A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140

Chapter 46

414 17 6
By TheManCandy

*August PoV*

I was in the waiting room along with the other participants, all in all I think I did well, with that said it has been about 45 minutes and I think all of us are done with whatever that is.

The door in the waiting room opened which took everyone's attention, it was Asfi, she was holding a list and I'm pretty sure that it's the names of the ones who passed that test or so.

"May I have everyone's attention please." She said as she scanned the room. She then continued. "there were fifty level 5's who chose to participate in this tournament, out of fifty of you, only sixteen can join the tournament proper. So as you all know we conducted a quick test to see which sixteen is eligible to fight in the amphitheater." her voice traveled inside the room, she sounded serious, not allowing anyone to protest. "this is the will of the gods which they agree on. Does everyone understand?"

The adventurers inside the room nodded and agreed on it. After all, it was the gods who decided how this tournament would happen so we don't really get a say on the matter.

"Now, I'll be calling the numbers of the sixteen participants who got the highest score on the test and will fight on the center stage. I'll be calling the name in no particular order." She looked at the list as she fixed her glasses.

"Number 40, Phryne Jamil. Please step forward." Asfi called on the first on the list. And by the gods she is ugly, I don't know if that is a human or a toad. Shit she's looking at me. Does she fucking read minds. She glaring at me. Holy shit she's ugly.

Asfi nodded at the toad... I mean at Phryne Jamil, while she stood in front facing us. Asfi then continued. "Number 12, Tione Hiryute." I'm thankful for Asfi for doing that, as Tione moved to the front, my eyes were cleansed from the looks of the toad... I mean of Phryne Jamil.

Tione smiled as she arrived at the front, the toad... I mean Phryne Jamil looked at her as if she was the plague. Well if I'm a girl and I'm that ugly, I'll probably do the same.

Asfi gave Tione a nod and continued along her task. "Number 13, Tiona Hiryute." and of course her twin will make it as well. Both of them are strong from what I can sense. I don't think I can win against them without using endless battle, but I was still excited to fight any of the twins.

The petite Amazon has a skip on her step when she moves to the front, she might look innocent and cute but she'll probably bend most men into a pretzel.

The twins shared a look and smiled at each other making me wonder who will win if the two of them fight.

Asfi as usual gave Tiona a nod and continued. "number 44, Ilta Farna" A red headed girl stepped in front, walking confidently, she gave the twins a quick nod as she passed by them, when she passed by the toad... I mean Phryne Jamil, she gave her a glare. I can smell bad blood between the two of them.

Asfi cough making the toad... Oh hell with it I'm gonna call her a toad, and the red head stopped glaring at each other.

"bitch." the toad muttered as she smirked at the red head.

"ugly slut." the red head bit back.

The adventurers in the room oohed and ahhed at the exchange of colorful insults, they wanted to see a cat fight, but unfortunately for them Asfi got in the middle of the two before things escalated to it.

"Please be advised that I have the full consent of the gods and the authority to disqualify the two of you." Asfi looked at the two and with a firm voice made a stop to whatever banter they were doing. "Am I clear?"

"Crystal." the toad answered sarcastically while the red head nodded.

"Now shall we continue." Asfi fixed her glasses and started again. "Number 23, Hothor Clegane." a huge mountain of a man made its way to the front with a huge grin on his face.

He really is someone who deserved his alias.

Asfi gave her a nod like all the others when they came to the front and continued along. "Number 5, Shakti Varma." and there she was, the person who saved me, Shakti Varma.

Truth be told I don't hate her for what she did, she wants to take care of me like I'm some sort of a child and she thinks the only way for that is for me to join her familia.

But she has to understand I am my own man now, and to make her understand, I plan to do something that may make her hate me forever.

She moved in front, her face serious. As she did her eyes linger in my direction, she gave me a solemn smile as she lined up along with the others.

"Number 27, Taka Kumar." my eyes widened as I heard the name being called. Kumar... I stared at the man making his way to the front, a man about 3 or 4 years older than me, his face the spitting image of the man who gave his life 9 years ago. He looks just like Rajesh Kumar.

He walked tall, a determined look on his face, his eyes burning with fire. He's strong... I couldn't help but smile. Everyone being called is a powerhouse. And I can't wait to fight them.

"Number 8, Toga Mashima." An old samurai made his way to the front, his gaze sharp and his movements polished. Another strong person, his kimono glides as he walks making it seem like he was floating to the front.

His eyes are close yet he moves as if he can see everything. No, I can feel it, he uses mana to see. The technique that I thought was unique to Denki and I was being used effortlessly by this old man. And it's more polished than the two of us combined.

"Number 32, Lucia Kraven." A shewolf laughed loudly when I assumed her name was being called. She moved roughly as a loud thud vibrates the room at every step she takes. She wears heavy armor on her body and two huge guntlets. She was wearing an eye patch on her left eye, as a scar from her forehead all the way down her cheeks was visible on her face going through her left eye.

She took a look at every participant that was chosen, but her one good eye remained a little longer at Hothor's. "Hello big boy." she said while smiling, her canines showing as she did.

"HAHAHA!!!" Hothor released a hearty laugh as he bumped fist with the shewolf which she happily did. After that she lined up as well.

"Number 50, Edwin Hyrule." A man adorned all over with steel made his way to the front, he has a huge shield on his back and a bastard sword as well. Despite the heavy armor that he was wearing, he was moving as if they were nothing.

"That man is from the empire." I heard the person besides me say.

"an outsider? I thought this tournament was exclusive to Orario's adventurers?"

"I heard that his god is a big shot, that's why he was allowed to join."

The adventurers started to whisper among themselves at the sight of an outsider joining the tournament. Well he is strong, I can feel the aura that he is surrounding himself with, it felt like cold, hard, steel. Unmoving and unwavering. He was strongest by far, at least that's what it felt like from where I was standing.

"Ehem." Asfi cough in order to quiet the adventurers who were gossiping among themselves. She then continued. "Number 34, Ais Wallenstein." and there she was, Ais Wallenstein, the adventurer who is always compared to me in the rumors floating around, a prodigy of the highest order. She holds the record of the fastest level up in Orario, breaking my father's old record by a huge margin.

The one I'm looking forward to fighting the most.

She walked to the front as if no one was in the room with her, she walked with the grace and prestige of someone who is always on the top. The twins waved at her which she nods her head to acknowledge them. She then made her way to the edge of the line as all eyes were drawn to her.

And right now, her mana was screaming in excitement, she might be able to hide it from the others but not to me.

She was itching to fight as well.

This made me smile as my eyes are glued at her, she might have felt my gaze as her head moved in my direction.

Our eyes met, this was the first time our eyes met, but I can feel something in those eyes, it's the same feeling I have right now.

She wants to fight me as well, she wants to crush me, to prove the rumors as just merely that, a rumor. That she was the one on top, that she is still the youngest prodigy in Orario. That she's the best.

Our eyes are glued to one another, I don't know why, but I feel like if I look away I would loose. And I really hate losing.

"Number 28, August Kaiser." I heard my name being called, it was only natural, there was never any doubt that I'll get to fight at the tournament. After all, I was the reason it was even created. Well it was the old man and his big mouth, but still, I'll take credit for that anyway.

I made my move toward the front, I can feel plenty of eyes on my person, yet I don't care. Right now, at this moment, my eyes are only looking at her, as she is looking at me.

I didn't know when, but my mana started leaking out of my body.

Ais looked at me, her face emotionless but her eyes tell a different story, her man also leaked out colliding with mind.

"ENOUGH!" Asfi screamed, her face pale and cold sweat falling out of her. She was breathing roughly. "The two of you, behave."

Well I guess I did go a little over board. Either way I don't want to get on her bad side. Being one of the orginzer and all. "Sorry about that... Got a little excited." I scratch my head and made my way besides Ais.

Ais merely bowed as a apologetic gesture. She then looked at the front her face as emotionless as ever.

Well that's enough excitement for the moment. I relaxed my self and scanned around the room. The adventerurs are looking at me as if I'm some kind of an idiot. Well that's what I get for getting excited.

"Moving on. Number 2, Loch Rojo." a male pallum moved swiftly to the front, he doesn't look that strong but I know looks can be deceiving. Look at Denki for that matter, he looks like a weakling but he has skill and strength not matching his description at all.

Also the pallum didn't make a sound as he moved. He has no presence at all. This one is gonna be tricky to deal with. Even with Denki's technique I couldn't sense him that well. It's like he's here but he's not.

"Number 16, Alfrigg Gulliver." Another Pallum goes to the front to join us, he wears an over sized armor and helmet as well as a spear so much larger than him. He carried himself arrogantly and when he passed by me he gave me the stink eye. I assume he doesn't like me that much. Well if that's the case then I don't like him as well.

But on a serious note, he's pretty strong, his strength is close to the twins. Hell he's close to everyone here.

"Number 20, Anakitty Autumn." a cute cat person happily stepped to the front. She's the weakest person I felt coming up here. But that doesn't mean that she was not strong, it's just that everyone here on the front is a monster and she seems pretty much normal no matter how I look at it.

She seems friends with the twins as she waved at the two when she passed them, she also waved at Ais which she nodded in response. So with all that I assume that she's. Another member of the Loki familia which made their total count here as four.

Now all the adventurers seem tensed. Well Asfi is about to call the last name on the list. Meaning that only one other person gets to fight in the tournament proper.

"And lastly... Number 49." Asfi grimaced as she looked at the name. It felt like she didn't really like this person. Either way she did continue and said the name. "Marius Victrix Rakia." she glared at the man coming to the front.

The adventurers all gasp as they hear the name. Even I know what that name means. I may have lived in the mountains with the old man but that doesn't mean we were ignorant about the news in the world.

Blond hair, lean build, and a handsome face. He walks as if he owns the place, yet his mana was strong, it felt violent and sharp. He smirked at everyone on the front and gave a look that screams pathetic to those not chosen to stand here.

Arrogant bastard.

Well having such a grand status will do that to someone. Especially if you're the crown prince of a nation. And that is what Marius Victrix Rakia is. The crown prince of Rakia has joined the tournament.

I can feel the anger of the adventurers not chosen to participate, especially when they know that this bastard was chosen instead of them. But I can't argue with the results. He is strong.

"Well that's everyone who will be fighting at the main tournament. Those who aren't chosen can still show off your strength as lord Ganesha arranged the Monster Feria which would be happening today. Those who are chosen will fight tomorrow in the main tournament." Asfi said with her usual professional voice. This consolation prize made the adventurers who didn't make the cut feel a little bit better. Still some bit their lips in frustration, while others just accepted the result as it is since they can't deny that everyone who was chosen was stronger than they are.

"With that being said these are the participants who will fight at the main tournament." Asfi started to name us with a smile.

"Phryne Jamil, Androctonus.

Tione Hiryute, Jormungand.

Tiona Hiryute, Crusher.

Ilta Farna, Paluza.

Hothor Clegane, The Mountain.

Shakti Varma, Ankusha.

Taka Kumar, Vivaad Karanevaala.

Mashima Toga, Suzume.

Lucia Kraven, Therió.

Edwin Hyrule, Paladin

Ais Wallenstein, The Sword Princess.

August Kaiser, Gáe Bulg.

Loch Rojo, Errësirë.

Alfrigg Gulliver, Bringar.

Anakitty Autumn, Alchat.

And lastly

Marius Victrix Rakia, the Crown prince of Rakia."

She named us while giving out our alias, making the others clap as she did,

"These sixteen adventurers will fight in order to determine who's the strongest level five adventurer is." Asfi gave us all a professional smile as she continues. "So I suggest you all rest up."

I can't fucking wait.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 46 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

I'm feeling a bit motivated so I decided to release 2 chapters.

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 9
I should have died long ago, it's been seven years since I was kidnapped and the torture began. Ronos, a council leader for Lyrec City has power over...
630 17 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
141K 2K 20
A man by the name of Daniel Langcaster dies in his world from saving a lot of people during a robbery as such he meets god and he tells him of his d...
414 22 10
[ NOTEBOOK 2] [ BASICALLY PART 2 OF DARK RED ] on the night you ran away, the young brunette organized a search party in the hope of finding you safe...