I Don't Like Her At All... (J...

Par FretkaVenus

Young girl Y/N joined the crusaders! What will their adventures be like? Will the cold Jotaro get along well... Plus

Main character/ Stand info
1. First Day
2. Holly's Stand
3. Tower Of Gray
4. Silver Chariot
5. Dark Blue Moon
6. Strength
7. Devil
8. Yellow temperance
9. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 1
10. The Emperor and The Hanged Man Pt. 2
11. Becky
13. Justice
14. The Lovers Pt. 1
15. The Lovers Pt. 2
16. The Sun
17. Death 13 Pt.1
18. Death 13 Pt. 2
19. Breakthrough
20. The High Priestess Pt.1
21. The High Priestess Pt.2
22. The Whipper
23. 'The Fool' Iggy and 'God Geb' N'Doul
24. Queen of Tears
25. "Khnum" Oingo and "Tohth" Boingo
26. Anubis
27. Confession
28. Set's Alessi Pt. 1
29. Set's Alessi Pt. 2
30. Nightmare
31. Stay quiet
32. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 1
33. D'Arby the Gambler Pt. 2

12. Wheel of Fortune

557 11 84
Par FretkaVenus

Pov: Y/N

Mr. Joestar bought new car. It's really comfortable and finally there's more place in the backseats so I'm not squeezed between two men anymore. I'm sitting between Jotaro and Mr. Joestar. Becky's words are still in my head and every time I think about it, I feel shivers run down my spine.

My dad can be in a great danger because of me. I couldn't forgive myself if something would happen to my dad. I don't have anyone else but him. I hope that we will be able to defeat Dio as fast as possible. I have to save my dad...

- We're about to hit the Indo-Pakistani border... I guess it's time to say goodbye to India.- Kakyoin said while looking ahead, through the front window.

- You know, I had mixed feelings about the country at first, but now I sorta miss the hustle and bustle of Calcutta, and frenetic chaos of the Ganges.- Mr. Joestar said while also looking through the window.

- One day, I'll be back. I owe it to Avdol to give him a proper burial.- Polnareff said from behind the steering wheel.

- I'll go with you then. He was one of my only friends... So I feel like I should give him proper burial as well.- I said while looking down. Avdol's death is very hard for me as well and I understand why Polnareff wants to do this.

- Thank you, Y/N.- Polnareff said while looking at me for a second before turning his attention back to driving.- The road is getting narrower.

I look up to see another car before us. The car is so slow that it dusts sand on our car. Particles fall through the window, causing me to cough.

- Quit clogging up the road! Outta the way! I'm gonna pass him!- Polnareff bursted out angrily and does as he said. He quickly passes the car that is driving too slow. Some small rocks hit against the front of the car when Polnareff passed it carelessly.

- Polnareff, calm down!- Kakyoin said with a frown, clearly irritated by Polnareff's reckless attitude.

- This four-wheel drive is great!

- Hey, did you just fling a bunch of rocks into that car?- Mr. Joestar asked while looking through the rear window at the car that Polnareff just passed.

- Yeah? Your point?- Polnareff asked with a silly smile on his face.

- Another incident is the last thing we need right now. I'm wanted because of what happened in Varanasi. I'd like to cross the border in one piece.- Mr. Joestar sighed and closed his eyes while saying those words.

I start moving a bit around, trying to get more comfortable. Then my head rested against Jojo's arm and I get really comfortable. I look up at him with soft puppy eyes before saying.

- Jojo... Can I rest against you like this? Because it's more comfortable like this... But if it bothers you then I will immediately pull away...- I said quietly so that only he could hear me clearly.

- Yare yare. It's alright. You don't have to ask me about everything.- Jotaro shakes his head lightly before pulling his cup down a bit, hiding his expression.

- Thank you...- I rest against his arm comfortably and my eyes close slowly. I definitely need more rest. I can't sleep properly since Becky told me that my father can die. I'm really tired...

But then Polnareff makes a sudden braking, making my body move forward that I almost hit my head against the front seat but Jotaro catches me and keeps me safe against himself.

- What was that, Polnareff?!- I yell out loud, getting irritated. Does Polnareff really have to be our driver?

- Y/N, look over there!- Polnareff said while pointing ahead of our car.

I couldn't belive my eyes. I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and get out from the car, moving over Jotaro to get to the car door. I then rush over to someone I was so afraid that I'll never see again.

- Anne! I was so worried that I will never see you again!- I hug her tightly against myself as soon as I reached her.

- Y/N... I missed you so much...- Anne said quietly while hugging me back just as tight.

I take her by the hand and lead her towards our car. I can see grimaces on the faces of the boys and I send them a glare.

- She can't travel with us!

- It's too dangerous for her!

- She's only causing problems!

- Yare yare daze.

- Oh please! We can't just leave her all alone here! That would be really dangerous for her! We'll take her with us and then we'll buy a plane ticket to get her home. And I'm not asking you for permission. I'll just do as I said.- I said firmly, opening the car door wider so that Anne could get in.

But she instead of waiting for me to get first so that she could sit on my lap, she gets in and sits between Jotaro and Mr. Joestar.

- Hey Anne. I thought you'll be sitting on my lap? Where am I supposed to sit now?- I asked while looking at her with one eyebrow raised.

- You can sit on Jotaro's lap.- She said, giving me a sly smirk.

- What? No! Ah...- I blush lightly and look away.- Just let me sit between them and you'll sit on my lap.

- I need to sit comfortable because I was on my feet for sooo long. And I'm sure that Jotaro won't be bothered if you'll be sitting on his lap.- Anne rests against her seat comfortably and look at me with a smirk.

- Jojo... Can I—?

- Just sit down already.- Jotaro grumbled and covered his face with his hat.

- Alright. Thanks.- I said before getting inside the car and sitting down on his lap. My head is on his neck and jawline level and we're very close to each other.

When Polnareff starts driving again, I feel Jojo's arm wrap around me and my heart skips a beat. I slowly rest against him, putting my hand on top of his which is wrapped around my waist. He's probably using his arm as a seatbelt for me so that I won't hit against the front seat. I can feel his scent when I'm sitting so close to him. It's srong but it's wonderful for me. I'm slowly getting sure that I'm really starting to like him more...

- I mean, come on, I'm a girl. Soon I'll be wearing a bra and doing my nails for the boys. I'd look pathetic wandering around the world when I'm that age. It's now or never! The time is now! To see world... To be free... Don't ya think?- Anne said while smiling and looking around all of us but probably I'm te only person who is listening her now.

- Anne... I really like you so I'll tell you something. You don't want to wear a bra, believe me. It's very uncomfortable and your breasts can hurt after wearing it all day long. You can do your nails but not for boys. They don't even notice it. Do them for yourself. And last thing. Your parents are surely very worried about you. You're too young to travel by yourself. Look. Even Jotaro is with his grandfather, not alone. So when we'll cross the border, we'll buy you a plane ticket and you'll go back home.- I said while looking over at her with a gentle smile and soft expression.

- Y/N is right.- Mr. Joestar said while looking down at Anne.

Then we can hear a sound of a car horn behind us. I look over Jotaro's shoulder and he does the same.

- Hey, it's the car we passed. Guess he's in a hurry now.- Jotaro said with his usual deep and calm voice, sending shivers down my spine due to how close his lips are to my ear.

- Let him pass.- Mr. Joestar said while also looking at the car that is behind us.

- Yeah...- Polnareff opens the window and makes a gesture with his hand to let the driver know that he can pass us.

When car was passing, Jotaro was looking through the window at it suspiciously. I look up at him with a slight frown.

- Something's wrong, Jotaro?- I asked quietly and with concerned voice.

When the car passed us, it suddenly slow down again. I frown a bit more and look up at Jotaro again.

- You think that this car is suspicious as well, or is it just me?- I ask quietly, almost whispering into his ear.

- Mhm.- He hums in response, nodding his head lightly.

- He's probably mad from your little maneuver earlier, Polnareff.- Kakyoin said.

- Catch the driver's face?- Jotaro asked, leaning a bit forward what causes me to press against him.

I can feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beating faster when I'm pressed against Jojo like this. His scent hit into my nostrils again and I feel dizzy. What's happening to me? Why am I feeling like this? Am I really falling for him?

- Nope... Windows were covered in dust. Couldn't see a thing.

- Me neither.- Jotaro sits straight again, giving me more space.- It couldn't be...

I look away, trying to hide my blush behind my hair. Why he has to be so handsome and why his personality attracts me so much? He would never want to be with me. Probably after this whole trip, he'll pretend that he doesn't know me at all in school. I have to get rid of those feelings.

- Now he wants me to pass him. Looks like he realized how shitty that piece of junk is. Should've just stayed behind me, dumbass!- Polnareff said and then starts passing the car but...

A huge truck is coming straight at us when we are coming from the opposite direction. My eyes widen and I grip onto Jotaro's arm tightly. He holds me even tighter against himself than before, to keep me safe before we collide with a truck.

- Star Platinum!- Jotaro called out his Stand and it hits the truck hard with its fist so that our car bounced to a safe place.

- If not you, we could die...- I said quietly, still feeling Jotaro's arm tightening around my waist.

He looks down at me but his eyes aren't this cold as always. They're soft... I blush lightly as we keep looking into each others eyes. We're co close now... And I want to kiss him so bad...

- He's gone! Where'd that blasted car go?- Mr. Joestar said while looking around, holding Anne against him to make sure she's okay.

- Looks like he drove off. What do you think? Think that bastard in the car is an enemy Stand user? Or some sick bastard with an axe to grind?- Jotaro breaks the eye contact with me and stops holding me with his arm as tightly as earlier.

- Of course he's one of Dio's lackeys! We were almost road kill, for God's sake!- Polnareff said, turning towards backseats.

- But he didn't attack with anything that resembled a Stand.- Kakyoin answered.

- Maybe the whole car was a Stand? There was already boat Stand. So maybe it is similar?- I said while looking down.

- Regardless, we have to keep heading to the border. If we see that car again, we'll take him out, whoever he is!- Mr. Joestar said.

- What should we do about that truck? Star Platinum left it a wreck. It won't be going anywhere.- Kakyoin asked while pointing at the crushed truck.

- We pretend we never saw it. Now let's just get going.- Jotaro said while tilting his hat down.

Polnareff drives off and I rest against Jotaro again. I look over at Anne and saw her blushing a bit and stealing glances at Jotaro. She likes him. I quickly look away. Am I feeling...? Jealous? But... She's too young! And... Oh no! I'm thinking about it again!

As we keep going, we were passing by a roadside tea stand. Polnareff pull into a parking spot in front of it and we leave the car. I stretch my legs a bit before following behind the boys. But Anne stop me by pulling my hand.

- Y/N... Can we talk for a second?- She asked while looking up at me with a pleading eyes.

- Sure. What's going on?- I kneel in front of her to talk with her more comfortably.

- Jotaro is really cool... And... You think I'd be his type?- Anne asked with a slight blush on her cheeks.

- What? Isn't he too old for you?- I frown a bit, feeling mad inside. But I keep calm and just look at the Anne with now raised one eyebrow.

- Age doesn't matter when it comes to love!- Anne explained and was about to say something more but Mr. Joestar cut her off.

- You two aren't going?!

- We are!- I grab her by the hand and quickly rush towards the group.

Mr. Joestar goes to get some drink while I was standing next to Jotaro, looking down at the ground. I seem bothered by something and I indeed am. This journey is really getting on my psyche. One of my friends died, my father is in great danger, a murderous vampire wants me for himself and I'm falling for no one else but Jotaro Kujo. I could just stay at home and live normally but no. I wanted to help save Holly. And now I'm only useless part of this trip. I should go back home just like Anne will...

- Hey, what's wrong?- Jotaro's deep cold voice snap me out of my thoughtfulness.

- Nothing...

- Don't lie. I can see something is bothering you.- He said just as coldly and emotionlessly as before.

- I don't want to talk about it now.- I turn my head away from him, squeezing my skirt in my hand.

- Hm.- He gives up on trying to know what happened to me and just look away as well.

- It's him!- Polnareff yelled and run towards the car from earlier.

Me and Jotaro follow behind him and look through the window but saw no one inside.

- It seems like he's one of those guys over there. But which one...?- I look around before walking back towards Mr. Joestar.

- The driver of that clunker over there... Who is it?- Mr. Joestar asked the seller while pointing at the red car.

- I don't know... I haven't seen anyone leaving this car...

- Then there's no other way, right Jotaro?- Mr. Joestar said while looking over at his grandson.

- Yeah. We'll get random people involved but still... We'll just give everyone a smack!

Jotaro pushes one of the men against the wall and starts punching him in the face. Polnareff and Mr. Joestar also starts beating up other guys in the tea house.

- Jojo, stop it! It doesn't have sense!- I grab his arm, trying to stop him from hitting the man again. He looks over his shoulder at me and let go of the man he was beating.

- Mr. Joestar, Polnareff! It's insane!- Kakyoin yelled, trying to stop them both.

- The car is driving away!- I yell, still holding onto Jotaro's arm. Polnareff and Mr. Joestar stop the little fight they started and look over at where the car was standing before.

- We have to chase after him!- Polnareff yelled and run towards our car. We all follow behind him and take our seats. I'm sitting on Jotaro's lap again but I'm happy about it. After all it a chance for me to be close with him.

- We have to catch this bastard.- Mr. Joestar said while looking through the window to find the red car.

- We're almost right behind him!- I said while pointing towards the front window.

- Hmm... According to the map, we should be driving right next to the railroad tracks.- Kakyoin said as Polnareff drive in completely other direction.

- And? We have to get revenge on this asshole.- Polnareff speeds up even more, chasing the red car.- What?! Dead end!

- Polnareff slow down!- I yelp when I fall to the side, almost hitting my head against the window but Jotaro pulls me into himself.

Our car stop just on the edge of a cliff and if it won't stop there, we could fall down. I hold onto Jotaro tightly, a bit scared because of the situation.

- He disappeared! Where is he?!- Mr. Joestar yelled out loud and look through the window to see if the car isn't hiding somewhere.

I feel that my heart is beating faster and that I have slight problems with breathing. I got a panic attack. It's due to my trauma with car accidents. After all my mom died because of one...

- Y/N, are you okay?- Jotaro asked when he noticed that I can't breathe properly.

- I-I... I have a panic attack... I-It's because of the car accidents...- I said while putting my hand over my heart. My other hand squeeze Jotaro's pants hard. Everyone is looking around and wondering what happened with the red car when I'm feeling great fear and anxiety.

- Y/N, calm down...- Jotaro is trying to make me feel better but then suddenly our car move a bit.

- What?!- Everyone yell out loud. The car that we were chasing is now pushing us off a cliff. The sudden movements of our car aren't helping me at all.

- I-I want to leave... I have to leave the car now!- I start moving around desperately, clearly scared.

- Y/N!- Jotaro tries to keep me in place but I'm still struggling to get out. Mr. Joestar moved Anne onto his lap and Jotaro pushed me into the middle backseat. I look up at him with fear in my eyes but stop moving as he holds me down there.

Polnareff puts in reverse and tries to fight off the second car that pushes ours into the abyss.

- The power of this car is too big! We have to quickly get out of the car!- Polnareff said and starts unfastening his seatbelt.

- Polnareff! Which driver is leaving the car first?! What about the brake?!- Kakyoin yells at Polnareff which is almost leaving the car already.

Then the front wheels of our car are slipping off of the edge of the cliff. We'll fall down. We'll die. I start screaming in horror. I feel Jotaro's strong arms wrapping tightly around me and he holds me close to his chest. Tears of fear fall from my eyes but suddenly we stop falling down.

- You called Hierophant Green to hook the tow bar to that car!- Mr. Joestar said and I open my eyes slowly. Even though, I'm still holding onto Jotaro's shirt for dear life.

- Not bad, Kakyoin. By the way, do you like sumo?- Jotaro asked before calling out Star Platinum and it grips onto the tow bar.- Particularly wrestling in the corner of the ring. It's very exciting, isn't it?!- Star Platinum pulls our car up and then punches the other one so that now we're on the top of the cliff and our enemy is falling down.

Even though I knew that Jotaro was saving our lives, I still felt scared because of how much our car was moving. I curl up against him and hide my face in his chest, holding onto him tightly.

- Indeed I like sumo. But you know, Jotaro, hitting an opponent with a fist is against the rules.- Kakyoin said with light smile, turning his head back towards Jotaro what makes him smile a bit as well.

I keep myself pressed against Jotaro, feeling completely scared after what happened. All types car accidents are my fear due to my mother's death. But then I feel that Jotaro is picking me up and leaving the car. I open my eyes and look up at him. As soon as he noticed that I'm staring at him, he puts me down on my own feet.

- Don't worry, little one. Everything is alright now.- Polnareff said as he stands by my side, wrapping his arm around me.

- I know... It's just... I'm sorry...- I said shyly while looking down.

- Don't be, Ma chérie. I understand that you have some fears. It's normal after traumatic events. You just have to know that I won't let anything bad happen to you!- Polnareff squeezed me against his side before walking with me towards the edge of the cliff.

- Oh no! I don't want to see a car wreck! I'll wait here...- I said while standing next to our car and watching the rest of the group looking down the abyss. They're talking about something but I'm not paying much attention to it.

- Hey, young lady!- Suddenly I hear someone's voice. I look around but see nothing.

- Is it from the radio?- I ask while walking even closer to our car.

- You're not that stupid as most of girls!- The voice speak up again and now I'm sure it's coming from the radio.- You're quite perceptive for your age! It's obvious why Lord Dio wants you so much!

- You are an enemy! The one from this car!

- Smart girl... Now you better move away or you'll die along with your friends!

- Y/N?! What's wrong?!- Mr. Joestar asked as all of them rush towards my side.

- Boys! Anne! Behind you!- I yelled loudly, pointing behind the five of them.

The red car, that we thought was completely destroyed from falling off the cliff, breaks through the ground and leaps into the air. Anne run over to me and cling onto me in terror. I pick her up and hold her close to myself when the others rush towards me as well. Then the car which looks like a wreck is changing its form and now looks like completely new one.

- What is it?!- Kakyoin asked as we all stare at the car's transformation with wide eyes.

- Wheel of Fortune! That's my Stand's card!- The voice from inside the car answered Kakyoin's question before coming at us on full speed.

- We'll see who is stronger.- Jotaro said, getting ready to fight against the enemy that we completely don't know anything about.

- Stop, Jotaro! Not yet! We don't know any of its abilities!- Mr. Joestar yelled at his grandson but it's too late.

Jotaro was shot but there was no bullets anywhere. He starts bleeding hard and my eyes widen even further.

- Jojo!- I quickly put Anne down and rush towards him but Mr. Joestar stopped me.

- What the...? There was nothing to notice. Using what and how did he shoot?- Jotaro said while holding one of the big wounds on his shoulder.

- Mr. Joestar! I have to heal him! Enemy won't attack me because if he does then Dio would kill him! Please let go of me!

- Y/N, it's too dangerous!

- I'm not a child who needs to be looked after all the time! I can defend myself and I can help!- I get out of Mr. Joestar's grip and rush towards Jotaro, calling out November Rain. When I was close enough, I wanted to heal him but he just shoved me away.

- Don't get close right now! It can hurt you!- Jotaro yelled as he stands straight again, facing the enemy.

Polnareff and Kakyoin quickly rush to help him in fight but then they were shot again. Anne yelled in fear and I pull her closer to myself.

- Are you alright, Jotaro?!- I asked when the enemy stops attacking for a moment.

- It's nothing. Anyway, I don't know how the enemy is attacking us but it is precise.- Jotaro said, blood flowing out of his deep wounds.

The car is coming at us in a terrifying pace and I quickly pick Anne up. I yell that we have to run between the boulders behind us and we do so. I'm running as fast as I can, holding Anne tightly in my arms. But I feel that it's too hard for me to run with her in my arms so I ask Mr. Joestar to carry her. He takes her from me and keeps running. I'm following behind them all but feel like I can't anymore. The car is still following behind us even though we're between those boulders. And even though I'm trying my best to keep running, I stumble and fall to the ground.

I hear loud noises right behind myself and know that it can be my end already. I close my eyes and just wait for the death to come for me but I feel someone's hand grabbing me and picking me up firmly. It's Jotaro!

- You should be more careful next time.- He said as he holds me against himself and is climbing the boulder.

- You always save my ass.- I said quietly, holding onto him tightly as he keeps climbing. Kakyoin from the top of the boulder helps us to get there. He takes me from Jojo and puts me on the ground. Then me and Kakyoin help Jotaro to get there as well.

- Y/N! Are you okay?- Anne rush towards me and hugs me tightly from behind as I'm kneeling on the ground.

- Yeah, I'm fine.- I giggle lightly and hold her hands gently. She slowly pulls away after a while as we hear weird, loud sounds.

- The car climbs the boulder! Is there something it can't do?!- Polnareff yelled. Me and Anne quickly move backwards and I land my butt on the ground. But then Jotaro stands in front of me.

- Yare yare. We'll have to fight with him. Move back. When he'll make it here, we'll see car chassis. Then we'll see who is stronger.- Jotaro said calmly. Sometimes his ability to keep a cool head in any situation amazes me.

- I get it. When the car chassis will be exposed, we'll be able to attack.- Kakyoin said while Jotaro calls out Star Platinum and is getting ready to punch.

- You're fast, Jotaro! But not very smart! You haven't even noticed how you smell!- The enemy yelled from inside the car. I get up from the ground and since I'm behind Jotaro I could smell it.

- This scent...

- We're covered in gasoline!- Kakyoin yelled out loud.

- He shot gasoline at you! Small amounts of gasoline flying as fast as bullets! They made those wounds!- I said while looking up at Jotaro worriedly. He just send me a deathly calm stare in response.

- He didn't want to hurt us... But fill up with gasoline!- Polnareff said while looking at his deep wounds.

- Y/N! Move away!- Jotaro pushed me away when he gets shot several more times.

- Jojo!- I cried out, wanting to save him but Mr. Joestar is holding me tight against himself, refusing to let go.

- You finally get it, but it's too late now! There will be a spark soon!- The enemy said while taking out a cut cable from which sparks fly that hit Jotaro.

He starts burning alive in front of my eyes. I start screaming and crying when I see it, trying to get out of Mr. Joestar's grip but his arms only tighten around me. The screams of pain that are coming from him are making me cry even harder as I feel my heart breaking into pieces. Is it really end for him? Is he really is about to die right now? Is it the last time I'll see Jotaro? The guy that I care for so much?!

Lifeless Jotaro fall to the ground and a loud laugh comes from our enemy. I cry hard and turn towards Mr. Joestar, crying into his shirt. This isn't how it should end. It can't be true. It just can't!

- This is the end! Your journey is going to end right here!- The enemy yelled through his laughter.

- Oh? And who'll replace the one and only Jotaro Kujo?- I hear familiar voice. Have I lost my mind or am I really hearing Jotaro's voice? I turn my head again and see Jotaro's arm breaking through the ground. Then he gets out from under the dirt.- You didn't think you will, did you?

- J-Jotaro!- I cry again but this time it's tears of joy. This son of a bitch buried himself underground, using Star Platinum and only his jacket was burned.

- Pff. By the way, haven't you say something about paths?- Jotaro said in a sly voice.- You were wrong. Everyone builds their own path. And I, Jotaro Kujo, will show you how to do this.

Star Platinum appears beside him and does its deadly combo of punches at the car, yelling "ora" after each punch. The enemy falls out of the car and slide on the ground.

- You have made a really great road. This is the end of the lesson.- Jotaro said, a tiny smile appearing on his lips. Then I run over to him and hug him as tight as I can.

- I was so worried... I thought you died... I'm so glad that you're alright...- I said while pressing myself against him, feeling some of my tears hitting against his shirt.

- You're crying?- He asked bluntly, taking my chin into his hand and pulling my head backwards.- Yare yare.- He wraps his arms around me tightly and gently rubs my hair.

- I was really worried that I've lost you...- I said quietly through my tears as I keep cuddling to him.

- It's alright...- Jotaro is looking down at me with soft eyes when the others are looking at us with amusement. I heard a few times jokes from Mr. Joestar that I look cute with his grandson or that we would be a perfect couple.

We tied up our enemy to a stone, using chains and put in front of it a sign that reads "I am a meditating monk, please do not remove the bindings". Then I started healing Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro with my Stand, what took a lot of my energy. Anne gives me some water to drink and then I get into our new car. I mean, our enemy's car. I'm sitting on Jotaro's lap again but this time I'm enjoying this more than a last time because I have a comfortable place to sleep.

- All the healing really took a lot of your energy. Maybe you want to swipe places with Anne? She can sits on old man's lap.

- No. Your chest is the best place in this car, where I can rest my head and sleep peacefully.

- Yare yare.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.6K 293 35
You got yourself stuck into a trip to Egypt with the one and only Jotaro Kujo. Tho, you didn't know you were meant to go to that trip, it runs into y...
178K 6.4K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
323 5 26
Updated summary: It's 2011, and we are in the universe where everyone survives Stardust Crusaders, which changes EVERYTHING. They already defeated Pu...
57K 1.5K 28
You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was very saddening, and made you feel alone...