The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 33: Ceremony

6.6K 162 10
By Wolf-Girl98

After getting Bella ready, Seraphina had made her way towards Bree's room.

She knocked on the door and then she slowly walked in "Bree? Are you ready sweetheart?" She asked as she walked in.

Bree turned around and looked at the older girl with a smile.

"I'm ready."

Seraphina instantly smiled at the girl as she looked her up and down.

"What do you think Ina?"

"You look absolutely beautiful." Seraphina told her with a wide smile.

And it was true Bree looked amazing.

She wore very cute black dress with glitter on it.

She looked so cute.

When they pulled away she looked at the Nymph with a smile "You look so beautiful too. Like always."

Seraphina laughed "Ohhh thanks Bree. Now come on Paul should be here already, let's go and find him."

Bree nodded her head and grabbed Seraphina's hand as the two of them walked downstairs towards the backyard where the ceremony was held.

There were people everywhere even more than the graduation party.

Seraphina saw Rosalie and Emmet talking to their cousins from Denali, Alice and Jasper were talking to some guests along with Esme and Carslie.

Seraphina was looking around trying to find her mate, along Billy Black, Sue and Seth Clearwater.

She knew they came together.

While she and Bree were looking around, Seraphina yelped after she felt strong arms wraping around her waist.

When she felt the sparks going through her body she instantly found out who was behind her.

She smiled as she turned around and her eyes connected with her mate's brown ones.

"Hey we were looking for you." She said smiling at him, as she looked him up and down "You look very dashing love."

Paul smiled at her "You look beautiful too, my love." He whispered as he leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

Someone cleared their throat, making the couple to pull away and looked over at Seth, Sue and Billy.

Paul glared at Seth who had a smug look on his face, while Bree peaked a bit from behind the couple looking at the three new people.

"Hello Seth." Seraphina greeted the young wolf with a smile, as she walked towards him and hugged him.

After they broke the hug she looked him up and down.

"Don't you look handsome." she teased him with a smirk as she saw him blushing.

Billy and Sue chuckled at the young wolf's embarrassing, while Paul just glared at him.

"Thanks Ina and you look beautiful like always." he said with a smile.

Seraphina then leaned down and hugged Billy and then hugged Sue.

"I'm happy you guys made it. Bella and uncle Edward would be happy you guys are here." She said with a smile.

"It was our pleasure Ina." Billy told her with a smile, before his eyes moved towards Bree, who stood a little bit behind Paul, like she was hiding from them.

Seraphina followed his gaze and smiled "Ohhh yeah, guys I'd like you to meet our newest member Bree Tanner." She pointed towards the girl from behind Paul, who stepped up a little bit so they could see her.

"Bree this Billy Black, one of the elders, Sue Clearwater and her younger son Seth Clearwater."

Bree smiled at them, as she shook hands with them, but as soon as she turned towards Seth and shook hands with him, their eyes met and the world around them stopped.

The other four looked at two young ones with wide eyes as they instantly knew what happened.

Seth Clearwater imprinted on Bree Tanner-Cullen.

"Oh you got to be kidding me!" Seraphina said loudly as she looked between them with wide eyes.

She looked at Paul, Sue and Billy who were also looking with wide eyes.

The two young ones finally broke eye contact and Seth looked down at the ground trying to understand what just happened.

Suddenly they heard a booming laughing, making them look over at Rosalie and Emmett, who was laughting his ass off, obviously the two of them had heard of what just happened to the younger ones and Emmett couldn't hold his laughter.

Seraphina glared at her uncle, before she turned towards the others and looked between Seth and Bree.

Seraphina then looked at Paul, who was also barely holding his laughter.

"Not funny Paul!" She snapped at him.

And that's when the others also started laughting while Bree and Seth were still confused.

Paul walked towards his imprint chuckling as he snaked a hand around her waist.

"Come on babe, let's take our seats." he then dragged her towards the first row where the rest of Cullens stood.

The second they sat down they all looked at the Nymph with amusement on their faces.

Emmett was barely holding his laugh again.

"What!?" She snapped at them, and that's when they all laught "Not funny! Not funny!"

"Oh come on, the puppy imprinted on the newborn that we took under our wing, after she came here to kill us. How it's that not funny?" Emmett asked her in between laughts.

Seraphina glared at him, as her eyes flashed silver for a second and the chair he was sitting suddently moved from under him, making him fall on his ass.

Everyone laughed at the grown man as he glared at his niece, who smiled innocently at him.

And then the music began and everyone stood up, when Bella and Charlie emerged from the house and slowly walked down the aisle.

She wore a beautiful, flowing white-stain dress with an intricate lace-stitched open-back.

Her hair was done up in a neat bun where a charming saphire brooch held her veil in place.

She looked nervous at first, clinging to her father's arm as she feared the worst in her heels.

All of Bella's apprehension faded away as she saw the jubilant smile on her fiancé's face.

He never looked so happy.

As they reached the altar, Edward stepped down and Charlie gave him Bella's hand.

They stepped onto the altar and the minister began.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan."

The audience smiled.

Bella's mother looked on the verge of tears and her mundane friends watched enviously, even disapprovingly.

"Please repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen."

"I, Edward Cullen."

"Take you, Bella Swan." He continued.

"To have and to hold."

The romantic music began to play softly in the back.

Paul grabbed Seraphina's hand and looked towards her with a smile, which she returned, before they looked back at Bella and Edward.

"To have and to hold."

"For better or for worse." Bella spoke, smiling in admiration.

"For richer, for poorer." He smiled back.

"In sickness and in health."

"To love."

"To cherish. As long as we both shall live."

"I do." Edward vowed.

"I do." She vowed.

"I love you." He whispered.

The minister closed his book and smiled softly at them.

"You may now kiss the bride..."

They leaned in an kissed, binding their commitment to love, cherish, and protect each other for the rest of their days.

Everyone brought their hands together and smiled at the newly wedded couple - the human and the vampire, the lion and the lamb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 49.8K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...
120K 2.7K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]
158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
1.6M 53.3K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...