My OCs

By maudeabreu02

Idk Art not mine; The OCs are from Warriors, Wings of Fire, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Nothing but my OCs belon... More

Wings of Fire OCs (2, as of Today)
Majestic
Feather
Warriors OC (One)
Sonic OCs
Sunny the Hedgecat
Dee the Hedgehog
Bat of the RainWings
Tree Frog of the RainWings

Shatteredsight

43 1 5
By maudeabreu02

Shatteredsight using the Felidaze-Felidform generator

Name: Shatteredsight of RiverClan

Kit: Shatteredkit

Apprentice: Shatteredpaw

Warrior: Shatteredsight

Appearance: Shatteredsight is a half-blind blue-gray tom with marbled silver patterns, one blue eye (the blind one) and one green eye.

Backstory: Shatteredkit opened both of his eyes, but he couldn't see out of his left eye. There was no one in the Clan who was half-blind, so he had to learn all of the battle moves much more harder.

Shatteredpaw's mentor, Blackpelt, was strict, and he always made sure to train Shatteredpaw to watch his surroundings.

Shatteredsight spent a brief time as a medicine cat apprentice, but he became a warrior again.

He is currently a senior warrior of RiverClan, and friends with the RiverClan she-cat Nightsong.

Kits: None

Crush/Mate: None.

Theme Song: What You Can't See by Blixemi (I think it's by her/him/they)

Status: Alive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 138 20
Dream and his crew set out on yet another adventure. However, this one seems to be different than the others. Everything that could go wrong, goes wr...
115K 2.7K 52
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
143K 3.4K 19
Dream starts to distance himself from his friends and even his fans, what will happen when George and Sapnap find out..? ------------ The more you re...
179K 6.5K 45
Clay's mother, the Queen, refuses to let Clay go out of the castle borders and socialize. Safety risk, she says. As much as clay tries to convince he...