My Book of OC'S

By johen1jayme

The stands in my stories can transform themself into weapons like "Tsubaki Nakatsukasa and the Demon Weapons... More

Information
Johan Gojo (Class 1-A | MHA)
Weather (Hero | X-over)
Otomi Mizuki (Hero | X-over)
Jin Lance (Hero | X-over)
Oozora Misaki (Hero | X-over)
Bladerun (Villain | MHA)
Tomasu Houji (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazaki Yamato (Class 1-A | MHA)
Shirou Gou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Yuto Sakurai (Class 1-A | MHA)
Takeru Yamazaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hitomi Gotou (Class 1-A | MHA)
Ran Uzaki (Class 1-A | MHA)
Hanaori Kotoha (Class 1-A | MHA)
Umika Hayami (Class 1-A | MHA)
Kazuma Kenzaki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Ryoma Sengoku (Class 1-B | MHA)
Makoto Fubuki (Class 1-B | MHA)
Zoroku Banjo (Class 1-B | MHA)
Hiro Kagami (Class 1-B | MHA)
Inou Masumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Masashi Yuri (Class 1-B | MHA)
Kagura Izumi (Class 1-B | MHA)
Megumi Misaki (Class 1-B | MHA)

Natsumi Hikari (Class 1-B | MHA)

14 0 0
By johen1jayme

Name: Natsumi Hikari

Nicknames: Kari / Umi / Hika / Natsu

Hero Name - Nature Hero: Ivy

Looks:

Hero Outfit:

Birthday: Sep / 27

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Height: 185 cm (6'1")

Voiced by: Shizuka Itō

Stand/Battle Cry: "WAAAAANNABEEEEEEEEEE ... !"

Personality:

Hikari is an elegant, loyal, and gentle girl but then turns into a sadist when fighting someone.

She can even be generally quiet and observant, with a strong sense of loyalty. She can be impatient in the face of an enemy, rushing after enemies she has no chance of defeating

-----[Quirk]-----

Name: Nature Control

Type: Mutant

Description:

The user is connected directly to the natural world and thus can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth.

The user can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because user can communicate with nature, they become instantly familiar with their surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to one's emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

The user can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that they're helping the environment, plants and animals act favorably towards user.

They have access to every living species of animal on Earth and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities.

Nature obeys users every command and operate on a "hive mind", meaning users can control an entire army of animals.

It should be noted though often used interchangeably, Flower Manipulation/Plant Manipulation and Nature Manipulation are not the same powers.

Drawbacks:

Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.

-----[Stand]-----

Name: Spice Girl

Namesake: Spice Girls (English pop group)

Stats:

Destructive Power: A

Speed: A

Range: C

Stamina: B

Precision: C

Development Potential: C

Looks:

Powers/Abilities:

Spice Girl is a close-range Stand with considerable strength and speed. Moreover, its softening power enables it to take advantage of Itsuki's surroundings easily.

Softening:

Spice Girl is able to soften any material it strikes.

When Spice Girl hits something with its fists, it can soften said object into a rubber-like consistency

 Any material, even metal or rock, will be softened into the same state. Said objects gain consistency and elasticity akin to rubber or putty, unable to be crushed even by a strong Stand or be punctured by any force including sharp objects and thus making said object actually many times more resilient.

It can even soften moving objects like bullets, causing projectiles to merely flatten upon contact. Not only that, moving objects that are softened retain their kinetic energy when returned to normal, allowing Trish to unleash surprise attacks using projectiles that were thought to be neutralized.

Because of the elasticity, the object accumulates energy when deformed and, when allowed to return to normal can create a sudden, violent backlash.

The softness can persist even if contact between Spice Girl and the object is broken. It may also freely undo its power when needed.

=====[Trivia]=====

● Hikari was inspired by Isane Kotetsu from Bleach.

● Her voice was also known or played as:

"Akeno Himejima from High School DxD"

● Hikari is a bit of a Tomboy.

● Hikari feels really uncomfortable wearing a skirt.

● Hikari's is the heiress of the Hikari Clothing Company.

● Hikari's likes are books and her friends. Among her dislikes includes her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.2K 34
Yo guys! This is my very first fanfiction ever! I created a bunch of comics based off of my favorite anime and I wanted to sorta make it public! I ho...
743 19 11
Ladies and Gentlemen here we go the tournament between four of the worlds from "Gated Battle." We will see the combatants fight in a tournament of po...
77.1K 1.4K 100
34 teams defended earth from the space empire, Zangyack, first fleet. Unfortunately, they had to sacrifice their power for fighting and protecting th...
2.3K 257 26
BNHA/The Incredibles/Xmen/tokyo ghoul but with Quirks instead of ghouls type crossover. Superpowers are illegal and using them is punishable by deat...