𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻 || 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒂...

By NotSteve2

"ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵉ" 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 �... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ - ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ?
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙰 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗠𝗶𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

119 9 2
By NotSteve2

15476 Words

Guide For Reading :

" Hello there... " Character speaking

'General Kenobi ! ' Character thoughts

*Boom* Action / Sound

Flashback

{ Thought Communication/ Telepathy }

{ Voice of the world speaking }

A/N : author notes. Used for notes in chapter.... Obviously.

[ To Be Added Later ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author notes :

Let's start this notes with a complain shall we. Wait can that even be counted as a notes ? Probably no...

Here are my complaints. Why is the publish button on wattpad doesn't tell you are you sure ??? Like... When you pressed it, it will instantly upload the chapter. Maybe it's fine if the publish button is not in some unreachable place,but no... The publish button is literally next to the save button so sometimes i misclick it. It do no harm at all,but i just didn't want the notification to pops up because it gonna reveal the title of my chapter... It already happened to me three times already.

Oh well, it's a minor issue. Not gonna overcomplicate it.

Anyway, this chapter is rather a conflicting one.

I think i kinda rushed the chapter a lot ?

I wanted the first arc of the story to at least have twenty chapter or more but at the rate we're going it wouldn't be surprising if i could end it in fifteen chapter. It's probably due to how long each of my chapter is or i'm just suck at story pacing.

I do have some way to deal with it,but we'll need to see if it will work or not. Hopefully it will work. Like seriously... Please work...

Other than that though i have nothing else to say. For the content of the chapter i would love if you could check it out yourself.

As usual

Hope You Enjoy It

"*Sigh*"

It's been a week since Shizu-sensei has left without words at all.

So it's true then... She really has left us for good.

She cared so much for her students that she even willingly fight a demon lord for them. She's insane if she's doing that.

She did reveal where's this Leon at,but she's not even sure herself does she ? That's a suicide mission if i have to say so myself. Then again she might actually be successful knowing people like Guy-san and Velzard-san are out there. That would require a lot of luck though. If both Guy-san and Velzard-san are hostile towards me then i'll be a goner by now.

Even if i wanted to follow her, it would be foolish for me to go there without any plan at all.

But...

The atmosphere in the class isn't looking very good right now.

It's inevitable that they're depressed...

A day after Shizu-sensei left, i've met with the headmaster of the school itself. A person called Yuuki Kagurazaka. The headmaster as well as the grandmaster of the Free Guild.

This young man is the grandmaster ? I don't think he's even in his thirty just yet and he already is a grandmaster in such organization.

That did pique my interest,but what pique my interest even more is his name of course. Yuuki Kagurazaka. That's a Japanese name isn't it ?

I didn't get to talk to him much since he's busy comforting the other kids and reassuring them that Shizu-sensei will be back,but for all i know, i won't even know if she will be back alive. The grandmaster might be hiding something from all of us.

"Sensei, i hope you would keep supporting this children. They need that a lot." The grandmaster requested. I've planned that so i'll happily follow your request.

But one thing is for sure and that her leaving the students was not part of the plan.

"Sensei... Are you inside ?" I heard a voice from outside of the class. There's someone ? Unusual. There's not a single person in the class since last week.

"Yes, the door is unlocked."

The door opened an reveal three individuals in front of the door. It's those three girls.

"Sensei, do you want to eat with us ?"

As i saw at their figure, i saw Alice holding a tray of food.

"What's that about ?" I questioned.

"You need to eat too sensei. You haven't ate anything since yesterday." Chloe said and i couldn't believe what she just said. I haven't been eating anything ?

"Right... I didn't realize it..." I dwell over the fact that i've been thinking a lot since yesterday. It didn't feel like a day though.

Alice brought the food to my table and set Lisa set the table for me to eat. This children... I thought they would be more depressed than this,but perhaps i'm the one who's been taken care.

I kinda forgot.

They're not a normal kid.

They're a strong students of Shizu-sensei.

But, it's only been a week you know ? Did they...

"Right... Do you guys want to eat with me ? You do realize that you're bringing me too much food right ?"

"Sensei, you don't need to worry about us..." Chloe said.

"Yeah,we'll be fine... We trust Shizu-sensei. She will come back for sure. We know it." Chloe said.

"Yeah... You should take care of yourself more." Lisa added

Take care of myself more ?

That would be nice,but there's one problem.

Is it necessary for you guys to act all strong in front of me ?

I appreciate what you did for me,but i'm sure i will be fine on my own. Besides, Shizu-sensei is only my co-worker.

But... I'll do what i must.

We went on to eat the meal that those three brought. It's not bad. They definitely are improving their cooking at a steady pace.

"Sensei, do you know where Shizu-sensei went to ?" Chloe asked.

"No, i don't even know where she went to. If i did, i would have went there myself." I answered. It's true unfortunately, i don't know where she went to.

"I see..."

"I wonder if big bro Yuuki know something." Lisa wondered.

"Yeah, big bro Yuuki might actually be hiding something. Do you think Shizu-sensei has a surprise for us ?" Alice theorized. That's a good guess,but unfortunately i'm sure that Shizu-sensei is really leaving us.

"Maybe..." Chloe responded.

They really trust this Yuuki a lot too don't they ? They're not even doubting his words much at all.

Shizu-sensei... Why are you this reckless ?

Really... My head hurts just thinking about it.

This students... They're trying to gaslight themself at this point... I'm not letting that be.

You know... If Kagurazaka-san is not going to tell us,then we're going to get that information myself.

"Sensei, what with that face you're making."Lisa questioned.

Ah... I think i just made an evil expression there... I'm sorry, i suppose ?

"It's nothing."

Anyway, moving on. What is it again ?

Ah right, Kagurazaka-san...

I'm coming for you.

•••

The next day i decided to give a visit to the Free Guild.

The Free Guild headquarters that is. I've been wanting to get to this building for a while now,but there have been no reason for me to do so since it's quite far away compared to the Guild.

You would need to be at least B rank to get in the headquarters though so only the best of the best get to gain access.

What about the facilities ? Well, of course that's no need to be doubted. They have a top tier facility in this headquarters. They even have an automatic door in this world.

I could tell that this one actually didn't use any of our technology at all. The concept is the same yet with the uses of magic, the contraption became much simpler meaning if you know the incantation and the way contraption works, you could easily create this. Well that is even learning magic is actually easy.

Let's not ponder that. What important now is that i need to be able to meet the grandmaster. Unfortunately,it might be hard to do so. You can't expect to easily meet your CEO after all.

"Hey, hey what is a kid doing here ? More of all one of your kind ? You're serious ?" One of the member confront me. A problem at the start of the day ? Really...

"Unfortunately, i have no time for your saying. I have matters to do, now if you excuse me." I said trying to get away.

"Hey, don't get away. I'm not done yet." He said as he take a hold of my shirt. " You're not getting away while i'm talking. Listen here you little pie-..." Before he could finish his word i grabbed at his hand and slammed him down to the floor. Fortunately, i didn't damage the floor.

"W-what ?"

"Now, if you'll excuse me."

I sighed at that. To think i would make a scene so early in the morning...

I head to the receptionist table and saw her still acting like professional at there. Maybe thing like this is not very rare after all.

"Excuse me. Would you mind arranging me a meeting with the grandmaster ?"

"The grandmaster ? Surely you jest." The receptionist chuckled. I'm taken as a joke. That's annoying. I take back my word earlier.

"I'm not. Now, do you mind contacting him ? It's urgent."

"Really ? You do know the consequences of messing with the grandmaster time,no ?"

"I do... Please contact him. I need him now."

"*Sigh* understood. I'll contact him now. I would need your adventurer ID and the reason."

"I have none. Just tell him that i needed to talk."

"Understood..."

Well, i do realize that messing with the grandmaster would get me a lot of problem. That's why they even bother to warn you first. They do know that the people who are able to enter are only B rank and above but the prank actually ever happened before so it's natural for them to be wary of it. Sometimes when you give people freedom they would just abuse it. Not all can be responsible of the power they are given.

The next way for you to gurantee to be able to meet the grandmaster is through a letter from your local guildmaster,but i'm not getting that anytime soon so i suppose this will be faster. Besides, Kagurazaka-san knew me so the chances of him accepting the request is high.

After a moment, the receptionist then called me to the table.

"The grandmaster have agreed to meet you. Please follow me to the room."

So i was right. He wouldn't just reject my request to meet him.

I head to the elevator that will lead me to the guest room. They even have an elevator here. It's not actually an elevator,but rather a teleportation kit. Only a person with access are able to uses this. To prevent from thievery i assume ? They sure pay attention to the detail.

The receptionist lead me to the guest room and told me to wait for the grandmaster to come.

From the interior of the room, i notices some rather weird figurine in the shelf there. A motorcycle figurines ? There's no doubt that he really is an otherworlder now.

After a while of judging his interior designing, i heard the door being opened and there came out the man i wanted to see.

"Oh, sensei. What's the matter that you have to come here by yourself ? I heard something urgent what is it ?" He greeted me with a smile.

"It's about Shizu-sensei. I'm sure you do understand that."

"I already said that didn't i ? I knew nothing of it. She left according to her own accord." He said.

"Kagurazaka-san... That's not very convincing."

"It doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not. I said what i must." He said. It seems he wanted to end this conversation as early as possible.

"Is that so ? Oh right, do you perhaps know about this already ?" I tried to pique his interest back.

"And what it might be ?"

"Right, i checked on the data of the person who left the country last week and i found none of her data. Do you know what that means ?" I asked

"Simple, either she sneaked out or the usage of teleportation,but little to no person uses teleportation spell since it requires high level of skill to pull off so i'm guessing she managed to sneak out." He reasoned

"That should be impossible,no ? You do know very well that Shizu-sensei could not have performed that,but i do wonder though. Don't the mage division have someone who could perform such spells ? And who does that division belongs to i wonder." I tried my best to apply pressure to him.

"Even if she did, i could not be suspected. The mage could very well do that at their own accord. Let me ask you back. You do know how Shizu-sensei is right ?" So he's still standing his ground.

"Guess, it's useless to continue this any longer." I sighed. " Maybe i should let Shizu-sensei wander off to the domain of Leon Cromwell by herself."

"She does what ?" Kagurazaka-san said in surprise.

"Oh you don't know ? She went to search the demon lord. She didn't tell you does she ?"

"She didn't tell me that far..." Oh, he made a confession there.

" She only told me that she's going to go east around Jura forest for a way to handle Ifrit..." He sat back at his sit and seems to be pondering over the intensity of the situation right now.

"Shizu-sensei is strong no doubt, but a demon lord ? What do you have to say for that ?" I questioned

"She's not even at her prime condition now so i would say she has little to no chance of victory against the demon lord." Kagurazaka-san said.

"That's why i wanted you tell me. It's urgent Kagurazaka-san."

"First of all, please do not adress me with that. I don't really like formality. Second of all, i don't think you can even catch up to her. She already went there one weeks ago with the help of teleportation magic. I remembered the mage is sending her to the kingdom of Blumund."

Blumund ? The small kingdom near the Jura forest ?

"She might not have went in to the demon lord domain,but even if you go now, you will not be able to reach her destination in time."

Well, i'm not certain of that.

"Either way, i want you to contact this mage and ask him to teleport me there."

"Gladly if i could,but unfortunately two days ago he was sent on an investigation mission. Since it's a request from one my sponsor, I could not just cancel it."

"You're prioritizing that over your own teacher ?" I slightly raised my voice.

"You do not understand. I prioritized every life equally. I'm simply helping the weak. If i cancel that mission, the life of many might be at danger. "

Ah... I see... That was careless of me to say so. He's right. He's the grandmaster after all and can't afford to be selfish. He must prioritize the many over one life of an individual. It probably pain him greatly too. I didn't notice that...

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry. I understand. I'm also mad that my position could not let me help Shizu-sensei in any way." He gritted his teeth.

So is it over then ? Now that i could not help Shizu-sensei at all... No... I might make it in time. I need to try. Why though ? I don't really know... Why did i suddenly want to do this... It's the right thing to do i suppose ? It is after all the right thing to do

Yeah... Obviously...

"Kagurazaka-san... I'm going to where Shizu-sensei is at immediately."

"I already said it didn't I ? Just call me Yuuki and also" He thought of it for a while" Could you even caught up to her. I doubt you would be able to."

"I'm going to do what i can right now. It's better than waiting around and doing nothing right ?"

"Fine... I'll prepare the arrangement for you. I'll make sure you could travel there safely. Please do make sure they you get Shizu-sensei back."

"I will do my best."

"Good, i'll meet you in the afternoon. Wait for me at the front gate. I'll see you off there."

"Thank you." I said as i went to the door.

"If it's for Shizu-sensei, then i'll gladly do that."

"Yeah..."

We bid a farewell before i went back to my dorm room to prepare for my journey to another country. Velzard-san won't be looking for me right ?

Whatever... I suppose...

•••

Afternoon then came

I managed to sneak in to the school without anyone there actually noticing me.

Unlike normal student, the students of class S does not require to follow the class and such. They are bound by the rules and stuff,but studying is not really a must for them meaning they're completely free to act on their own.

Shizu-sensei is the one who made this arrangement and since Kagurazaka-san is the headmaster and the biggest sponsor of the school that easily gain an approval. The kids are going to die sooner or later anyway they thought so might as well let them have fun since there would be no point in studying if they're going to die regardless.

And that is why, some of them are roaming around the school and some are staying in their room. Some like Gale has tried to accept the fact and some still can't believe what they just say. They need some time to accept this and that's why i'll fix this on my own.

But there's a little bit of problem.

Arriving at the gate i immediately spotted Yuuki standing there and waving at me. That's embarrassing. From the normal people point of view, i looked like a child and Kagurazaka-san probably looks like my big brother. Oh boy, rumor sure is going to spread around.

"Miyuki-chan. You arrived." Look at you going all friendly like that already...

"Yeah.."

"And looks like you brought company with you. I thought you wanted to go alone."

"Seems like it, but she found me."

"Hahaha, not very good at hiding,huh ?"

"Shut up... Now Lisa ,do you mind coming out."

I actually notice her already since the beginning,but i just let her be. If i suddenly dissapear then it would cause some problem so i let her follow just behind me pretending i didn't notice her.

"So you have noticed ?" She came out from behind the walls.

"Of course. Now what are you doing here."

"Are you planning to leave us like how Shizu-sensei did too ? Are we really that worthless ?" She said with tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

"No. In fact i'm trying to get Shizu-sensei back, isn't that right." I patted Lisa head while looking at Kagurazaka-san who instantly nodded.

"It's true. Shizu-sensei only went on a trip you know and that's why our Miyuki-sensei here is trying to get her back." Kagurazaka-san said.

"I see... Then, i'm going with you."

"Eh ?"

"If you're going to save Shizu-sensei,then i'm going with you. I won't hinder you. I promise,but please let me help." She begged with those puppy eyes. What's that ?

"I can't let you. It's going to be dangerous."

"More reason of me coming. If it's dangerous then you shouldn't be going alone." She insisted. She's going to be very persistent won't she ? The determination she got.

"You'll get hurt."

"If you both aren't coming back,then i'll get hurt even more."

"Are you really sure ?"

"Of course. I won't back down."

"Alright, you could join me."

"You sure sensei ?" Kagurazaka-san questioned my decision.

"If she wanted to then that's fine."

"Very well..."

"You can come with me. You already prepared everything you need right ?"

"Yes, i already did. I'm well prepared in fact since i noticed you're packing."

This child...

"Well, i already talk with the gate guard. You're clear to fly." How did he know about that ?

"Shizu-sensei told me that."

Ah, i see..

"Ride on this." I summoned my stingray and carried Lisa so she could sit on top of it.

We need to go there as quickly as i could so no rest at all.

"Good luck and good bye." Kagurazaka-san bid us a farewell.

"Good bye. " I said before i flew off.

Is it only me or did i just saw him flashing an evil smile out of no where.That's weird. Maybe it's just my feeling...

•••

Rimuru POV
Present Time

The human body that Shizu-san has left me has proved to be very useful. It allows me to gain back the senses that i thought are gone forever.

What's that exactly ?

My tastebuds of course !

Really what a bliss. Though i do miss her cooking,but that's gonna be for later when i finally meet her again. She did grow shorter though. Not that i can say much about that myself. With my height i can be mistaken as an elementary school student.

Let's just ignore that.

More importantly...

I lost it...

It's gone...

I guess a slime never had a gender to start with. Still though... What the hell ?

It make sense though. As a slime there is no need for me to dispose of waste so i suppose an organ like that is unnecessary.

I sighed to my fate. That's all i am now so i just have to accept it.

Now moving on to my next problem.

It's my clothing of course.

I have been experimenting with this body for a while but it sure is unethical for me to go around without any clothes on. If there's any police officer around, i'm sure i would be caught already. Damn it, thinking about it made me very anxious already.

There's another option,but it's way too embarrassing.

Not that i have many choice to begin with.

My choice is either going out there naked or using Shizu-san clothes.

Well, i have to say that Shizu-san is certainly gifted with many things. I mean, just look at the face i got here. It's cute and the skin is so smooth.

I really have to thank Shizu-san for this. She's such a big help.

But still in the end i might really need to use Shizu-san clothes. It's better than using nothing.

Next thing is how am i going to travel to Ingrassia. It's in the middle of the continent and i can head there by going west.

Heading there though would require me to travel through some countries first which might be troublesome to handle. I mean, i'm guessing you can't easily enter a country like in games right ? Maybe if the country is not very advanced that is possible ?

Thinking of that would get me no where at all.

Hmm, what else that i haven't mention...

Oh right !

Ifrit

I have left Ifrit at [ Great Sage ] care so i don't really know what happened to it. One thing i do know is that i manage to acquire it skill.

One of it being the [ Body Double ] that he made. Though unlike Ifrit, I couldn't just produce ten copies,but i could only produce one copy with the same combat stats as me. All of my abilities could be use by my clone.

Pretty convinicence.

My abilities are completed. I have a lot to show. Shizu-san [ Degenerate ] plays a major role in acquiring those skills.

I've prepared myself for this trip already. It's nightime and i thought to myself that i should probably stay low for a while. With no Shizu-san around ,i'm forced to cook the meal alone. Though of course i won't mess it.

It's only a simple campfire meat,but i guess it have to do for now. I really do miss eating good food...

Right, let's not get distracted.

The map...

So first we gotta go pass the kingdom of Blumund first. I got no clue whatsoever regarding this kingdom,but it doesn't look that huge or anything. Anyway, after passing Blumund, i need to make my way to the Falmuth kingdom. Again, i don't know anything about those kingdom.

Shizu-san did go on a storytelling session,but she didn't cover much regarding the kingdom itself which is quite a problem now if i have to say so.

So our first official mission is to reach Blumund.

I think i got it.

We're somewhat deep in the forest,but i'm sure this is closer than when i first started at the cave. Maybe i could reach Blumund in two days or less if i'm quick enough.

Oh boy... Let's hope i didn't hit anything weird again on my down.

I prayed in my heart before going back to my meal. It really could use some more seasoning.

•••

Two days have passed since Shizu-san's death. I've been traveling non-stop since then to reach Blumund Kingdom.

Luckily for me there's not much of a threat that seems to be present. I did found a new type of monsters though being a knight spider and some devil frog.

Other than that, the trip has went as smooth as butter.

From up here i could practically see the country already. Finally ! My first ever country that i'm going to see.

Guided by the winds, we continued on to one of the country village. The serene landscape, surrounded by fenced fields, greeted me from the forest.

I finally reached it. I'm one step closer to achieving this.

Luckily for me, this village directly border the forest and there seems to be none security check present here. Maybe it's only going to be at the capital ?

Well no complaining.

The atmosphere here really speaks medieval. I mean, just one looks of the town with how it is built could tell you a lot. The culture and build here is not so different after all from what medieval time on earth used to look like.

Maybe human are inspire by the same thing after all. For example the civilization that are familiar with sharp pointy end like arrows arrows are probably more familiar to the concept of direction being pointed by arrows. I guess human anywhere do have the same mindset.

But i really don't know where i am right now though... It didn't help that i wore an oversized clothes as well. It was previously Shizu's-san and i have no choice,but to use it. Better than caught naked.

At this point, people would probably look at me as a lost child. Not to mention, i also wore this mask to hide my aura. Ah, right i also forgot to mention that.

The mask that Shizu-san left behind is not an ordinary mask. It's an anti magic mask that could help me supress this aura. It offers me some resistance as well as well as some other supporting capabilities. It's the thing that has been Shizu-san all this time. Without it, Ifrit should already went on a rampage a long time ago.

Oh yeah, let's get back to the reality.

Let's see...

Now next on the agenda we have...

How to get out of this horrible situation ?

Great question !

How am i even suppose to answer that !

Maybe i should keep heading north to the Falmuth Kingdom.

No no no...

Unlike the forest, i could not just fly around here. That would be so suspicious. Maybe i'm going to be shot down immediately if i do that .

Not that i have any better idea though.

The heaven then send me a miracle.

Okay maybe that's an exxageration.

*Crash*

"Ah, i'm so sorry." A man who seems to be in his late thirties said. When he crashed into me, he dropped his sacks and he hurriedly picked it up.

"Are you okay ?"

"I am."

"Again, i'm so sorry. I gotta go now." He rushed away with no words at all. What's the rush for.

I internally sighed. My first encounter with a human of this country is through an accident. What a bummer...

As i looked at the ground beneath me, i could saw a glowing stone there. Wait isn't that a magic ore ? The one that i found chunks of in the cave back then ?

I picked it up and no doubt about it. It's definitely a magic ore though smaller in size unlike the one i saw in the cave.

He must have dropped it earlier.

Let's just return it back to him. I already of it occupying my stomach already. It won't hurt to have more,but my Japanese soul won't let me do that.

I decided to chase after the man. Using my detection skill, it's quite easy to spot him. No issues at all. I feel like cheating the system here.

After a bit of running, i found the man going inside a shop. I read at the sign that it have and it's a blacksmith shop. Oh right, with [ Great Sage ] i basically have an auto translate for the language here so it's unnecessary for me to re-learn the whole language again.

Without hesitation, i entered the shop.

A bell sound could be heard echoing through the room and in the front desk i could see a young girl who seems to be the cashier here. Upon seeing me, she greeted me with a small smile.

"Welcome dear customer. How can i help you today ?" I sensed a bit of surprise in her expression when she take a good look at me. I know i look like someone who shouldn't even be here.

"I'm looking for the man who just entered. Do you know where he is ?" From my skill, i knew he was in the back,but i couldn't just reveal that like that can't I ?

"Umm... May i ask what buisness you have with him ?" She hesitantly ask.

"It's nothing. I just wanted to give him back something." As if right on cue,the back door opened revealing the man earlier who seems to be panicking.

"Amy ! I'm going out again. Please watch the store."

"Umm, dad. There's someone who want to talk."

"What ?" He said as he looked at both of us. " Oh, it's the person from earlier. Look i'm really sorry for crashing into you,but could we talk later ?"

"Ah, please don't worry. I'm only here to return this back to you." I said as i handed him the magic ore.

"Oh ! You saved me. Thank you. I thought it's gone." He happily took the ore.

"Dad, you should be more careful. The nobles won't take that lightly if you lose it."

"I understand that..." He tiredly said. "Anyway, thanks a lot. You don't know how much that means to me." He said to me.

"No problem."

Is that really such big of a deal ?

"Yeah thank you. I'll serve you tea if you want. How about it ?" Amy offered.

"I'm fine. No need for that."

"Are you sure ? Well, just tell me if you ever need something. I'll try my best to help."

Hmm ? What's that ?

"Actually..."

"I see... So you're heading to Ingrassia kingdom." Amy said.

"You're heading there alone ? Where's your parent at ?" The man who overheard our conversation asked.

Ah ! What should i say... Technically, i have none. Should i just lie ?

"I don't have anyone..." I lied..

"Oh... I'm sorry..." His eyes immediately showed concern for me.

"It's fine really..."

"Dad, maybe you should continue the work. We still are lacking ores remember ?"

"I'm doing my best here,but no matter how hard i tried, i couldn't found anything on the mine. It's hopeless. There's no way we can do this." He complained.

What's that about ?

"Umm, what happened ?" I asked

"Oh, you haven't heard of it ?" Amy asked and i nodded at her question. She continued." Apparently the country is upping their security and they've been asking us to make them weapon. Rumors said it was because of the attack on Ingrassia last month that every country suddenly became very wary of it."

"The attack on Ingrassia ?"

"Yes, don't tell me you haven't heard of it. That was huge. That's the news of the month. A Hydra managed to get close to the capital gate without anyone noticing until it is too late."

A Hydra ? On Ingrassia ? One month ago ?

"Are there any casualties."

"Hmm, from the news i heard, the casualties are reduced to the very minimum,most of it being the gate guards and unfortunately some merchant as well,but people inside the city wall are safe."

Oh no... I wonder if she's safe...

"But really those nobles are insane. They are expecting me to create them weapon from this magic ore. I heard they're going to use it for the royal guard,but i couldn't find much ore at all." He grunted

"That's true... His Majesty really has a high expectations sometimes.. it's natural after all for a small country like us." Amy responded.

"Still, there's no way for me to gain anymore magic ore... It's drained."

They ran out of magic ore ? It couldn't be because of me draining the one in the cave right ? No no no, there's no way that's my fault... Right ?

"Either way, i still need to find more resources."

"Hold on a minute." I said before taking out some magic ore from my stomach. Gotta make sure it looks like i'm using magic. They're not that surprise at it though. Maybe it's more common than i thought it is. " You met me at the right moment. I happened to have some of it stored within me."

Never mind, i take it back... they're definitely surprised by it.

"This is... Also you could use magic ?" Amy blinked multiple times

"Yeah, this is a pure magic ore. How did you manage to acquire it ?" He asked me.

"It's a trade secret."

"Ah, yes of course... How much for this. I'll be willing to pay you anything for it."

Hmmmmm, not a bad deal here...

"Hoh ? I don't need much. Just provide me with accomodation help here. I don't have any connection here in Ingrassia so i could use some help."

"Of course ! I would gladly help you in any way i can." He excitedly examine the magic ore. Fufufufufu, i just got a valuable deal here just by eating some random rocks

And that is how i befriended the first human in this world or rather buy their favour.

"Your name is Rimuru ? Mine is Paul. Nice to meet you."

We moved to the back of the store where Paul-san workshop is at. I always wanted to see and feel what a blacksmith workshop really looks like. I can't really feel the heat,but i could really tell that it's really hot in here judging by how much Paul is sweating.

"Here's some tea for you, Rimuru. It's not much,but i hope you enjoy it." Amy said. She closed her shop earlier so she could help out in the back.

"So you're travelling here alone,huh ? Talk about tough luck... Amy, could you bring her some clothes that she could use ?" He said. It's true though that my clothes are way to huge for me. It's previously Shizu's-san clothes after all.

"Of course."

"She's a nice kid. She suffered the same fate as you. Losing her mother when she's still little... I tried to raise her all by myself, but it's quite hard without my wife." Paul said .

"That must be hard."

"Yeah... If i know that was her last hour... I would..."

"Paul-san..."

"Ah ! Sorry, i'm getting a bit emotional there" he chuckled "... Rimuru... Make sure you cherish the one who's precious to you... You never know when it's going to end..." He advised while patting my head.

I'm not a kid old man,but.... I'll keep your word in mind.

"Rimuru... Can you come here. I brought you some clothes you could use "

"You should change... You could use the bathroom or anywhere you like." He continue doing his work.

"Yes..."

Cherish what i have ? Yeah...

I walked to where Amy is and i couldn't have regretted that decision more...

"Rimuru-chan, you look so cute ! I can't believe you're not a model... Your skin is so smooth !!!" She screamed.

So what exactly happened here ? To put it simply, i became a model for her. Some of this clothes are just uncomfortable to wear...

Why does she have a lot of clothes like this ?

"Oh you're curious ? I actually wanted to always be a designer. I've been doing a lot of sewing."

But is it really necessary for me to be the model ? I don't think so !

"Try this next. I heard this is popular in Ingrassia. You're going to look so lovely in it."

"Umm, yeah..."

Dear someone, please save me from this so called hell...

*Bang*

We both reacted to the voice downstairs. It's coming from the shop. Someone violently knocking the door ? Could they not read the sign that clearly said close ?

"I'll check that out. Rimuru-chan, you should stay here." Her expression turned into a serious one. Who's coming ?

Not following her order, i come downstairs to see what actually is going on.

She turned on the light before opening the door. What greeted her is the sight of a man in his fifties, a butler and bunch of armed people in the back. I could clearly see them holding their spears from here.

"Marquis Raven. It's nice to see you here. What brings you here today ?" She greeted him.

"My lord wanted you to bring the owner of the shop here right now." The butler spoke.

"He's busy... Maybe i could relay the message to him instead."

"A mere peasant like you dare to disobey my order ? Have you gotten bored of your comfortable life already ?" The marquis responded.

"No sir ! I just thought that...."

"Enough ! Bring him right now ! You know how much time you're wasting ?" He continue.

"Yes..."

Without given much option she defeatedly head back to the workshop to call for Paul. A boss that's so demanding like that ? Urghh, i've dealt with it once on work...

Amy came back with Paul whose expression also turned into a serious one. I wonder if hearing this conversation is a good choice.

"Marquis Raven... Good to see you, please sit down. You seem to be tired. " He said as he guided him to the seat inside the store before continuing.

"What seems to be the matter my lord ?"

"Don't play fool with me... You certainly know why i'm here." The Marquis answered.

"Ah ! Is it about the debt ? I promise i will pay it back to you."

"Certainly your monkey brain have some use. Good. Unlike your father, your brain seems to be working well."

"I'm grateful for your words." Paul replied. What's the deal with that marquis. What a jerk. I want to punch him...

"Is the weapon ready ? I wanted it to be done as soon as possible. Consider that as some form of payment."

"My lord, that couldn't be rush. My materials are lacking and i'm working without getting paid so the conditions are a bit hard."

"Without getting paid ? Are you deaf ? You're paying for your late father debt you fool ! Consider that as your payment for his foolishness !"

"I understand that,but it still can't be rush."

"It has been years since your debt. When will you pay it or maybe i should make another one of your kin suffer first ?" He eyed on Amy who's sitting besides Paul.

"Anything,but that my lord..." He immediately closed his distance between himself and Amy.

"Then, pay up. It's that simple so why couldn't you get that right ?"

"I will finish this sword as soon as possible..."

"Good, be responsible of your duties will you ?" He said before leaving the room.

When the Marquis have walked out, Paul immediately talk.

"Amy, mind going inside ? Let's prepare the weapon together. You don't mind right ?"

"Of course... I'll help in any way i can." She said before she rushed to the back.

"Thank you."

After he heard the door clicked, he finally could let out his emotions.

"That fucking Marquis ! How dare you threaten my family again. I'll kill you myself if i have to. That dumb Marquis ! You dare to scam us and asking us to pay instead ! You fool !" He angrily walked to the backroom before calming himself down and finally opening the backdoor.

I see now...

Also did he just said again ? The Marquis actually ever threathen them first before ? Don't tell me... Maybe i'm just overthinking it.

I do wonder what the matter is though,but that's probably not buisness so i'm not gonna stick my head into it.

Now the first mission is to change my clothes first... I still haven't change it just yet... What a torture.

•••

Miyuki's POV
Around one week after Shizu leaving.

We've departed from Ingrassia and now are heading straight to Blumund. Air traffic doesn't really exist here so i'm fine as long as i don't attract any attention whatsoever. There's no air law after all so i won't even be detected even if i flew above anyone's territory.

Why Blumund you may ask ?

It's for information. Shizu-sensei was teleported to Blumund and none are known after that so getting to know where she's actually going would be great. We could just head straight to the east,but it's not like Leon castle really is in the east.

Of course we're doing some transit at some time. Even though i say there's no air law or whatsoever,but there's an air threat that being the dragon.

The more you head east, the more populated the area is with dragon. Most of them came from Dwargon,but Dwargon doesn't suffer from the threat of dragon at all due to its geography. The other country though, not so much.

It's known that those dragons are active during evening until night so that's why we would take a transit at some countries at night.

It's not a hassle either. Unlike the capital of Ingrassia, most of the countries we visited won't require us to do the identification hassle. We didn't really landed at the capital so that's probably why since we just took a trip to their village.

"Woah ! The tavern is pretty good."

"Yeah. It is."

I landed to one of the country called Melromarc. If anything this country really reminded me of France. It's not as advanced as Ingrassia is,but it's pretty well done.

Though, this country is not very well seen in the eyes of the world.

It might be a rich country with a decent amount of land. It's thriving with weaponry industry and definitely have a prominent power in the world,but that's not the reason why it is not well seen.

The land is the land that is rich with history. A dark history that is. They've been known to do trade with the Orthrus.

I do understand their stance regarding their action. They were once a country that is doomed to vanish from the world, but once they took the path they are on right now, the economy of this country have been skyrocketing. The king did it for the people,but the world is not going to take it very lightly.

Since it's a country that provide Orthrus with weapon, it's of course under their protection thus why this country still survive until today.

A slave trading organization that have a country backing it up... Now that's interesting.

Normally they should be purged to the ground won't they ? This one though is still left unattended until now. I heard that slavery is a massive problem in this world and are considered an international crimes on a large scale,but this country is still living as if nothing ever happened. That just shows how powerful the Orthrus is.

"Sensei, do you think we're going to find Shizu-sensei ?" Lisa asked me.

"Of course we will. We're going to find her for sure..."

"Okay, i trust you..."

Now i really am hoping that we'll be able to find her.

"Sensei... I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You could go sleep if you wanted."

"Be careful."

"I will."

She then left the room leaving me alone. With nothing to do i waited for her while reading the books that i took from the library.

After a while though, i'm starting to get worry. It's been quite some time and she haven't get back yet.

Is she safe ?

I decided to check on her,but when i opened the door someone else came from behind.

"Die !"

A masked man tried to slash me from behind.

"Tch, i miss..."

Maybe you shouldn't be shouting while trying to kill me ?

"Next time,i won't miss."

Once again, he tried to attack me, but i quickly knocked him out of the scene. What's that about ? An attack on this tavern ?

Lisa ! I need to check on her.

When i get out of the room, i notices that the place we stayed in is already on fire. Are we under attack ? By who ?

[ Mi-chan, i detected a lot of people surrounding this place. We're surrounded. ] Shiro warned.

"We need to get her and flee."

I looked for Lisa and when i finally reached the bathroom i break the door opened and she's gone from there.

Oh no...

[ Mi-chan. It's the first floor. She's in the first floor.]

First floor ?

As i looked downstairs, i could saw her kneeling with both of those masked person tying her up.

I quickly jumped from the balcony to reach downstairs. It's only from the third floors and with my body i should be able to handle that fall.

"Hey, she's there."

"Everyone round up ! Surround her. She's armed !" One of them shouted.

I quickly took notice that every i'm surrounded in every single angle. Troublesome...

"Sensei ! Please save me !" Lisa begged.

"Please stay still."

"Hah ! You think you can beat us ? You'll die trying. Surrender to us now and we won't hurt you."

"You tried to kill me earlier and you thought i would trust that word ?"

"What a smart girl. Well too bad that we can't use your body as a whole. You may attack now."

As he ordered, every single one of them started to charge in to attack me.

Without much choice, i readied myself for a fight as well. According to the law this is very much legal so i shall take you to the afterworld myself.

Two of them went ahead from east and west and i jumped up to let them crashed into each other before kicking both of them on the face.

Using the opening, one of them strike me from behind when i landed,but i learn Aikido as well. I kicked him in the guts before grabbing him by his hand and throwing him to the ground. Woah, i need to adjust my power or else there will be problem.

Three down, six left plus those one captain i suppose.

I handled one of the archer with a throw of a sword straight at its face before teleporting there to where the sword is. Convinient skill isn't it ? I just created it a while back. By merging into light i could teleport via photons and appearing anywhere else though the range is minimum.

I've been upping my skill during those months after the Hydra attack. My attacks absolutely do nothing to it so yes... It's necessary.

"Where is she at ?" One of them shouted.

"Up there !"

"Take her out !"

One of them who brought a great sword strike at the ground causing an explosion there. It's a magic weapon, huh .

"You survived that ? Boss, do your plan."

"You don't need to order me. Oi ! You fool ! You better surrender now or i'll kill this kid."

"Please no... " Lisa weeped.

I see now. So their target is not Lisa all along,but me. She's only a hostage. How did they manage to attack at the right time ? It's as if...

"Surrender and i'll spare your life." The man holding the greatsword said as he pointed his sword at me.

"Don't hurt her... I'll follow your order." I surrendered as i put my arms up.

"Heh, good that you know what best. You'll be a great to-... Arghhh."

Does he really think that i will surrender ?

I quickly teleported behind him and chop his hand right off. It's nice when my arm is already in the air to perfectly cut it.

"How dare you ! How dare you do that to me ! Do you know who i am !!!" He shouted.

"Boss ?"

When the guy that brought the greatsword turned back all he could saw is his boss head on the ground.

Five of them left. Though i need some of them alive.

"Damn it ! Him being dead would mean i'm not getting my money. Screw you !" He swinged his greatsword at me and an explosion appeared alongside it.

The rest of the crew also went alongside him and went for the offensive,but do you people think you got a chance.

The four of them get knocked out easily leaving only the guy with the greatsword.

"How did you ?"

"Now surrender will you ?"

"I will never ! In your dream !" He tried to escape and when i tried to chase after him.

"Urghh..."

His body started to crumbled up as he screamed in pain. I noticed that everyone else body has also started to crumble to dust. What the heck ?

In the end, none of them leave any traces of being here as they all dissapear into dust.

Was that their way of preventing them leakage of information. That's a brutal way...

That's not important... Now where Lisa is at.

I saw her there still sitting on the ground in the same spot as she previously is. She looks scared... I do get it...

"Sensei, all of them are gone... Right ?"

"Yes, they are gone. We need to go now. It's not safe here." Lisa nodded at my words.

What with those attack ? Again, i got no clue. Maybe i need to do some investigation if i got the time.

For now... I guess we're going to let it be.

In the morning, we have left the city we're on.

During night, i did an investigation by myself while i let Lisa sleep elsewhere.

What did i get from the investigation ?

Well absolutely nothing or rather i got near to nothing.

Their body crumbling didn't help much at all. What i do know is that they are definitely abandoned by their employer seeing as they were killed after.

I have my own suspicion though...

[ That guy that you killed a while back,huh ? ] Shiro chimed in

Exactly...

He's from Orthrus isn't he ? The guy that we killed back then ?

After i attacked him, the hydra then went on to attack us. At that time i thought that was only a coincidence,but now realizing that i'm in one of the country under Orthrus maybe that's not so impossible after all that they are the one who's behind this.

But who exactly leaked the information to them regarding my location ? The case with the hydra isn't directed at me,but rather the whole Ingrassia meaning there is no leakage in my name there,but me being here ?

There's only two people who know about this being Lisa here and Kagurazaka-san back in Ingrassia. There might be a traitor here...

Is it Kagurazaka-san ? No... He got the reputation of being the Free Guild grandmaster so him being in the slave trade market would make no sense... It's not out of the possibility though.

It might be my own employer from the Free Guild,but the chances are near to none. Why would they send a party to deal with them in the first place if they're affiliated with Orthrus. It could be a plan to take out the black knight group who might threaten Orthrus in the past,but why would they even sent me who has no reputation whatsoever. So that crosses them from being the suspect.

This is...

[ It must be that Yuuki guy isn't it Mi-chan... I mean, he knew about you defeating the hydra. Also didn't the guildmaster supposed to report it to the grandmaster ? He must have already know that you're the one who take out that guy. ]

That's true... All of this proof really lead to Kagurazaka-san,but i got nothing that could corner him just yet...

[ That's enough proof for me ]

He's the grandmaster so his position made it hard for me to give him any pressure so we should move on with this matter and go straight for the objective.

[ That is very much like you... Yeah, do what you want. ]

Right...

We'll be moving on to the next county and we should be able to see Blumund soon enough. Maybe in one day Blumund can already be seen from up here.

We're near...

Towards my goal.

•••

Rimuru's POV
Present Time

Sooo, I've been doing nothing much so far...

It's not like i'm not being productive,but rather i got another thing to do.

A few days have passed since that Marquis Raven pay a visit and Paul-san have been working very hard in the workshop to complete the request.

Me meanwhile ?

I'm studying here.

There's a lot for me to learn after all regarding the human life here.

I couldn't just expect the culture here to be the same as it did previously because of the different in environment they are living in. Besides, do i look like someone who knows how people used to live like in the medieval age ? I'm just your typical salaryman...

It's good to learn something new as well

Of course the other reason is because i'm bored.

Since yesterday, Amy have been helping Paul-san non-stop and me who has nothing better to do decided to take a peek every once in a while so i could ask them some question.

Paul-san said because of his duty, he could not possibly take me to Ingrassia, but he did say that there's someone in the guild that should be able to take me there.

He suggested me to take a look at the guild and go and sell off some of my magic ore for some quick cash. He also said to bring his name to the table to avoid any suspicion on me.

And so i did it today.

Fortunately for me, Amy is free for today and could very much take me around for today.

That's great or else i'll probably get lost again in this place.

We headed to the guild and oh boy this place really looks like what i imagined it to be with the structure and everything that it has.

Woah !

I excitedly explore the place with my eyes completely fixed to the interior design they did. Maybe i was so fixed to it that i didn't realize that i crashed into someone.

"Sorry, i didn't see you."

"Another child ? Really ? Tch... That's fine."

Another child ?

"Ah ! I'm so sorry. She's my little sister. She must be very excited to see this place that she didn't see you here." Amy hurriedly took me away.

"I already said that's fine. Now go before i change my mind." He warned.

"Yes !"

We went away from those people,but before that i manage to hear something from them

"Hahahahahaha, Rudolph-san, are you scared of a child now ?" The other guy laugh.

"Yeah, i can't believe it. Heh, that one witch girl really showed her strength to you,huh ?" Another person snickered.

"Shut up ! I don't want to hear that."

"Ah, don't be a s-...."

That's all that i could hear since next is Amy's turn to talk.

"Rimuru... Please mind your step... We don't want trouble with this people..."

"Yes..."

From what i heard, a child had made him got scared ? What the heck ?

Well, that's none of my matter.

We went ahead to reach the general section of the guild to sell off our item there and of course when the name of Paul is mentioned, we could easily sell it off at a decent price. Amy is here to make sure that is the case of course or else i would probably get scammed a lot already.

This world currency unlike in the real world actually uses gold and silver so every country are bound to have the same currencies. Good luck managing those. At least now i don't have to worry about the exchange rates being crap.

So with this money on my hand, i could use it for my trip to Ingrassia. That kind require some preparation like a new clothes for me, some food on the road not that i need one and i need to hire someone to actually take me there which is going to be very expensive. I really wish i could just travel there by myself...

Now as for the clothing stores...

Yeah, there's not much you could see here isn't there ?

Well, i don't really expect much at all to begin with,but i can't say that i didn't feel like my hope has been shattered there.

Does that translate well ?

I'm not sure about that.

Well, whatever...

Next is for my carriage ride to Ingrassia.

Really, this family have been such a big help to me. Maybe it's luck that i met them.

The ride there is not so uncommon after all since in this day of age almost everyone would need a ride across the country especially the merchant. They would even go an extra step to hire some adventurer off the guild as protection against monster or bandits. The bigger merchant would even hire a group of adventurer team as their escort. That just shows how much threat that is in this world.

As for me, i don't need to go the extra mile to hire some escort. The person who's handling the carriage must be experienced after all so in case of a threat they should be able to response to it.

Though for me to hire that, i would need to head the capital of Blumund first.

Most of the major settlement on Blumund are located at the capital so i would need to travel there.

"Ah, you need to go the capital ? I'm sorry,but i couldn't take you there..."

"That's unfortunate..."

"Yes, i do know the route. There is passenger route and it shouldn't take long to reach the capital from here... I guess it is a goodbye."

"Yeah, it is a goodbye. Thank you."

"Feel free to visit us anytime you wanted."

"I will..."

As i said earlier, transportation in thisc country is not a problem. There is a regular passenger route that is heading towards the capital and it took less than three hours to reach the destination. I have to say that this country do have some decent road infrastructure.

Reaching it before noon, i head to the guild first to check for my trip to Ingrassia. With the money that i made off earlier, it sure is easier for me to access the accomodation here. Thank you myself.

"Welcome. How can i help you today ?" The receptionist welcomed me.

"I would like a trip to Ingrassia capital city please. Is there any carriage ride available."

"Ingrassia, please wait a moment." She said as she checked on her documents." Ah, yes there is one ride that is open,but it would not be available until tomorrow. Earlier one of them already left. L Is it alright by you ? We could offer a carriage rent if you would prefer."

Without much choice, i decided to wait more two more days until the ride is open.

"Certainly. I will inform him immediately."

Well, i could just rent a carriage,but returning it would be a hassle to do so and besides i can't drive a carriage myself.

There's also the option to buy the carriage,but then the parking problem would then come. I could easily store the carriage inside my stomach,but what about the horse ? I can't just store it inside.

With that in mind i decided that it would be best for me to wait. Maybe i could explore the place for a bit while waiting. I got the money with me so i'm sure i could survive here.

With that already in set now i'm going to have my lunch on the local tavern and inn. Can't wait to see what's waiting for me there.

Though the situation in the tavern doesn't seems to be better. Heck it even got worse here. Seriously now ? I heard a lot of noice from inside and it sounds like there's someone fighting inside.

"Wouldn't it be better if you just handed it over ? It's part of the deal."

"Part of the deal you said ? That's wasn't even in the contract. "

"Unfortunately, due to our circumstances we need you to hand it over now."

"I already said it didn't i ? It's impossible. I must ask you to leave now."

"You dare to say that ?" The man started to get frustrated and pointed his sword at her.

Oh wow...

From what it seems the lady couldn't pay up what she needed to pay because the guy violated the contract first.

I don't know about that, but i probably shouldn't involve myself in this situation.

Oh wait... Too late...

"A kid ?"

Another one of them appeared from behind the entrance.

"Umm, haha... I just wanted to enter this tavern." I laughed it off.

"You heard it don't you ?"

"Would you believe it if i say no ?"

He immediately try to capture me by force. I guess that will not work. I kinda expected that.

As he tried to capture me i turned back into a slime causing him to fall down the floor. You know i always wanted to try something.

He tried standing up and a chop to the back of his head. I used to watch it and they say i could knock them out like that.

Well it did work,but not the way i expected. He is knocked out, but that's probably because of my overwhelming strength rather than the technique itself. Well whatever works i suppose.

Back with the people in the counter. Of course they're going to notice it. What do you expect after all ?

"A kid ? You're kidding me. I thought i restricted anyone of entries already." He's surprised for sure.

"I guess the guards just fallen asleep. What an incompetent subordinate you have there."

"This is why i hate kids..."he said as he cautiously approach me.

"Kid, you should just escape ! Run away !" The receptionist warned me. I'm grateful for your warning,but that's unnecessary.

What with him acting like he's the final boss of this level.

"Thank you... I don't know how you did it,but thank you. I don't know how to repay it..."

"Ah it's unnecessary. Just keep this as a secret." I smiled.

Besides i didn't really solve the problem just yet . All i just made him surrender and he escape elsewhere with his co-worker. They'll probably be back and be more agresive. I would not relax if i were you since i kinda make the situation worse for you.

"Very well..."

"Though i do wonder... What's with those guys ?"

"An asshole if i have to describe it. Unfortunately due to the nature of the contract i can't tell you much,but to summarize it, they violated the contract that we made for some stupid reason." She grumbled.

Thought so !

"Well, here's a lesson for you. Don't ever made a contract with any suspicious organization. I'm just warning you for your own good."

Noted... Not that i have plan for that anyway. I remember my father thinking a loan would be a great idea so he could start off greatly and guess what ? He sorta failed and the plan ended up backfire on him. The expression that my mother and brother have at that time are just priceless. I was only seventeen at that time so it's not like there's much that i could in that situation.

"So kid, what do you want ?"

"Ah, i'm good thank you. I'm just a passerby. See you." I quickly left through the front door.

And with that i just saved myself from having to deal with that place. I'm sorry that someone did a wrongdoing to you,but i have my own goal as well.

Now though... What am i suppose to do ?

Good question...

You know, maybe i'll just go around for a bit.

•••

Miyuki POV
Current time : ???

With not much clue at all, i couldn't really tell actually happened,but i found two of my main suspect already. It's probably going to be Kagurazaka-san and the Orthrus. It's too early to actually blame them,but it's safe to say that they're definitely suspicious. I'm going to do a investigation later on

We arrived faster than what we have planned. It's due to a change of plan after all. It's rather risky,but we survived. Yes, we do some flying at night to save time and to prevent that incident from happening. Maybe, they're predicting our routes and they have prepared their units beforehand there so i'm not taking any risk.

Though it's still a risk regardless. I mean, it's either the dragon or that assasin and i chose to gamble with the dragon instead. It might sound stupid,but we did save some time along the way with those plan and here we are.

We have arrived on Blumund.

Sort of...

We're not really in our destination just yet.

Where we're heading is the capital city itself since Shizu-sensei is teleported there and i'm only in the outskirt of the city.

Still, things would get easier from here on.

"Woah, this is completely different from Ingrassia." Lisa commented as her eyes scanned around the village.

"It certainly is."

Well she's not wrong. This is also the first time i ever see this country for myself.

It certainly is beautiful. Pretty well build, though Ingrassia is definitely better and more advanced in term of their build,but the infrastructure here has certainly brought more familiarity for some reason. Was this the place that i imagined when i'm reading a medieval village ? Kind of. Veiry much close though.

"Sensei, we're heading to the guild, right ?"

"Mhmm, we are. Why are you asking that ?"

"Nothing... I'm just gkad that we're closer to Shizu-sensei."

"Yeah... Me too..."

Closer to her.... Right...

I don't even know where she is right now. All i know is that she must still be at the Jura Forest right now. Where exactly i don't know.

You know... I actually have been planning to send Lisa back to Ingrassia since the forest might be to dangerous for her,but...

Can anyone be trusted to send her safely back home ?

Her being held hostage there when she's in the bathroom downstairs could mean that the attacker clearly knew that she was with me meaning she's not safe elsewhere. Their target is me though,but ironically the safest place for her is to be with me.

Who leaked the information out ?

"Sensei, let's go. We're going to miss the ride."

"Coming."

We've arrived at the guild earlier than the prediction. It's closer than i thought. Luckily unlike before, we didn't lost our way at all. I would prefer if we do not talk about that.

Me calling it a guild is not really suitable at all. It is part of the Free Guild,but not really the main branch. The main branch would be located at the capital city of each country and what is placed on this village is only the branch of the branch. It's a small place so it doesn't really took up much money and space. It really is only a place for reports and data to came in.

Going there with Lisa might not be the best idea though.

"Tch, look what we have here. A witch." A big man with two other people behind him said.

"I'm not looking for trouble,Sir. Now if you don't mind, I'll be going."

"Hold on, do you think i'll let you get away like that you filthy race." He violently grabbed my hand.

"It would be nice if you stay professional don't you think so ?"

"Professional you say ? I'm simply handling a serious matters. I don't know what you might do and that's why i'm keeping you in check." He reasoned.

"Ah, i see that certainly make sense...."

"I'm glad you underst-...." I quickly slammed his body down to the floor.

"Rudolph you're okay ?"

"How dare you !"

"Unfortunately Sir, you do not have that permission. Now if you'll excuse me." I quickly left him alone as he tried to stand up.

"Sensei, what does he mean by calling you a filthy race ?"

"You don't have to worry about that."

"I see..."

What a hassle... The racism issue with those witches race still are on going aren't they...

To think that this was an issue here as well. I guess humans are the same elsewhere.

"W-welcome. How can i help you today ?" The receptionist stuttered.

"Are there any rides to the capital city ?"

"Yes, certainly... You came just right on time... Please go to this adress. He would be the one who deliver you." She said as she gave me the address.

"Thank you."

We went to the address and get going to our destination after a while since there's some problem with the carriage so we went on to take a lunch on the local tavern. After a while though we could finally go to the Free Guild branch. As transport is pretty well done here in Blunund, we could arrive in just a few hours.

Though when we arrive there, it's already nightime already and so we decided to stay on the tavern nearby.

When heading there though...

"Is that Shizu-sensei ?" Lisa said as she pointed her fingers.

"Really ?" I looked at where she pointed at and i saw no one seems to be there.

"It's gone already... I thought i saw Shizu-sensei face there."

"Are you sure ?"

"Maybe it's not Shizu-sensei... I think i saw her having blue hair."

Blue hair ?

"I don't know... Maybe i'm just tired."

"You probably are, it's been a tiring week. Let's get some sleep."

"Okay..."

I guess she miss her a lot,huh ? Imagining her face in other person... Hopefully we could find her...

Yeah... I really do hope that.

•••

Rimuru POV
Present time

What a nice morning. In my own room that is. Well, previously i slept on Amy's room which is a bit embarrassing knowing i'm a man,but saying that to them would only made it even more suspicious. I said i'm fine with sleeping on the living room or the shop even,but they insist that i must sleep in a bedroom. They said it's rude to let a guest sleep in such places. Without much choices, i decided to follow what they wanted.

Oh ! Right... Today is going to be my trip to Ingrassia. The trip is going to be in the morning so i probably should hurry up and head to address before they left me.

I sorta gotten used to the city a bit more since yesterday i did some exploring until midnight. Though i did get some warning from the people that are patrolling the city,but i completely ignored it and continue on with my exploration which resulted in a pretty good insight of the city itself.

I found out that most of the task around here are done by the adventurer. They're not only tasked to defeating monsters and stuff like those in video games. Their job here sorta resembles what the police and the firefighter did back on earth. Of course their main income would be from monster slaying and there must be ton of those quest since this country is bordering the forest.

This city is certainly nice,but unfortunately i'm going to leave the town very soon.

The carriage is already near and can be seen from my eyesight. Though my other sight is detecting something else...

"Are you here for a ride ? If so, please do hand me the fee."

"Yes." I said as i handed him the pouch of coins.

"Very well, we'll be going very soon. You came just in a right time." He said as he prepared his horse.

While i take a seat my other senses are already detecting something from a while back. It's the same person. Is it really only a coincidence. The person is pretty far away so i couldn't really sense it well,but i'm pretty sure that this person has been following me around for a while.

"Are you ready yet ?"

"Ah, yes..."

"Alright, buckle up."

The carriage ride then started and i'm already on my way to Ingrassia with the person i'm detecting no longer being there.

What's the deal ? Maybe i'm just being paranoid and there's no one that actually have been following me...

Probably so

Or at least that what i wish actually happened.

After a while, our carriage have finally left from the city and from there on the person that has been following me showed up again.

The carriage ride that i'm on started to slow down as i notices that the driver and the horses have fallen down with what looks like toxic gas around them. Am i being attacked ? Don't tell me it's because of the person i antagonized yesterday...

What a bummer...

A person wearing a mask then enter the carriage and quickly dragged me out of the carriage and threw me to the ground. Why is the body size so small though ? Am i being kidnapped by a child ?

"Tell me, who are you ? I'm sorry in advance if i got the wrong person,but do you happened to know a person named Shizu ?" She spoke in a manner that i'm familiar with. Wait a second...

"Shizu ? I know her why ?"

"Why are you so similiar to her ? I don't remember her having any siblings or descendants."

Similiar to her ? Well, my body sorta resembles Shizu-san though it couldn't be called Shizu-san anymore since there's actually a huge difference.

But how am i going to answer the question... I ate Shizu-san ? Are you kidding me ? Of course i'm not going answer it like that. She would instantly kill me if i said so.

"Who are you."

"That's none of your concern. Now answer my question."

Maybe i should escape instead.

I quickly changed my body into a slime and with i could escape from her grip.

"A slime ? So you're not even a human to begin with ? How did you gain that humanoid form ?"

"I would answer it,but i'm not sure if you're going to believe me."

"Tell me then. I'll be the judge of that."

"First of all, would you mind removing your mask."

"That request is denied..."

"Is that so ? Then you don't mind if i take it off myself ?"

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." She summoned a sword out of nowhere. Okay maybe antagonizing her is a bad idea. Should i just tell her ?

"Woah there... Let's not get hostile now."

"It doesn't seem like that you will tell me anything. Then maybe i'll put you down myself."

She appeared behind me in a flash and managed to cut off my hand. She's quick and that sword could actually damage me ? Well knowing that it's literally a glowing sword...

I picked up the hand from the ground and it instantly regenerate my arm that has fallen off.

"Regeneration..."

"Listen, can i ask you a question ?"

"What that might be ?"

"Are you perhaps Miyuki Kurosawa -san ?"

"I'm not obliged to answer."

"So it's true then... Listen, i'm Mikami Satoru. You do know him ,yes ?"

"Satoru-san ? That name..."

"Yes, you do know him right ? Though i don't go by that name anymore." I chuckled.

"Tell me more, Satoru-san..." She removed her mask and revealed the face of the person that i know.

It really is her...

"Ah, my name is Rimuru now though..."

"Rimuru ?"

"That's right !"

So then i told her the whole story.

Me being reincarnated here and got my name from some lady that i don't know the name of and i met Shizu-san when i'm in the forest.

"So you have met her ? Where is she now ?" She asked.

"She's gone... She's not with us anymore."

"I see... So she doesn't survive..." Her hung her head low.

"If you're wondering why i looked like Shizu-san... Well, i ate her."

"You ate her ? What do you mean by that ?" She looked at me. Maybe i should phrase it better.

"On her deathbed, she asked me to consume her with my skill... She doesn't want to be buried here in this land so i did what she asked for and therefore giving me this body..."

"So my quest still ended in a failure then..."

"Your quest ?"

"Did you know why Shizu-sensei went to the forest in the first place ?"

"It's because of the demon lord right ?"

"So you do know... Exactly because of that and she died because of it..."

"So what are you going to do now ?" I asked her.

For the most part, my quest has already been completed. I finally found her. Though shorter,but she really is the one. That was quick... What a cliche..

"I don't know... I couldn't possibly just bring this news to the other can't i ? Shizu-sensei regret has also not been fullfilled... Maybe i'm just going to find the demon lord myself." She giggled.

"Let me join you then." I said. She blinked in surprise as she's looking at me.

"Sato-... I mean, Rimuru-san. You will ?"

"I kinda promise Shizu-san as well and doing it with someone else sounds better so why not." I shrugged.

"I see... Then let's get back to Blumund... We better off talk there instead."

"What about the carriage driver."

"Ah... Right... I think he's going to wake up soon so... It wasn't meant to work for long. I planned to interrogate quickly. Though that failed..."

"Well... let's get back then... A morning walk would be nice."

"No, that won't do. I'm not interested in a walk." She said as a huge stingray appeared from the ground.

"We're using this instead. Though it might caught some attention on the way. It's hard to not do so..."

"Yeah..."

"Let's go..."

•••

Third POV

The both of them went back to the city and head to a tavern nearby to discuss more about the matter they had.

They certainly have a lot of things to say towards each other,but they put in on a halt first since they had more their own task to prioritize first.

"So... Do you happened to know about Shizu-san goals ?" Rimuru asked. Miyuki who's been sipping her tea then asnwered.

"The demon lord ? Yeah... It's so she could get her own revenge..."

"Do you know where he is ?" Rimuru asked again. He really wanted to know more about the demon lord.

"No... I'm not planning to head there at all. I just wanted to get Shizu-sensei back,but if she's already gone..."

"I see..."

Rimuru really wanted to comfort her. For some reason, he thought that she's only acting strong to hide her pain. Maybe, she's more sensitive to those emotions than Rimuru first thought.

"What about the kids ? Shizu-san have students right ?"

"The students ? They're at Ingrassia. Shizu-sensei must have come here to find a way to save those kids. Though one of them is with me." She answered.

"What really happened to those students ?"

"Unstable magicules due to them being transferred here... They're an otherworlder like Shizu-sensei,but their unstable magicules would lead them to their death soon enough."

"This Leon guy should know the answer right ? We should search him to save those kids."

"I don't know if that's possible."

She do have a good reason behind that. The demon lord are seen as the pinacle of power in the world when seen by the human eyes. When she saw the likes of Guy and Velzard she realized that there is a huge power gap between humans and the demon lord.

"I promised Shizu-san that i would do that and besides i don't have anything else to do." Rimuru confidently answered. He really know no threat at all.

"That's reckless no ? Rimuru-san... Please don't risk your life like that..." Miyuki looked at Rimuru concerningly. That's of course to be given.

Rimuru quickly realized what she just said. Of course that should be obvious. Previously they both already lost each other life and it did pain them though it doesn't show much on them. Miyuki didn't want that to happen again.

"Right, but don't you want to help her ?"

"Of course... Yes i do want to help you,but it's going to be very risky."

"That's why i want you to help me."

"I owe Shizu-sensei absolutely nothing,but...." She thought for some time while looking at Rimuru's pleading eye. What a childish person she thought. "I will help you i suppose... As you said, we have nothing else to do..."

"Great to have you on the team."

"Is that so ? I'm not sure if i can be much of a help..."

"Well, you're the person i trust so that alone would be helpful."

"Trust,huh ?" She muttered. "If you say so..."she fiddled with her fingers.

Rimuru smiled at her. He finally is able to met her on the way. It's not as planned at all, it's better than the original plan.

That alone made him happy,but now...

Both of them need to discover something else and that is...

The Truth

•••

<<< To Be Continued >>>

Tensura Nikki

Side Chapter : Are You Okay ?

Tokyo
Before the reincarnation

It was Saturday morning when i realized that there's no work today. Luckily.

I panicked there for a second you know thinking it was Friday. So what time is it now ?

Huh ? It's nine in the morning already ?

Oh no...

I hurried up to get out of my bed and without even bother changing my clothes at all, i rushed to the kitchen and there i saw the person that i should have helped one hour ago.

"Satoru-san ? You're awake already ?" Miyuki asked while preparing for breakfast."It's unusual for you to wake up this late." She added.

"Hahaha..." I laughed it off. I remembered that i has already given her a spare key so she could enter the room for herself if she wanted to so she would not have to wait for me to get back.

"Is there anything else that i could help with." I questioned. I couldn't just let a girl to help me with my own house duty. It just hurt my pride a lot.

"I did it already. Don't worry about it. Just eat your breakfast before it get cold."

"Yes..." Without much choices, i sat on the chair.

"Don't you think you're working too hard ?"

"No... I think it's necessary task for me." She answered.

"..."

Is that really what she called necessary...

She quickly sat down on the chair to eat her breakfast as well. When i looked at her though, i quickly notices that she's sweating a lot.

"Is it hot in here ? Should i turn on the air conditioner ?" I asked.

"No, i'm fine... No need to worry about that." She answered.

"Really ?"

"Yeah...i really am fine."

I suspiciously stared at her not believing any words she's spouting. I mean, she's sweating like crazy here and she's telling me she's fine ? Not that i can pressure her to saying anything though...

We went on to eat our breakfast as usual and after we're done she tried to stood up before eventually falling down.

"Are you okay ?" I rushed to her side

"I'm fine... I just slipped on the floor that's all." I tried to help her out when i realized that her hand is hot. No i don't mean it in a lewd way. She's boiling here.

"Are you sure you're okay ?" I asked again.

"I really am fine..." She said. She doesn't even try to hide it at all. Her eyes just tell it all... I quickly put my hand on her forehead and my guesses are right.

"Did you have a cold?" I asked.

"Why would you think that ?" She still trying desperately denied it.

"Really ?" I stared at her.

"... Fine i am,but i'm fine so you don't need to worry about it."

"Did you overworked yourself ?"

"I don't know... Maybe."

It's sorta my fault then... Not only that she need to take care of herself, she also need to take care of me already. Good job me for being useless... She must have overworked herself so much that she even caught a fever...

"Well, you're going to rest."

"Eh ?" She seemed surprised when i carried her. "Put me down already. I said i'm fine..."

I ignore her words and carried her to the guest room. It's just in case that my family came to visit this house. My brother is the one who suggested that idea though. Not that anyone visit me to begin with...

"I said i'm fine... I have something else to do so i can't just afford to stay here." She reasoned.

"No, you need to stay. You've been taking care of me so it's time for me to take care of you." I argued.

"But..."

"No, i don't want to hear any of that. I'll treat you until you're healthy again."

"I don't need it..."

"You do and now don't go anywhere. I'll be going out and you better stay here. Please."

".... Fine." She surrendered to her fate.

"So how are you feeling ?"

"Not good... I think i have a fever as well... My throat hurts... There's also this annoying headache..." She answered.

"Got it, i'll be right back."

"Okay..." she snuggled with her blanket and she's so cute like that. Why is it me the one who's feeling hot right now ?

"Satoru-san are you okay ? You probably should wear a mask just in case."

"No, no i'm fine... I'll go right now."

I quickly shut down the door leaving her behind to go get some supplies for her.

What was that reaction ?

•••

I came back from the store to get her what she might need. Of course with a simple search on the internet could easily tell me what she might be needing.

"Thank you... You even bought me food as well ?"

"I can't really cook that well so i guess I'll just microwave the food. If you like i could order the food online though."

"It's fine... I don't want to trouble you."

"It doesn't trouble me, consider me helping you instead."

You have the guts to say that when you're the one who have been helping me a lot this whole time.

"If you say so..."

"Anything else you need ?" I asked. Luckily this is Saturday so i have my whole day to help her out.

"It's kinda cold in here..."

"Would you like to use my sweater ? Don't worry i haven't use it at all and already are being washed properly."

"That's..."

"Or would you like something else ?"

"No... I don't want to trouble you... Your sweater would be fine."

"Okay..." I ran to my room and took my sweater from my wardrobe before running back to give it to her.

"Thank you..." She said before she's putting it on. Well the size doesn't really fit her at all,but it's alright i suppose.

"Now, do you have anything else you need."

"No... I'm fine... I would like some sleep instead.."

"Okay."

I head out of the room but before that i thought i heard a faint voice coming from her. When i looked at her though, she's already fast asleep. Am i hearing it wrong ?

Probably. Oh well...

Morning then came for both of us. Don't misunderstood it ! I totally didn't sleep in the same room as she does.

She said nobody is in her home anyway and she already made sure that everything is off when she left so she's fine to be staying here. As much as i wanted to bring her back to her room unfortunately i couldn't possibly do so.

Last night i didn't really made dinner at all and instead order us a food instead. Of course i made sure that the food is easy to digest for her.

But, let's stop talking about that and moving on to the more important part. She has already recover from her illness.

"Thank you... I'm feeling much better now." She said. We're currently heading to the front door as she said that she still has something else to do. Man, to think that she's still busy even at sunday morning.

"Right. Be careful on your way."

"I'll wash this sweater for you. I'll bring it back later when i'm done. Is that alright by you ?"

"You don't really need to wash it. I can wash it by myself."

"I insist."

"Well... Fine."

"Thank you, and now i'll take my leave."

She quickly went back to her room though before that i notices that her face is turning red. She's not sick again is she ?

"No... I'm not..."

"Okay ?"

Why is her face turning red though ?

She quickly left with Satoru ever knowing why her face turned red. Of course anyone who put some thought into it would guess that she is embarrassed because she has to wear someone else weater. Not that she hate it though maybe it's the opposite.

Wait, why is there someone else monologuing for me ? I thought this is my POV

It's just your imagination.

Okay ?

What a weird start...

•••

Afterwords :

Oh wow i somehow break my previous longest chapter. I didn't know how i really did it,but congratulations for me i suppose ?

I mean my standards for the lenght of the chapter is at a minimum of 5k per chapter unless it's a special chapter something else,but on minimum it should only be 5K,but of course as you can see here... This completely exceeds 5K. Oh well, it is what it is. It's a pain to do the checking though since i have to read all those 15k words and do all the checking in the span of one day. It's actually not that hard,but it's probably because i'm lazy. Who knows.

Oh yeah, let's talk about the chapter instead shall we ? Though not every afterwords even consisted of that.

In this chapter as you can see both of our MC have finally meet with each other in a cliche way. How unpredictable. Yeah, totally can't predict it or did you guys actually think they wouldn't meet each other at all ? I don't know, maybe your train of thought tell you that Rimuru will just go to Ingrassia and realized that there is no Miyuki here and Miyuki gonna go to the Jura Forest and realized that the Shizu she's been looking for is also gone as well. That's actually not a bad idea now that i think of it... I could make their reunion took some more chapter as well... Oh well that would ruined the whole plan so let's forget about that. I've been setting up for the grand finale for the villain you know ? Not in a short time though. Hopefully...

Anyway, what do you think of this chapter.

I certainly wished that you like it as well.

If you do like it, i would appreciate that you'll be awaiting for the next chapter.

I'm on a chapter spree right now so yeah expect a chapter next week. I think...

Oh well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.6K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
72.2K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
131K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...