MARMORIS - POTC 1

Autorstwa sagecandles

"๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข... Wiฤ™cej

EPIGRAPH
SOUNDTRACK
PART ONE
โญฌ Chapter I
โญฌ Chapter II
โญฌ Chapter III
โญฌ Chapter IV
โญฌ Chapter V
โญฌ Chapter VI
PART TWO
โญฌ Chapter VIII
โญฌ Chapter IX
โญฌ Chapter X
โญฌ Chapter XI
โญฌ Chapter XII
โญฌ Chapter XIII
โญฌ Chapter XIV
PART THREE
โญฌ Chapter XV
โญฌ Chapter XVI
โญฌ Chapter XVII
โญฌ Chapter XVIII
โญฌ Chapter XIX
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

โญฌ Chapter VII

667 23 2
Autorstwa sagecandles

༺ T H E  I N T E R C E P T O R༻

-------------------------

Having confused and lost Norrington's men, the two friends returned to the fort. The sun was now at its highest and the place slowly became deserted. Will and Clara crept down the stairs, cautious of not making any noise that may catch attention. 

Will held a hand out, slightly telling the young woman to let him go first. It did not matter whether or not there were iron bars separating them from the criminal - Jack was pirate, a cunning and sneaky pirate. 

"You. Sparrow," said William, waiting little time with formalities and whatnot.

"Aye." The pirate only lifted his head, as he was laying on the ground amidst the dirt and hay.

"Are you familiar with that ship? The Black Pearl?"

He dropped his back down. "I've heard of it."

"Where does it make berth?"

Sparrow looked back up, surprise on his face. "Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories?"

Will and Clara glanced at each other before returning to Jack, the pirate continuing on, giving them the short version. 

"Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found, except by those who already know where it is."

"The ship's real enough. Therefore its anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?"

Jack's attention was more focused on his nails, seeming bored. "Why ask me?"

"Because you're a pirate."

"And you want to turn pirate yourself. Is that it?"

Will surged forward, harshly grasping the cell bars, making Clara flinch. "Never."

"Will." The maid gently placed a hand on his arm and he backed away a few inches. She turned to the pirate. "We are not exactly what you would call . . . seaworthy. But they took my friend. We need your help to get her back."

"And who is this friend of yours."

The two hesitated. 

"Miss Swann," Will stated.

Jack sat up fully, intrigued. "Oh, so it is that you found a girl. I see. Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone, mate. I se no profit in it for me."

"I can get you out."

"How? The key's run off."

"I helped build these cells. These are half-pin barrel hinges. With the right leverage and the proper application of strength-" he placed a small bench between the cell bars. "-the door will lift free."

Jack stared at him. "What's your name?"

"Will Turner."

"That would be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt named for your father, eh?"

"Yes."

"Uh-huh." The pirate made to stand. "Well, Mr Turner, I've changed my mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear, on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl, and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?" 

Will looked at Jack's hand as it was held out. Glancing at Clara, he grasped hold of it. "Agreed."

"Agreed. Get me out!"

Then Will took hold of the bench and gestured for Clara to stand further away. Pushing down on it, the door popped right off its hinges and clanged to the floor. 

"Hurry. Someone will have heard that."

Jack wobbled over the iron door and grabbed a few items that hung on the wall. "Not without my effects." He weaved his way over to Clara, getting too close for personal comfort. "Hello, Clara, missed me so much that you came back?" He teased, tracing a finger up and down her arm.

Purely out of reflex, she smacked him. "It's still 'miss Garner' to you, Mr Sparrow." Hoisting up her skirts, Clara walked over the door and up the stairs.

Jack rubbed his cheek and looked at Will. "Aye, you picked a good one, lad."

The young man smirked. "Not really. She picked me."

-------------------------

Sneaking outside, the three now hid under a bridge by the docks watching Norrington's men, waiting for the opportune moment to move on. They did not wish to be caught, especially with such a notorious pirate.

William caught sight of when Jack was surveying. "We're going to steal a ship? That ship?"

"But that's my-" Clara was hushed by Will placing a hand over her mouth.

"Commandeer. We're going to 'commander that ship. Nautical term. One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going. This girl. How far are you willing to go to save her?"

"I'd die for her."

"Oh, good. No worries then."

"This is either madness or brilliance," said Will. 

They had hidden under a rowboat, waiting for the coast to be clear before entering the ocean. They were walking along the bottom of the sea bed, the water was above and below them, but never entering the upside-down boat. 

"It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide."

A crunching sound echo through the wooden boat. Clara looked behind her to find that Will had managed to get his foot stuck in a lobster trap. Covering her smile with a hand, she tried to control her laughter. 

The young man looked at her, not at all amused, and continued to walk with the broken trap, unsuccessful in shaking it off. 

The beautiful ship came into view, and ditching the trap and boat, the three climbed up it. The two men often helped Clara, for as capable as she was, her wet petticoats stuck to her legs, hindering her and weighing her down. 

After hoisting the girl over the railing, Jack led the way around the ship's wheel. pulling out his gun. Down the stairs, he went and when his feet touched the main deck, he shouted to the small crew. "Everyone, stay calm! We are taking over the ship."

Will lifted his sword up. "Aye! Avast!"

The men laughed and Clara recoiled, wishing Will had thought through his words more. Jack looked back at them eyes wide as Gillette spoke.

"This ship cannot be crewed by two men."

Clara crossed her arms. "Honestly, it's like they deliberately refuse to see me. I might as well not be here."

The blacksmith glanced down at her, talking over the navy man. "Don't say such things."

By that point, Jack had already had enough. He smiled and pointed his pistol right at Gillette. "Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow." The weapon clicked. "Savvy?"

-------------------------

Norrington was on the dock, surveying papers for the Interceptor and overseeing preparations. When, in the middle of the quiet noise, one of his officers up to him shock written on his face. "Commodore!" He looked past him, to the ocean. Shoving the book into the officer's hands, James followed his gaze. He whipped out his telescope to find Gillette and the sailors from the Dauntless in a long boat. 

"Commodore! They're taking the ship!" Gillette shouted, pointing to the Dauntless. 

Moving his gaze to the main deck, James found Jack Sparrow trying to man the ship with a less capable William Turner. "Rash, Turner. Too rash." He lowered his spyglass. "That is, without doubt, the worst pirate I have ever seen." 

"Uh, Commodore, is that-"

The wave of anger quickly ended when a head of curly blonde popped into view. "Dear Lord. Clara." His fear was confirmed. A woman - but not just any woman, his woman - stood up straight having hidden behind the rail, seeming at ease. "So that is where you disappeared to." Unsure of the new emotion that stirred in his heart, Norrington closed the spyglass and promptly walked away. He was not about to let his fiancée be taken so easily.

-------------------------

Jack had called Clara up to the helm and asked her if she wished to hold of the wheel. When she responded that she would have little idea of what to do, he took her hands, placed them on two of the spokes' handles and gently guided her.

They were slightly out of the harbour when Will came running up the steps. "Here they come."

Jack stepped away from the girl, his gun lazily on his shoulder and smiled mischievously. His plan was working just as he wanted.

In little time, the Interceptor had caught up to them. Hooks were thrown, connecting the two ships and Norrington's men climbed aboard. The vessel was quickly swarmed with Navy and military men, blue and red coats mixing together.

The three snuck to the edge of the ship, Will and Jack taking hold of a rope. Slipping an arm around her waist, the pirate brought Clara in close. "Hold on tight, lass."

Doing as he said, the three swung over and immediately cut the ropes with the hatchet Will still had. Jack took hold of the wheel and the ship glided away, the gangplank Norrington and his higher officers used, falling into the water with a loud splash.

Jack took off his hat in mock gratefulness. "Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way! We'd have had a hard time by ourselves! And don't worry about your lass, I'll take good care of her."

Norrington met eyes with Clara who griped the rail, a frown upon those soft lips, guilt and regret clouding her eyes as she looked at the man she loved. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, love." The girl screeched as bullets rained down from the much more extensive and taller Dauntless.

James' gaze hardened, what were his men thinking? "Do no shoot! Miss Garner is on that ship!" His second in command repeated what he just said and the men ceased fire. The Commodore turned away, heading up to the helm. "Set topsails and clear up this mess."

"With the wind across her stern, we won't catch them."

"I don't need to catch them, just get them in range of the long nines."

"But, sir, miss Garner-"

"I will worry about her, just do as I said."

"Hands, come about!" The officer shouted. "Run out the guns! We are to fire on our own ship, sir?"

"I'd rather see her at the bottom of the ocean than in the hands of a pirate."

A new voice, this one coming from the Steersman. "Commodore! He's disabled the rudder chain, sir."

A crunch and the ship rocked ever the slightest as the rudder hit Gillette's boat.

Sighing, the Commodore glanced down at the wooden floor.

"That's got to be the best pirate I've ever seen," said his second.

"So it would seem."

-------------------------

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

251 18 8
"แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑ แถœสฐแต’แตแต‰ แตสธหขแต‰หกแถ  แต’โฟ หขแตƒแถœสณแต‰แตˆ แต›แตƒแต–แต’แต˜สณ สทแตƒโฑแต—โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ หขแต’แตแต‰ สฐแต’หกสธ แถ แตƒแต›แต’แต˜สณ แต‡แตƒหขแตโฑโฟแต โฑโฟ แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต’หกแตƒแถœแต‰ แต’แถ  สณแต‰แตสณแต‰แต— แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑแต— หขแต‰แต‰แตหข แตสธ สฐแต‰หกหก โฑหข สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐโฑแตสฐ สทแตƒแต—แต‰สณ สทแตƒหขสฐ แตแต‰ แถœหกแต‰แตƒ...
41K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
59.3K 1.2K 24
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๏ฟฝ...
84.2K 1.7K 66
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...