was feeling very hot. His cheeks were burning. He already attend the meeting. Jungkook came in his office . He look at tae and he was massaging his forehead.

Jungkook - hyung ! Are you ok? *He said with a concern*

Tae - yeah , I'm fine *he said not looking at him*

Jungkook noticed it. He went towards him and placed his hand on his forehead.

Jungkook - hyung! You are burning!! *Shocked*

Tae - it's ok. *He said slowly*

Jungkook - no! It's not! Lemme me call the doctor *he said while dialling number on his phone*

Tae - no! Don't. Just take me home.*he said while standing from his chair*

Jungkook - but- *was about argue*

Tae - *look at him with serious face*

Jungkook - ok. *He said while started to walking outside with him*

Jungkook take him to his mansion. Tae went inside of his mansion when a maid come to him.

Maid - what happened master?

Tae - nothing . Just not feeling well today *he said while going towards his room*

Maid - should I call the doctor* she said with a concern*

Tae - no thanks*he said while entering his room and locked it*

He removed his coat and went straight to his bed. He was feeling tired so he slept quickly the moment he lay on the bed.

Yuri - No please!!!!
Don't do this!!
I'm begging you!!!
Please someone help me!!
oppaaa!!
Please help me!!
No!!!!

Tae woke up while breathing heavily.
He was sweating.

Tae - thank god it was just a dream..... a bad dream *he said while putting his hand on his chest* but i have never had a dream like this before. I know i had a lot of dreams but not like this ........ not about yuri. She was getting r*pe in front of me and i was just standing.
*Sigh* what if she is really in danger?
Should I call her teacher? Naah?!? Am just overthinking. And also why am I even worrying about her?.............
But still , even if she is not my real sister, i can't let anything happen to her ,not like this.

I look at the clock and it was showing 12 o'clock. Indicating that it's lunch time. Her school is over at 3 o'clock . I am not hungry so i again lay down. I tried to sleep but that dream was continuously roaming in my mind. Also she never talks to me about her bullying. God!! I'll talk to her today.

Yuri pov

I reached home and went straight to my room. I locked the door. I went towards my bed and sat down on the floor beside it. My knees was touching my chest. My arms were around my legs and my head was on my knees. The moment i close my eyes all the things again started to roaming in my mind. I started to crying slowly but soon it turned into loud sobs. I started crying more and more on the thought that I almost got r*pe. I was crying because he told me that he will continue it tomorrow.
What should I do?? Should I tell oppa?? I really can't take this anymore. What if he do that again tomorrow? No no , i don't want to get raped. I have to tell oppa.

Author pov.

Yuri was crying and crying continuously. Her nose and cheeks become red. Her eyes were swollen. She look like a complete mess. She was sobbing like crazy. But then she heard a buzz sound from her phone. It went off for a sec but it started buzzing again indicating that someone is messaging her. She stop crying for a min . Her all focus was on the phone. She knew from inside that who it could be. She became nervous and scared. then again she heard a sound coming from her phone but now the phone was ringing. She became panic. She started backing off from the phone until her back hit the door.she put her hand on her mouth. After sometime later her phone went off. She again started to crying. Part of her still want to see the messages but part of her was scared. It's been an hour since she sat there. She stopped crying. She was still fighting with her thoughts whether to check the messages or not. She was bitting her nails. After a strong argument with her ownself she slowly got up and started to taking little steps towards her phone. She grab her phone and unlock it. She saw 1 missed call and 5+ messages from Kai. Her tears again started to coming from her eyes. She open the chat with her shaky fingers.

Kai - hi sweety!
I have a lot of fun with you today
I hope you also enjoyed it.
So you're not gonna reply?
It's ok! I have smth for ya.
*He sends pictures and video*
If you dare to tell anyone about
Today then for god sake I'm
Gonna leak all these pictures and
Videos. And trust me I mean it.

Yuri started to tearing up after watching the video. It was her. They record all of that. She fell down on her knees and started to crying hard. They left no choice for her. After 2 hours of crying she became tired. Her eyes started hurting. She started getting sleepy. She lay down on the floor and closed her eyes. After some minutes she was in a deep slumber. She didn't even change her uniform.she don't know that tae was at home.

Dinner time

She woke with the sound of a knock. She opened the door and it was maid.

Maid - miss yuri din- *she got interrupted after seeing her face . It was red and her was swollen*

Maid- miss yuri wh-what happened?? Are you okay?!? *She asks while being concern*

Yuri take a moment to realise what she is talking about. *Oh shit*

Yuri - nothing. Why are you here, anyway?! *She said while getting a little nervous*

Maid - really?? I mean- *she got interrupted by yuri*

Yuri - yeah, I'm totally fine.

Maid - ok, i want to tell you that the dinner is ready come downstairs.

Yuri - ummm... I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat anything. *She said and closed the door quickly, didn't want her to ask any other question*

Meanwhile the maid

She went downstairs and started to serving the food to tae. Tae ask her about yuri.

Maid - master she said she is not hungry but ummm.. something is wrong with her*she said still not sure whether to tell him or not*

Tae - what? What do you mean by something is wrong with her * he said while getting up from his chair*

Maid - master when i went to call her for dinner but the door was lock and when she opened it i saw her eyes were swollen and her face was fully red probably because of crying.

Tae pov

After hearing what the maid said i became very nervous. Today's dream again come to my mind. I became more nervous. What if something is really happened to her. Should I talk to her?? I leave the dinning area and went towards her room. I sighed before knocking the door.

Yuri - i already told you i don't want to eat anything

I heard her shouting from the other side of the door.

Tae - it's me! Open the door,i want to talk to you *he yelled back*

Yuri pov

What??? Why is he here and what does he want to talk to me?? What should I do??

I looked myself in the mirror and yeah my eyes was swollen. Shit!!

Tae - why aren't you opening the door??

I heard him yelling from outside. I didn't even change my clothes . I take a deep breath and open the door not making any eyecontact with him.

Tae pov

She opened the door while not looking at me.

Yuri - what do you want to talk to me? *She said still not looking at him*

Tae - can I come in??

Yuri - ye-yeah *she said while getting nervous*

They both went inside. Tae sat on a chair and yuri sat on the edge of her bed.

Tae - why didn't you change you clothes *trying to break the silence*

Yuri - *shocked after hearing his question but managed to lie* i- i was feeling tired and when I come to my room i lay on my bed just for few minutes but i slept for hours.

Tae - okay, but why are you eyes puffy. Were you cried??

The moment i asked her the question i saw her being nervous and scared. She get up from her seat and turned around not want to face me. I also get up from my seat and stand in front of her. There was alot of emotions on her face. I don't know if she was hurt or angry or sad. She closed her eyes and take a deep breath before saying-

Yuri - u already know that i got bullied, right?? *She said looking straight in my eyes *

Tae - yeah bu- *she didn't let me complete my sentence*

Yuri - today i also got bullied and thats the reason i was crying. *She said with teary eyes*

I don't know why but i'm having a feeling that she is lying. I was about to say something when my eyes caught something on her neck. Wt- it was a fucking hickey not a small but a very big one.

Tae - how did you get this?? *As she realised what i was asking she quickly hide it with her hairs*

Tae - who did this to you??? *I was getting angry but she didn't reply*

Tae - I'm asking you something??who the fuck did this you??*i grabbed her both arms but she yanked my hands away*

Yuri - why do you even care??? Huh?!*she shout at me on the top of her lungs*

Tae - I'm not caring , I'm just asking!!
*I shout back at her*

Yuri - why are you even asking?!? The day i ask you for help you said you don't give a single fuck about me then why the fuck you are even asking me what happened?? *She again yelled on me . I was shocked but yeah she was right the day she needed my help i totally ignored her. This all happened because of me*

Yuri - you were always rude to me but i never take that seriously, thinking that you are just depressed after mom- dad's death even after knowing that you are not my real brother i cared for you but in these few days i just realised that a step - brother can never be a real brother. If i had a real brother he would never let this happen. *She said with hurtful voice*

Tae was taken aback after hearing her words. It was like someone just stabbed in his heart. His eyes was getting teary after hearing those words from her mouth. He was feeling very guilty. He was regreting everything he said to her.

Yuri - leave me alone *she said while sitting on the floor and hugging her knees*

Tae - yuri , I'm - I'm really very sorry please i- *he got interrupted by her*

Yuri - please leave me, i don't want to talk to you *she said while putting her head on her knees*

Tae - yuri please listen to m- *he again got interrupted by her*

Yuri - please!!! *She said totally showing her anger towards him*

Tae didn't say anything and just leave the room. Yuri started crying hard. On the other hand tae went to his room and locked it. He fell on his knees and let his tears fall on his cheeks. He was blaming himself all the time. Whole night they didn't sleep. They both were crying and sobbing in there rooms.

Hi bubblies!!! So how the chapter??was it emotional?? I try to make it emotional but please tell me was the story good??

For now bbbyeee❤️❤️luv ya😘

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

195K 9.6K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
266K 11.5K 85
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โค๏ธ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ˜
158K 9.4K 40
๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐„๐Œ๐๐‹๐Ž๐˜๐„๐„ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ( ๐œ๐ž๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐›๐š๐ง๐) "๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง...
62.2K 2.9K 20
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...