Two Broken Souls (daminette f...

By StarDarling19V

What happens when two words collide? Who will save the hero? Join marinette and Damian in their life as Gotha... More

A New Journey
Hello Gotham
Ladybug back in action
Start of a new era
I'm always here for you
Am I worth it?
you're worth it
you're part of the family
We're your family
the truth
Headcanon Time
Forever Friends
Story Time
The showdown

Return Of First Love

331 7 0
By StarDarling19V

Marinette was not expecting this at all and boy was she not ready.

Flashback

The Agreste company was soaring high as ever and for the first time they were invited to the Gala of every year the Wayne gala and Gabriel was proud of this achievement and was sure to make a good first impression.

Meanwhile Marinette was not excited sure this wasn't her first gala and she attended them as MDC as well but meeting the man who's the cause of her trauma and her first love, partner and her kitty was not was she was ready for.

End

" ..rinette, Marinette earth to pixie pop"
"Huh what?" Marinette snapped out of her thoughts and looked around to see the people at the table look at her her cheeks flushed with embarassment
"Yeah?" "Are you okakyy you seem out of it" Dick asked well Marinette can't just reply "well I'm just wondering about my first love who has no idea about me anymore and the man who made my life a living hell!" She just can't.

"Just thinking" she replied before excusing herself to her room soon chatters filled on the table wondering what's wrong with their sunshine?

Marinette didn't leave not yet atleast Bruce and her talked and she decided to stay and help research the identity of the wannabe batman who calls himself dark lord very original.

……………………………….........………

Now before we continue let's see how the batfam reacted to the kwamis and her being MDC

Kwamis

BRUCE : what the hell are those weren't my kids enough though she looks like a perfect candidate would Damian mind i'd rather not who knows when I'll get to see Damian married I'm not getting any younger you know.

DICK : those are adorbs and how cute are they can I pet them or oohh can I keep them "can i.." "no you can't Dick" Marinette replied "partypooper"

JASON : "aaahh a bug, a mouse a bug mouse" Tikki just facepalmed and Marinette smiled at the reaction while revisiting memory lane.

TIM : "I need more coffee for this" and left and headed to the kitchen

DAMIAN : 'so these are kwamis they're a lot they seem to be protective of her and she looks adorable wait where did that come from never mind'

MDC

It was another regular day at the manor but what caught everyones eyes was a sleep deprived Marinette, Tim they understood but Mari they decided to ask her the answer left Bruce questioning the adopting decision While the older brothers haws were hanging and Damian kept questioning this weird feeling and the reply ladies and gentlemen was:

"Oh you know busy doing commissions being a fashion designer is no joke and because I wanted to make more money so I took more commissions and since I can't sleep and have uni in the morning I spent all night making them who would have thought MDC would be this big"

And poor Marinette has no idea what she just said while drinking coffee and during lunch memories flooded back and Damian looked like he was about to laugh out loud but holded back seeing a flustered Marinette and though he'll never admit it he did take photos of her secretly without anyone knowing and has an whole album of flustered and shy Marinette.

The end

Time for the gala

And as always the Wayne's are wearing suits (I'm too lazy to add the pictures)

Meanwhile Marinette's look:

You can choose which you want her to wear
_______________________________

The gala was peaceful no attacks which made the Wayne's and marinette stay high alert in any case which was a good thing cause that was distracting Marinette, meanwhile Damian realized something was wrong so he stood next to her most of the time which saved him from the harlots as well, his brothers noticed the discomfort in Marinette as well and accompanied her whenever having the chance.

Dan Walker was there the wannabe batman was here at the gala he may be a villain but had another life as well that's the reason no attacks were happening so Tim and Bruce figured it was someone at the gala from the guest to the servants but Marinette assured that he's rich so now it's only the guests.

Just when Marinette thought everything was fine she saw it no not Adrien the miraculous due to training for being guardian she learned how to sense the miraculous and sensed the bat one she quickly hurried back to the Wayne's and when she reached there she saw her best dream and worst nightmare.

Gabriel Agreste and Adrien Agreste

She was not okay but hid it well but the bats figured it out and were definitely gonna question it later was it because she saw Adrien her partner or was it something else.

Damian didn't know but he felt something when he saw Marinette looking at Adrian differently the way father looks at Kyle and Grayson looks at Anderson.

He felt jealous but he knew something was wrong why was he acting like he's seeing her for the first time his brothers noticed this as well and let's say Mari was not going off tonight easily.

The gala ended successfully but before she could leave the bats stop her and she knew she was in trouble.

Marinette was an amazing lier so she believes she got away with everything she didn't want people to know about but when living withthe greatest detective and his sons it was a problem

So Marinette was sitting on the sofa taking a glance seeing the batfam eyeing her so she took a deep breathe and stated:

"The big decision I made may or may not have concluded in me making everyone who knew about me forget about me and removed my existence from there life and brought someone back from the dead and yeah so now no one including the black cat holder remembers me"

They all looked at her in shock

"Why didn't you tell us blueberry" dick asked "it brought back memories they forgot but I didn't" they all looked at her when Damian broke the silence "why were you so anxious tonight somethings wrong everyone noticed" now she wanted the ground to swallow her up and she looked at them sighing "the man Gabriel Agreste was hawk moth he wanted to bring his wife back to life but the powers got the best of him and he caused havoc my partner being his couldn't take it so I did that the memory wiping about the miraculous, hawkmoth and me aswell as ladybug and Chat noir"

She began crying Damian rushed and hugged her and she broke down the family rushed to calm her if it wasn't for Damian she would already be adopted, between her crying she said

"I've figured out the batman wannabe's identity it's Dan, Dan Walker i sensed the miraculous"

And now it's time for the bats and ladybug'to bring him down.

______________________________

Meanwhile dick, Jason and Tim couldn't help but annoy him not only them but Steph and cass joined as well he couldn't take it and the next day all of their belongings wer misplaced like Dick's cereal was gone, Jason's favourite gun was missing, Tim's coffee disappeared, cass favourite purple hoodie was missing and so was Steph's new makeup set was missing after that they never messed with Damian about Marinette (or we thought)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.5K 18
Hawk Moth is defeated Chat relinquished his miraculous back to ladybug Ladybug gets a new look Marinette parents died in an accident; she travels b...
110K 2.4K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
144K 9.8K 50
αž™αžΎαž„αžŸαž˜αŸ’αž›αžΉαž„αžαŸ’αž–αžŸαŸ‹αžŠαŸ„αž™αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž―αž„αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž˜αžΎαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αžαžΆαž“αŸ…αž€αž˜αŸ’αžšαž·αžαžŽαžΆαž”αŸ‰αž»αž“αŸ’αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸ’αžšαžΆαž“αŸ‹αžαŸ‚αžŸαŸ’αžšαž›αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž αŸαžαž»αž’αŸ’αžœαžΈαž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αžΆαž…αŸ‹αžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž˜αžΆαž“αž‘αŸ’αžšαž–αŸ’αž™αž˜αžΆαž“αž˜αž»αžαž˜αžΆαžαŸ‹αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αžŸαž„αŸ’αž‚αž˜αžŠαŸ‚αžš? αž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž€αŸ’αžšαž‚αŸ’αž˜αžΆαž“αž”αŸαŸ‡αžŠ...