PJO Victory Is Within (Annabe...

By Foxspiritdragon

"I always win, I think" It's been a rough time for young Y/n living alone, he's been on the run from disgust... More

Book 1:The Lightening Thief
I Get Drenched in Water
He's bowed to but I'm called abnormal
I joined his quest to prove myself
Struck by Lightning, and Old Ladies Really Want Us?
The sky's the limit!
Ares is scared of a Tunnel of Love? Weird
Next Stop Lotus Hotel and Casino
We take rides and slide down to our death
Hades Tells Us The Truth Sort Of
Beating Ares. Saying Goodbye. And meeting my mom?
An Awkward Tea Party With A Sad Tale
TRAITOR
Book 2: Sea of Monsters
Too Much For One Day
Tyson's(NOT SO)Welcomed home
Not The Pigeons Please
Percy Accepts Gifts From A STRANGER
We Board The Princess Andromeda
Worst Family Reunion

On The Run

2.3K 50 20
By Foxspiritdragon

Sorry did some editing for this chapter should much better now sorry if it didn't appeal to most anyways hope you enjoy and thanks for the support!

The heat was terrible in Ocean city New Jersey, in fact nothing was pleasant about it today. A teen sat on the shore boardwalk minding his own business, using a "borrowed" fishing pole from a family beside him.

Of course they didn't even seem to mind him or by chance didn't realize he was there and he had taken their fishing pole. The teen was 13 years old and was tall for his age.

He had tanned skin maybe from spending all of his time outside, shaggy dark brown hair that was let loose which covered his face from the right side. He didn't do because he wanted to be Alternative(Emo) no he did it because he had a massive birthmark going from his forehead going above his right eye and ends right next to his under cheek bone give or take a few millimeters.

Finally was his eyes, they were somewhat different from most as they were two different colors. His left eye was E/c and his right was sky blue. His clothing was in assortment of ripped and burned of leftover jeans and a baseball tank top with New Jersey's team The Jackals he found in a donation box. 

To think this boy would be the winning edge Manhattan needed 

My names Y/n Felix and I have no idea how I ended up on this planet, like seriously I got no memories besides of the few I've made in the past 3 months. WHICH consist of me running for my life! Also my name(Weird right?)

Okay let's start from when I woke up, I woke up in an ally way with these restraints that were once golden chains on my feet, they weren't there for long as they turned into these things called zip ties.

You might be saying "Oh then you got them off easier now that they were cheep bits of plastic." Wrong! I only had 3 attempts at trying to break them, nothing happened they were the worst! No what's worse was the fact that not even 3 minutes of my rapid birth, Monsters, Yeah you heard me right Monsters appeared in front of the ally way entrance.

There were big ugly cats, then some huge ugly no beyond ugly giants with one eye in the center of their puggy faces and boy oh boy they smelled horrible, even the cats were hissing at them

Speaking of cats, yeah they were the first to attack, I managed to move away from it's claws to my luck the claws missed my back and shredded the chains sorry zip ties. I don't know what happened next it was like my body acted on it's own.

I ran towards the enemy to my surprise the giant one eyed monster swung a stick fit for, a well giant. It smushed the cat that was just about to pounce me, I think that was meant for me but it hit a white box with fan against the side building which made it's attack redirect towards the cat.

The other cats began to attack the giants, and of course my body said forward. While running to the exit my body moved and hugged the wall just in time as cat flew like a baseball after the giant batted it. I ran again but my body stopped abruptly as a giant fell on his backside because a cat ponce on it's face. Again my body urged forward, but my exit was blocked by two more cats. I was sure I would be dead, I shut my eyes thinking my poor short life ended by a pair of cats.

Remember when I said my body was moving on it's own, well all of a sudden I felt like someone picked me up, flipped me over and my hand did a flick motion, don't know what happened but I landed on my bac with a hard thud. I saw the cats were no longer there all that was left was dust and a few white feathers. 

When I was suddenly flipped in the air I did catch a tiny glimpse of a wing, pure and white it was beautiful. I don't know what had saved me, but the allay way was covered in dust no more monsters. I may have survived but my clothes ripped were a mess.

Ocean City New Jersey

The breeze is nice today and waves are looking great! More waves means more fish hitting the shore which also means no need to steel food, I know stealing is bad, but it's only bad if you get caught. which I haven't I even managed to take this old Jersey(Hehe Jersey in New Jersey) in broad daylight from a donation box. 

"Oh I got something!" Tugging on the fishing pole was fun pulling out of the water was rather difficult.  I was almost done just a few more inches, until one of the rides on the boardwalk was suddenly knocked down. My ran blood ran cold it's been 3 days since I was attacked by these monster giants. Soon enough chaos was in action, one of the giants grabbed a tea cup and tossed in my direction. I let go of the fishing pole and followed it into the water, make fun of my dive, I don't care I wanna live. The waves were a little to strong for my weak body but I managed to reach the beach. I ran as fast as my empty stomach body could take me. 

"GET BACK HERE DEMIGOD!!!!!" One of the giants said raising another tea cup up in the air judging by how the other two giants stood behind it made it the leader of their group.

"NOOO FOOOD IS LEAVING" said another dim-witted looking giant.

"I follow the demigod!" When I heard those words my eyes widen I turn back and see the giant just right on the beach causing the earth to rumble. I sprinted faster right out of the beach sands into the busy roads. I was lucky enough that the lights were currently red, I slid over a few hot I mean very HOT car hoods as soon as I made it to the other side the lights turned green. That didn't stop the giant from picking up a parked car and throwing it at me. It landed in front of my path, it bounced up and hit a milk truck causing it to ricochet off it right in front of me. I ducked some debris and into a slide I managed to get under the car before it smushed me into a pancake. 

"I WILL EAT YOU DEMIGOD" it grunted as a car crashed into it's ugly toes

Bounding right behind me again it picked up a hot dog stand and tosses at the me, I grab a stop sign's pole using it to guide my body's momentum towards the right. I could feel my lungs burning, I was feeling dizzy and hungry and in need of a nice warm bath. Even though it was impossible at the moment I wished I could find a place I could rest and not be targeted, Maybe make a few friends. And of course the heck is demigod?

"Oh forget about that right now mind" I leaned forward swinging my arms I began running faster I did knock over a few people and I did apologies mid run. The giant was not getting tired of chasing me it was right behind me again. While running the giant picked up another care and smashed it into a ball and tossed it. I dived to the ground dodging it big mistake I just slowed myself down, I jumped back to my feet and ran some more.

While running I wished for that person with wings saved me again but that hasn't happened since that day. I was on my own, the idea of being alone is absolutely dumb, who ever came up with the idea being alone is great. I hope you fell on a banana peel everyday. 

"I DON'T TIRE DEMIGOD, I WILL CATCH AND EAT YOU" That voice was getting really annoying, but right now my body is screaming stop and take a break, I just kept running as if god heard my thoughts I ran by a bike shop, You'd think I haven't been caught stealing let's take a bike, well instead I picked up a spare tire and tossed it at the giant. My throw was not thoroughly thought through, I just said throw and I couldn't believe it, the tire hit it right in it's big ugly eye. The giant fell on his knees holding his face in pain. Using the distracting I ran through a near by allay way jumping a fence, I made it to the other side where a busy rode was packed. I looked around frantically for a way to hide, I saw a bus heading to ONGL LISAND squinting my eyes concentrating on the words. Reading is hard for me I don't know why but it is(Go ahead and laugh at me) Finally the words made sense to me the bus was heading to Long Island, anywhere better than this place I thought as I jumped into the bus while it had stopped to pick up others. 

My eyes felt heavy after I sat down, my stomach was growling, my lips were dry, and soon enough I feel asleep. 

"Keep going you can make it, Your almost there, they will keep you safe" said a soft voice which made my heart tinge.

"You will need them to make it find them" Said another voice that was more filled with authority. This voice also made his stomach do a flips yet he didn't know why

Flashes of a boy with dark hair and another by his side in the backseat of a Camaro driven my a women probably their mother appeared. He couldn't help but feel a bit jealous towards the boys of their mother, she had a warm feeling around her that smile on her face could melt anyone. 

"Wait who are you both? Why do I need them?" I wanted to ask more but even in dream state my body felt incredibly weak.

"Help the boy find that of which was stolen" The soft voice said

"Olympus needs it's balance again, He is angry far to angry, to think that he would blame a child of stealing that symbol of power from him. It's impossible, help him Y/n!" The other voice said I wanted to talk but it seemed my body reached it's limit.

"You are waking, we must go we can no longer speak until the summer solstice until then take our gifts" the soft voice said the world brighten 

My eyes flutter open it has only been an hour and thirty minutes, there was still time before arriving to long Island. I tried to stretch, but I moved to catch two boxes that were slipping from my lap. There in my lap was two lunchables boxes one was make your own turkey-ham sandwich with Kool-Aid pouch, water bottle and a pack of Skittles, the other was ham cheese crackers with a Caprisun and a Reese cup. Water droplets fell on the top box I didn't know where they came from, but I felt the warm liquid slide on my cheek. I was crying and for some reason I couldn't stop even while eating, good thing no one seemed to mind

The food was gift and they were the greatest gift he has ever received since he woke up in the dingy ally way. He made sure to finish everything ever single piece and drop, because deep down he knew he wouldn't be getting food like that for again. The bus was reaching it's final destination he made to clean up his trash. Finally the bus stopped and everyone was getting out as soon as he stepped out he tossed his trash in a public bin. 

"Now to find that Camaro"  I spent most of the rest of the day wondering about in a single direction. I don't know why I chose this path it just felt right the rode was very lonely, even so the green tress made it look wonderful. Oddly enough there was smell of strawberries in the air, Maybe I was going crazy because there weren't any stands around me. It was dark now and I still couldn't find that Camaro and the nice foresty smell changed into something rancid. Like cow stables and I never even been at a stable at least I don't think so. The hairs on my body stood on end, I ran forward and up ahead I saw headlights coming my way. My eyes widen seeing something, a very big something charge the car from the forest, it slammed into the car flipping it on it's top. The bulldozed right through them and still continued it's path of destruction, I was troubled by the fact this car was the same one he saw in my dream. I ran to the flipped car I tried to open the driver's side door but no good it was stuck only one thought raced my mind.

"Cover your faces!" I kicked the windshield into smithereens "Give me your hands hurry before it comes again!" There he was the boy with dark hair, his green eyes were in shock, he shock his head and pulled his friend with him. The other boy was out cold with the occasionally "FOOOD" Odd one he was, still I pulled them out, next was the mother her belt was stuck and she was struggling to remove it.  I slipped inside the car grabbing a piece of glass, I rip the belt I slide out pulling her with me she was okay minor cuts and bruises. (Note to self not to pick up broken glass with bare hands.) I on the other hand was dripping blood from my hand, but in the current situation I didn't care.

"Hurry this way" she said with panic of course her being the adult we all followed I had to help Green eyes carry his friend who kept muttering "FOOOD" Behind us was a grunt then a loud moo or at least it sounded like moo. I turned around it was a monster, a giant bull that had attacked them I really hate these annoying monsters. 

"Here take his arm Ma'am, I'll keep it distracted run!" I had gave her food boy and already charged the bull, guess what else I hate, my body always charging things without letting me think first

It dragged it's foot and then vroom he charged at me, or so I thought the big guy just slapped me across the chest. The slap was so strong I was sent flying at least 15 to 20 feet in the air, A tree or two stopped me and I landed on the ground right above my shoulder and arm. I cursed feeling burning pain course throughout my body. Looking up I saw the bull monster grab the boys mother

"GO" she screamed before the monster bull closed his fist and she dissolved into a golden light, My stomach turned and something in me snapped. The bull was ready to finish off food boy who was laying on the ground helplessly. I stood up and ran at food boy to protect him from being made into "HEY Stupid GROUND BEEF" Green eyes shouted.

The bull charged at him ignoring me and food boy. It like time stopped I was holding my breath for green eyes. He dodged and uses the bull head as a spring board wrapping his arms around the bulls neck. He was struggling to hold on, so I first moved Food boy to a safe place. Turning around I see he was holding on to the horn, I charged using a tree as a boost I punched the bull right in it's big ugly face. Bad, very bad idea pain shot throughout my arm and shoulder, either way I used my other arm to hold on it's neck. I lift my bad arm and touched the horn with just my finger tips

I don't know why, but deep down I felt like it would help green eyes. It worked sort off sure the horn snapped but I was also tossed again the back of my head slammed on a tree trunk. I was losing my vision but I caught the ending of the battle green eyes stabbed the bull with it's own horn and poof it went into dust. with that I blacked out.

Green eyes known as Percy Jackson pulled both unconscious males towards a farm house crying his eyes out for his mother. Soon enough as he made it the house he blacked out too not before seeing a girl with blonde hair

"He's the one, He must be" the blonde haired girl said 

Silence, Annabeth" said a mans voice "He's still conscious...." The mans eyes widen seeing Y/n unconscious "By the gods it can't be, Annabeth bring them inside"

SO what do you think I just got into the PJO series and I loved them sooo much, so far I have read PJO, Demigod Files, Kane Chronical, and currently reading Mark of Athena so please no spoilers on that. anyways thanks for the read hope you enjoyed and catch next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 17K 103
"You will be glorious. You will be my glory." Y/N's life was quiet before that day. What day? The day a giant snake tried to kill him. Then it became...
11.4K 426 33
. 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑓𝑒𝑚!𝑜𝑐 ❝ fee...
76.1K 2.9K 31
❝ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...