Arrivederci || Dan Heng [✓ ]

By Rampoluvr

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝ 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑰𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏, arrivederci is use... More

Announcement
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Introduction ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Prolouge ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part four ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part five ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part six ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eight ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nine ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part ten ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eleven ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twelve ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fourteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part fifteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part sixteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part seventeen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part eighteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part nineteen ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-one ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-two ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-three ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-four˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-five˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-six˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-seven˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-eight˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part twenty-nine˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part thirty ˚。⋆
⋆ ✦ ˚。 Epilouge ˚。⋆
Finale Note

⋆ ✦ ˚。 Part one ˚。⋆

3.5K 81 99
By Rampoluvr

╔══════════════════════╗
ENTRY NO. 001
TIME LEFT: 30 DAYS

hᥱᥣᥣ᥆, ιt'᥉ ꧑ᥱ. ᥕrιtιᥒg thᥱ fιr᥉t rᥱρ᥆rt, thιᥒg᥉ ᥕᥱrᥱ ᥉ᥙᥴᥴᥱ᥉᥉fᥙᥣ. ᥴᥙrrᥱᥒtᥣy ᥉ᥲfᥱ ᥲᥒd ι hᥲ᥎ᥱ ᥲ r᥆᥆f ᥆᥎ᥱr ꧑y hᥱᥲd. Ι'ᥣᥣ bᥱ ᥉tᥲrtιᥒg ᥉ᥴh᥆᥆ᥣ ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ, ι ᥴᥲᥒ't ᥕᥲιt t᥆ ꧑ᥱᥱt ᥱ᥎ᥱry᥆ᥒᥱ hᥱrᥱ. Ι ρr᥆꧑ι᥉ᥱ ᥒ᥆t t᥆ tᥲ꧑ρᥱr ᥕιth thιᥒg᥉ t᥆᥆ ꧑ᥙᥴh, bᥱ bᥲᥴk ᥉᥆᥆ᥒ.

✩ ◛ .⋆
╚══════════════════════╝

𓆩⟡𓆪
╰┈➤ 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒆 my bike carelessly down the perpetually winding street. Rows of houses faded into buildings along the seaside town. A salty ocean breeze filled my lungs, providing a refreshing contrast to the polluted city air I was used to.

Time was of the essence, as I had a pressing task—reaching the nearby school where I had enrolled. My focus remained fixed on the road ahead, almost oblivious to the enchanting sea, just a stone's throw away. Alongside me, fellow students streamed through the gates, each finding their way into the campus.

Near the edge of the yard, a designated area caught my attention—the spot where everyone stored their bicycles. It was just as I had read about. Excitedly, although in the best manner I could contain it, I did the same.

After the students safely stowed their bikes, they dispersed towards the classrooms, each with a clear sense of direction. Yet it dawned on me, something that totally slipped my mind while preparing for coming here.

Shit I totally don't know where to go.

I looked around, not sure what I should do now. Everyone else seemed to know where they were going. So, after careful consideration, I figured I could ask one of them. 10 seconds of searching and my eyes landed on a young woman. She had long blonde hair that faded into blue at the ends, with streaks of navy blue at the front.

"Excuse me!" I called out, and she turned to face me, her striking blue eyes mirroring my confusion. Swiftly, I closed the distance between us. "Could you help me, please? I'm completely lost and can't find class 2-A."

Upon hearing this her eyes widened, and she quickly pulled me closer to her.

Her eyes widened as my words sunk in, and she drew me closer with a reassuring smile. "Ah, you must be the new student! Welcome! Lucky for you, we're in the same class. I'll show you the way." She looped her arm through mine and guided me towards the school building. "Follow me!"

__ __

With the help of my newfound friend, Serval, I was able to make it to the classroom on time. She warned me about being late, as the teacher didn't take kindly to it.

Luck was on my side as my seat was situated close to the window, separated from it by just one row of desks. Serval occupied the seat just ahead, which gave me a sense of comfort. She introduced me to her friend, Pela, who welcomed me warmly with her short stature and charming rounded glasses. They kindly offered to guide me through the ropes of this new environment.

Since I was somewhat early, the teacher had yet to make and appearance as well. I continued to study my surroundings, identifying all the unfamiliar faces.

First I saw a boy with gray-ish hair, in his backpack there was a baseball bat carelessly shoved in, along with his mitt and batting gloves. He looked as though he just dozed off.

Then I noticed some other kids, there was a girl with reddish-pink colored locks. Sitting next to her was another young woman adorned with a purple flower. They were talking amongst themselves, the first girl was laughing at the one with a more serious face.

But it was the young man to my left who truly captured my attention. His dark hair contrasted with his captivating green-blue eyes. Although quiet and withdrawn, there was something about him that intrigued me. Currently absorbed in a book, his gaze shifted to me when I spoke.

"Hey." I said, just loud enough for him to hear. His focused shifted to me, and a smile slipped out as we locked gazes. Yet the boy just gave me a dirty look, not even responding to my greeting. He went back to reading just as soon as he glanced at me. The exchange left me puzzled and eventually—irritated.

Did he just... ignore me?

Before I could say anything else, a female voice started to scold him.

Before I could ponder further, a female voice reprimanded him.

"Dan Heng! How rude can you be?" She playfully swatted his back with a rolled-up paper. "Apologize and properly introduce yourself—she's the new student!" The boy, now identified as Dan Heng, grumbled in response, while the young girl's eyes remained fixed on him, exasperation evident.

"I'm so sorry about him," she apologized earnestly, bowing her head. "He's always like this, so don't take it personally. I'm March, and he's Dan Heng. Welcome to the school!" Her genuine sincerity dissipated my frustration, but before I could express my gratitude, the teacher's arrival prompted silence.

"Ahem!" An older man stood at the front of the classroom, commanding attention. "Thank you for waiting patiently."

"Good morning Mr. Yang." All the students chimed in unison. He nodded silently before casting a look toward me.

"We have a new student at our school. I hope you all treat her nicely. Now, everyone please take out your textbooks and open to page 93."

Seeing him at the front of the classroom rekindled the morning's excitement within me. The feeling of being in a new place really outweighed the dread of schoolwork. I was happy to be here in this moment, and I was going to make sure I enjoyed it while it lasts.

╰┈➤ EDITED

Original publication: 06.17.2023
Re-written: 08.23.2023

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
ASTRAL HIGH SCHOOL NEWSPAPER

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
Astral High will be hosting its annual culture festival later this month. Student council is working hard to make it the best it can be. We ask that students help volunteer for certain festivities. Thank you.

- Principal Jing Yuan and The Student Council

𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮
The astronomy club will be going stargazing later in the evening, please feel free to join and bring friends!

- Club Leader Asta

Come one come all! Join us for a giant gambling party next week in the club room, hosted by the Poker Club! There is a small $5 dollar fee, but a small price to pay for a load of fun and maybe even a load of cash!

- Club Member Qingque

Fencing club is having a summer tournament. Students be sure to always bring their fencing protective gear and practice items.

- Club Overseer Ms. Himiko and Nurse Natasha

𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
We want to give our warmest welcome to the new transfer student in the second year class. We ask that all students treat her with compassion, and show her the ways of Astral High. Thank you for your cooperation.

-Astral High Teachers and Staff

Stay tuned for next weeks news!
- Newspaper editor and publisher, Tingyun

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.5K 23
[ 𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤/𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ] After two-thousand years, you got to see the light of day once more. Like the civilization of long ago, your memory...
3.7K 68 14
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄. ❞ ♢ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... [First Name] was genuinely just trying to get through her last year of highschool in...
143K 3.6K 48
An original and empowering shapeshifter/werewolf mystery. Lily's abusive life with her childhood pack is about to change forever when she's assigned...
129K 4.2K 27
"Promise me that you will only get your key." "I'll try, it's not my fault if the three keys gets mixed up." ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ Alhaitham x Reader/OC 🪷 RE...