Lyra Throne

By writingqueen30

In a World where Mafias rule society, Violence, Torture, brutality, and Power, are the key to success in a wo... More

✦ NEW STORY UPDATE!! ✦
✦ P R O L O G U E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - O N E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - T W O ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - T H R E E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F O U R ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F I V E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - S E V E N ✦

✦ C H A P T E R - S I X ✦

143 4 0
By writingqueen30

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

SURPRISE! Here is an early update because I love you all so much! I know I know I told you guys in the other book that I am having finals this week however I have already written this chapter like weeks ago and just wanted to surprise you guys since I am updating all my books today. I mean why not this one too? lol

I hope you all will like this chapter!

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

I was sitting in my new room in the mansion bored out of my mind.

Even though I rarely do anything back in the Throne mansion, I still had the maid to accompany me and I would as anything I pleased.

Nobody really cared for me there anyways.

I sighed.

Just as I was about to lose my mind, I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked the other person.

The door opened and I heard a deep voice saying "Hello Lyra"

It was Lucian

"Hello, is there something you need from me?" I asked softly.

"Yes- uh no, no I don't need anything. I just wanted to have a little chat with you" he said, I could feel his nervousness.

But I decided to comment against it.

"So, how is everything going for you Lyra? Is there anything you need?" he asked.

"Everything is good, I don't need anything" I replied back.

It had been a week since I stepped foot into the Lombardino mansion, and so far everything had been going pretty smoothly.

I bonded with everyone really quickly, even if I didn't think I would ever bond with someone so quickly.

I haven't seen Luciano that much, compared to all of the others.

Me and Ace have also been bonding a lot, he would always come by after his training and we would both spend time with each other chatting and playing silly games for hours.

Cass would also join us some days as he says, "he was feeling left out".

"That's good," he said.

I felt him sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"I know we haven't talked much or even communicated a lot ever since you came here and I wanted to apologize for that. I know it's nothing but I felt like I was ignoring you without any reason. Hence I wanted to spend some time knowing you a little" he said.

I passed him a small smile.

"I understand that you have other things to do to sir-" Before I could finish Lucian intertwined and said, "Just Lucian is fine Lyra"

"Ya, Lucian. I know you have other things to do too other than looking after me. But I really appreciate that you have taken some time to spend it with me" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"You don't need to thank me Lyra," he said.

"So, how are my sons looking after you? YOu can tell me if anyone is giving you a hard time. I will take care of them" he said giving me a dark chuckle.

"Not it's all good. I have bonded with all of them and everyone seems cool with me. Although I would say I am closer to Cass and Thaz compared to the others" I said.

And yes, I finally started to call them using their nicknames, they just wouldn't leave me if I didn't obey calling them using their nicknames.

They would whine for hours straight for a silly reason.

"I see. I have never seen those two bond with anyone that fast let alone let them call them by their nicknames that fast" he said sounding surprised.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.

He sighed.

"I think you have the right to know their story. You deserve that much" he said.

I gave him a nod indicating for him to continue.

"Well, when Cass was two years old my wife Diane started to behave oddly. She first started to fight with me over silly things. And then she started to argue with everyone in sight. But I didn't know things would go so out of hand until a year later. One day when I returned home early from work, the house was in a mess. When I went towards the living room I could never forget what happened that day" he paused.

"That day, I saw all my sons in the worst conditions. Romano was beaten so hard that he could even look around without groaning in pain. Zavier and Thazaldir weren't any better. Giovanni and Xeres were protecting their baby brother Cassian. That's when I saw my wife and their mother Diane beating Xeres and Giovanni yelling hysterically to give her Cassian. But nobody was obeying her which led to her beating them up even more. I threw her out of the house and divorced her that day. Cassian doesn't remember anything from that day or anything about his mother at all. But all the others do and they all despise her so much. She was the one who turned them all into the monsters they are today. They would turn their anger towards their training and would train for hours on end. I tried to stop them on multiple occasions but it never worked. That was until you stepped into this house and all of us learned how to laugh and smile in years. You are our light Lyra and I am so grateful to you that you brought those smiles back on my son's faces. You are my daughter as much as the others are" he said.

As she said that last sentence I couldn't help but burst into loud sobs.

I couldn't control my emotions, I was crying and sobbing so hard that Lucian didn't know what to do.

"Ly-Lyra! Bambina why are you crying?" I heard Lucian say.

I couldn't reply to him, I just continued to sob.

I sobbed for their lost childhood, I sobbed for their loss, I sobbed for all those beatings that they got, I sobbed for the hardships they had to endure.

I didn't realize that I was being embraced until I calmed down a little.

THE Lucian Lombardino was hugging ME.

I sobbed harder into his chest while clutching his shirt.

He tried to calm me down by saying soothing words and stroking my hair, although they did help me a little, they didn't calm me down completely.

I heard the door burst open and many voices came into my room.

"Amor? Amor? Why are you crying bambina?" I hard voice I recognized all too well ask me.

Thazaldir picked me up in his arms and held me to his chest.

I heard Lucian explain to them what happened and what made me be in this state.

I clung onto Thazaldir even tiger and buried myself into his chest.

"Hey, shhh. Calm down bambina, it was a long time ago and we are all good now" he said as she tightened his arms around me as if he knew letting me go would break him.

I felt more pairs of hands wrapped around us.

I calmed down after a while and tried to stop my eradicated breathing.

I still clung to Thaz as if my life depended on it.

We stayed like that for a while, their presence itself was a comfort to me. Them just being there was enough for me.

Nobody had even done anything like that for me before like they had.

They cared for me, they wanted to know my opinion before they did something, I never felt so cared for or cherished in my life before.

"We should go guys, Lyra needs her sleep" I heard Romano say.

Everyone gave out a sound of protest but I knew they would all always obey their elder brother.

"Come on Ly-Ly, let's get you to bed now" I heard Cass say in a teasing voice.

"I am not a 5-year-old Cass!" I whined.

"Ya, ya keep telling yourself that" he sang back.

I grumbled as everyone else burst out into a roar of laughter.

I huffed and got up from Thaz's iron grip.

I started to walk towards my bathroom to finish my daily bed routine before going to sleep.

I combed my hair, applied my night cream and changed into my night clothes, and walked out of the bathroom once I finished with everything.

I carefully walked out of the bathroom and find my way towards the bed.

I could tell that all of them already went to their rooms as I haven't heard a noise since I came out of the bathroom.

Sleep was the farthest thing in my mind right now.

All my mind could do now was to think. My mind wandered to the deepest depths of the darkness that I tried so hard to lock away so badly.

Learning about how they grew up broke my heart, nobody should go through what we went through at all, I thought to myself.

I couldn't stop thinking about all those things my family did to me. I don't even consider them a family in the first place, we never acted like one.

At least they didn't consider ME as a member of the family since I was never invited to the movie nights, or the gossip, or shopping, or anything.

I could always hear the giggling or the laughing coming from the mansion but nobody ever bothered to check on me once.

I didn't know when or how but I could feel myself crying.

All the years of suffering and being said that I was a burden, a mistake really did break me on top of everything.

Out of everything that they did, verbal abuse was the only thing that really impacted me.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the washroom to clean my face, I didn't want to stay in the room much longer.

I knew it was probably near midnight and I needed to go back to sleep but sleep was the farthest thing away from me.

Being stuck in my mind is the worst thing I could do right now, so I decided to do something by going outside.

But I didn't what I could do with the limited options.

Then I thought, THE MUSIC ROOM!

I face-palmed myself, Of course, genius 

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

AESTHETICS OF THE CHAPTER

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

Author's Note:

Hello Peaches!

~ 1660 Words ~

I hope you all liked this chapter! How do you like it so far?

Comments? Questions?

✴︎✴︎✴︎

My Writing Updates Schedule:

The next update is next Wednesday!

For real this time haha... (I mean... I can't promise, I may or may not update tomorrow too, who knows...)

✴︎✴︎✴︎

Have fun reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
260K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

258K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
133K 5.1K 56
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...