π’πšπ―πž 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐀 𝐱 𝐜𝐑...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 50
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 51
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 52
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 53
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 54
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 55
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 56
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 57
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 58
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 59
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 60
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 61
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 62
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 63
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 64
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 65
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 66
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 67
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 68
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 69
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 70
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 71
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 72
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 73
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 74
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 75
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 76
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 77
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 78

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36

4K 99 96
By taigathestorm

Y/N'S POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to feel I was wrapped up and my vision was a bit blurry. 'This must be a dream... no.... a memory' I thought.

My vision cleared up and I looked to see Toji. "Isn't she beautiful!" I heard a woman say. "Her eyes are already open" Toji said in surprise.

"Let me see her..." The woman said. Toji handed me to a woman and I looked up to see she had short dark hair and light eyes and had stitches that ran across her forehead.

"You know... she reminds me of Yuji.... so small" The woman muttered as she lightly poked my nose while smiling down at me. "Who?" Toji said in confusion.

"Oh... nothing... let's take a photo" The woman said stroking my hair. "Yeah" Toji said while smiling down at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see a fire then my eyes traveled over to Yuji's passed out figure. I paused when I felt a familiar aura. 'Wait....' I thought. I looked over to see the boy from earlier.

He looked at me and I quickly got up then jumped at him and tried to attack him but he grabbed my hands. "Woah wait! I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said.

I paused and looked at him like he was crazy. 'Huh!? Why is it always the people who choke me all of a sudden don't want to kill me!?' I thought.

He sighed in relief. "I thought you would've never woken up!" The boy laughed. 'Is he serious...' I thought. I turned and looked at Yuji to see he was awake and just staring at me.

I immediately went over to him and hugged him. "I thought you died" I said. "Wait..." Yuji said pulling out of the hug and looking at me. I just rose my eyebrow at him then he turned and looked at the boy.

"Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Yuta Okkotsu... around about September Gojo sensei visited me and asked me to watch over you guys so I had to put on an act" Yuta said.

"An act?" Yuji and I said in confusion. "Instead of following a different executioner or having all information about you guys being hidden... I decided this work around was best. but they aren't dumb so in order to get jujutsu headquarters to approve me as executioner I entered a binding vow to 'Kill' you guys"

"So I killed you sorry about that" Yuta said. "Then how am I still alive?" Yuji asked. "At the same time your heart stopped I instantaneously healed you with reversed cursed technique. I thought it might work out... but given the circumstances they may find out soon... oh but I actually did kill you Y/n" Yuta said.

My eyes widened. "Huh!?" Yuji yelled. "I'm sorry but... I guess the higher ups somehow down played you... Including Gojo some how. I heard that you had a lot of cursed energy and you could copy or steal cursed techniques but you also have more than Gojo sensei but I had no idea you could regenerate" Yuta said.

"Also I heard that you could control curses but they told me they were lower grade curses so I was shocked when Rika listened to you. If I'm being honest you caused me a lot of trouble and I genuinely thought you would kill me so I had to try and do it first"

"No hard feelings though right?" Yuta asked while smiling. I just gave him a side eye. "Yeah it's okay!" Yuji said while patting my head.

I thought about that reversed cursed technique Yuta talked about. 'That might actually come in handy...' I thought as I got up and went over to Yuta.

He looked at me in confusion and I put my hand on his shoulder and felt chills run through my body. "What is she-" Yuji cut Yuta off.

"Oh she's taking you're cursed technique" Yuji said. "Oh so that's why you kept trying to grab me before" Yuta said. I pointed at his mouth and he gave me a confused look.

"Oh she's hungry" Yuji said. "I thought you would be" I looked to see Megumi. "Fushiguro!" Yuji yelled in surprise.

"We're going back to Jujutsu" Megumi said as he handed me a bag of fruit. "Why are you acting like everything's normal!? I killed people" Yuji asked.

"It's or fault. Don't be selfish because we're not heroes fighting for justice we're jujutsu sorcerers. No one can ever truly judge us so we continually prove the worth of our existence and we don't have the luxury of think about ourselves. We've just got to save people. So start by saving me" Megumi said.

"Noritoshi Kamo has made plans for those involved with jujutsu to face off in a culling game. And Tsumiki is ensnared in that so I'm begging you Itadori lend me your strength"

"If I ever switch with Sukuna don't hesitate to kill me... I feel Sukuna is planning something... I think you could do that" Yuji said. "I'll se what I can do" Yuta said.

"First we'll head to Jujutsu and contact master tengen. We have to figure out how to remove the seal on the prison realm and also what Noritoshi kamo's concrete objectives and future moves" Megumi said.

"The culling game is jujutsu terrorism like never before. To fix this mess we need to find the answers to these questions and I think only master tengen knows"

"What about Tsukumo" Yuji asked. "I already spoke to her and she's hiding in jujutsu too. She wants to avoid the higher ups" Megumi said.

"The problem is master tengen is concealing the barrier. Over 1,000 doors are continually shuffling but only one leads. To the tomb of the star corridor where master tengen resides" Yuta said.

"And we can't contact master tengen if we don't pick the right one?" Yuji asked. "About that barrier there may be a a way past it" Choso said as he appeared out of no where.

"What do you mean?" Yuji asked. "Mahito once stole Sukuna's fingers and the death painting wombs right? We can do the same thing" Choso said.

"Right... Fushiguro... I have to ask... is Kugisaki okay?" Yuji asked. "Yeah she fractured her arm and leg in a few places though but she just got out of the hospital" Megumi said.

I sighed in relief. We got back to Jujutsu and before going to contact master Tengen we settled down a bit. We went ot the cafeteria because I was hungry and I sat down.

I felt something in my pocket and I remembered I had my phone, I was surprised it wasn't broken. 'That's right... Gojo gave it to me before we left the house...' I thought. I took it out and turned it on.

As soon as the phone screen light up I looked to see Gojo sent me a voice message that I didn't see. 'This must've been sent after I left him in Shibuya...' I thought as I unlocked my phone.

I looked at the message and started to read it. "Hey Y/n If you're hearing this that means I've been sealed! Haha... I don't have much time left and I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. I just wanted to tell you that everything is gonna be okay and I love you. Remember if you're ever missing me just smile... I have faith in you guys"

Then the voice message cut. My eyes widened a bit and I just stared at the messages Gojo sent me. I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Here you go Y/n you sure are always hungry" Yuta said putting the tray in front of me. I quickly wiped my eyes and Yuta gave me a surprised expression.

"Were you crying?" He asked. I shook my head and he look at my phone and I immediately turned it off then started eating. "You miss Gojo" He said.

I just glanced at him and continued eating. "It's okay Y/n you especially don't have to hide the fact that you miss him. He's your father" Yuta said.

I put my fork down as I felt tears fill my eyes and I started crying. Yuta hugged me and I started crying more but after a while I calmed down.

"Please don't tell anyone I cried" I said. "Why?" Yuta asked. "I don't want them to worry about me" I said. Yuta slightly frowned and nodded.

I held out a brownie to him and he smiled and took it then ate it. "Don't worry Y/n we will save Gojo" Yuta said while patting my head.

YUJI'S POV

I was in my dorm and I thought about the dream I had after Yuta 'Killed' me. "Hey Megumi... I have something to tell you" I said.

"What is it?" Megumi asked. "I had a dream about a memory from when I was younger... it was of my mom, my dad and grandpa" I said.

"What happened?" Megumi asked. "I'm not exactly sure... but... I think Y/n is my sister..." I said. Megumi's eyes widened. "How do you know?" Megumi asked.

"Because I had a dream of my grandpa talking about a baby my mom had before she died.... And he said the baby was born on march 7 and he said her name was Y/n but I'm not sure... I might be crazy" I said.

"You might not be..." Megumi said. "How do you know?" I asked. "I've had dreams like that before" Megumi said. "Yeah.... You know I guess that's why Y/ns so cute because she got my genes" I said.

"Shut up" Megumi said while throwing a pillow at me. "Hey!" I yelled.

Y/N'S POV

Yuta and I went back to the 1st year dorms to meet up with Megumi and Yuji we also met up with Choso on the way there. I ran inside Yuji's dorm then looked around and saw Yuji and Megumi.

I climbed on the bed with them and started jumping on it. "Megumi! Yuji! Yuta said he's gonna train me so I'll get really strong! So next time if I fight him I can kill him!" I yelled while jumping on the bed.

"Wha-!😀" Yuta said eyes wide. "What did you feed her?" Megumi asked while making me sit still on the bed. "What was already made there! I don't know what happened she just started running" Yuta said.

"Did you give her anything with sugar?" Choso asked. "Well yeah" Yuta said. "She hasn't had sugar is 2 weeks" Yuji said. I grabbed Yuji's pillow and threw it at Yuji.

"Hey!" Yuji yelled. "Here I can fix this" Choso said walking over to me. I quickly got into a fighting stance and was caught off guard when Choso started tickling me and I fell down on the bed in a fit of laughter while covering my face.

"Please!- Stop-I can't! I can't breathe!" I laughed. I gasped for air when he stopped tickling me and laid down in exhaustion on the bed. "Again!" I yelled.

They all looked at my eyes wide. "That didn't work?!" Yuta said. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Choso but the caught it. "Again!" I yelled.

"No Y/n that's enough" Megumi said. I gave Choso a sad face and he shook his head at me. "Please! Choso! Please!" I said giving him puppy eyes.

Choso frowned and looked at Yuji. "No Choso don't fall for it!" Yuji said. "Come on! Please big bro!" I said. Choso gasped. "She called me big bro!" Choso said.

"No!" Yuji said putting his arm out in front of me as Choso was about to tickle me again. "I think it's time to go now" Megumi said picking me up.

"No!" I said trying to escape from Megumi. "Help!" I said frowning at Choso. "No stop!" Yuji said blocking my face from Choso. I narrowed my eyes at Yuji then looked at Yuta.

I was about to say something but Yuji put his hand over my mouth. "Who taught her to manipulate people!?" Yuji said. "Not me" Megumi said.

When we got to a room I escaped from Megumi and ran inside then started looking around. "Hey!" Megumi yelled at me. I went to a door in the room then ran down the stairs to a basement to see Maki, Nobara, and Tsukumo.

"Nobara! Maki!" Yuji said in surprise. gasped and hugged Nobara and Maki. "Hey Y/n" Maki said stroking my hair. I looked at Maki to see she had a lot of new scars and had cut her hair.

I looked at Nobara to see she was up and walking. I pointed at Maki's hair as Yuta, Megumi, Yuji, and Choso came down the stairs. "Can I cut my ha-" Megumi cut me off.

"No" He said "still a party pooper I see" Nobara said. "Maki! Is it okay for you to move around?" Yuta asked. "Yeah no problem" Maki said. "It can't be helped with burn scars. Even reversed cursed technique leaves a mark. I'd expect nothing less from someone physically gifted through heavenly restriction" Tsukumo said.

"Megumi what about master tengen barrier?" Maki asked. "I'll explain. Between the doors and the tomb lies the cursed warehouse where jujutsu high stores cursed tools and objects. It holds remains of my younger brothers noranso, sho-Oso, tanso, sanso, kotsuso, and shoso. Even if they are remains with the six together a side effect of my cursed technique should provide some guidance" Choso said.

"That's fine" Maki said. "Who is this guy?" Nobara asked while looking at Choso suspiciously. "For now think of him as me and Y/n's big brother. Now come on let's go" Yuji said.

"Yuji!" Choso yelled in surprise. We went upstairs to see two big doors. "Without a doubt my brothers sleep beyond those doors" Choso said. We went through the doors to see we were outside now.

I looked around then noticed there were blood stains on the floor. "Hey what happened here?" Yuji asked. "It was 11 years ago now that I think about it... that's when everything started to get distorted" Tsukumo said.

"Okay guys the main shrine is through here" we started to walk down a dark tunnel and on the other side was a room that was completely white and empty.

"There's nothing here" Yuji said. "This is the main shrine?" Nobara asked. "No it's rejecting us. Tengen doesn't interfere with this world... but K thought contact was possible now that the six eyes are sealed. I was too optimistic" Tsukumo said.

I looked around and stopped when I saw a person that had has four eyes with a cylinder-shaped head and no hair and was wearing a white robe. They looked at me then gave me a slight smile.

'So no one sees this?' I thought. "Leaving so soon?" The person said. Everyone else immediately turned around and looked. "It's a pleasure to meet you child of the Zen'in michizane's descendant, death painting womb and Sukuna's vessel"

'This must be tengen.... Why does he look like that?' I thought in confusion. "You're not gonna say hello to me?" Tsukumo asked.

"This isn't the first time we've met Yuki Tsukumo" Tengen said. "Why did you close off the tombs of the star corridor?" Tsukumo asked. "I was afraid you might be in alignment be in alignment with kenjaku. After all I cannot see into the human heart" Tengen said.

"Kenjaku?" Tsukumo said in confusion. "The sorcerer who was once Noritoshi Kamo and is now inhabiting the body of Suguru Geto" Tengen said. "That name suggests compassion and salvation... give me a break" Tsukumo said.

"Master Tengen" I said. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "Why do you look like that?" I asked. Everyone looked at me in shock then looked at tengen.

"I may be immortal but I am not immune to aging! After 500 years you'd look like this too!" Tengen laughed. I rose my eyebrows. 'I don't think the older me would like that...' I thought.

"Woah for real!" Yuji said. "Eleven years ago after failing to merge with a star plasma vessel my against accelerated and my self awareness as individual diminishined. The very world became myself" Tengen said.

"And that's why your 'voice' does proliferate" Tengen said. "Excuse me but... we came to ask about Kenjaku's objectives" Megumi said. "And how to open the prison realm will you tell us what you know?" Yuta asked.

"I wish I could simply say yes but there is one condition. Yuta Okkotsu, Yuki Tsukumo, Y/n Fushiguro, and the death painting womb. Two of you must remain here to serve as my guards" Tengen said.

"Guards aren't you immortal?" Yuta asked. "Are you worried about the seal?" Maki asked. "No fair! You haven't even told us why or how long we'd have to do it!" Tsukumo said.

"So then I shall speak of Kenjaku who's objective is to fors]ce the evolution of all human being throughout the land of Japan." Tengen said.

"We heard that but what exactly does he intend? Why didn't Kenjaku use your barrier that time and turn everyone in Japan into sorcerers via idle transfiguration" Megumi asked.

"He lacks the cursed energy to do that. Cursed energy that has been refined throughout uzumaki cannot return to the sorcerer. Triggering an evolution in each individual with a cursed technique is incredibly inefficient. The method Kenjaku has chosen is merging human kind and me" Tengen said.

"Is that even possible?" Yuji asked. "Isn't that impossible for anyone but the star plasma vessel?" Megumi asked. "Yes the way I was before but now that I have evolved for the past 11 years It would be possible for me to merge with someone other than the star plasma vessel" Tengen said.

"But you're one person. How can you merge with multiple people?" Choso asked. "I am not what you see before you at this moment my evolved should exists all around us. as I said my self is now the world itself. A human who merges with me transforms into something greater than a sorcerer" Tengen said.

"I possess barrier techniques.. So I can do Maintain this form and self Control it later even after evolving. However if humankind evolves even if only one person rages out of control the world will end" Tengen said.

"Why?" Tsukumo asked. "There would be no boundaries between individuals so evil would spread instantly. The impurity of a hundred million people would flood the world. What just happened to Tokyo would happen to the world" Tengen said.

"Why would Kenjaku do that?" Yuji asked. "I don't know as I said I cannot read the human heart" tengen said. "So why don't you refuse to merge?" Maki asked.

"That is the problem now that I have evolved. I am more cursed spirit than human being which makes me a target for cursed manipulation" Tengen said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Considering Kenjaku's ability as a sorcerer he might be able to seize me if we encounter each other" Tengen said. "So that's why you want guards then right?" Yuta asked.

"Yes" Tengen said. "Kenjaku is the second most powerful barrier user after me. I do not know when he will undo the seal on the tombs"

"Why now? Kenjaku prevented a merging with a star plasma vessel and forced your evolution and wants to consume and control you through cursed manipulation. Apparently he was involved with Sukuna so he's been a sorcerer for at least 1000 years so why now?" Tsukumo asked.

"I the star plasma vessel and the six eyes are all connected by fate. In the past Kenjaku has lost sorcerers of the six eyes. The second time he took no chances and killed the star plasma vessel and six eyes less than one month after they were born" Tengen said.

"Nonetheless on the day of merging the six eyes and star plasma vessel appeared. After that Kenjaku switched to sealing instead of eradicating the six eyes and began searching for the prison realm because two barriers of the six eyes cannot appear at the same time but the unexpected happened 11 years ago when Toji Zen'in intervened"

Megumi, Maki and I made eyes contact. "As a human being who had escaped fate through the power of restriction. He destroyed our destinies. Then came along a boy with cursed manipulation. Suddenly all the pieces had come together except for the prison realm. Then even that fell into his hands six years ago" Tengen said.

"So why is the culling game happening?" Megumi asked. "It is like breaking in the body prior to the merging" Tengen said.

"It is not impossible to merge with someone other than the star plasma. I'm very unlikely, and it will be incomplete. At present." Tengen said.

"The game of killing the ball uses the player's cursed energy and Boundary binding Obstacles... In the ceremony of bringing human beings from this country to the other side. Through that custom he will begin the merging with me. However in order to preform such a ritual Kenjaku has undertaken certain binding vow"

"One stipulates that he is not the game master however this does not work in your factor because the culling game will not end even if you kill him. The game will continue until all the players are dead or all the players refuse participation and die. The clause mentioning 'long lasting additions to the rules ensures that noth'ing can interrupt the ritual"

"Which means we have no choice but to participate in the game and add a rule whereby tsumiki and other unwilling participants can get out" Yuta said.

"We should also free Gojo sensei. That guy could settle everything all on his own" Nobara said. "First decide who stays" Tengen said.

"I will stay" Choso and Tsukumo said. "If Kenjaku comes here for tengen ending his life means salvation for all my younger brothers" Choso said. "And I still have a few questions for Tengen" Tsukumo said.

"Thank you this is necessary for freeing Gojo! It is the back of the prison realm" Tengen said holding out a small block. "Back?" Megumi said. "I've never heard of that" Tsukumo said.

"Before Kenjaku found it the prison realm was outside my barrier I believe it was overseas. By selling the rear gate I was hiding the existence of the front but it was no use" Tengen said.

"Satoru Gojo is also sealed inside this rear gate. The authority to open the gate rests with Kenjaku as the bearer of the front. Breaking it open requires the inverted pear that nullifies cursed techniques but Satoru Gojo sealed the inverted pear of heaven rose seas 11 years ago or destroyed it"

"Why'd sensei do that!?" Yuji yelled. "And last year Satoru Gojo got rid of all the black rope" Tengen said. "Why'd that guy do that!?" Megumi yelled.

"Actually I looked for the remaining in Africa... but it was a fruitless effort" Yuta said. "But there is a way right?" Tsukumo said. "yes" Tengen said.

"Among the players participating in the culling game is a sorcerer from a thousand years ago who calls herself an angel. Her cursed technique can extinguish any cursed technique" Tengen said.

I rose my eyebrows. "Like completely get rid of it?" I asked. "Yes" Tengen said. 'If I can find this angel girl then I'll be able to do more than just temporarily take someone's cursed technique...' I thought.

"Do you know where she is?" I asked. "The colony in the east side of Tokyo. The game barriers reject me so I don't have any more information. I will begin my explanation there" Tengen said.

"There's 10 colonies around Japan. They are connected by barriers that form a line that's ends humans in Japan on the other side"

"Is Hokkaido not included because of the jujutsu society's barrier?" Tsukumo asked. "correct. It has already been established as a vast sacred area. Conveyance to the other side may sound exaggerated but a curse fell on everyone in Japan as preparation for a merger." Tengen said.

"How long will it take to complete the ritual?" Megumi asked. "That depends on the game but two months should suffice" Tengen said.

Culling game rule 1: after awakening a cursed technique players must declare their participation in the culling game at a colony of their choice within 19 days

"Not it's 9 am on November" Maki said. "The player sorcerers awakened at about midnight on October 31st" Yuta said. "So Tsumiki has roughly ten days and 15 hours to declare her preparation" Megumi said.

Culling game rule 2: any player who breaks the previous rule shall be subject to cursed technique removal

"Master Tengen you said that refusing to participate results in death" Nobara said. "That is correct" Tengen said. "Shook was correct but then that means sorcerers like me without cursed techniques aren't at risk" Maki said.

Culling game rule 3: no players who enter the colony become players at the moment of entry and shall be considered to have declared participation in the culling game

"So what about civilians inside the barrier?" Yuji asked. "They will be given at least once chance to exit. From the start players recieve clear objective of exiting the barriers. I suppose that is for stimulating the game. In order to confine the players the premise that they entered of their own free will is important" Tengen said.

"So that's the increase or decrease of barrier effectiveness that Ino mentioned" Yuji said.

Culling game rule 4: Players score points by ending the lives of players & culling game rule 5: points are determined by the game master and indicate the value of a players life. As a general rule sorcerers are worth 5 points and non-sorcerers 1 point.

"As a general rule that seems kinda vague doesn't it?" Yuji said. "What about the game master?" Nobara asked. "Each player will receive a shikigami called kogane but it is a less game master than interface. You may think of the game master as the culling games program." Tengen said.

Culling game rule 6: Excluding the point value of a players own life players may expend 10pm points to negotiate with the game master to add one new rule to the culling game

"Add? We can't subtract rules that already exist?" Tsukumo asked. "But maybe there are round about ways to counter act rules" Megumi said.

Culling game rule 7: in accordance with the previous rule, the game master must accept any proposed new rule unless it has a markers and long lasting effect on the culling game

"Is that fair?" Choso asked. "Yeah it gives the game a lot of leeway" Maki said. "Actually you may expect a equitable decision. The players are subject to strict rules" Tengen said.

Culling game rule 8: if a player score remains the same for 19 days that player shall be subject to cursed technique removal

"We have to kill people..." Yuji said. "No I have a few ideas" Megumi said. "Well that's the info we've got now we each have to play a role" Maki said.

"Yuki and Choso will tempered to guard master tengen. I will return to the Zen'in clan and collect cursed tools. Soon after Gojo was sealed the kamo and Zen'in clans cleared out jujutsu highs warehouse. But Megumi is now the Zen'in clans leader" Maki said.

"What!?" Nobara and Yuji yelled. I rose my eyebrow and looked at Megumi with a sour face. Megumi narrowed his eyes at me. "I'll explain that later" He said.

"Thanks to that it's possible to search the Zen'in warehouse but first master tengen..." Maki said. "Understood Juno's workshop right?" Tengen asked.

"It would be appreciated" Maki said. "I'm going to enter a colony to participate in the game. Before Tsumiki Fushiguro and the others participate I want to gather information. I'll avoid nearby colonies so we don't end up killing each other and just in case something happens to Tsumiki. Barriers may block phon reception so we may be out of touch for a while" Yuta said.

Yuji's eyes widened. "Don't even think it! If you turn into Sukuna and I die just have him kill you" Megumi said. "You guys should go to Kinji as planned" Maki said.

"Kinji?" Yuji said in confusion. "Kinji Hakari. A suspended third year" Yuta said. "Y/n on the other hand you will also enter the culling game"

"Huh?!" Everyone yelled. "Maki" Megumi said a serious tone. "Y/n should immediately enter the game to find angel herself and you and Yuji will meet up with her once she does. If angel is unwilling to help us Y/n could always steal the ability but that's worse case for now we just need her to convince angel to help us" Maki said.

"But Y/n would be alone" Nobara said. "I can stay with Y/n until She finds Angel" Yuta said. "That sounds good. Are you up for it Y/n?" Maki asked. I nodded with determination.

"We should probably get going now" Nobara said. "Y/n, Yuji don't die" Choso said. I ran up to Choso and hugged him and he hugged me back then I ran over to Yuji.

"I appreciate it! We'll see you Choso!" Yuji said. As we were leaving down the tunnel I heard Choso sniffling. "Are you crying?" Tsukumo asked Choso.

I smiled to myself. 'I wonder how many other new things I'll find out...' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4K 25
❝ 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒏𝒐𝒕 π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– 𝒀/𝒏. ❝ You met Itadori at your first day of jujutsu high and all of his friends but yo...
857K 28.3K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
196K 6.9K 45
"πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€ πŸ…“πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…‘?" ---βœ°οΈŽβ˜…οΈŽβœ°οΈŽ--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
223K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...