His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 15: Goodnight

11.9K 207 60
By fanofstoryyy

*ELENA'S POV*

I open the front door where continued knocks echo.

I open it and i see.. Trevor. His eyes are wide and all bloodshot while he grips onto the doorframe for dear life.

"Hi babe." I can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"You can't come to my house intoxicated." I say bluntly trying to keep my voice down knowing Charlie is in the other room.

"Areee you goooiiing to look after mee?" He smiles.

"I can call a car for you but i'm not letting you stay." I stand my ground.

Why would he even come here?

"Pleeeeaaaase, Elena." He pulls some type of puppy dog eyes making my stomach churn.

I feel bad just letting him leave.

"I-i'm not sure." I whisper.

He reaches out to grab my waist and i step away my back hitting a chest.

Charlie wraps his arms on my waist gripping me tightly.

"Lettt go offf herrr." Trevor whines.

"Go home." Charlie says gruffly.

Trevor than grabs my wrist and tries to pull me to him but Charlie pulls me straight back.

"Don't touch her."

Your mine and mine only to touch.

I fight back a smile recalling the memory.

"Fineee." Trevor huffs and turns around leaving. Charlie slams the door shut and loosens his grip turning me around to him.

"Did he touch you? Say anything?" His eyes seatch my body for physical injuries.

"I'm fine. He was just drunk."

"No excuse."

"You've done dumb things drunk."

"Have not."

"You got drunk and came over and proceeded to eat all my food to sober yourself up."

"That wasn't dumb, it was clever."

"You found Enzo's secret stash of weed and then got high."

He chuckles, "That was a good night."

"Not for me! You fell asleep in my bed."

"Mhm that's why it was a good night."

I sigh and shake my head. He darts upstairs and i follow up after slowly and watch as he jumps onto my bed and snuggles under the covers.

"Still the same." He whispers man-spreading taking up most of the freaking bed.

"Where the hell am i meant to sleep?" I groan going towards the bed.

"On me of course." He chuckles picking me up and plopping me on-top of him.

"Hey we should do that thing where you stare at eachother and the person who kisses first looses." I smile.

He nods.

"Okay, go."

We stare into each-others eyes and his gaze slowly slips to my lips.

"Uh-uh mister. Don't get distracted."

He ignores me and licks his lips fixating his eyes on my lips.

I let my gaze quickly glance at his lips. So, so kissable.

I blink and he connects our lips. He quickly pulls away and we make eye contact for a moment before kissing again.

His tongue rolls along my lips and i open my mouth giving him across. He explores my mouth for a moment before we pull away, our lips swollen and pink.

I look at him and he still has his eyes clothes. I lightly kiss his neck, "Good there?"

"Mmmhmmmm." He softly groans his husky voice giving me shivers.

I yawn letting out a content sigh.

"Sleepy already, baby?"

"You aren't?"

"Not really."

I know that's a lie because within minutes he has dropped off to sleep and i follow soon after.

~~

I stand in the girls lockerroom waiting for the hockey game to begin. I take deep breathes centering myself. My phone pings making me jump and i take off my gloves picking it up to see a message from Charlie.

*Good luck, bellissima*

I smile and instantly feel better about that message.

*Im watching btw*

*Your here!??*

*Why wouldn't i be?*

My jaw literally drops. We drove 4 hours here on the bus to get to this school and he came to watch me?

My heart flutters and my hands shake.

"Alright ladies, let's get moving." The coach says.

I shove my phone in my locker and slam it shut putting my gloves on.

Skate guards come off and we all get giddy excited for the game.

As soon as i hit the ice a smile comes onto my face as i skate on first. The crisp air chilling my face, the air shifting hitting me, my baby hairs flying back.

I get into my position and wait for the other team to come out. I look around for Charlie. My eyes scan the audience and my eyes lock with his brown ones.

'You got this' He mouths.

'I know, i'm better than you, it's obvious i got this.' I mouth back.

I watch as his shoulder bounce as he chuckles with a smile.

~~

The game soon ends and luckily we win. Thank god.

If we lost and i had to face Charlie i don't even know what i would do.

Or what would he do? Would he pester me or be nice and sweet?

I'm the last girl in the changerooms as i took longer in the shower. As i'm sliding on my t-shirt the door opens. I turn around and see Charlie.

"Hi." I smile pulling the shirt over my bra and down my stomach.

Charlie's gaze follows my hands before meeting my eyes again and prowling towards me.

"You played so good." He leans down giving me a soft kiss and planting his hands on my waist.

"Thank you." I giggle.

"Much better than me."

"I told you. I'm just better."

"Mhm." He nuzzles his head into my neck kissing it softly.

I hold back a gasp as he softly sucks on my skin.

I gulp, "I-i um have to go to the bus." I fumble over my words.

"Come in my car."

"Not aloud. Have to catch the bus. Can you drive me home from school?"

"Mhm." He smirks pulling his head out my neck.

"Bye." I give him a quick kiss before leaving the lockerroom.

I step onto the bus and slide into a seat next to Savannah.

"What's on your neck?" She frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"Look on your phone."

I pull my phone camera out and see Charlie had left a hickey on my neck. I let out a small grumble.

"It's a bruise." I lie to my best friend.

"Oh, what from?"

"Todays game i think."

"But we wear gear?"

"I don't know. It's just a bruise." I shrug.

She nods before we all begin singing to songs on the bus. I quickly message Charlie.

*Asshole*

*What did i do this time?*

*You gave me a goddamn hickey before i got on the bus*

*Did i? Whoops.*

*Mhm, mhm*

me when men stare at your lips 🤤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
457K 14.1K 40
Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about their trip to Vegas which has been in th...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...