My school rant book

By Lucyesargent

I made this to talk about all the shit that happens in highschool I'm extremely annoying in this rant book More

1. Hallways
3. Fire alarm incident
4. Band director part 1
5. Height
6. Lilly
7. Drama Queen
8. That one teacher
9. Band Director part 2
10. Micorwave accident
11. Cut assembly accident
12. School wifi
13. Room temperature
14. Mystery lunch

2. Overcrowded restrooms

4 0 0
By Lucyesargent

Whenever I go to the restroom during lunch there's always girls talking in it. It got so bad to the point that one of the staff was only letting 4 girls go at a time because we only had 4 stalls. And that doesn't help that half of the locks are broken so we need to ask someone to hold it shut. Like I'm just trying to take a piss so get your asses out if you don't have to go.

I haven't heard a lot about the men's restroom because the women's is agreed upon worse but sophomore year one of the stall doors was detached, this year and last year the soap dispensers were ripped off and put in the sink, and freshman year my english teacher had to get a beach ball out of one of the urinals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 851 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
18K 2.5K 21
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
20.5K 660 28
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
48.9K 6.5K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...