My Book of OC'S

By johen1jayme

The stands in my stories can transform themself into weapons like "Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and the Demon Weapons... More

Information
Johan Gojo (Class 1-A | MHA)
Weather (Hero | X-over)
Otomi Mizuki (Hero | X-over)
Jin Lance (Hero | X-over)
Oozora Misaki (Hero | X-over)
Bladerun (Villain | MHA)
Tomasu Houji (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazaki Yamato (Class 1-A | MHA)
Shirou Gou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Yuto Sakurai (Class 1-A | MHA)
Takeru Yamazaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ran Uzaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hanaori Kotoha (Class 1-A | MHA)
Umika Hayami (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazuma Kenzaki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)
Makoto Fubuki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Zoroku Banjo (Class 1-B | MHA)
Hiro Kagami (Class 1-B | MHA)
Inou Masumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Masashi Yuri (Class 1-B | MHA)
Kagura Izumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Natsumi Hikari (Class 1-B | MHA)

Megumi Misaki (Class 1-B | MHA)

26 0 0
By johen1jayme

Name: Megumi Misaki

Nicknames: Saki-Chan / Misa / Gumi

Hero Name - Mizu Hero: Aqua

Looks:

Hero Outfit:

Birthday: Jul / 14

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Height: 195 cm (6'5")

Voiced by: Sora Amamiya

Stand/Battle Cry: "OSHAAAAAAA ... !"

Personality:

Misaki is kind by nature and has been described by others as having very gentle eyes. She exhibits a great deal of determination and will not give up once he has a goal to achieve.

The best example of this is her relentless journey of becoming a hero for her family.

-----[Quirk]-----

Name: Hydrokinesis

Type: Emitter

Description:

Users can create, shape, and manipulate water, inorganic compound with liquid, gas (steam, water vapor), and solid (ice) states, including changing them from one state to others.

More Skilled and powerful users can use water-related weather such as blizzards and rainstorms. Some users are able to completely control the temperature of the water at will.

Drawbacks:

Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.

Controlling and manipulating great bodies of water (ponds, lakes, seas, oceans) over an excessive period of time may be exhausting.

-----[Stand]-----

Name: Kiss

Namesake: Kiss (American hard rock band)

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: A

Stamina: A

Precision: C

Development Potential: A

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Kiss is a powerful close-range Stand who compensates its short range with speed, physical strength and the versatility of its duplicating stickers.

Sticker Duplication:

Kiss is able to place lip-designed stickers on objects, causing them to rapidly produce an exact copy of the original.

Misaki and Kiss are able to create distinctive square stickers out of their palms. If they put a sticker on an object, an exact copy of it emerges with the sticker either remaining on the copy or the original.

There is no restriction on how far the copy can be taken away from the object. If Misaki places a sticker on someone, the corresponding limb, be it a finger, an arm or the head, will sprout out of the body like an additional body part.

She is also free to use it on herself. When Kiss's sticker is placed on someone's tongue it speaks concurrently with the affected individual.

When the sticker is removed or destroyed, the two objects spring toward each other and fuse back into one object with great force, causing a fissure and effectively damaging it.

No matter the distance, the surrounding conditions like shifted gravity, or the weight attached to them, the two will always head toward each other, even broken parts of the copy will return to the original.

It allows Misaki to create traps by making it so the duplicate will fly at an enemy while returning to the original, or depending on the object, to move rapidly from one place to another by hanging on to them.

=====[Trivia]=====

● Misaki was inspired by Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tale.

● Her voice was also known or played as:

"Aqua from KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!"

● Misaki is basically the classroom mom.

● Apparently, Misaki is able to understand what birds are saying.

● When Misaki lies, she can't keep a straight face due to her honest nature.

● Misaki was a skilled strategist and was able to outsmart her enemies in battle.

● Misaki had a strong sense of justice and was always willing to help others in need.

● She had a happy childhood and was a kind and compassionate person from a young age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 257 26
BNHA/The Incredibles/Xmen/tokyo ghoul but with Quirks instead of ghouls type crossover. Superpowers are illegal and using them is punishable by deat...
1K 13 10
Are you ready for the best anime crossover ever?! I got this idea a long time ago,but I have only ever decided to do it now! You will anime crossover...
5.9K 169 26
what if your favorite anime came across one anothers path, from dragon ball super to demon slayer, hunter x hunter, fairy tale, NARUTO, The seven dea...
136K 2.2K 34
Yo guys! This is my very first fanfiction ever! I created a bunch of comics based off of my favorite anime and I wanted to sorta make it public! I ho...