To, Ashtray ps. i love you

By sadesbae

A girl moves back to her childhood home with her cousin maddy, and falls for a drug dealer. But he fell harde... More

0
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3- school
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7- halloween party
Chapter 8- aftermath of the party
chapter 9
chapter 10- ashs birthday bash
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16- the funeral
chapter 17

chapter 14- christmas special

112 0 0
By sadesbae

DATE- DECEMBER 24TH

ALEXANDERS POV

Today was Christmas eve. I was so excited since my mam never really done a big Christmas. So. And it was my first Christmas with ash and fez. I go to thier house all the time. I help ash count money, i smoke with fez, my auntie and maddy didnt know though. They wouldnt be happy.

I woke up to maddy shaking me very violently.

Maddy- "LEXA WAKE THE FUCK UP"

alex- "what maddy christ"

Maddy- "its Christmas eve, what do u wanna do today?"

Alex- "i dont mind, lets do a girls day?"

Maddy- "omg yasss, can i bring bb and cassie?"

SHE IS STILL FRIENDS WITH CASSIE AFTER SHE SLEPT WITH NATE?

Alex- "yeah course"

Maddy- "thank youu, do u wanna being lexi and rue?"

Alex- "yeah ill message them"

Me, rue and lexi had a groupchat that we message on all the time. I got really close with rue recently. But im worriee for her. She always is on some drugs and it does worry me. Its even worrying fez. But, i message them on the gc.

The 3 sluttatiers

Hey girls, wanna come to mine
And maddys for a girl day?

Lex: sure babe, cass said
She is coming too!

Rue: yeah uh ill come. What
Time do i have to show up?

Uhm u can come now guys!

They heart my message and i tell maddy there on thier way. We get everything set up like scran,face masks,netflix,fluffy pjs, all that stuff. We finally set it all up and i see lexi and rue at the door with bb and cassie. We open the door for them and we all hug and run upstairs to sort things. I loved christmas eve for this exact reason, i felt like warm inside with my girls.

ASHTRAYS POV

It was christmas eve today, my day was pretty normal. I haven't heard from alex today. Maddy did post on her intsta that her and the girls or whatever were doing a girl day so im just gonna guess that is why we havent talked.

I got alex something for Christmas. I got her loads of photos of us with my hoodie, t shirt,hat, and chocolate. I know how much she loves my own shit. She always takes my clothes anyways so she has some of my wardrobe. Me and fez were at the shop per usual and the girls all walked in.

They all came to the back and was begging for weed. I gave them it and alex kept back for a second.

Alex- "hey ash, so like i got u something for christmas! But i will come by tomorrow to give u it. Bye bye"

I nod and she kisses my cheek goodbye.
I kept on working like nothing happened.

MADELINES POV

We were with the girls in my room, smoking and just living. My ma and dad were in Spain for christmas so it was me and lexa. I think her and ash rlly love eachother. I see the way she talks about him, the way she looks at him, the way i see her cheeks rush with blood when ash talks. But i also see ash smile more, i see him protect her always. And they think i don't see what is going on, i do.

Me and nate were fully broken up. I hated myself for justifying his mistakes. I loved him. And i got abused. Fuck nate.

The only people who i love right now is alex and cassie. Alex is always here for me. Holding me when im crying. Letting me sleep in her lap. Being the girl i can talk to for anything.

Cassie, the best friend i needed. I love her so much. I really do. The most gorgeous, amazing girl i know. Maybe my life isnt so bad after all.

My Christmas was gonna be great with my favourite people in the world.

ALEXANDERS POV

The girls left after a long day of face masks,gossiping and laughing. Me and maddy bought matching pjs, christmas version. We took a photo and i decided to post it on my Instagram.

Liked by, rue.benny,lexi.bobbi,maddy.perez and 12,345 others.
Tagged- maddy.perez

miss.alex.swifty- Merry Christmas from me and madawg🙌

Maddy.perez- merry xmas boo!
Replied by creator- i love u

Rue.benny- happy xmas alex
Replied by creator- u too rue rue

Ash.tray- merry christmas beautiful x
Replied by creator- Merry Christmas handsome!

Fezzyco- and a good xmas too u lil mamma!
Replied by creator- u too coco x

After it was posted, me and maddy started to head to bed. I walked into my room and turned off my lights and climbed into bed. I was half alseep until i heard a knock on my window. It was ash. I let him in my room and i see a box.

Ash- "before it is actually christmas i wanted to drop off your present. Do not peak!"

Alex- "2 seconds let me get yours"

He sits on my bed while i whent into ky draws to get his present.

*flashback to december 10th*

Maddy- "lexa we need to find a present for ash."

Alex- "yes i know, i was thinking maybe some weed?"

Maddy- "i hope that was a joke!"

Alex- "no. Uhm ion know what he wants mads"

Maddy- "what is he into?"

Alex- "chains,braclets,jordans-"

Maddy- "there u go! I have the perfect idea."

She grabs my hand and takes me to the shoe store. I see a pair of jordans that i think ash was talking about forever ago. I pick them up and they were his size so i bought him them as his christmas present. I also found some cologne, chain, braclet and a t shirt i thought he would love. I also got him the new nike tech in a different colour. I really hoped he liked it.

*end of flashback*

I grabbed the wrapped up things in a bag and hand it to him. He gave me the box he had got me and i thank him. He leaves again and i drift off to sleep.

DATE- 25TH DECEMBER

I woke up and whent to get maddy and wake her up. I walk into her room and she was peacefully alseep.

Alex- "maddy, wake up its christmas!"

Maddy- "ugh, merry christmas lexa"

Alex- "merry Christmas mads i love u so much"

Maddy- "and i love you"

Alex- "always, lets go open some presents shall we?"

We get up and walk downstairs and we give eachother all the presents and start to open them.

I got:
-a necklace collection
- crystals
- clothes
-makeup
- new heels

Maddy got:
-makeup
-new phone
- braclet
-airpods
- clothes

We finished opening presents and i remembered i still have ash's present to open. I tell maddy i will be back and i go upstairs to get the box ash brought last night. I run back down the stairs and maddy looks at me confused with what was in my hands. I rip of the paper and open the box. I see photos of me and ash he printed. I look through and show maddy aswell. Then there was a massive bar of chocolate. Then at the bottom i saw a hat, hoodie, ashs chain and one of my fav ash t shirts. I had tears in my eyes that ash did something so thoughtful. Maddy looked at me with pure happiness in her eyes. She hugged me and we sat on the couch watching Christmas movies all day.

ASHTRAYS POV-

I woke up with fez shaking me excited that it was Christmas. I walk downstairs and see a couple presents. Normally, me and fez give a couple presents to eachother to show we do want to be close and how thankful we are for eachother.

I got fez alot of weed, money, clothes, shoes and a new chain. He got me clothes, hats, chains, money, photos, and a camera. We hugged eachother and i remembered the bag of presents alex got me was upstairs.

I told fez i would be back in a second. I whent to go get the bag and brought it downstairs. Fez knew it was off alex and i started unwrapping the first present. It was a dior bottle of cologne since i told her ages ago mine was running out. I opened the next one and it was a chain that had ashtray carved into it and a braclet that had carved into it, "for my lovely ash. Alex x. The next present was a t shirt from my favourite company. She really whent all out on this. After that there was a darl blue nike tech and some other little gifts. The last present was jordans. The jordans i have wanted since forever. I told her about them and she really got me them. Fez looked at me with a big grin on his face.

I decided to message alex and thank her for all the amazing presents.

AL♥️❗

Hey beautiful, thank you for
all the presents. I loved
Every one of them. Merry christmas❤

No problem, thank u for ur clothes. I loved the photos too. They are going on my wall. Merry Christmas ash <3

I heart her message and watch fezcos favourite movie then mine. We watched movies then had our traditional Christmas dinner and just chilled. This Christmas was the best one yet.

AWEEEEEE
DONT
ASH IS SO CUTE SOMETIMES
WHAT A GOOD CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 92 20
-DISCONTINUED- In which Hayden Eloise Howard meets Ashtray. She has no idea the impact he will have on her life, drugs, alcohol, crime, more crime, a...
109K 935 42
๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ โ™ฅ๏ธŽ.. โ™ฅ๏ธŽ - ! ๐ง๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ซ !
327K 7.6K 35
๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐‰๐Ž๐˜ | ๐€๐’๐‡๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ | ๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐’2 "า“แดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ แด…แดษชษด' sษดแด‡แด€แด‹ษชษด แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดส...
425 30 9
Gabriella Rodriquez was the town's Princess. However, what they didn't see was the pain and trauma she held behind her eyes, or at least, that was un...