His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 1💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

💟Bonus Chapter 2💟

1.4K 35 8
By Namas48

As the car stopped by the side, she regarded the tall red building attentively. Hopefully what she wanted to do would prove to be fruitful.

Nisha glanced over at Ruhaan and smiled softly. His lips too spread and his blue eyes twinkled with the love he had for her. With each passing day, he was falling more and more for her. Before meeting her, he didn't even know the meaning of love but now he couldn't imagine one second without the love of his life.

Nisha had changed him. A tough, precise, and workaholic person like him cherished the small distractions of his life now. He adored spending time with her and his twins. He never thought of having a family of his own but here Nisha and their children became his whole world now.

His own little family whom he could die for.

They got out of the car and headed towards the building. Nisha's gaze caught the signboard of Sunshine Orphanage. Ruhaan held her delicate hand and stopped in the corridor, before entering the director's office.

"Are you sure, Nisha?" He asked.

She nodded and squeezed his hand. Ruhaan caressed the side of her cheek tenderly. When would this girl stop giving surprises to him like this? She was so nice and pure. Ruhaan often used to thank Allah for giving her back to him despite what he did with her. That was the reason, he now tried his best to keep her happy and loved.

They entered the office and after a while, Nisha signed the papers in which she was happily donating the cash equivalent to Sufiyan Ahmad's decided her share of his property in his will for the betterment of the kids of the orphanage.

Who could be more rightful for this money? Sufiyan did this because Nisha became an orphan due to him and she was now helping the other orphans with this money.

They spent the rest of their evening with the kids from the orphanages. Seeing them made Nisha's eyes blubber. She could understand their misery quite well since she also went through the same thing.

On their way home, they stopped by a restaurant to have dinner.

"Today I am very happy Ruhaan. Allah gave me a position where I could help others. Half of the burden of my heart ended today. My misery also finished today when I saw those children happy receiving the gifts we gave them. May Allah let every parent live long," she suddenly spoke.

Ruhaan cupped her hand. He knew despite how much compensation he would make, the pain of that child Nisha who had to live without her father could never be lessened. It must have been so difficult for her and her mother. If only, greed and jealousy would become extinct in this world, everything would be so calm.

"I am glad this made you happy," he murmured, truthfully.

                ____________________

In the night, Nisha took careful steps into the kid's room. A gratification hit her heart seeing Ruhaan sitting at the corner of the bed with Aliyan and Eshal who were just about to doze off. He was reading them a bedtime story and it was almost over, she speculated. It always warmed up her heart to see her kids getting attached to their father. Aliyan was already a fan of his Daddy while Eshal also started to open up to him. In contrast, it was every day Ruhaan who used to tell them stories and help them sleep. Nisha usually used to study or take a nap at that time.

"Did they sleep already?" Nisha whispered.

The kids were now twenty-one months old. They even learned to sit and walk with support. And Nisha always loved when they reached their different milestones but at the same time sad that they were passing so quickly. It felt like yesterday her twins were born and now they would hit two years in a few months.

Ruhaan who was running his fingers in Eshal's hair stopped at her voice and gazed at her. "Almost."

Nisha reached over and gave them goodnight kisses. Eshal was still awake but unlike other babies, she never made any fuss. She was such a cooperative child. And Nisha loved her precious daughter so much.

She held her in her arms. "I can't believe their second birthday is coming soon as well. My adorable babies are getting older day by day." She coaxed her and kissed her cheek.

Ruhaan smiled looking at her glowing face. Before that, their second wedding anniversary was also coming in a month. Perhaps Nisha forgot it but he remembered it quite well. And why wouldn't he? Even though it was the second according to years, technically the first when it came to their reunion. Ruhaan wanted to make that day beautiful and memorable for both of them.

                  ___________________

Nisha bit her lower lip and peeked at Ruhaan who was busy battering the mixture of coffee powder and milk in a mug. They were standing in the kitchen and she was finding it hard to stop herself from laughing at how adorable he was looking. Everything about this man spoke royalty and to be honest, it felt weird whenever he used to do the tasks of a common man. His everything made it feel like he was always meant to be from those elite people who just knew how to order. Even Ruhaan was like that for life. But after meeting Nisha, he loved to do such small things to spend time with her.

"Do you know how to cook?" Nisha asked, standing near him.

Ruhaan stared at her in between moving the spatula. "Not really. Just a few random things. Like my BBQ was quite popular among my friends in Australia. I will someday let you taste it as well."

"Who is your best friend?" She again questioned.

Ruhaan gestured his eyes toward her direction. "You."

Nisha gritted her brows and chuckled. "I meant in Australia."

"Brook was my university fellow and roommate so we were good friends." He suddenly remembered it was he who suggested those seducing fiasco to him but if not for this, he could have never found this girl. Twisted but that was the reality. "Other than him, my few other classmates were my friends too. I am not a very extroverted person."

Nisha kind of agreed with him. Even here, he didn't have any particular friends. He usually used to be at home and spend time with her, the twins, and his family when he didn't have to go to the office. Part of the reason was his stay abroad and also, he didn't get any time to mingle since he had to take care of his father's business as soon as he came to Pakistan.

"Here." Nisha gave the hot milk to him and he poured it in two cups. After that, he added the coffee mixture one by one in them.

"How much sugar?" He inquired.

"Just one spoon," she answered.

Ruhaan handed over one of the cups to her. "Taste it and let me know how is it."

Nisha grinned and carefully took a sip of the hot coffee. She paused and then gulp another one. "I was underestimating you. It's so good."

Ruhaan narrowed his eyes at her. "I think you are forgetting it was me who repaired your broken faucet when I didn't even know ABC of it."

Nisha laughed hard. She still recalled it and despite the severity of the situation at that time, it now made her feel so funny.

"To be honest, I underestimated you at that time as well. It was like how come Ruhaan Sufiyan Ahmad would do such a thing? I was to myself 'Nisha, are you mad to ask him to do that?', But at that time, seeing you I felt like half of my worry flew away and it just happened spontaneously," she commented, as they now settled on the table in the kitchen.

Ruhaan regarded her lovingly. He managed to win back her trust pretty quickly."

She sipped the coffee and looked at him. "How did you manage to do that?"

He snickered sheepishly. "I took help from Google."

She burst out giggling. "I...I can't believe this Ruhaan...." But soon she stopped herself and wiped the corner of her eyes which got wet due to laughing. "But thank you so much for that day."

"This empty vocal thank you won't work. At least thank properly," he smirked.

"Huh?" She didn't understand him at first but when she did, her cheeks turned red. However, Ruhaan was quicker than her reaction. He put the cup back and stepped in her direction.

"I will comprehend it for you, don't worry," he whispered and held her wrist.

Making her stand up, he took her into their room with his hand protectively snuggling her small one. Reaching the room, Ruhaan shut the door and approached her. He placed his both palms on her cheeks and claimed her lips for a passionate kiss.

Nisha wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers gently rubbing the soft hair on the back of his head, and closed her eyes. He moved his one hand from her cheek to her waist and pulled her closer. Breaking the kiss, he now cupped her jaw and gazed into her bright green eyes.

"I am so in love with you," he murmured, brushing her lower lip with his thumb gently.

Nisha smiled and caressed his hair more. He got hold of her hand and pecked her fingers one by one followed by her palm. He again bent towards her face but right at this moment, the monitor flashed and with this, Aliyan's cry started.

Nisha worriedly looked at the closed door of the kids' room while Ruhaan sighed. "Let me have a look at him. I don't why he is crying."

He grimaced. "But he ruined the whole mood of romance."

Nisha chortled. "He is your son after all."

She moved toward the kids' room. Ruhaan too soon followed her.

              _____________________

Nisha pulled her arm in the direction of Mickey Mouse moving here and there and then called her daughter. "Look Eshal, Mickey Mouse! Do you want to meet him?"

It was Sunday and a nice pleasant atmosphere persuaded them to bring their children to visit an amusement park. There were so many fun rides and toys that the twins just loved to watch. Even though Aliyan was insisting on trying a few rides, as he was still young so Ruhaan just took him to some of the easiest and safest rides.

Nisha had Eshal in her arms while Aliyan who started thinking of himself as a big boy wanted to walk by himself and prove to his Mumma that her baby boy could walk. He even didn't want any support but Ruhaan still had his small hand tucked in his big one so that he wouldn't fall. Nisha sometimes failed to control him since she knew this fact he was his Daddy enthusiast and would only listen to him.

Eshal caught sight of the cute cartoon character moving, smiling, and talking amusingly. She giggled and nodded. Nisha took her to the Mickey Mouse who shook hands with the baby. She set her on her feet beside Mickey and clicked a picture of them together.

It was a fun day for them. After roaming around the whole amusement park, they now stopped at a cafe for some snacks.

They ordered ice cream for the kids. Nisha was feeding Eshal from her hands but as usual, Aliyan wanted to convince everyone that he was a big boy now. But in all this attempt, he was feeding his clothes more ice cream than his mouth.

Nisha noticed it and wiped his white shirt with tissue paper. "Should Daddy feed you?" She asked him.

He shook his head vigorously. "Nno, I tan iiittt."

[A/N: Trans: No, I can eat."]

Nisha sighed. "Ya, Allah."

[A/N: Trans: Oh, Allah]

Ruhaan smiled at this sight. How wholesome was everything? Nisha and their children. Imagining about the past, he never for once thought that this would be the outcome of the revenge plan he plotted. His happy and prosperous family. But indeed everything happened for a reason.

This was not the end, it was the start of their happiness.

               _____________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

Long time no see. How are you?

So here is another bonus chapter for you.

I hope you liked it.

What do you like the most in this book? Plz, tell me in the comments.

If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 745 16
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌#2 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 آغازے-عشق 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.... 𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝑫𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂�...
313K 9.9K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
41.1K 2.5K 24
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...