โœŒ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ...

By potterheaderror

โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๐•„๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ก๐•™๐• ๐•“๐•š๐•’ โžช ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•ก๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค. โ™Œ๏ธŽ ๊งCสŸแด€ส€แด€ Pแดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€ แด›แด Jแด€แดแด‡... More

How They Met
Year 5
Vixen
An Illness
Ma Petite Renard
Pardon
Veritaserum and Animagi
First Quidditch Match
Quidditch Tryouts
Gryffindor Party
The All-Wizard Tournament
Awful Predictions
Four Champions
The First Competition
Winter ball outfits (girls)
Winter Ball
It's Christmas!
Hogsmeade
The Map Works!
The Second Competition
Room of Requirement
A Tad Bit of Revenge
New Years Eve
Imperius Curse
Happy Birthday Severus!
Sherbet Lemon
The Final Competition
Last Day at Hogwarts
An Unexpected Visit
August 14th
Grey Eyes
Back to Hogwarts
Amortentia
Full Moon
The Slug Club
Blood Promise
We're Finding Out What!
Memories
Finally 17!
Still Friends?
A Prank Gone Wrong!
Shhhh
Lilacs and Tulips
You-Know-Who
A Terrifying Letter
Official?
Lashing Out!
A Friend in the Stars
Werewolves
Trust Issues
Crazy Dyed Dares
Grand!
Banned Things
Headaches and Milkshakes
Play with Fire
Exes and Hexes
Are We Sober?
Another Attack
Secret Societies
Crazed Maniac
Hushed Voices
Bittersweet Endings
Turn Back?

The Beginning of an Era

97 4 0
By potterheaderror

Clara spent most of her time locked up in her room. Her parents had never been more disappointed in her.

"You were the influence, Clara, you were the more mature one!"

"What about all your plans? You've gone and ruined them all!"

"This is what we get for being easy on you? You go crazy just like that?"

"Hey, mom," Clara whispered as she walked into the kitchen where Ms. Potter was doing the dishes.

Ms. Potter put down the dishes she was washing, took off her apron and walked straight out of the kitchen. "You can finish those off!" She called out, referring to the dirty dishes and Clara burst into tears.

She wanted more than anything to go back to Hogwarts, to fix it all. One wrong move, one severe outburst, her life ended right then and there. The Potters were still waiting for a letter from the Ministry, claiming Clara had shamed the family name.

Clara poured some cereal and milk into a bowl and sat down at the counter. She pulled out a paper and began writing to Lily. With all the free time on her hands, she didn't even have the chance to miss a single letter to her; Lily was her haven.

When she finished cleaning the dishes, Clara walked straight out the front door and transformed into a fox. It was her favorite thing to do; being at home without James wasn't as fun as she always imagined it would be. She missed him.

Most days passed by in a blur, Clara counting down the days until James would finally come home. 

"Des yeux qui font baisser les miens, un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche-" Clara was singing to herself when an owl flew in through her bedroom window. She assumed it was Lily, even though she had sent out her letter just a few hours earlier.

Clara recognized the owl, it was Sirius. 

"Clara,

How are you holding up? Never mind, don't answer that, of course it's hell for you. If it makes you feel any better, we beat Slytherin today in Quidditch which means we're in the finals next week; I have a feeling we're going to win. Look, there's no point in trying to fill you with any hope other than the fact that we'll be back before you know it, I'm planning on coming over with James before going home. Lily told me about the situation with your parents, even though you don't want to hear it, their behavior is completely understandable, but don't let that get to you, V, it'll get better. I know it sounds stupid but you shocked all of us, Clara Potter, the reckless academic, now just a high school dropout. I'm sorry I'm not making you feel any better, but the both of us know that it's not what you need right now, you need to face the reality of your actions. Let me know if something happens with the Ministry; I'm curious.

Sincerely, Sirius Black."

Clara threw the letter right out the window. How could he? How dare he?

Her fingers trembled as she began writing a letter, her anger spilling into the ink on the paper. After all this time, the person she had trusted more than anyone, making her feel so ashamed for something she had partially done in his favor. Clara was done with it, if she wouldn't be considered good, she wouldn't be good at all.

Clara walked slowly, the light from her wand barely lighting up the dark alleyway ahead of her. Bellatrix Lestrange walked behind her, her wand pointed at the back of Clara's head incase Clara thought to turn on her.

"How much farther?" Clara whispered, almost tripping on a loose brick and stumbling over her own shoes. 

"Walk properly," Bellatrix snarled. "If it weren't for Lucius, I'd murder you right here and now. Just keep walking."

After walking for a while more, Bellatrix apparated them both to the entrance of a gigantic mansion. 

"Give me your wand, Potter," Bellatrix hissed, her hand reaching out to Clara expectantly.

Clara paused for a moment then reluctantly handed Bellatrix her wand. She proceeded to follow her into the mansion, fear creeping down her spine, she had no idea what was in store for her.

"He's waiting for you in there," Bellatrix gestured towards the dining room and Clara walked inside slowly.

"Ah, Potter, alas," A dark menacing voice spoke and Clara reached for her wand which she then remembered wasn't with her.

"My lord," Clara slowly bowed her head, her fingers trembling with fear. "I would like to reassure you that I'm not here on any business of Dumbledore's, I'm done with that old fool."

Voldemort let out a laugh. "Why should I believe you? Your entire bloodline is a disgrace,"

"Let's just say, I'm not exactly like them." 

The dining room was now filled with more the twenty other people, some sitting and some standing. Whispers began as one of them noticed Clara's presence on the table right next to the Dark Lord.

"Everyone, quiet!" Voldemort silenced them all. "I would like to announce a new recruit, Clara Potter."

Gasps passed around the dimly lit room, a few laughs too.

Clara's eyes caught onto a certain person who was eyeing her suspiciously, Regulus Black. He mouthed something to her that she didn't quite understand but made Lucius nudge him and he looked away.

"Potter has provided me with some interesting information," Voldemort said then turned to Clara, "do share it with the rest."

Clara nodded, "Dumbledore is recruiting a group of his very own, the Order of the Phoenix, he's recruited around ten members that I know of. James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew are some," she began, looking around the table as she spoke. "He attempted to recruit myself as well, unsuccessful obviously."

"How do we know you're not lying?" One of the people at the table spoke up, and other began throwing accusations as well.

"Silence!" Voldemort boomed. He raised his wand to Clara, her eyes widening at the sudden act, "this is how, crucio!" 

Clara began screaming and wriggling in her chair, the feeling of a thousand burning needles penetrating her skin. "STOP! PLEASE, I'M NOT LYING!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, and Voldemort stopped.

"Give her the dark mark!" Regulus stood up suddenly, all heads turning to face him. "If she lets out any information from us, we can turn her in to the Ministry." 

Clara was breathing heavily, tears running down her face. "No!" She begged, "no, no, it is unwise! If they know they'll kill me and I won't be able to aid you anymore!"

Voldemort let out a cackle, "or maybe you just want to run back?"

"NO! No! Never, I'm done with them. I'll be your double agent, please," Clara suggested, wiping the tears off her face. 

Voldemort took a moment to think about it, then looked at Clara with thought. "A Potter, they'll never see it coming..."

Lucius leaned forward, studying Clara's desperate face. "Give her the dark mark on her back," he said, catching Voldemort's attention.

Clara sat alone in a bedroom inside the mansion, her back burning with pain. Voldemort had taken Lucius's suggestion, at least this way she couldn't be caught nearly as easily.

The door opened and Regulus walked in, a grim look on his face. "Why?"

Clara looked up, "because if they want to paint me as evil, I may as well match the painting."

"So you're doing this for revenge?" Regulus raised an eyebrow. "You know I tried protecting you from this."

"Well you didn't need to, okay? This was my decision." Clara retorted. 

Regulus looked at her with a look of deep sadness and walked over to sit beside her. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?" He told her. "Wait why aren't you at Hogwarts, how'd you leave?"

"Expelled," Clara said then let out a loud laugh. "I tried killing someone!"

"You're joking, right?" Regulus looked at Clara and when she didn't laugh again his eyes widened. He burst into a fit of laughter, then covered his mouth at realization. "You need to tell Barty!"

As if on cue, Bartemius Crouch Jr. walked into the room, clapping and smiling. "I heard it all!"

Clara jumped up and ran to hug Barty. "I missed you!" She laughed.

"Wait why didn't I get a hug?" Regulus grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 43 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
122K 2.8K 128
โš ๏ธ warningโš ๏ธ -may have bad language -โš ๏ธAlso, if you are triggered by such topics as anxiety, underage/ teen drinking/ Alcohol, depression or ptsd I...
18.2K 605 53
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...
249K 13.2K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...