𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞

By floridamadewritez

𝐙𝐨𝐡𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

3.9K 275 45
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

ZOHRA

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7TH, 2024: 3 P.M.

"Babyyyy, it's so beautiful out here. How long are we staying?" Zohra asked, wrapping her arms around me with a big smile.

THE RESORT...

"Five days, we both need the break from everything. No phones or anything this trip, ok? I just want it solely focused on us." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"Only us." She said, powering her phone off, then I followed suit.

"Come on, let's go get settled in." I said, then nodded still cheesing really big which brought a bright smile to my face as well.

HOURS LATER

It was now dark out and Zohra and I are sitting by the beach watching the waves together. Our day was lovely, once we got all settled we took some time to explore the resort amenities. I honestly don't even care that we don't have our phones, like I said before we needed this break. And we need to get as many breaks as we before the twins come because I know we're gonna be focused on them and forget about us.

"What your thinking about beautiful?" I asked, placing my hands on her growing belly.

She was resting in between my legs, eating her third bag of sour cream and onion chips.

"How I'm really pregnant right. Like we've always wanted kids together, and now we're about to have them and it just feel so surreal to me." She said, before putting a couple more chips into her mouth.

"I know mama, twin boys. I can't wait to be a papa, I'm so happy. I'm ready for the baby classes, the shopping, and everything else that comes with it." I spoke truthfully.

"You ready for the six week period of no sex?" She asked, causing me to let out a sigh.

"I have no choice but to be ready, and I might make us wait a little bit longer because I don't need you being ripped back open because I'm gone fuck you hard and not stop." I said, sucking on her ear causing her to moan softly.

"What about tonight?" She asked, looking back at me.

"You mean right now? We having sex on the beach." I said, pinching her nips from the outside of her shirt.

"Stop." She moaned.

"Baby, them chips so fucking stank and it's making your breath stank." I said, scrunching my face up.

"Boy, fuck you. Imma go brush my teeth." She said, mugging me then she tried to get up.

"Who the fuck are you talking to Zo?" I asked, trying to calm my nerves before I showed my complete ass on this beach.

"You, nigga." She said, then I nodded my head.

Snatching her bag of chips I stuff them inside of the bag that we brought down with us, then I started to take off her clothes while she squirmed around.

"Tribal, stop." She said, then I paused.

"If you wish, but don't wake me up in the middle of night when your pussy juice dripping from in between your legs because you decided to have a wet dream. Put your clothes back on and meet me in the room." I said, standing up then I watched her get ready then she started heading back to the room with me following behind her.

"Nobody gonna wake up with shit dripping, small dick having ass." She mumbled to herself, but I still heard her.

"Small dick? You want me to stuff it down your throat since it's so small?" I asked, causing her to look back at me and her cheeks were red as hell.

"No." She said, then turned back around and continued her walk to the beach house while rubbing her belly.

"I'm hungry papa." She said, being all nice to me.

"What you want to eat?" I asked, then she came in front of me and dropped to her knees.

Fuck.

"You, daddy." She said, pushing my pants down leaving me exposed.

"You not, gonna stop me?" She asked, now stroking my semi hard dick.

"Why, would I?" I asked, biting my lip as she began wrapping her lips around the head.

"Fuck." I groaned, looking at her stuff my fully hardened dick in the back of her throat.

"Baby." I moaned, throwing my head back as her head started bobbing at a fast pace while her hand stroked the length she didn't reach.

"Mmm." She moaned, now grabbing my balls which caused me to jerk forward a little which caused her to choke and pull her head back.

"You ok?" She asked, stroking me which caused me to look down.

"Yes, I'm close." I answered, in a pant.

Nodding her head she began to pleasure me again, until my thighs started to twitch and my grip on her head tightened then I started fucking her mouth until it was filled my warm seed.

"Fuuuck! Swallow that shit." I groaned, pulling my dick out her cum filled mouthed then she looked at me and swallowed then she stuck her tongue out.

"Come on." I said, removing my clothes and hers not caring that we were outside.

Reaching the back patio, I saw the empty bench that had a cushion on the bottom which was perfect for some outdoor sex.

Sitting down on the bench and placing her on top
of my lap we began kissing again while I rubbed in between her legs.

My fingers were instantly covered in her wetness which made my dick harder than before.

"Daddy." She moaned, softly as I continued to lightly rub her clit in circles as I took each of her perky nipples into my mouth making sure to graze them with my teeth.

"I know, babydoll." I said, grabbing my erection then I aligned it with her entrance then she began to slowly push her hips down.

"Fuck." We both moaned, while looking at one another in the eyes.

"My dick small, right? Get to moving." I say, then I land a hard smack on her ass which caused her head to be thrown back.

"Shit, it's so big daddy." She moaned, bouncing up and down me at a steady pace that accommodated her growing belly.

She was riding me so well, it had my toes curled and my eyes rolling in the back of my head as I let out deep moans. My baby was doing so well at riding especially with her being pregnant with our twins, which made me want to fuck her harder for giving me some kids.

Standing up with her, I began bouncing her on top of me at a fast pace which caused her moans to fly out of mouth.

"DADDY, FUCK IM CUMMING!" She screamed, clenching her already tight hole around me.

"Mhmm, cream all over you dick baby. It's yours make a mess, please." I moaned, begging at the end because I was nearing my orgasm as well.

"Tribe, babyyy!" She moaned, inside of my ear cumming with me not fair behind her.

"Shit." I panted, feeling my knees buckle as I pumped all my seed into her then I sat us down which caused her to moan because I was still inside of her.

"Thank you, daddy." She whispered, kissing my neck.

"Anything for you." I said, letting out a deep breath.

THE NEXT MORNING

The sun was now up and I was regretting not closing the curtains last night, but I was too lazy. Last night Zo and I fucked in every position possible with her growing belly and I think I might be getting old because I got a cramp after our last round and I was the first to tap out.

She was drowning a nigga last night and I could not keep up with her, but we did have three months of sexual tension built up so I understood.

Looking down at my chest, my baby was there sleeping peacefully with her mouth open slobbering on me while snoring lightly. My baby was sleeping too good and I knew better than to move because once I do she'll be up and she needs all the rest she can get because she's supporting three people at the moment.

I can't believe it man, I'm about to be a father of two. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. But I'm also excited, I've been dreaming and praying of the day that she finally let us start the baby making process to start our legacy and I can't be happier than for it be with her.

"Babe." She mumbled, opening her eyes causing me to smile big.

"Morning, babydoll." I said, kissing her forehead then she smiled with a deep blush.

"Morning." She said, sitting up causing the cover to slide down her upper body which exposed her boobs and belly.

"Damn." I mumbled, staring at her in awe.

"What, boopie?" She asked, trying to cover herself which caused me to grab her hand.

"Don't you ever try and cover yourself again, you're self as hell that's what." I said, then she blushed and began rubbing her belly.

"Thank you, but my boobs are aching so bad. I think they growing, ugh that's gonna look so-." She started, then I kissed her lips.

"Baby, I'm all here for knowing about the changes of your body but I will not let you sit here and speak of yourself in a negative light. Your boobs will still look amazing and I will still be sucking on them and laying on them, remember your body is adjusting for not just one baby but two my love and that's a blessing." I said, then she poked her lip out.

"I'm so lucky to have you, I love you." She said, kissing my lips twice then she got up from the bed.

"I love you too." I said, smiling.

Chapter 43 is complete 🥳.

Few more things I want to get done before she has the babies 🙈.

Any feedback or questions?

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your library. 🥺🙏🏾

-floridamadewritez 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 21.9K 38
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭... 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟏
17.3K 126 12
𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 �...
17.9K 985 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
277 120 20
"𝐈 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇. 𝒀'𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 �...