The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 17

926 33 4
By Ryushuu1412

The two came out after Natsuki cleaned himself and Kakashi stabilize his senses after losing so much blood from the sucking that he got.

Shisui, that had been waiting for them, were sitting on the living room couch while reading a book of level 2 fuuinjutsu on his hand. When he noticed the two, he smile knowingly. "Hey you two, I leave your breakfast on the table. So, eat before it's get cold. And Natsu, the Hokage want to see you at eleven. And here also, he sent a Jounin vest and hitai-ate. Since your reputation as bounty hunter was known and managed to take down 3 S-rank missing-nin, there's no need for you to do the reassessment of which rank you need to be putted into." he reported rationally.

Natsuki blinked, looking at Jounin vest and hitai-ate on his hands metaphorically and turned back to the Uchiha. "What about you?" asked him simply.

Taking a sip of his coffee, Shisui hummed. "Me? Well, my name will just go back to the roster. And I would be back to my rank. Though, I also got a new vest since my old one was ruined or won't fit anymore."

Natsuki nodded in understand and put on his vest on himself, it's fit perfectly on him. He then put the headband on, he frowned when it don't sit right with him on the forehead. So, he just let it hanging on his neck instead.

Natsuki then turned to both of his companion, "How do I look?"

Kakashi eye-smile while Shisui thump up at him, "You look great!" praised the raven with grin. Natsuki had a small smile at that and took his sit on the dining table where the food were prepared for him with Kakashi follow him afterwards. "Thank you for the food, Sui!" the whitehead said and took his bite of the meal.

Time skip...

"You going back for the mission? Why so soon? You just got back home yesterday." retorted Kakashi, whining after Natsuki tell him the news that he will be going back on the mission tomorrow.

After breakfast, Natsuki has himself goes to the Hokage Tower to meet the old man, wanting to know why he'd called for him. He listen to the man explaining everything about the conversation that he had with Hizashi and shockingly Hiashi for this mission. The whitehead meet with the Hyuuga Clan Head and they briefing everything that need to do and plan to make it success. Covering every loophole in the plan that need to cover, which what Hiashi saw in Natsuki's plan.

After that, Natsuki went back home with a warm meal prepared for him. While they eat, Natsuki tell Kakashi that Hokage sent him for another mission. And thus, that's how they were in this dilemma.

Natsuki rolled his eyes at the Hatake, acting childish all of sudden. Taking another bite of his lunch, he sighed. "It just for one day and a half, and I already explain to you what the mission is, aren't I? Look, after the mission, we can do whatever you want. Okay?" he convincingly say.

Hearing that, Kakashi grin behind his mask and Natsuki realized what his said, making him paled in shudder at his mistake. "Whatever...I want?" repeated the Jounin mischievously, eyes glint. Shisui snicker at the drama in front of him, "Oooh~ someone were in trouble. Don't mind if I join!" cackled the Uchiha gleefully.

Natsuki shudder at the sight of two evil grin that was presented on his lovers, and wondering what has he done, for him to deserve this.

XXXX

The next day...

The dawn that saw Natsuki slipping out of the village without unseeing anyone, hair hidden under the hoodie, black coat flapping behind him as he ran through the forest of his home country. Natsuki never had much opportunity to just let loose and run to his heart's content anymore, but if he kept up this speed, he could run straight out of Hi no Kuni and right through Yu no Kuni and Shimo no Kuni before hitching a ride with Kurama to reach his destination in the promised day and a half.

Time skip...

"Hokage-sama."

Hiruzen glanced up at the formal address as his two councillors filed into his office. "Homura, Koharu," he acknowledged. "What can I do for you?"

"Word has reached Konoha of a sudden explosion of chakra in Kumogakure," Koharu began stiffly. "And there have been sighting of someone who appears to be Hyuuga Hiashi in Yu no Kuni and Shimo no Kuni. We wish to know if you have received any information on the recent events."

Hiruzen hide a satisfied smile and frowned thoughtfully instead. "I have spoken to Hiashi-san but he too was expressed his lack of knowledge on the matter. I have also checked over the recent missions but we have not had many requests from either of those countries, and no Hyuuga has been sent on the ones that have come to us."

Both of his old teammates frowned and Homura took over for the two. "Yet there must be some sort of connection. The rumours that have leaked back to us were very clear that the man that was sighted has Byakugan eyes."

Hiruzen mentally congratulated Natsuki on a job well done, making a note to have the man's pay ready for him upon his return. Before he could come up with a reply thought, rapid light footsteps reached their ears and all three of them turned to face the open doorway as a Chuunin skidded to a stop just outside the office.

"Hokage-sama!" the Chuunin sketched a hasty bow in the general direction of all three shinobi in the office before focusing on Sarutobi. "Sir, a man, it's definitely a Hyuuga, just appeared at the gates. He claim to be Hyuuga Hizashi!"

Hiruzen forced a look of surprise on his face as he watched his councillors stiffen with shock. Before either could say anything, Hiruzen quickly rose to his feet. "You are certain he said 'Hizashi'?"

The Chuunin nodded, "Yes sir, the Jounin at the gates asked several times."

Hiruzen nodded curtly, "I will go myself. Please go to the Hyuuga Compound and inform Hiashi-san of this development."

The Chuunin shook his head, "Hiashi-sama is already there, Hokage-sama. I believe he sensed the man's chakra signal and went to verify it himself."

Hiruzen came out from behind his desk, "Then I think I will join him. Homura? Koharu?"

Both councillors nodded grimly and all three shinobi swept out of the Hokage Tower, the Chuunin leading the way. As they passed one of the open windows in the hallway, Hiruzen instinctively glanced outside, just in time to catch a familiar flash of white and purple disappearing over one of the nearby rooftops.

XXXX

Natsuki were panting while he jumping through rooftop. His usual cold skin were sweating under his cloths. In a time like this, he got his heat. Good thing that he managed to finish his mission with success.

"Sorry, Kit." apologize Kurama guiltily. In Natsuki mindscape, you can see the fox were curling himself into a ball, breathing harshly. Heat radiating in the air of his mindscape because of the fox heat cycled.

Natsuki internally shook his head to the fox, 'It's okay, Kurama. You didn't asked for this either, so it's hardly your fault. But I didn't expect that merging with you would affect me too.' replied him while keeping his heat in under control.

When he finally landed himself in front of his house, the vampire sigh in relief and walked himself inside. "I'm home!" he said in quiet voice.

"Welcome home!"

Kakashi and Shisui greet him from living room, laze around on the couch. When they didn't heard any sound from Natsuki, they turned around and saw the sight of their beloved lover, sweating and look like a mess.

They hurried run toward him, "Natsuki, what's wrong with you? You look like shit." Shisui asked while inspecting on Natsuki's body, trying to check if he get hurt somewhere. Kakashi looked at his soulmate in concern, he goes closer to him when he caught the sweet scent of blood, cinnamon and fox.

The Hatake quickly covering sensitive nose and look at the whitehead in dump struck, finally realize what the scent is for. "Natsuki, you..." he didn't manage to finish when Natsuki turn to him with tired smile.

"Do you need me to prepare a bath for you?" asked Shisui a beat later when he didn't find any injuries and still can't figure out what's wrong with him. Natsuki shook his head, "No, it's alright. I will just take a shower." Say him and walked himself into their shared room.

Shisui look at the retreating figure in confusion, wondering what's wrong with him. He then took a glance at his housemate that has been quiet since he took a sight of Natsuki condition. "Senpai, do you know what's wrong with Natsuki? You look like you know something." He voice out to his senior.

Kakashi turned to the Uchiha blankly and then shook his head, making the raven more confused. "I think Natsuki were in heat." state him bluntly.

Shisui raised an eyebrow, "Heat?" he ask in confusion. Kakashi nodded at him firmly, "It's the same as animal in heat. Basically a period during the reproductive cycle when female animals become sexually receptive, signalling they are ready for mating...the Hatake and Inuzuka had the same cycled since we were part of canine. I don't want to get a hip on this and I know you smart enough to understand what animal in heat meant. Right now, we need to do something for him."

Shisui tilted his head, intrigued of what his senior were planning. "What are we going to do?" he asked curiously. Kakashi turned to him and smirking under his mask, and Shisui smirked back, understand the implication.

XXXX

After the cold shower he had, Natsuki were curling himself onto the bed, panting heavily under the blanket. Body sweating with hot and arousal, snuggling himself with the blanket, he didn't notice both of Kakashi and Shisui walking inside and trotted over him.

Kakashi sat himself on the bed, beside Natsuki that heaving his breathing painfully and Shisui sat an opposite side of the bed with Natsuki back facing him.

The Hatake run his hand on Natsuki's sweated face gently, Natsuki stir and open his eyes to be meet with his concern lover. "Kakashi?" he called hoarsely. Kakashi nodded, "I'm here. So do Shisui. Are you okay, love?"

Natsuki close his eyes again, nuzzling his cheek onto Kakashi's cold hand that still caressing him. "It's hurt. It's painful. I want it to go away." whined the whitehead in tears, whimpering in pain.

Kakashi lean on him, nuzzling his nose on Natsuki's neck. "What do you want us to do, love?"

Natsuki moan lowly at the touch, feeling every bit on his sensitive skin. Opened his eyes again, he looked at Kakashi into the eyes, "Can you two hold me?" asked the jinchuriki in pleading voice.

Kakashi grey eyes glint in the dark of the night and Shisui already have a big grin upon his face, "As you wish, love." The two of them said in union.

And with that said, the two already close on the vampire space. While Shisui pull Natsuki for the kiss, Kakashi were undressing his lover, showing his hard on cock after taking off the bath rope on him. The two were looking at the beautiful sight of their naked lover.

Natsuki was gorgeous, his pale skin shining in the moonlight, his white hair damped after the shower and sweat. Eyes was lidded with lust and body shaking in pleasure.

Natsuki was enjoying the kiss from his lover when the Uchiha pulled away for the breath. While he taking another breath, his chin was turned into the other side to be meet with Kakashi bare face without a mask, only the scar on his left eye and a seal tattoo visible. The Hatake was shirtless and pulled him into another kiss and this time is more vicious than the kissed that he had with Shisui before.

"Don't forget about me, sweetheart. You make me felt lonely. I think I will give you attention on here." The shirtless Shisui said gleefully and grab the whitehead manhood and pump it in up and down, making Natsuki moan loudly under Kakashi aggressive kiss.

"Mmn! Nn! Ugh! Aaah!" the jinchuriki shout in pleasure when Shisui start to suck his manhood off, breaking his kiss with Kakashi.

He grab the raven hair and pull it aggressively in pleasure. "Shi...sui...that..." moaning himself more. "Cum...I'm coming!" he said. And a beat later, he cum into the Uchiha mouth. Shisui pulled it out with full of semen all over his mouth and split it out.

"That was fast." the raven said while cleaning his mouth from the mess. Natsuki was panting after the orgasm that he had and slumped himself on the bed, exhausted. Kakashi slightly smile, "We're not done yet, honey. Don't passed out on us." he said and lifted the vampire into the Uchiha laps and face his body on the silverette.

Taking his chance, Shisui fondling his nipples, playing with it. Natsuki had his hand covering his mouth, feeling the pleasure at the touch. While Kakashi close his space with his love and spread Natsuki's legs to see the gorgeous sight of his pink pussy hole that was dripping with slink.

"Look how wet you are down here. Craving for our attention." he said in naughty voice and push his one finger in his lover tight entrance. "Aaah!" moan Natsuki at the sudden entrance but Kakashi didn't stop and keep playing with it, when he go deeper, he suddenly press something, making Natsuki scream with stars in his eyes. "Oh, is this your sweet spot, baby? Then, I will gladly give it more." he then put another finger, scissoring it, spreading it more.

Natsuki already in moaning mess at the touch he reserved. Shisui don't want to be left behind, suck his lover neck happily, mostly at the cursed mark he had, knowing Natsuki were sensitive on that place. Giving him the love bite and was satisfies when Natsuki moan louder.

When Kakashi already stretching the hole with four of his fingers, he finally pulled away and Natsuki whined at the lost.

Kakashi chuckled, "Don't worry baby, I will give you something good than my fingers. You just need to wait." he said lewdly and take out his hard cock from his pant. Shisui whistled at the sight, "Damn, senpai. You big!" Shisui said bluntly after seeing the size of the Hatake. Kakashi look smug, proud at his size.

The Hatake pulled out the lube from the bed drawer and pour it on himself and rubbing it. When he was hard enough, he put his tips on his lover entrance. "Are you ready baby?" he asked in reminder, trying to show that how much he love and care about his lover.

Natsuki nodded sluggishly, telling him that he was ready. Satisfied with the answer, Kakashi push his tips slowly, trying not to hurt him.

Natsuki groaned at first when he felt a big foreign thing was pushed into his lower entrance. But then moan loudly when Kakashi press on his sweet spot. When Kakashi finally all in, he let Natsuki to felt comfortable first and wait for the signal to move.

The whitehead were panting heavily and gulp for air, when he felt that he was calm enough, he nodded at Kakashi, giving a signal to move, which Kakashi happily followed.

Kakashi took his pace and move his hips to pound on Natsuki tight hole, making the vampire moan louder and have a drool on himself, feeling good.

"Senpai, you can't just have Natsuki for yourself." Shisui said suddenly sulkily. Kakashi rolled his eyes while continued pounding on his lover lovely ass. "Let me have for two round and you can have him." he stoically said. The Uchiha pout, "Can he at least give me a blowjob? My pants had been tight and painful for a moment now."

Kakashi huffed and turned Natsuki around, the vampire moan when he was shifted into doggy style, panting while facing Shisui. The Uchiha were beaming and his cock was brought in view, he pulled Natsuki for another kiss, which melting him at all the sexual attention he was given.

The raven then pulled away the kiss and bring his lover face to hard cock, "Come on, baby. This one is lonely without you, please give this one your love and attention." said the Uchiha in lewd voice and push his tips on Natsuki's mouth. The whitehead just do what his lover want and started to lick the raven.

Shisui groan when he felt how Natsuki hot tongue licking his member, "Yes, baby. Like that." His encouragement made Natsuki start to suck on him and go in there deep to his throat.

Shisui groan further when he felt a tight hot mouth on him. Kakashi also groan when the wall of his lover ass are getting tighter when the whitehead started to suck the Uchiha. "Damn baby, you're to tight. Please loosed up a little, you going to cut my dick off." said the Hatake and throw another thrust on his lover tight ass.

"Mmn! Ugh!" moan the whitehead while his mouth still full of Shisui's dick. Shisui groan when he felt he was close, "Natsuki, I'm about to come." But before he manage to release it inside the whitehead, Natsuki already pulled it out when Kakashi thrust were getting intents. Kakashi kept thrusting until he felt that he about to climax. "Kashi...I'm coming..." he heard Natsuki in his moan. Kakashi groan between his thrust, "Me too, baby." He said and a beat later, the two release their orgasm with Natsuki sprout all over Shisui while Kakashi release it inside him.

Kakashi pulled his cock out and all the semen that he pour out into Natsuki, all flowing out like a river. "Aww, baby. You need to keep all of it inside. I want to see you carrying my pups in your belly." He said seductively.

Natsuki was panting and give a glance at him, "Can't...get pregnant. The curse...prevent me too..." he said between his breath.

When they heard about it, the two frown but they didn't question it. Knowing they can't do anything about it.

"Senpai, I'm next right?" The raven spoke suddenly, breaking the tension. Kakashi turn to him and nodded absently. Shisui grinned and pulled Natsuki to sit on his lap, "Can you give me a ride, baby?" he requested tenderly. Natsuki nodded and start to grid himself onto the Uchiha hard member.

"Ugh!" he moaned, trying keeping the tips in him. Natsuki moaned when it's in and start panting, Shisui groan at the feeling his lover tight hole. "Damn, Natsu. You still tight even though senpai already grid in you." he said, hand already positioned on Natsuki's thigh.

Natsuki moan and start to move his hips, while he doing so, Kakashi started to play with his nipples. Natsuki pant, moaning in mess at every sensitive spot Kakashi touched him. "Mmn!... Ah!... Coming!" the whitehead moan louder when he close to climax. Shisui groan, feeling the same and then they come together.

The vampire then slumped his body on the bed in exhaustion, panting heavily after many orgasm he had in one night. But he still not satisfies, he still can felt his heat pooling into his body.

He felt both of his lovers warm, caressing his naked body. "You okay there, honey?" asked Shisui sweetly. Natsuki moaned and looked at the two with lust in his indigo orbs, "More. I want more."

Kakashi and Shisui looked at each other and then at their horny lover, the both of them had an evil smile upon their face. "Of course, sweetheart."

And then, the three of them getting ready for the round two of their sex life.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
1.9K 40 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
848K 23.4K 57
Naruto won the battle against Madara. The catch? He was the only one left...In a desperate attempt to save everyone and protect the Ninja world, he a...
50.3K 2K 41
[Highest Ranking #44 in Naruto] Naruto has been kidnapped by Madara and held hostage after years of battle. Naruto and Kurama create a seal within th...