Dream ; sb

Av padfootismylove

Book I In which Ruby Hope Lupin fell in love with her brother's best friend. ─── ・ 。゚☆:... Mer

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑦
𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠?!
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑦, 𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒?
𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠
𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒.....?
𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑃𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘
𝑀𝑢𝑑𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔
𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠
𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑦
𝑁𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠
𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡
𝐷𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘
𝑉𝑢𝑙𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒
𝑃𝑎𝑑𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑡
𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐴𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠
ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑎𝑟
𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟
𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐿𝑎𝑘𝑒
𝐾𝑖𝑟𝑎 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘
𝑂. 𝑊. 𝐿𝑠
𝑇𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒
𝑆𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑉𝑠 𝑆𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘
𝐿𝑖𝑙𝑦?
𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟
𝑆𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦
𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑢𝑠
𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝑀𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐷𝑢𝑒𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑜
𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑒'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑦
𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑂𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝐷-𝐷𝑎𝑦
𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑑
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒
𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘
𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟
𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑈𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦
𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛
𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝐺𝑒𝑚
𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠
𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚
𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠
ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠
𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑒
𝐄𝐍𝐃
50K

𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑐𝑦

475 12 4
Av padfootismylove

"So, you're a seer?" Eleanor asked as Ruby nodded her head. Finally, Ruby confessed the truth to Eleanor, and to be honest, she was scared of how her friend would react.

"Do you know that my parents were gonna...?" Ruby's face fell at her question. She felt speechless.

"Answer me, Ruby," Eleanor asked, feeling desperate. Losing her parents was the worst. Another, worst of all, was that her friend knew about it, but she didn't bother to say it out.

"Don't you trust me?" Eleanor asked as Ruby's eyebrows frowned. She shook her head in denial.

"Speak, Ruby! Open your mouth!" Ruby flinched at the tone as she released a sigh.

"El... At that time, I didn't know that I was a seer and I quite didn't expect it to be your parents. I thought of it as a nightmare, but as days went on... I realized by myself, "

"Wha--"

"But that doesn't mean that I don't trust you. You're the first person I could trust after my brother. Don't say that to Sirius. And, I was scared... scared of losing you, alright? I didn't want any of my nightmare to become true, and that's the reason I joined Professor. I can't afford to lose the person I love. I'd rather die than leave you guys to die in vain. I was, and till now, I am scared of what might happen in the future. But for now, all I could do is try to protect you guys. " Ruby's eyes were tearing up, and so was Eleanor 's.

Eleanor held Ruby's hand as she looked at her friend with a concerned gaze.

"But you're just a kid, not even an adult to take up all the responsibilities... we're just kids, " Eleanor commented as Ruby just hugged her friend. Eleanor, too, hugged her back as the two friends reunited.

"I'm still angry with you for not saying things to me," Eleanor said as the duo pulled apart.

"I'm sorry, El,"

"You could compensate it by saying things about you and Sirius, From the beginning," Eleanor asked with a fake glare as Ruby nodded her head with a little smile.

"Deal"

Everything was getting back to normal.

Or, that's what Ruby thought.

~~~

Ruby and Severus were heading back to their respective common rooms after their training, and Severus could see the cheery side of her again.

"I told them, Severus," He hummed in response.

"Now, I feel relieved..." Ruby said, stealing a glance of him, " and, thank you, Severus. " Severus's lips curved up a little as he nodded his head.

"Goodnight, Lupin."

"'Night , Severus' Ruby saw his hooded figure entering his common room. As Ruby was about to turn, she felt someone slamming the door, which made her look aside and see a particular Black, leaning against the door with a puffy face.

Though they were in the same year, she never once talked with him. But, she couldn't bear to see him crying. Ruby heaved a sigh as she stepped towards him slowly, but she froze once she heard his voice.

"Leave me alone, Lupin. I'm tired of people around me all the time. Just walk out, " he said coldly, with his face buried in his hands.

"You don't look fine, Regulus Black. You look pathetic, " Ruby stated as Regulus looked at her with disbelief. Ruby shrugged, saying, " I'm just stating the facts, something's wrong with you... do you want me to call Sirius?"

"Don't!" Regulus snapped, which made Ruby flinch.

"Merlin, I won't. Just stop shouting and let me help you, " Ruby said with an annoyed look. Though he was her boyfriend's brother, he was getting on her nerves.

"For fuck's sake, just leave me alone and mind your business " Regulus said and walked off, leaving Ruby with a confused look.

Ruby decided to shrug it off and head to her common room and get some sleep.

As soon as Ruby entered, she was welcomed by a warm hug. Ruby immediately smiled as she hugged the person back, after knowing who it was.

"You're being clingy" Ruby stated as the couple pulled apart.

"I don't care" Sirius said as they sat on the couch near the fireplace.

"Have you prepared for the N.E.W.T.S?" Ruby asked as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Do I look like I care about it?" Sirius asked in a joking manner as Ruby slapped his arm.

"This is your last year in here, Sirius. Put a full stop to your playful pranks and study!" Ruby advised him as Sirius lowered his head. Even his own mother never asked him to study, all she wanted was, both of her sons to become a part of Voldemort's followers.

"You need a job in future, right?. wait, speaking of job, what do you wanna do after you graduate? I don't know what you desire for. So, if you wanna share with me, Maybe I could help you with it-- wait, what are you doing?" Ruby asked as she turned aside to see Sirius's face close to her.

"I don't know what I wanna do in future" Sirius spoke in husky voice as his eyes flickered to Ruby's lips and remained there, before averting them back to her eyes. "But, all I wanna do now is, kiss the hell out of you" Ruby visibly gulped at his sentence as her heart started to pace faster.

"What's stopping you then, Black?" Sirius chuckled at her bold statement as he shook his head.

"You're making me to lose my sanity, Lupin" Ruby's cheeks blushed as she captured his lips, to which he gave in.

The couple shared their kiss, which soon got heated once their tongue involved. He swiftly placed her in his lap as his hands rubbed her waist. Ruby gasped when she felt him lifting her up as he started walking towards his dorm.

"Siri--"

"No one is in the dorm,"he said as he opened the door with his one hand and closed it using his leg before muttering the charm on the door.

"What are we gonna do?" Ruby asked, feeling scared. She wasn't ready for it, neither mentally nor physically. Sirius sensed her fear as he gave her an assuring smile before pecking her lips.

"We're just gonna sleep, Ruba," he whispered as he dropped her on the bed and made himself comfortable beside her.

Ruby smiled as she snuggled closer to him, which made Sirius wrap his hand around her waist.

"Your heart is beating so fast," Ruby said as she pressed her eas against his chest.

"That's because of you," Sirius said as Ruby got flustered, and all of her confidence went down. Sirius chuckled as he kissed her hair as the duo slept, hugging each other.

A/n

So, there are few things I wanted to say....

We got a new cover for our book!!!! And it's done by TheGodLoky !!! Do check her account and support her works!!! Her works are really, really, good!!! I'm not at all exaggerating.

And a banner as well!!

Comment your thoughts!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.6K 91
In which the blindness of uncertainty became clear with the love of one's heart and love did conquer all fear. "It's so clear with you. Always" ...
2.6K 48 41
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
7.6K 240 14
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
5.8K 348 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...