Arrivederci || Dan Heng [✓ ]

By Rampoluvr

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏, arrivederci is use... More

Announcement
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Introduction ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Prolouge ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part one ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part four ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part five ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eight ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nine ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part ten ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eleven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twelve ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fourteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fifteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part sixteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seventeen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eighteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nineteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-one ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-four˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-five˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-six˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-seven˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-eight˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-nine˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Epilouge ˚。⋆
Finale Note

⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part six ˚。⋆

1.3K 45 69
By Rampoluvr

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. 006
TIME LEFT: 21 DAYS

ι'꧑ ᥉tᥲrtιᥒg t᥆ rᥱᥲᥣᥣy ᥣιkᥱ thι᥉ ρᥣᥲᥴᥱ. Ι ꧑ᥲdᥱ ꧑᥆rᥱ frιᥱᥒd᥉, ᥲᥒd thᥱy'rᥱ rᥱᥲᥣᥣy g᥆᥆d ᥲt bᥲ᥉ᥱbᥲᥣᥣ. Ι ᥱᥒdᥱd ᥙρ gᥱttιᥒg ᥲ ᥉ᥴrᥲρᥱ fr᥆꧑ ρᥣᥲyιᥒg ᥕιth thᥱ꧑ bᥙt ᥉ᥱr᥎ᥲᥣ'᥉ y᥆ᥙᥒgᥱr br᥆thᥱr hᥱᥣρᥱd ꧑ᥱ fιᥒd thᥱ ᥒᥙr᥉ᥱ. Ιt'᥉ fᥙᥒᥒy ᥉᥆꧑ᥱtι꧑ᥱ᥉ ι hᥱᥲr hι꧑ hᥙ꧑꧑ιᥒg hι᥉ ᥉ι᥉tᥱr᥉ ᥉᥆ᥒg᥉ ιᥒ thᥱ hᥲᥣᥣ᥉; ᥕhᥱᥒ ι ρ᥆ιᥒtᥱd ιt ᥆ᥙt hᥱ g᥆t ᥉᥆ ᥱ꧑bᥲrrᥲ᥉᥉ᥱd! bᥙt d᥆ᥒ't ᥕ᥆rry, ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ ι'꧑ ᥒ᥆t gᥱttιᥒg ᥙρ t᥆ ᥲᥒy ꧑ι᥉ᥴhιᥱf... Dᥲᥒ hᥱᥒg t᥆᥆k ᥴᥲrᥱ ᥆f thᥱ ᥉ᥴrᥲρᥱ, hᥱ ᥲᥴtᥙᥲᥣᥣy ᥉ᥱᥱ꧑ᥱd rᥱᥲᥣᥣy ᥕ᥆rrιᥱd ᥕhᥱᥒ gᥱρᥲrd br᥆ᥙght ꧑ᥱ t᥆ thᥱ ᥒᥙr᥉ᥱ'᥉ ᥆ffιᥴᥱ. ᥲᥒyᥕᥲy᥉ ι'ᥣᥣ bᥱ hᥲᥒgιᥒg ᥆ᥙt ᥕιth ꧑ᥲrᥴh ᥲᥒd dᥲᥒ hᥱᥒg thι᥉ ᥕᥱᥱkᥱᥒd. Ι'ᥣᥣ ᥕrιtᥱ ᥲgᥲιᥒ ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚, I was on the way to deliver notebooks to the student council room. Technically this was supposed to be Pela's job but she needed to leave school early for some reason, so naturally this duty fell upon me.

The corridors, despite the school's modest size, managed to confound me as I wandered aimlessly, indulging in the simple pleasure of walking. Fortunately, my meandering path crossed that of an older woman, her vibrant red hair a striking contrast against the neutral backdrop. A smile graced her lips as she acknowledged my approach.

"Um, sorry to bother you miss. Do you know where the student council room?" I inquired politely, bowing my head slightly. In a gentle gesture, the woman patted my shoulder, her laughter echoing softly.

"Why, of course. You must be the new student. I've just come from that room. Head down the hall, and make a left," she advised, her directions sinking in as I mentally charted the path. Without further ado, I set off, gratitude escaping my lips as I turned the corner.

Approaching the end of the hallway, a door came into view, emblazoned with the unmissable proclamation, 'STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM.' Slightly embarrassed by my own obliviousness, I placed the stack of notebooks on the floor, freeing my hands for the task at hand.

Knock knock.

The door wasn't locked nor closed, and the two soft taps I left on the wood caused it to slide open slightly. My eyes fell upon a young woman reclining in a rolling chair, a towering stack of papers adorning her desk. An open magazine had been serving as an impromptu eye mask, and her delicate removal of it suggested she had been dozing until my arrival. I presumed she was the student council president.

A voice, brimming with boredom, reached me from another corner of the room. Perched on a couch, legs crossed, was a smaller figure engrossed in her psp. The rhythmic pop of bubblegum only punctuated the atmosphere of idle leisure.

**for anyone wondering a psp is a play station portable; they came out in the 2000's**

"Oh what's this? A new face?" Now the young woman at the desk was sitting properly, her attention solely focused on myself. I walked over to her, placing down all the notebooks on the only open spot at the edge of the table. She chuckled softly, using her palm as a support for her cheek.

Something about her demeanor made me feel uneasy.

"I apologize for barging in. I'll take my leave now," I began, sensing a peculiar tension emanating from her presence.

"Don't be so cold sister, stay for a while. We haven't had the chance to properly meet. My Vice President is bringing tea soon~"

"Okay then..." I mumbled reluctantly, glancing at the nameplate in front of her. In the engraved metal read, 'Student Council President Kafka'.

"I see you've noticed my nameplate. Indeed, I am your student council president. Just call me Kafka. And on the sofa there is our treasurer, Silver Wolf." As she introduced her companion, I turned to find the young girl stepping towards me, a psp console thrust into my face.

"What do you think newbie, should I join the Dragonbane Hunters, or should I join the Knights of Divine Light?" Silver Wolf inquired impatiently, one hand resting on her hip, the other extending the psp to me.

"Uh... Knights of Divine Light?" Silver Wolf let out a disappointed sigh, slumping down to the floor. Her back rested on the desk leg.

"Lame, I'll just join the Dragonbane Hunters."

"Then... why did you ask me..." The only response I got was the soft noise of the game being played, her attention now completely on the small console. Kafka started laughed again, her hand covering her mouth.

"Don't mind her, she's a game fanatic." The president interjected, her gaze fixed and eyes almost dissecting me.

A closer examination revealed an uncanny quality to her eyes, their appearance rendering me unsettled. She spoke again, almost making me jump, "Thank you for delivering these notebooks. Not many bother, and I was beginning to think I'd scared them off," she remarked, a peculiar glint in her eyes.

"Oh, really? I'm glad I could be of help," I replied curtly, sensing that Kafka's intention was to keep me engaged in conversation.

"Tell me a little about yourself sister. What school did you transfer from?"

"Um... somewhere overseas."

"Overseas? Where exactly?"

"Just a remote town. It's not worth dwelling on. I prefer this school much more." As Kafka's probing gaze continued, a light sheen of sweat formed on my forehead. The atmosphere felt less like casual conversation and more like a meticulous interrogation.

"I understand if this sounds odd, but I happened to overhear your conversation with Dan Heng a few days ago. You seemed to possess a remarkable knowledge of a book that hasn't been released yet. How could that be? There's no plausible way you could have obtained such a detailed leak," Kafka's façade of innocence contrasted with the intensity of her stare, penetrating through me. It was as if her eyes were capable of prying open my thoughts. Her question was straightforward, yet it carried an underlying motive, as though she sought something from me.

"Uh, well..."

"Kafka, I've brought the tea," a man with long hair entered the room through the grand doors, a tray laden with teacups and a uniquely patterned kettle in his hands.

"Ah, thank you, Bladie. Please set it here. I was just having a chat with our new student~," Kafka acknowledged, her attention shifting towards the arrival of the tea.

"It seems to me that you're interrogating her. Just look at her face; she's clearly uncomfortable," the young male interjected, observing the tension that had developed.

Amidst their exchange, my phone buzzed with a text from March. Her message provided the opportunity I needed to escape the stifling room. A feeling of relief surged within me, and I seized the chance.

"Oh, sorry to cut our time short but my friend just texted me. Thanks for having me, see you later! With that, quickly dashed out of the suffocating student council room; knowing I had all three of their gazes on my back.

"You've done it again. That's the twentieth one you've driven away," Blade remarked, his tone tinged with exasperation.

"Twenty-second," Silver Wolf corrected.

"No... there's something different about that girl, Bladie. I can't quite put my finger on it..." Kafka's contemplative tone held a touch of uncertainty.

"You're being cynical again. Just have some tea, and maybe finish some of these piling documents."

The president chuckled, taking the teacup from his hands to drink.

╰┈➤ EDITED

Original publication 06.21.2023
Re-written: 08.29.2023

╭──────────────────────╮
𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗛

█▐░░█░░█░█
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The new transfer student, she's described as "quite eccentric" by other students.

𝗗𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗻𝗴
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A quiet and reserved young man, can often be spotted reading a book. Seems to hold a grudge against his third year student council vice president.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A friendly and outgoing young lady, she seems to know just about everyone at the school. Her locker is filled with photographs.

𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗹
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
Known for being quite loud and overbearing. She has a younger brother in the first year class. Also a talented singer, and appears to be in a band with Pela.

𝗣𝗲𝗹𝗮
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A good friend of Serval, she has a keen interest in old music.

𝗚𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗱
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A popular among his first year peers, known for being very responsible and compassionate. Also seems to be rather shy.

𝗖𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A fanatic for baseball, always playing during lunch hour. Was once caught digging through the school dumpster, and now has the rumor that he constantly smells.

𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A quite Tom-boyish young girl, always active.

Bronya
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
Known for being very studious, is one of the top students in the second year class.

𝗞𝗮𝗳𝗸𝗮
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The cynical student council president, she reportedly has the habit of scaring away anyone who comes into the student council room. With her unpopularity, it's a mystery how she became the president.

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The student council vice president, he tends to make up for Kafka's relaxed attitude. It is rumored that he is really good at fencing.

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The treasurer of the student council, can never be found without her game console.

𝗬𝗮𝗻𝗾𝗶𝗻𝗴
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The son of principal Jing Yuan, although he's only a first year he has proved to be a fencing prodigy. Always eagerly looking for a dual.

𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗮
ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
Founder of the astronomy club, seems to have a lot of money.

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
The genius of the whole school, demanded to be put in the second year class because of this. She tells everyone about a project she is working on called "Simulated Universe".

𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
Has a strong sense of duty, just started out as an amateur on the fencing team. She struggles with reading sometimes.

𝗧𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆𝘂𝗻
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
Often seen helping other underclassmen get the hang of the school. Also the editor and publisher of the Astral High Weekly newspaper.

𝗤𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗾𝘂𝗲
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A member of the poker club, very much addicted to gambling. Can be seen trying to get anyone she can find to play with her. Doesn't care much for schoolwork.

𝗔𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻
ᶠᴵᴿˢᵀ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
An obedient student, has average grades. Seems quite close with Asta.

𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A crafty upperclassmen that tends to torment his juniors. Hated by many teachers for all the pranks he pulls.

𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮
ᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿ
A rather reclusive young man, never seems to want to show people the contents of his backpack. Still known for being rather nice nonetheless.

╰──────────────────────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.7K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
129K 4.2K 27
"Promise me that you will only get your key." "I'll try, it's not my fault if the three keys gets mixed up." ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ Alhaitham x Reader/OC 🪷 RE...
157K 5.6K 25
Y/n L/n was used to being alone, or having people leave her. She was adventurous and wished to see the world. Sadly, she wasn't allowed to. She longe...
7.7K 132 11
𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 For Doug's bachelor party, his friends decide to take him to the one and only Las Vegas. But they also ask they're ch...