Phoenix - B. Hargrove

By Spectrum_222

Emily Hopper aka 003 has been through a lot in the past year. She escaped Hawkins lab with her sister El, hel... More

Phoenix
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Phoenix II
24.
25.
26.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
Phoenix III
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.

27.

1.7K 30 0
By Spectrum_222

Emily's pov

I sigh as I look up at the clock on the wall at Enzos. I get up and place down a tip as I leave. "He never showed up?" A waitress asks me as I make it to the door. I shake my head and look down. She gives me a smile of pity and goes back to waiting on another table.

I get in my Mustang and flip down the sun visor to reveal a picture of Billy and me. I sigh as I hold the picture to my chest. It's not like Billy to ditch me on a date.

I place the picture back and crank up my Mustang as I start the long drive back home as I fidget with the necklace Billy gave me the whole time.

.•°☾︎𑁍☽︎°•.

"I'm home!" I yell out as I walk into the cabin. I see El pacing back and forth in the living room and I sigh. "You okay?" I ask her as she keeps pacing. "Hopper said Mike's mom called about his grandma." She says, not looking up at me.

"Why are you here? I thought you had a date with Billy." She asks as she stops pacing to look at me. "I did but he never showed up." I say with a sigh. "What?" El asks me surprised. "I know it's not like him to ditch me." I say and run my hands through my hair.

"Are you worried about him?" She asks me while walking up to me. "Obviously." I say as tears start to fill my eyes as I think about all of the bad things that could have happened to him. "Hey, I'm sure he's fine." El says as she wraps me into a hug. I nod and we stay like that until we hear the front door open.

We break apart and look to the door to see Hopper standing there smiling. "Hi?" El and I both say in unison as we give him a questioning look.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Hopper asks as he looks at me and his smile disappears. "She had a date." El says with a smirk. "ELEVEN!" I yell at her shocked that she said anything. "WHAT?" Hopper yells while looking back and forth between us. I groan and walk into my room and slam the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.4K 47
- ❝so, let me get this straight. you found nina weird, but now you think you have a crush on her?❞ ❝yes.❞ in which 009 escapes from hawkins lab with...
708K 15.6K 22
Subject 01: Y/n L/n Abilities: emotion reading, mind reading, seeing through someone else's perspective, and psychological practices. You were an ex...
22.4K 319 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...
15.7K 439 33
Y/n L/n has lived in Hawkins, Indiana her whole life. But while she's in high school, some strange things begin happening around town, starting with...