Antake (Antony chenn x Tuont...

By KaseyKookies

Let's hope Antony chen and Tuonto don't read this The picture is not mine I just edited it credit goes to Ale... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

248 2 0
By KaseyKookies

A/N- I cannot write smut without cringing anymore so this is fluff only now also it being a month since I last updated this. Well here's your Antake supplies.

                                                                                  *Jake POV*

I was sitting in bed at exactly 2:34 AM thinking about the backrooms stream and how scared I was. I was still scared but I didn't know what to do because I just woke up from a nightmare sweating. I decided to go to Ant's room. I got up still scared something was going to grab me. I tip-toed all the way to Ant's room which wasn't far. Once I got there I cuddled up into the bed and Ant in his sleep put his arms around me. I blushed a little and cuddled up more. Soon Atsu and Zyox came in and cuddled each other while on our pillow.

                                                                                  *Ant POV* 

I felt something warm next to me the scent was nice aswell. I put my arms around whatever this warm presence was that I liked so much.

                                                                              *6 hours later(Still Ant POV)*

I woke up and saw Jake wrapped up in my arms and sleeping so peacefully. I had woke up because Atsu and Zyox were meowing for food. Atsu and Zyox were so close to Jake and I yet we had only had them for 2 weeks. I thought of them almost as a real children of mine. I decided to get up feed my loving cats and my breakfast for me and my beautiful lover. While I was cooking breakfast I heard a yawn behind me. I turned around and saw him. I walked over to him and hugged him I would kiss him but I didn't know if he felt comfortable doing so. Next, thing I know he pulled me closer and did the one thing I wasn't expecting.....

A/N- Hehehehehehehe cliff hanger. Me who wanted to write more but couldn't think of anything so cliff hanger until I think of something. Alr goodbye for now!

Word count-330

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
494K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...