GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty.

725 27 0
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode thirty-eight)

__________

the football player stood beside laura watching the rugby player walk further and further away from the love island villa until they couldn't see him anymore as one by one, the islanders all started to go back to the garden.

michael stayed in the same place hugging his girl best friend who cried into his bare chest at the boy who she had a connection with leaving the villa, "it's-its okay," he told laura rubbing her back as he tried calming himself down from letting any more tears out, "he said that he was gonna wait for me on the outside," laura told her boy best friend looking up to michael who nods his head, "he will, i know jacques will,"

the best friend stood for a little bit more in silence as paige comes to them, "hey," laura moved away from the couple as luca came and comforted laura who went back to the garden.

the football player looked to his coupled up partner, "he actually left," paige nods her head, "mike, i know he was your best friend but he wasn't ok in here," she tells him, "he wasn't himself in here after what happened in casa," the davidson boy let out a breath, "i know, it just sucks that he's actually gone now,"

dami, andrew and luca all came to michael taking the football player upstairs onto the terrace to have a conversation as paige went to her friend's side comforting laura, "be hard for laura," luca commented as michael hummed, "definitely,"

michael looked at his friend, "he needed it, i think," luca said, "he's obviously been feeling it for a little while," michael hummed at what dami said, "i feel like he did learn a lot of things here with his emotions, actually expressing them,"

a tear slipped from michael's eye trailing down his face, "only take that as positives," michael played with his water bottle lid, "we've still got us, boys, do you know what i mean?"

luca put a hand onto michael's shoulder who didn't speak the entire time, as he looked off to the side feeling another tear slip down his face at his friend leaving.

____

with his best friend leaving the love island villa, michael just wanted to be alone for a little while, but couldn't be alone as he was at the sun lounger where adam, billy and josh joined him at the sun lounger, "hey, man,"

michael turned his head looking to billy, "hi," he wasn't really in the mood to socialise with anyone at the moment, "we're sorry about jacques leaving," michael hummed, "he needed to leave, didn't he?"

michael was about to say something to the three boys who joined him when ekin-su joined them, "how are we?" billy asked, "good, thanks,"

adam looked at ekin, "just had a little chat with davide," ekin nods her head, "yea, everything ok?" adam hummed, "it's cool, it's cool,"

"what was the chat about?"

michael moved his sunglasses down looking to ekin-su knowing the girl was getting annoyed with her coupled up partner, "the chat..he asked what was the vibe yesterday with ekin-su? and i said, do you wanna know the honest truth?"

ekin nods her head, "she was a hundred perfect respectful, i said, she didn't 100% cut us down, but she didn't say a hundred percent say she was up for anything as well," adam continued, "but i said, you can't ask for anything more, she was respectful, she showed us round the villa, but, at the same time, i said you were willing to maybe try and see if you could get to know anyone, cos we are single,"

"hmm— i get that," ekin-su started to say, "but i never said to you i'm willing," michael was intrigued with this conversation, "no, what i'm saying is you didn't say, i'm a hundred percent closed off, which is what i said to him,"

michael smirked, "i did," ekin-su said, "did you say you were a hundred percent closed off?" ekin nods her head, "yea, by the firepit, when they asked, i said, my door's closed,"

"oh, by the firepit, yeah,"

each of the lads started to one by one move away from the conversation before things could get heated as michael laid back in his sun lounge again butting out of the conversation.

____

"hey,"

the football player sees his coupled up partner with her wet hair and a towel wrapped around herself, "hey," paige smiled at michael seeing him with a smile on his face, "i just wanted to say that i haven't been avoiding you or anything it's just—"

the welsh paramedic shook her head, "no, no, i understand, your best friend left," michael nods his head at her words, "it's been a hard time for you," michael looked down at his partner, "how's laura doing?"

paige frowned, "she's a bit sad but hopefully tonight will take her mind off of jacques leaving," michael intertwined his hand with paige's hand, "thank you for understanding," he said after placing a kiss to the back of her hand.

she looked up at him, "its okay, honeybuns," michael chuckled as paige smiled hearing his laugh again, "i will see you in a bit?" michael hummed as he leaned down pressing a kiss to her cheek, "see you in a bit,"

the football player smiled before going downstairs getting ready for their evening as michael smiled when he saw paige coming into the bedroom in a white dress that looked so good on her hugging her curves perfectly.

the islanders all went outside to the garden, "tonight is all about the good vibes, good times and the good energy and as jacques would say, i love this game," the islanders all cheered clinking their drinks together.

michael's arm came around paige's waist when seeing adam coming towards them just as they sat down, michael sighed, "let me guess, he's gonna pull you for a chat,"

"hey guys," adam said when coming towards michael and paige, "paige," michael rolled his eyes sipping his drink, "can i pull you for a chat?"

the welsh paramedic looked to michael who only smiled at his coupled up partner, "i'll come chat to you in a little bit," michael said to his coupled up partner moving away from where they sat letting adam sit down in his seat.

michael comes towards where dami, andrew and luca were, "i know that adam has his eyes set on paige," he tells his boys, "he has made it quite obvious that he does fancy her, i don't see him pulling any of the other girls this much like he has with paige,"

the football player sipped his drink again, "if you fancy my girl, just fucking tell me, don't play games with me cause i'm not a fucking idiot," he tells dami, andrew and luca who all agreed to what he was saying.

"my girl huh?"

dami questioned as michael looked at his friends, "man, she has been my girl ever since she walked through those doors alone," the lads smiled at michael's words.

paige comes to where her coupled up partner was standing in the kitchen with his friends throwing small biscuit pieces into each other's mouths, "mikey," the football player turned his head as a biscuit hit his cheek looking to luca who snickered at michael's facial expression, "do you wanna go for a chat now?"

michael nods his head moving away from the kitchen taking some biscuit pieces into his hands walking beside paige to their space, "so how did your chat with adam go?"

the paramedic looked at michael, "he did tell me that he is into me," michael nods his head to that, "and that he'd like to get to know me," michael looked into her eyes, "oh okay,"

"but—" the welsh paramedic looked to the jealous football player, "i did tell him that i am completely closed off and that i didn't want to get to know anyone else when we are getting along so good," a smile comes onto his face, "and as well, i did hear you calling me your girl,"

michael smirked at his partner, "we both know you have been my girl ever since you came through those doors alone," paige smiled at his words knowing that when he found out what she did, he wasn't gonna like it.

"well, you are my girl aren't ya?"

michael asked, their faces inches apart as the davidson boy looked into paige's eyes as she looked back into his blue eyes, what went down to his lips, "and someday, i would like to call you my girlfriend," he told her honestly as paige smiled extremely happy about what he said, leaning in and kissing michael on the lips.

michael moved back from paige hearing davide and ekin-su arguing from where they sat around the firepit, "i don't give a fuck about adam,"

"okay now are you doing the show again.." davide said standing up from the firepit sofa, "honestly, ekin-su, i'm tired of dealing with you,"

"fucking hell, fucking actress,"

michael looked at his two friends, "fake as the louis vuitton from china," davide looked to where michael and paige sat sending them a eye roll at his coupled up partner's actions.

____

michael sat with the lads on the beanbags, "i've got a text!" michael moved his head back at that, "adam, tonight you will date three girls on the hideaway terrace, please now which girls you would like to date and the order you'd like to date them, hashtag spoilt for a choice, hashtag make mine a triple,"

"mate," michael looked to his friends, "if he chooses paige, i might need a triple shot," the lads chuckled at that when adam said his order, "i'm gonna pick summer, danica,"

the small dancer leaned forwards, "that's all good with me," danica said making michael smile, "and laura,"

luca looked to his friend, "maybe he did get the message," michael looked over to where his coupled up partner sat seeing her smile at not being chosen, "enjoy!"

a few moments later, the islanders all hear footsteps turning their heads seeing summer, "where's danica?" summer looked to where danica sat in the kitchen with some of the islanders, "danica, hideaway,"

the davidson lad smiled from where he sat with his friends seeing danica now coming out of the hideaway, "laura, it's your time now girl," the girl stands up from where she sat with her two friends going past danica towards the hideaway.

____

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair when seeing laura and adam coming out of the hideaway, "lads," michael looked up seeing adam, "can we go for a chat?"

the lads went for a chat with adam who explained to them how his dates went, "danica's date was really good, i felt like it was a night out with danica for one second, i was like, what is going on? i don't know if this is alcohol-free or not as well, but how— i would never dance with a girl in a million years, and then she had us getting up doing salsa and stuff like that!" he explained to the lads who laughed.

the football player smiled at how adam described his and danica's date, "i thought i'd save the best until last," he said to the lads about his and laura's date, "to kind of see where that was at, but, mate, she's class, isn't she?"

andrew nods his head, "mm, wifey material," he commented about one of his friends, "everyone says that, it's true, mate, it's clear as day when you actually get her by herself as well, which is kind of what i was hoping for at some point," adam clarified to them, "i think yous all knew that i would've have chosen her or paige for at least one of them," he said bringing paige's name, "she said she's closed off, and doesn't want to get to know anybody else,"

luca nudged his friend as michael smiled at that, "i'm happy that i choose laura cause she's just like, wifey material,"

the islanders all ate their food that davide and michael made with each other as michael swivelled the spaghetti onto his fork as him and paige shared a plate together.

he got the end of the spaghetti that was in his mouth as he locked eyes with his coupled up partner, summer looking at the couple, "don't tell me, you're gonna do lady and the tramp,"

michael smirked as paige got the other end of the spaghetti in her mouth as they moved closer to each other, with their lips now pressed against each other's.

____

the islanders all started getting ready for bed as the davidson boy looked to andrew who was about to leave the bedroom, "drew, where are you going?"

andrew looked back to his closest friend, "i'm gonna go get tasha," michael nods his head, "i'll come with ya," the football player walked up the stairs changed for bed, as he smiled when seeing his favourite girl and tasha in the bathroom together brushing their teeth.

"ladies,"

the two girls looked at andrew and michael, "what is happening," michael smiled at his coupled up partner, "your chariot awaits, m'lady," he spoke as paige furrowed her eyebrows when michael picked her up as her head came near to michael's bum.

"michael, you better not fart," the football player chuckled coming down the love island stairs and into the bedroom where he sets paige down onto their shared bed, "i wouldn't do that," he spoke, "well, at least not in your face," the paramedic hits his arm playfully as michael showed her his playful smile.

"goodnight everyone,"
"goodnight,"

michael covered his and paige's head with their duvet covers as his lips was on paige's lips, his hand coming to her cheek as his thumb rubbed her cheek comfortably.

____

the lights switched on in the bedroom, michael adjusting to the bright light in the bedroom, his arms stretching out as he reached over and grabbed his sunglasses and putted them onto his face, "good morning,"

dami and indiyah come into the bedroom bringing in the duvet and pillows they had outside, "how was it?" michael looked to his friends, "it's actually really nice out there,"

michael looked at indiyah, "not when you are being eaten by mosquitoes," he told the girls as the islanders all chuckled.

the boys all came outside to have their daily morning chat, michael looking to davide as dami started the conversation on what happened yesterday between davide and ekin-su last night, where the italion stallion explained the situation.

as then the girls all started to come downstairs into the garden after their morning chat, "i've got a text!" gasps we're heard, "gemma and luca, it's time for your first date, please get ready to leave the villa," the islanders all cheered, "hashtag bish got his wish, hashtag deep it,"

"whoo!"

michael looked to his friend, "finally got your wish, eh?" luca looked to his best friend, "finally did," the lads all surrounded luca before walking into the bedroom getting the fish monger ready for his date.

michael leaned against his wardrobe, "mate, everything's large in here," luca stated looking through the wardrobes, "bro, you're doing that bad, something is not correct," davide stated looking at luca who buttoned the shirt up, "wondering what we're doing?"

"imagine you're doing fishing," billy said as michael chuckled, "fuck that," luca stated shaking his head, "i never wanna see a fish again,"

the lads all went to the front of the love island front door, "whoo!" the islanders clapped their hands, "see you later, boy," michael smiled seeing his friends hug each other before leaving the love island villa for their date.

____

"they're back!"

michael moved off of the sun lounger going towards his closest friend, hugging luca immediately, "hi mike," the football player then playfully looked to gemma, "oh gem, didn't you see there,"

the girl scoffed as michael chuckled, "kidding, i'm kidding," he side hugged the girl when looking to his closest friend as everyone started to come over, "let's go have a lad chat,"

luca explained to the lads how his date went gemma as michael looked over to where the girls sat seeing the said girl smiling as she talked about how her date went with the fish monger, "mate, she looks proper happy,"

the islanders all separated after having their conversations with michael sitting with his coupled up partner, "islanders," indiyah says out loud, "it's time to get dressed up because tonight the villa will host a special v.i.p performance," the islanders all cheered, "hashtag my heart goes, hashtag crazy what love can do,"

michael looked at paige, "oh, my god!" the two stand up as he lifted his coupled up partner up off of the floor as they squealing jumping into the swimming pool after their friends.

the lads all splashed each other as the girls squealed with michael having a shower outside, not realising that paige and summer were upstairs on the terrace, "take it off!"

michael wiped his face clean from the shampoo looking up to the terrace seeing paige smiling at him, "you'd like that wouldn't you?" paige looked back at michael not knowing what to say as the football player applied conditioner to his hair.

the islanders one by one all got ready as mucbael ran a hand through his hair coming out to the garden hearing becky hill singing, his hand coming to paige's waist dancing behind her.

his coupled up partner's arm come around his shoulders as the two danced sexily, michael's hands coming to paige's waist before leaning down and placing a kiss to her lips sweetly.

"i love you,"

michael blurts out as his eyes stayed on his coupled up partner's gorgeous eyes, not moving them away when he saw paige smiling wide at his words, "thank you so much," the islanders all thanked becky hill for her v.i.p performance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
20.3K 468 61
After a car accident destroyed Cara's chances of playing professional basketball, and her ex ghosted her 2 months later she needed a fresh start, an...
198K 3.2K 59
Isabella Pierce is a makeup artist and hairstylist from Manchester, UK that was put up for Love Island by her friends which include Molly-Mae and Tom...
4.4K 129 10
Butterflies in the stomach is what happens when you have a nervous feeling in your stomach. And coming into Love Island, this is what I wanted, I wa...