Paranoia | Stiles Stilinski

De notdaisyloll

โœง๐Ÿœธโœฐโœตโ˜†โ™ก๏ธŽ STILES STILINSKI /TEEN WOLF | SEASON TWO- SEASON SIX | Stiles stilinski x fem Started- 3/28/2022 Pu... Mais

PARANOIA
Prologue
i. omega
ii. shaped shifted
iii. ice pick
iv. abomination
v. venomous
vi. frenemy
vii. restraint
viii. raving
ix. party guessed
x. red door
xi. fury
xii. rage
xiii. battledfield
xiv. master plan
SEASON THREE A
xv. tattoo
xvi. eloise
xvii. you and me
xviii. chaos raising
xix. firefiles
xx. unleashed
xxi. frayed
xxii. motel california
xxiii. currents
xxiv. the girl who knew to much
xxv. the overlooked
xxvi. alpha pact 'nd lunar eclipse
xxvii. transition
xxviii. hybrid
SEASON THREE B
xxix. anchors
xxx. more bad than good
xxxi. galvanize
xxxii. illuminated
xxxiii. sliverfinger
xxxiv. riddled
xxxv. letharia vilpina
xxxvi. echo house
xxxvii. the fox and the wolf
xxxviii. de void
xxxix. insatiable
xl. the divine move
SEASON FOUR
xli. the dark moon
xlii. 117
xliii. muted
xliv. the benefactor
xlv. I.E.D.
xlvi. orphaned
xlvii. weaponized
xlviii. time of death
xlix. perishable
l. monstrous
lii. smoke and mirrors
SEASON FIVE
liii. creatures of the night
liv. parasomnia
lv. dreamcatchers
lvi. condition terminal
lvii. a novel approach
lviii. required reading
lix. strange frequencies
lx. ouroboros
lxi. lies of omission

li. a promise to the dead

261 7 0
De notdaisyloll

★✩★✩
| 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝖽

Hayley woke up early that morning when Scott text her, she didn't know why he wanted her to accompany him to Derek' loft before school but the second they arrived she knew why, he was afraid Derek would kick his ass and would need extra muscle.

Derek slides the gym bag of money away from his reach, Scott stood across from him fiddling with his hands. "Don't you want to know why I took so long to return it?"

"How much do you make at the animal clinic?" Derek asked him.

"Minimum wage." Scott says scrunching his nose.

"That's why." Derek exclaimed. "Everyone can be tempted, Scott. Even a true alpha." Hayley smiled turning to Scott.

"See? You didn't need any back up." Scott pursed his lips nodding, Derek pinched his brows together eyeing them both. "Anyways, it's not even mine, it belongs to Peter." 

"Where's your money then?" Hayley asked him, it was a lot of money in that gym bag, so whatever other money Derek had, she sure hoped he used it well. "You're standing on it."

The two teens furrow looking down at their feet when they began to realize what he meant and looked up at the werewolf with widened eyes and mouths dropped. "There's another vault?" Scott whispers excitedly.

"Oh my god—" Hayley exclaimed when Derek killed her joy instant with a laugh. "No, I own the building and I have my own bank accounts. All the money from the vault was Peter's, I think we'd actually be better of if the rest never came back." Derek tells them zipping up the gym bag.

Hayley eyed him for a moment and said. "We know Lydia was here last night." Derek sighs looking down. "Deaton is working on figuring out what Kate did to you, and if anyone can find a way, it's him."

Later that afternoon, after school Hayley met up with Stiles' at his place while Malia went out with Florence to hang out but Hayley thought it was more like a date, Malia growled at her before leaving and taking the car.

"That's when I learn to never ask questions about her love life, again." Hayley says jotting down a couple of notes she felt she would need.

Stiles laughed leaning his face on his fist, working on some homework. "I'm actually not surprised she growled at you."

Hayley nods. "Neither am I." Just then Noah Stilinski entered the room with a knock. "Drop what you're doing, Im taking you both out for dinner. Whatever you want." He smiled, Hayley pushed up from the bed to sit on her butt.

Stiles looked away from his work to his rather happy father. "Dad, I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything."

"Well, there's one debt we no longer have to worry about." Noah says reaching back and brought out a envelope. "What is that?" Stiles took the envelope.

"A letter of apology from Eichen house." His father tells him. "Apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to... well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered."

Hayley eyes widen. "They can do that?"

"They can do it and they did it." Noah smiles at the girl. Stiles chuckles with a smile. "I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered."

"Well, we're not out of it yet but... we're going to be okay." Noah says nodding and smiled down at his son. "And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son and his girlfriend out to dinner."

Hayley smiled grabbing her pencil case putting her belongings away. "Hayley, what's your favorite food?" Noah asked the girl.

"Chinese."

It was the second game of the season, Scott and Kira weren't even there, they have been MIA that entire day since last night but everyone just thought it had to be that the couple wanted some privacy and some alone time.

Hayley sat beside her boyfriend' father, Malia and Malia's girlfriend on the bleachers, that's right, last night when they were "hanging out" Florence made the first move and asked her out. Malia came home in a better mood than she had night morning.

"Come on!" Coach shouted when the opponent team made the shot, they were dying out there especially without their best players, Kira and Scott.

"All right, neither of them are answering." Stiles says to Liam removing his gloves from his hands. "I gotta go see what's going on."

"You're leaving? What are you going to tell coach?" Liam asked darting his eyes to the older man, Finnstock threw down his clipboard and stomped on it angrily. "Stupid! Stupid old—"

"Uh, you don't tell him anything okay?" Stiles turned away from coach, "Liam, you're going to be okay, all right?"

Hayley watched her boyfriend suddenly come around towards them. "Im going to see if I can find Scott or at least Kira. Dad, Hayley, can you come with me please."

Noah and Hayley both nod immediately, Malia peered up to Stiles pinching her eyebrows together. "Do you want me to stay here if he shows up?" She asked him and Stiles nods.

"Yes. Come on." And the three of them walked away from the game.

They arrived to Derek's loft shorty after, the whole place was destroyed, there was broken glass, broken chairs, everything was torn apart. Hayley even smelled the blood the second she entered the building. "What the hell happened?" Stiles asked glancing around the loft.

"It was supposed to be a date." Derek says.

"They were both here?" Noah Stilinski asked, if Scott wasn't her then neither was Kira. "And they're both gone." Braeden adds, and Stiles phone vibrated, it was Lydia calling.

"Scott's been taken."

"Scott and Kira, we just don't know where." Stiles informs her. "Mexico, and if you want to save his life, that's where you're going, too." Deaton voice came through the phone.

Hayley hated many people, but she's never hated someone as much as she hated Kate Argent, her  blood boiled just at the thought of her name.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

380K 10.2K 91
'๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ' ~ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. | Stiles Stilinsk...
352K 8.6K 41
"I don't care how many people you have killed, you are the love of my life, you understand me?" โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” by k.stilinski Season 1-2 Please don't copyrig...
7.7K 226 10
๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โIn which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.โž *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
316K 3.5K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...