You kept me waiting Long enou...

By Snoopszz

What happens When Jane volturi Finally finds her mate After waiting over 2000 years will the road be easy or... More

I finally found you
If you ever Hurt her
Because you just don't
12 months
Don't You Touch My Mate
Permission
The trip
the volturi
The castle
the castle Part 2
Emmett,
The date, part one.
The date, part to.
Family,
Pain,
Protection
What if
Anna,
Lady Anna,
What does it mean?
When two become one.
Coincidence, or more?
The impossible,
Book.
More than I knew,
Pointless?
April,
Answers.
Human.
The truth.
Discussion,
Not a dream,
Decision.
First Lesson,
past of beginnings
Wolves.
Wolves part 2
Learning control,
Last words.
Galya
Austin
A now way
Define.
Control,
Training,

Awake

506 21 0
By Snoopszz

April's P.O.V.

I slammed my right eye open and gasped for air, as I jolted upward in bed. "April!"  Everyone shouted, and I looked around the room taking in my surroundings and everyone's worried, concerned, and relieved expressions.

"H-hey," I said low and a bit weak,

"My love!" Jane said with relief, and before I can react her arms wrap-around me softly and she buries her face in my neck.

"J-Janey," I weekly wrap my arms around her and bring her closer, "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." I could feel the tear coming to my eye, "I've caused you pain again. I'm so much, pain."

"It's alright my love, all that matters is that you are awake now, and Alive." She squeezed me a bit tighter And I heard and felt her inhaled deeply, and relaxed. "I should be the one saying I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you."

At her words I pulled away and looked her in the eyes, "Jane what happened to me was not your fault, you should not be sorry." I raised my left hand and cupped her cheek softly, "Never apologize for what happened again. It is Her fault, not You're. Do you understand?" She looked at me for a few seconds, before giving a slight nod Then connecting our lips in a sweet yet, Love field kiss that lasted for a few seconds.

"I love you," She whispered,

"and I Love you more," I gave her a kiss on the nose, and she softly set down on the side of the bed and cupped my right hand with both of hers.

"We are all very, very relieved and happy that you are awake, and alive April." Galya said, and I turned my attention to her. "you scared us deeply, all of us."

"I know, and I'm sorry." I gave the best apologetic look I could with half of my head being wrapped in white gauze.

"You did a very risky thing" Adela said,  Referring to me Finally learning control.

"I know, but." I paused and looked down at my left hand, "But I had to take the opportunity while I could, I know it was stupid and risky, I'm sorry." I squeezed my hand together and when I opened it backup I could see the veins in my hand begin to glow a ambered color, and my mouth slightly opened in amaze.

Is...is that my–?

"Even though it was very risky, I would like to say congratulations April, you have finally gained control over your magic, now you must keep it." Galya said and I could hear the proudness in her tone, and when I looked up and met her gaze she smiled a proud one.

"Yes, congratulations April." Adela said  With pride in her voice as well,

"T-thank you," is all I said, before turning my gaze back down to my hand and feeling a weird yet familiar wave, go through my body.

My magic,

"Why can I still not hear you?" Jane asked and I turned to meet her confused yet slightly annoyed, expression.

"I-I don't know?" I answered, and became just as confused as her.

"It is your magic," Galya said, and we turned to her. "It has a blocker on your mind right now, to prevent other witches from hearing your thoughts, you will need to learn how to take the blocker down."

"Okay, How do I do that?" I asked,

"Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, and focus on Your magic and telling it to take the barrier down." She answered but then her cheeks turned a bright read, as she caught her words. "April I'm sorry, I did not mean–"

"It is alright, Galya." I cut her off with a assuring tone, "I know you did not mean anything, We're all going to have to get used to what has happened, and that is going to take time." She nodded though she still held a apologetic look, and I closed my right eye and took a few deep breaths, before focusing on my magic and feeling it flow through my body and veins.

Take the barrier down.

Take the barrier down,

Take the barr–

"My love you can stop now, I can hear you once more." Jane said and I opened my eye and turned to her, "Thank you,"

"Of course, I never want you to not hear me." I told her, and she squeezed my hand softly and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I never want not hear you either," At her words I remembered that now that I have  Learned control, I should be able to do a spell that will allow me to hear her thoughts.

"You will not be learning any spells until a few days, when your body has healed completely," Galya said firmly, and I turned to meet her sterned gaze.

"A few days? But I've been out for three days, my body's been healing in that time and there's no telling How much time we have, and we don't know if they'll try to attack again I need to learn–"

"April," Mom spoke for the first time, and at her Stern tone I turned to meet her even  More sterned gaze. "You will listen to her and do as she says, and she's right, I can tell and feel that your body needs more time to heal."

"But–" This time I'm cut off by Jane,

"No buts, my love. they are right, your body needs more time." At her words I turned my gaze down to my hand and squeezed it together tightly,

As much as I want to learn now, and as much as I hate to admit it they are right,
I do feel weak and My body does need more time to heal, At least two to three more days,  As much as I hate it.

"Okay." I said low, And Jane squeezed my hand and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know you want to learn now, But my love healing and resting for a few more days will not do any damage."

"I know." I sighed, before turning my gaze backup to meet Galyas. "Can I at least have some spellbooks to read, well I'm healing?"

"Of course," She answered with a slight smile, "Me and Adela were bring you our  Favorites,"

"Thank you,"

"April sweetie," Grandma said softly getting my attention, and I turned to her. "are you hungry?"

Before I could answer my stomach let out a deep growl, and my cheeks turned a slight shade of pink of embarrassment as a few  Chuckles echoed through the room.

"I will take that as a yes," She smiled, "What would you like?"

"Anything's fine, thank you." She nodded at my words, and before I could blink my eye she was gone.

"Ap," Austin spoke for the first time, and I turned to meet his hurt and sad gaze in the corner.

"Austin, I'm glad to see that you are better," I gave him a soft yet weak smile, which he returned and took a few steps closer.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here April, I'm sorry I–"

"This is not your fault, Austin." I cut him off, "this is nobody's fault but Define's." Her name rolled from my lips in a malice tone,  and I clinched my left hand together.

She's going to pay for what she's done.
oh, I'm going to make her pay for what she's done.

"April, control your anger, do not let it get the best of you." Galya said firmly, and I took a few deep calming breaths doing as told.

I'm going to have to be careful about my emotions and anger, I can't risk losing control.

"I'm still sorry April," Austin said and I turned my gaze back to him. "You saved my life, and when I heard what happened despite what my father and brother said, I immediately came here. You saved my life and I wasn't here to protect yours, I feel like a Bad friend." He held his head down In shame, and I slightly shook mine.

"No Austin," I sighed, "You are not a bad friend, If that were true you would not have come here immediately when you found out what happened. you are a good friend, Austin And you're my best friend, And even if you were here you would not have been able to stop her."

"I know, but still–"

"Austin do not beat yourself up about this,"  I cut him off, "like I said you couldn't have done anything anyway, what's done is done and now we must move forward, We must prepare." He slowly nodded, before a tiny smile came to his lips.

"I'm really glad that you're alright, April.
I don't know what I would have done without you in my life. you're my best friend, my saving grace, I can't imagine my life without you in it." At his words a tear came to my eye and a smile to my lips,

"Neither can I, Austin." He smiled more at my words, and before any more words could be said His phone went off and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket and when he looked down at it he let out a deep sigh. "What's wrong?"

"My father, he wants me home now." He answered and Clint his jaw tightly in annoyance, before shoving his phone back in his pocket and giving me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, Ap I have to go. if I don't he'll show up here within the next few minutes and drag me home."

"It's all right, Austin I understand." I gave him an assuring look letting him know that it's fine.

"I'll come back and see you tomorrow," he said,

"I already can't wait," I smiled to which he returned, before we said our goodbye and he left the room.

"Sweetie, is there anything that you need?"  Mom asked, Taking a seat on the other side of my bed with dad by her side.

"A glass of water would be nice," I answered noticing that my mouth is becoming dry,

"Anything else?"

I thought for a moment, and as I did A-sharp pain came to my left eye or, The place it used to be, "Um, C-could I have something for the pain?" I asked and brought my left hand up to the left side of my face.

"Of course," Galya said Quickly, and within a second A healing potion and a pain potion  Appeared in my lap, and a glass of water on the bedside table. "You will need to take a healing potion once A-day for the next few days, it will help your body heal faster."

"Thank you," I went to grab the potions but was stopped by Jane,

"Let me my love," She said softly and grabbed both potions and opened them for me and I smiled,

I'm extremely lucky to have a mate like her, so caring and giving, so loving and only to me.

"Yes you are," Jane smirked, and my cheeks blushed a light shade of pink remembering that she can hear me. "Here my love," She handed me the two potions and I took a deep breath before taking the pain potion first, then the healing potion behind it.

God That was awful.

"Here drink some water." Jane said taking the potion bottles from my hands and handing me the glass of water, which I take and quickly take a few steps off getting rid of the taste of the potions.

"Thank you," I hand her the glass of water back.

"Of course, is there anything else you need my love?" She asked softly and full of care and it made my heart warm, and a small smile come to my lips.

"A kiss would be nice," A small smile came to the corner of her lips, and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Anything else?"

"No, I'm satisfied for now." She softly giggled at my words then grabbed my right hand with both of hers again, and squeezed softly.

God, I love her so much.

"Are you sure there's nothing else that you need sweetie?" Mom asked softly, and I thought for a moment.

"Actually, uh, could I, maybe..can I have a mirror, please?" I asked and they all looked at each othor before turning back to me,

"April are you sure–" I cut Galya off,

"I want to see," I said and she slowly nodded before waving her hand and a mirror appearing in my lap, "Thank you,"

I take a deep breath before slowly grabbing the mirror with my left hand, and when my eye landed on the reflection of my face I let out the deep breath that I took, and my mouth opened as I stared back at some one who I do not recognize.

i... I knew the poison would do damage but, this, is beyond anything that I could have ever prepared for.

Even though my left eye is being covered by white gauze, I can still see some of the burned and melted skin along my face, It even burnt some of my nose.

"April." Mom said softly, But I did not react,  I set frozen staring at my reflection unable to even get a sense, at who I am looking at.

I...I'm–I'm..I'm hideous,

"No you are not," Jane said firmly and squeezed my hand, "You could never be and never think that you are, you are beautiful, and you always will be."

At her words a slight smile came to my lips and a tear from my eye fell down my cheek, as I pulled my eyes away from the mirror and laid it on the bed next to me.

"Not any more. she made sure of that." The words left my lips low and full of venom,

Jane may think that I am still beautiful but I know differently, I am not, i know it. I don't have to remove the gauze to know.

"You should not think that way April. you are very much still beautiful," Galya said In a gentle yet sweet tone,

"April my dear," Queen Athenodora spoke softly, and I turned slightly to her. "They are right, you are still very much beautiful, and beauty is not that that is on the outside, it comes from within." her words are sweet and assuring, and I feel another tear come to my cheek at them.

She's right, outer beauty does not really matter, but I cannot help and feel that I am atrocious at the moment.

"My love–"

"Can we...can we please talk about something else?" I cut her off wanting to change the subject, and turned my gaze down to my lap.

"Of course." Galya answered, "what would y–" She's cut off by the door opening and grandma coming in with a tray of food,

"To help make you feel better, I made your favorite." Grandma said softly, walking over to the bed. "Blueberry waffles, with a side of scrambled eggs, bacon, and fruit with a glass of Orange juice, and the whole bottle syrup."  She gently set the tray down in my lap, and a bright smile came to my lips as I stared down at the food in front of me.

"Thank you, grandma." I said, and she smiled and leaned down like she was going to give me a kiss on the cheek but stopped, like she was afraid to hurt me more or something. "It's okay grandma, you can give me a kiss on the cheek you won't do any damage I promise." I assured her and she smiled more and gave me a quick, yet soft kiss on the cheek.

"Enjoy your food sweetheart," She said softly before turning to the others, "Why don't all of us besides Jane, Rosalie, and Emmett leave April to eat her food?"

"You don't have t–" I'm cut off by Aro,

"It is all right dear, besides, some of us do need to go hunting." I slightly nodded at his words, before watching them all leave the room before giving me one last look and a smile, and once they were gone and the door was shut I turned to my food and began eating.

And after a good minute of silence, mom spoke breaking it. "You were very brave," She said the word low, and I turned immediately to her with a mouth full of blueberry waffle.

"Hm?" I raised a brow in confusion, unsure of what she's talking about.

"When you were fighting her, Define." She explained, and she said her name with venom, and her eyes began to slightly turn black. "You did not back down, and while you showed fear in the beginning you didn't towards the end, you stood up to her to protect your family and your friends, You you were very brave."

A light blush came to my cheeks, and I turned my gaze back down to my food and began poking at it with my fork. "T..thank you." I said In a breath unsure of what to say,

"You don't think you were brave?" Daddy asked, and I shook my head slightly. "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders and took a bite of my food, "i...I don't know."

"My love," Jane started, and softly put her hand on my arm getting my attention. "I and everyone can agree, that you are probably the bravest of us all. You stood up against her knowing that you would lose, You showed great courage in the face of danger, and you did not back down."

"Yeah but, look at me, I may have shown courage and I may have been brave, but what was it for? what good did it do?" I asked more to myself, as I turned my gaze back down to my food and slowly began to lose my appetite.

I may have been brave, I may have shown great courage, But in the end I still lost And I didn't just lose the battle, I lost something I can never get back.

"That is true," Jane started again, and gave my arm a soft squeeze. "But you are still alive, you are still breathing and your heart still beats, and at the end of the day, at the end of the fight, that is all that matters.
not whether you have won or lost, you win and lose all the time in life. But as long as you are still alive, at the end of every battle, that is all that matters my love."

Wow, Who knew that Jane could be so..wise,

Her words have so much truth and meaning, They're so deep that they have gone deep within my heart and pulled at every string in it.

"My love I am centuries old," She said with a slight smile and humorous in her tone, "It's only natural that I have a bit of wisdom, in my age."

I slightly chuckled, "Yeah, I guess."

"You know," Dad started, "I'm not going to lie to you, when I was watching you Kick her ass for that moment, I kinda got scared, you handled your own very well And honestly I would hate to be someone on the other end of your wrath." He chuckled at his own words, and I couldn't help Feeling a little bad, I didn't mean to scare him, or anyone.

"Emmett," Mom spoke, and at her voice dad immediately became silent, and I couldn't help the slight chuckle that left my lips.

Dad always finds away to put himself at the dog house door.

"We're proud of you sweetie," Mom started, and softly put her left hand on top of mine. "Despite what happened, and what you went through, we are very impressed and proud of how you handled yourself, and how brave you were." My heart warmed at her words, and she squeezed my hand Before softly and gently, taking her right and grazing it across my now gone eye. "There are no words to describe how much I hate that woman." Her eyes began to darken, and she hissed the words from her lips.

"You and me both." I turned my gaze back down and hissed the words myself,

I really do Hate, Define.
I hate her for what she's done to those I care about, I hate her for that of which she has done, I hate her for what she was planning to do, And I hate her for what she has done to Me.

"She will pay for what she has done, my love." Jane said in a low and menacing tone, that sit chills down my back.

"Yes, she will." Mom agreed, In a low and darkened tone herself, And at their words, I looked backup to see them sharing a look.

What is that look for? they've never looked at each other like that, It's almost like–wait, don't tell me–they can't seriously be thinking that they could stop Define?
after seeing what she did to me, that's crazy!

"I've killed one of your kind before, April."  Jane said menacingly, and I immediately turned to her.

"Yeah, but are you forgetting that you had people there to help you, and if it wasn't for them she would have taken you out Jane and–"

"But Jane will not do it alone, April." Daddy Cut me off in a deep and low tone, that gave me chills immediately. "We have already all discussed it, she will not only have the Volturi, but us is well, she will not be alone."

"It doesn't matter if she's alone!" I basically shouted looking between them, as fear kicked in not for myself but for them,
For all of my friends and family Who have apparently just been discussing their deaths while I was unconscious! "You could have the entire vampire race on your side if you wanted, You Still would not be strong enough to defeat her! she is powerful, I felt her magic I know how strong it is, It won't be enough!"

"April–" Mom started but I cut her off immediately,

"No! I won't let you all do this! I don't care if you all have the need to get revenge from me and what happened! I don't care if you think you're strong enough because your not! I don't want you to get revenge for me, I don't–I don't want you to kill yourself's because you're angry!" At this point I have a tear coming down my cheek and I'm  Clenching the sheets tightly, so strong my knuckles are turning white. "I know as my mate and parents you feel the need more so than anyone else to get revenge and to make her hurt and pay for what she's done, but I don't want you to do that, it will only cause more pain to me in the end, and if you love me, you won't."

"My love–" I cut Jane off,

"If you love me, you won't." I looked deep into her bright red eyes as I spoke the words, and I watched as she began to have a battle with herself eternally, and after a few seconds she let out a deep sigh And wrapped her arms around my right one. "That goes for you too Mom, Dad," I turned to meet they're sad yet, loving gaze. "Promise me you won't, please, please I don't know what I do if anything happened to any of you you're my home, my happiness, please she's too dangerous."

"Oh Sweetie," Mom said as she wrapped her arms gently around me and pulled me close, and dad followed. "We promise, okay? we promise, we're sorry we scared you that was not our intention. it's all right calm down." At her words I immediately let out a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding, and I melted into them.

"Thank you," I breathed and closed my eye,

I don't know what I would do if something happened to any of them. I love them all so much that even just the thought makes my body begin to shake, and my heart begin to break.

All of them not, just Jane and my parents, but the Volturi, My family, and all of my friends are my home, they're my happiness and my world, all of them together and if I lost them, if something happened to any of them I...I don't know what I do.

"It's alright my love, everything's fine, calm down." Jane spoke the word softly and gave the side of my head a kiss, and I smiled a slight smile Though I couldn't help but think about her 5th and 6th word,

Everything's fine for now, but it won't be for long.

We are at War, and eventually something else is going to happen.
and I don't know why, but I feel like it's going to soon, and whatever it is,

It's going to be big,

Writers note: Hey guys! :) hope you like the  New chapter, let me know what you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 19.2K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
82K 1.9K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
26.9K 587 28
"Scream for me, love" "Fuck you! I would never hurt her" "You and I were never meant to be together" ~~~~ Jane Volturi was turned in 800 A.D alongs...
76.6K 1.3K 49
𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 17.1549. She had a hard life but she survived everything that had happened, but when she gets a pho...