step sisters [Blackpink] Fts...

By Amour_moonlight

Don't know about loving but u will like this book ..... Are they friends or lovers??why do they hate them... More

introduction
introduction 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
important
important~

7

1.1K 41 3
By Amour_moonlight

Morning 7:30am
In the dining room
Noone pov
Yn n jk were eating there breakfast Fast as they were getting late n they both woke up late n now they r rushing nayanthara is telling them that there is no need to go early...after having breakfast yn n jk ran outside n jk drove the car to the college..

Car

Yn

Jk(God y do the nights n ppl change so fast he was just like this cute *he is still* but now he is hot.. not me droving over him)

They both reached the college jk parked the car n they both ran inside the college campus both came running in the class miss.suzy was teaching n every1 was looking at them...than miss. Asked..
Miss:- why r u 2 late ??
Yn:- cause we overslept...
Miss:- hmm.... jungkook go n sit on ur sit.. n yn u go n stand outside...
Jk didn't gone on his sit ... he hold yns hand n said ..
Jk:- I also came late miss ... so we both will go outside of the class ...
Lisa:- NO!!why u will go out .??
Jk:- didn't you heard what I just said ??
Yn:- if not ... then u r a deaf...
Yn n jk went out of the class n went to the roof top .... while Lisa was angry n jealous... she thought of getting her revenge.... so she said ..
Lisa:- miss ....
Miss:- yes...
Lisa:- miss...rosè is not feeling well...
Rosè:- what the hell lisa(whisper)
Miss:- what is happening her??
Lisa:- she is feeling dizzy n her head is paining..
Miss:- ok ... take her to the nurse room..
Lisa got up along with rosè n rosè acted like she was feeling dizzy n her head paining they both got out of te class n rosè stood up in her posture n asked..
Rosè:- yahh.... why the hell did u told that I'm sick??
Lisa:- I want revenge on yn...
Rosè:- didn't u saw what she said yesterday??
Lisa:- r u scared of her .... ??
Rosè:- no ...
Lisa:- then now will go on the roof top ..
Rosè:- n why??
Lisa:- because u r sick..
Rosè:- whatever...
They both left on the roof top ....
On the roof top..
No one pov
Jk was sitting on the chair near the edge n yn was standing on the edge back facing jk .... yn was looking at the sky n jk was looking at yns back .... than suddenly yn said...
Yn:- u know I'm hungry...
Jk:- do u want something to eat.?.
Yn:- yup...
Jk:- ok than let's go...
Yn:- no u go n bring ...my legs r paining..
Jk:- ok... u stay here ok ..?
Yn:- yes Master...
Jk chuckle n left to canteen than after few minutes Lisa n rosè enter the roof top... Lisa saw yn while entering so she want to yn n move her hands to her back n than ....

??:- YN!!!!.
Yn turned n saw Lisa trying to push her down n Lisa looked at the person who shout n saw

Jk..he ran to yn n started asking her ..
Jk:- r u ok??
Yn:- yeah ... I guess?
Jk:- n u (he turns back to lisa) don't u think that this is 2 much??
Rosè:- y jungkook ?? My sister didn't pushed her down...
Jk :- what if she did??
Lisa:- so what we both will leave happy..
Jk:- u listen bit(h... we r not doing anything that doesn't mean that u can do anything...let's go yn...
Yn didn't get up so jk looked at her n he realized that her legs r paining (cause she is the one who ran faster than jk ... jk was just walking ) than jk putted the food in his bag n held yns bag gave her both of the bags n picked her in bridal style n started to walk to there vip room ..

In vip room
11:30 am
No one pov
Jk n yn both r in the vip room from past 2/3 hours... than they heard the long bell ... which indicates lunch break... they both went to the cafeteria ...
In cafeteria
No one pov
Yn n jk went n sat on there sit with there lunch than the principal spoke from the speaker (speakers r everywhere in the college)
Principal:- good morning students...so I'm feeling very proud to announce this that.... our college owners/chair man's r going to come in our college so after lunch break I request every1 to gather in the college hall...thank u...
Jk n yn were thinking who were the owners n the chair man's as they never thought who it will be....
In the college hall
No one pov

Principle:- thank u all for gathering here so please sit ....
Then few guards enter the hall stood in line than 3 handsome guys enter the hall n walked to the middle of the hall stage ... then the principle came towards them while holding bouquet of flowers n handed to 3 of them n the principle bowed them n when back to the mic n spoke (yn n jk were shock as hell)
Principle:- so students this r mr.shah rohit, Mr.allu arjun n Mr.thalapathy vijay ...the owners n the chairman's of this college ....
Yn:- what the hell!! (Whisper )
Jk:- y didn't hyungs told us this big secret??(whisper)
Yn:- yeah right-- wait who r u??🤨(whisper)
Jk;- did u got this much shock that u lost ur memory??(whisper)
Yn:- whatever (whisper)
Vijay:- we know that u all r surprised that the owner n the chairman's came in the college so suddenly...than we want to announce something...
arjun:- as our sister n brother r studying here in this college we want to warn u all..
Rohit:-don't dare to insult our siblings
Don't take trouble from them ...
Dare to hurt them n u r death ....
Students 220:- but who r they??
Vijay:- oh ..sorry for not telling u all who there r thalapathy yn n jeon jungkook ....
Every1:- (gasp)
Principle;- all of u now go to ur class ...
Every1 left × yn n jk they ran towards Vijay n arjun n hugged them (the principle also left)
Rohit:- hey..... I'm also here...
Yn:- awa.... my brother is jealous??
Rohit:- yes.... now hug me ...
Jk n yn went to rohit n hugged him ....they all went to yn,Robin n bts mansion ....
Lisa n rosè pov..
We are in the hall now as we heard that the owners n the chairman's r going to come.... we went n sat on the nearest sit which is near to get te attention for the man's....after few minutes few guards enter the hall n stood in line than 3 handsome guys enter the hall n walked to the middle of the hall stage ... then the principle came towards them while holding bouquet of flowers n handed to 3 of them n the principle bowed them n when back to the mic n spoke...
Principle:- so students this r mr.shah rohit, Mr.allu arjun n Mr.thalapathy vijay ...the owners n the chairman's of this college ....
Vijay:- we know that u all r surprised that the owner n the chairman's came in the college so suddenly...than we want to announce something...
arjun:- as our sister n brother r studying here in this college we want to warn u all..
Lisa:- what the hell unni... there siblings r studying in this college n we didn't know.??
Rohit:-don't dare to insult our siblings
Don't take trouble from them ...
Dare to hurt them n u r death ....
Students 220:- but who r they??
Rosè:- now I also want to know who r there siblings???
Lisa:- they r rich ... so there siblings will also handsome n beautiful...
Rosè:- n we can be there friends...
Vijay:- oh ..sorry for not telling u all who there r thalapathy yn n jeon jungkook ....
Every1:- (gasp)
Lisa:- what the actual fu(k... that bit(h is there sister....
Rosè:- n my brother-in-law is there brother that means u choose the rich guy Lisa...
Lisa:- unni I know my choice... but I saw u looking at Jimin oppa... when they came to our home..
Rosè:- stop it Lily ....let's go...
Principle;- all of u now go to ur class ...

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment
Bye..
Lov u...
~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 82 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
161K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
643K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
360K 11.8K 31
"𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜" This word always bring happiness in every girl's life but this words bring pain in Y/n's life...... She is not going to be a happy w...