My OCs

By maudeabreu02

Idk Art not mine; The OCs are from Warriors, Wings of Fire, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Nothing but my OCs belon... More

Wings of Fire OCs (2, as of Today)
Majestic
Warriors OC (One)
Shatteredsight
Sonic OCs
Sunny the Hedgecat
Dee the Hedgehog
Bat of the RainWings
Tree Frog of the RainWings

Feather

42 3 3
By maudeabreu02

Age: Five years

Gender: Female

Tribe(s): 100% SkyWing

Special Powers: None

~Status~

Status: Alive

~Affiliations~

Current: Gardener at Jade Mountain

Former: Ruby Winglet

                  The Destiny Solvers (Power of Destiny: Snowstar's Story)

~Relatives~

Mother: Bluebird 

Father: Jay

Appearance: Feather is a amber-orange SkyWing with darker orange stripes on her back, amber eyes, and she wears a brown leather pouch that holds her lucky rock, which is a white rock that brings her good luck.

Powers: Breathe fire, and fly as fast as the speed of sound (like all SkyWings)

Backstory: Feather lived a normal life, growing up in a small hut near Jade Mountain. She has two sisters, Topaz and Mountain. She is currently a student at Jade Mountain, and her best friend is Snowstar of the NightWings and IceWings.

Dragonets: None

Crush/Mate: None

Theme Song: Fly Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9K 33
When George moves in with his best friend, the last thing he expects is to find himself kissing them in front of thousands of people for a subgoal. ...
42K 1.5K 34
Ian finds Anthony's diary which reveals some things that might change their lives forever.
120K 3.4K 22
When Dream's girlfriend breaks up with him a week before his mom's wedding, what's a poor sad, green blob to do but invite his best friend George ins...
132K 7.5K 53
LIFE is the organisation responsible for all human life. The people that work there are called the Creators. George is a Creator, he works in the sou...