๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐“ |...

Por SavannaWritess

"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ."... Mรกs

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
40 | heartless punishment
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

34 | club opening

74.9K 1.3K 1K
Por SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

I slowly drag my angled eyeshadow brush across my lid in a soft brown, making sure that the liner is perfect. It's been a while since I last went out–my birthday to be exact–and that feels like a lifetime ago.

Lonzo inviting us to Zane's new club opening was a little bit of a shock to the system but I know he wouldn't say we could go unless it was safe and now I trust him. Especially after the last few weeks we've had together, things have changed and I'm not quite sure what they truly mean.

A knock at my bedroom door stirs me away from the mirror, I turn to find my brother leaning against the doorway. He's dressed down in a black shirt, rolled up to his elbows to flash off his tattoos. I notice that his brown hair has some product in it, it's pushed to the back with a tiny piece dangling in front of his eyes. Rings cover his fingers and a chain around his neck, tucked into his shirt.

"How long?"

I roll my eyes. "How long is a piece of string?"

Gabriel grumbles something under his breath which I choose to ignore and then I continue with my make-up. "We need to leave soon and I know Lonzo doesn't want to be late. We are Zane's VIP's on opening night, you have to get there when it practically opens."

"I'm almost done," I say, placing down the brush. My hand leans over my dressing table to grab a bottle of setting spray and I spritz it across my face. "I just need to get dressed."

He shoves his hands into his pockets and nods. "Alright," he says as I stand from the stool and inspect my hair. "I've just been speaking to Lonzo. The club is secure but we will need security guards as well."

I hum and run a clear gloss across my lips. "I mean I doubt we'd be going if it wasn't secure."

"I was just letting you know," he throws his hands up in defence. "I don't know how you're feeling after everything and I want you to know that you're safe with us, always safe with us."

My head rotates towards my brother and I offer him a little smile. I've tried to block Jace out of my mind because if I think about it for too long, it makes me want to break down all over again and I know I need to be headstrong and move past the trauma. It certainly won't be the last.

"I know," I say honestly. "Go. I need to change."

Gabriel nods once and then steps out of my room and I draw the black strapless mini dress from my wardrobe. I can't remember the last time I wore this dress but it definitely needs a good show-off tonight. Why not wear your best clothes when your nights are limited?

Once in the dress that pushes up my breasts to perfection with the most perfect amount of cleavage, clinging to every damn curve and making my ass look even more juicy than it normally looks. I slip my feet into a black pair of stilettos and reach forward to wrap a delicate gold choker around my neck.

I step back and admire myself in the mirror, I barely even recognise myself like this rather than being in three day old clothes and my reading glasses that are continuously glued to my face. Fuck. I sure scrub up well.

My hand latches onto my bag and I head downstairs where I know Lonzo and Gabriel will be waiting. They said we need to leave before eight and it's almost approaching, they can't moan at me too much.

Their voices float into my ears as I descend from the stairs, Gabriel is by the door holding a jacket and Lonzo's back is towards me. I grip onto the bannister, listening to my heels click against the floor.

Gabriel glances over Lonzo's shoulder at me and then Lonzo turns as I meet the last step, walking towards them. "About time," Gabriel mutters but I don't pay attention to him, I keep my eyes on Lonzo who looks like he's about to eat me alive.

His eyes darken even though they're already the deepest shade of brown, I study his jaw as it clenches and his gaze drags down my attire very, very fucking slowly. My lips part and I suck in a breath telling myself not to stumble over my own feet as he undresses me with his eyes.

I try not to ogle him in the same manner but I can't help it. He looks too fucking sexy dressed down in a white shirt with buttons hanging low to expose his tattooed chest along with a navy blazer and pants that grip to him in all the mouthwatering ways.

"Right," Gabriel says and I snap my eyes to his. He latches onto the door handle and beckons his head to the driveway. "Let's go."

Lonzo doesn't take his eyes off me and a part of me wishes he did so Gabriel doesn't think anything is wrong but then he leaves, straight out the door to his car. I glance between the space he was occupying and Lonzo's lust filled eyes.

"We should go," I gesture to the door and take two steps forward.

He grasps my waist gently and tugs me back, towering over me even in these five inch heels. I watch him carefully as he dips his head towards my ear, his lip brushing the curve of the edge. "The second we get home, you come straight to my office. Do you understand?"

I feel my lips begin to form a smug smile. The dress is out here ruining lives. Lonzo's in fact.

Slowly I pull away and tilt my head, the knowing smile still on my lips but his eyes aren't playing. "Just to confirm," I whisper. "Is this for business or for pleasure?"

His eyes flick down to the gold necklace that is clung to my skin tightly and he groans, placing his hand around my throat as he tugs me towards him. A small noise escapes my lips but I find myself clenching my thighs at the action.

"I said do you understand me?"

Lonzo's eyes flared in my direction and if Gabriel wasn't here he'd take me on the floor, giving me those bruised knees he once promised me and honestly? I crave a good seeing to like that.

"Yes," my throat clenches.

The corner of his lip tugs at my instant submission. He drops my throat but then tilts my chin and stares me directly in the eye when he says, "I am going to fucking ruin you, principessa, whilst you scream out my name."

Actual butterflies move from my stomach to my core within a matter of seconds and I find my eyes fluttering shut at the promise in his voice. If anything it sounds more like a threat but it's a threat I want to ravish.

I push my legs together to gain some form of friction. How am I meant to last the night knowing what I'm going to be getting myself in for? I won't last.

Then Lonzo takes a step away and heads out the door to Gabriel's car. He asks what took us so long but Lonzo quickly makes up some bullshit excuse that I couldn't do up my shoe or something.

Gabriel gives him a side glance as if to say, 'you'd never help Alexia with her shoe'. But he drops it and drives us straight to the club with security trailing behind. The journey is fairly silent but I'm excited for a drink down my neck and the chance to listen to music and have a little dance.

When we reach the club we're escorted inside to the VIP section, Zane the owner comes over and I introduce myself but he already knows who I am through Gabriel. He gives us the most expensive bottle of champagne on the house and says that if we need anything, to let him know.

Music blasts through the speakers, bright lights cover the dance floor with a large disco ball that shines the cutest little specks of glitter across the walls. Girls dressed down in different coloured dresses holding trays of martini glasses and shots strut their way through VIP.

Lonzo and Zane take themselves away whilst it's fairly quiet, Gabriel says it's to do with business. I take my champagne flute and sip as Gabriel perches beside me after grabbing some neat whiskey–I'll never understand the hype.

"You good?" He shouts over the music.

I nod. "Pleased to be out."

He smiles at me. "I don't want you to feel trapped in that house, Lex. That's why we suggested that we find somewhere for you to live by yourself. Somewhere you could go for walks and visit the library or something."

"I would like that," I admit. "But I'll be alone."

"I'll be over all the time," Gabriel shakes his head. "So don't worry about that."

My lips latch onto the glass and I take a sip of the sweet fizz. "I suppose it'll give me that independence I've wanted."

"Exactly," Gabriel nods. "I want you to be happy, Lex. That's all I want."

"Me too."

When I finish my drink I excuse myself to the bathroom, so much champagne and my bladder is about to burst. After I go and leave the stall to wash my hands, my eyes float to a girl who is standing by the mirrors.

She's got the most beautiful, rich, red hair. It glows and shines against the spotlights in the bathroom and it curls at the ends and reaches her mid back but when I move my eyes from her hair to her face, I notice that her eyes are puffy and make-up a little smudged.

I frown and turn on the tap beside her. "Hey," I say, grabbing her attention. Her deep green eyes float to mine in the reflection. "You okay?"

He hums and then sniffles. "Yeah."

The sound of her voice cracks and it's obvious that she's far from okay, it looks like she's been crying for a long period of time–hiding in the bathroom even.

"Are you sure?" I slant my lips to the side.

She purses her lips and then leans on the bathroom counter with her palms, she stares at herself in the mirror and then laughs. The laugh is bitter and cold and I know she's hurting, even in her eyes they look lifeless.

Considering the fact she's sobbing her eyes out, she still looks gorgeous.

"I can never do anything right," she shakes her head and lowers her eyes to the basin.

I frown at her words. "What do you mean?"

Slowly she turns to face me and I soften my eyes. "This guy I came here with," she cuts herself off to push her long hair over her shoulder. "He's just been so nasty to me. I have no idea what to do because I think he's left and he has all my money and everything."

"All your money?"

"I left my phone in his jean pocket because I didn't bring a bag."

My lips twitch downwards. "It's okay." I assure her. "We'll help and make sure you get home safe."

The girl shakes her head quickly. "No. No. Honestly, it's fine. I'll figure it out."

"If you think I'm going to leave you by yourself with no phone, no money, no way of getting home in a club full of men who could easily take advantage of you, then I'd think again."

She blinks once and then sniffles. "You really don't have to."

"I want to," I step closer. "I'm Alexia."

"Poppy," she offers me a small smile.

I unclip my bag and dig through for some powder and a brush. "Here," I say. "Let me touch up your face, your makeup is a little smudged."

This time she cracks a bigger smile through her pained eyes. "Thank you."

I raise my powder brush and my setting sponge to blend out her smudged mascara, the best I can do for the tools I have. She glances at the mirror and flashes herself an unconvincing smile. "Thanks, I look better than I did."

"You look beautiful," I admit.

Her eyes glimmer over with a wave of raw emotion, her lips purse. "You're too kind to me, Alexia."

"Come," I take her hand gently. "I've got a table in VIP, let's have some champagne and then we'll get you home safe."

"We?"

I walk through the club, Poppy close behind me. We walk to our little booth where I pour her a glass of bubbly and she smiles back at me. "I honestly can't thank you enough."

My head shakes. "Don't thank me. Girls need to look out for girls in this day and age."

Poppy's nods but there is still that sadness in her eyes. I hope everything works out with the guy that she came here with, that she gets home safe at least. That's my priority right now.

She takes a small sip of her champagne and settles into the booth, her eyes flick across the section but they don't find who she's looking for. I glance down at the green dress that curves over her shoulder and reaches over her knees. She looks like poison Ivy but a really sexy version.

"This is really tasty." She comments.

"Only the most expensive."

She covers her mouth and places the glass down onto the table. "Oh shit, you should have said. I wo–"

"Don't worry about it," I say leaning forward. "It was on the house anyway."

"Oh," her eyes finally relax.

I feel a presence walk beside me and I glance up to find my brother approaching, I smile at him but he's not looking at me. His eyes are glued to Poppy who is now glancing over the VIP section again.

"Hi," I greet him.

"Who's your friend?" He asks as Poppy whips her head over at the sound of his voice.

I clear my throat gently and glance between them. "This is Poppy," I say with a soft smile. "Poppy, this is my brother, Gabriel."

The way my brother's eyes light up is like something I've never seen, Poppy seems rather flustered too and I take a sip of my champagne to try and get out of their bubble. Gabriel holds out his hand in which Poppy looks at it hesitantly before she raises her own hand to place in his.

That's when I notice the scars along her knuckles, white and distorted. I try not to stare for too long because I know it's rude. Gabriel lowers to her hand and presses a kiss to those delicate knuckles that look like they've been through hell.

He only grazes his lips gently before pulling away, boring his eyes into hers. "It's nice to meet you, Poppy."

"Y-You too," she forces out, her words a little shaky.

Gabriel releases her hand and Poppy pulls it back into her lap, twisting her hands so that her palms are facing up. I try not to read into the situation because she's already been through a lot tonight, she doesn't need strangers probing in her business.

"We need to make sure Poppy gets home safe," I say to Gabriel, his eyes finally looking away from her.

He nods and pushes up the sleeves on his shirt that has dipped slightly. "Of course, are you here alone?"

I open my mouth but Poppy gets there first. "Yes," she snaps. "I am."

My lips slap shut and I tell myself not to say anything. "We could drive you home," Gabriel says.

Poppy shakes her head. "No need." Is she beginning to panic? "I can get in a cab, it's fine."

Gabriel gives me a look but I shoot him one right back. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

"Alright," he nods eventually. "We'll get you in a cab."

"Thank you."

I dig my phone out from my bag and hand it over to her. "Here, put your number in and you can text me when you get home. Save us from worrying."

She hums and takes my phone delicately. "Sure."

After her number is in my contacts, she flashes me a genuine smile and nods. "I am really grateful for meeting you."

"I don't leave no woman behind."

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and the first 19 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Hello my loves, what did we think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

Alexia's dress is really out here ruining Lonzo's life hahah😏

What do you guys think about Poppy?

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed, it makes my day!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

7.2M 179K 79
Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled content, this book is the right place to...
132K 2.5K 62
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...
6.3K 96 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...