Halo.

By Maxandmark

Halo, a 18 year old coming from a tough home, has moved from her country setting to the city allowing her to... More

1. Moving In
2. First Days First
3. October
4. Damn
5. Sleepover
6. Separate

7. See

19 3 0
By Maxandmark

Hey guyssss. I hope y'all really enjoy this chapter!! Asé ❣️

Halo

When we made it in the store everyone was hopping on the lil buggies you could ride in. It was hilarious!!

Lyric was tryna whip it around like a nascar driver and ended up almost hitting Ry.

" Lyric girl im not finna play with you!" She said fussin, tryin not to laugh.

Lyric just tried to ride away goin not even 5 miles an hour, I was so dead.

" Y'all can have them lil motor buggies, Im on snack duty." October pulled out a basket and pulled it up next to me.

" You wanna ride in it?" She said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled brightly and jumped in. We both laughed when I almost tripped.

" Clumsy ass" October started laughing as she helped me the rest of the way.

" Thank you thank you" I said as I sat down.

We started riding around, laughing as Lyric and Ry picked out snacks and argued.

" While they goin at it, what snacks do you like mama?" I smiled as the lil mama slipped out.

I looked up at her to see she was looking me in my eyes the whole time.

Hehe I love some eye contact.

" I like fruit and gummies really." I smiled as she still continued to give me her full attention.

" Okay okayyy, I fuck wit ya taste." She pushed the basket a lil further down the isle to the gummies.

I picked a family pack of nerd clusters and trollies.

" Do you want anything Tober?" Turned to face her to see she was already watching me.

Probably making sure I ain't bust my ass out this basket.

" Umm can you get me the bag of cookie dough m&ms." She said politely.

I got them for her and went ahead and put them in the basket next to me before we headed to the fruits.

" OUUU y'all we gotta bake cookies!!" Lyric whipped her basket towards the cookie dough.

" We can follow her, the fruits in the front we'll pass it before the register." I said through laughs as I sat up in the basket.

She pushed the basket in the direction of Lyric and jumped on it.

" Please don't fall!" I said smiling at her.

" Oh no I should be sayin that bout you all the times you done almost fell." Both of us busted out laughing.

" Ouu the shade is real!" Ry said looking at the cookie dough.

" Right, I can't help i'm clumsy girl." I laughed

" You right you right." She smiled at me.

Ouuu her smile, this girl was too pretty to be smiling at me like this!

" Ouuu let's do a tiktok!" I smiled tryna brush off the feeling.

I pulled up the sound Freak In You by Pnd and showed everyone in the camera.

" ROOM FULL OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND I WANT ONE!" I laughed as they all sang behind me.

When I watched it back I saw how October was looking at me. Like I was the finest thing. Mmm Im not gon let her know I saw that but imma save it!

" Yeah and we saw how you was looking at her Tober you ain't slick." Well I guess I wasn't the only one.

We all busted out laughing, I even blushed a little bit.

" I wasn't tryna hide it, see look...." she turned the basket so that I was facing her.

She then looked me in my eyes then at my lips.

" You seen that right Halo?" Her eyes went low as they came back to mine.

Ouuu fuck me.

" Mhmm." I returned the look and smiled a bit.

I just know my cheeks was red as hell with my light ass.

"Ouuuuu" Lyric and Ry started giggling and smiling hard as fuck.

Meanwhile a bitch was finna cry, I got self control but damn girl.

She looked at my lips one last time before smiling and goin back to pushing the basket.

damn damn damn.......

" Halo girl you good?" Ry said jokingly.

" Shit I think so?" I said laughing as everybody else did.

" Okay okayy now, come on let's get your fruit before Tober continue to act up in this store." Lyric walked towards the fruit section smiling at me.

Please God yes.

_______

After we raced to the car and put and the snacks in , we all got in and I started up the car.

" Does anybody want aux??" I picked up the cord and handed it towards the backseat.

" Of course girl!!" Lyric smiled.

She turned on some sexy red, I know that's right girl.

After I saw everybody had they seatbelts on I pulled off.

______

When we made it back, I sat all the snacks on the pallet I saw they had made.

Lyric and Tober were in the kitchen popping the popcorn and gettin the drinks while me and Ry were getting the movie ready.

" Soooo do you like Tober?" She smiled as she typed in the movie.

" Mmmm yes I do." I said blushing slightly.

" Awww girl, It's okay. It seems she likes you too and that is rare so you must really make her feel some things. No need to be nervous." She smiled genuinely.

That lifted my heart a lot, it was so sweet of her to reassure me about a situation... a feeling towards another. The fact that October felt the same too also  comfort me.

" Thank you girl I really appreciate that so much for real. You really think she feels the same?" I asked pausing from my task.

" Of course I do, and she says so herself." She said surely.

We both smiled at each other before Lyric and Tober walked in with popcorn, pizza, and drinks.

" I baked some pizza too, I got supreme and the meat one too!" Lyric said sitting it down on the table.

" Thank you Lyric!" I said and she just smiled at me.

" Your welcome girl, you too damn sweet." She sat down and opened a bag of candy.

I smiled as I sat down after.

" Do you feel comfortable with me sitting next to you?" October asked looking down at me.

" Of course." She smiled as she sat down next to me.

" Okay y'all, the movie startinggg." Ry ran a grabbed a piece of pizza. I did right after because that shit looked so good.

" You look very beautiful." I looked over at October with half the pizza in my mouth.

She laughed as I tired to gather it all up in my mouth.

" Thank you, so do you!" I smiled before returning my gaze to the movie.

Man was she......

________

After the movie was over we all went to our rooms.

Turns out mine was right next to Tober's which was completely okay I was just gonna mind my room.

Our bathroom was connected but you could lock the doors if you wanted to so  I was more than able to avoid anything.

Now I'm getting done with my facial routine and i'm sure everyone is already sleep.

" Stop...." I heard a Octobers voice from the other side of the door.

Well at least I thought.

I just chose to ignore it, it didn't seem like she was in any danger.

" I said stop it." This time she got louder.

I was growing more worried, just starring at the door thinking about wether to open it or not.

" fuck..." i whispered to myself. What is a bitch to do.

" Why!" I heard her say even louder.

You know what fuck it.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

She was on the side of the bed on the phone, with her head in her hand. She didn't see me right away which was a moment I used to rethink my decision of coming in here.

Fuck.

" Stop calling my phone, im not playin wit you." She snapped and hung up right after.

I would hate to be whoever ever that- fuck.... it could have been jasmine. I mean ion know much about them but by the way jasmine been consistent in getting answers as to why she " ain't answering " I would think. I don't wanna assume though or overstep. I just wanna make sure she's good before I take my ass back to my room.

" Halo, I'm so sorry love did I wake you up?" My head snapped up to her as soon as she called my name.

A bitch was just day dreaming.

" Oh no no no, I mean I heard you but I was up already. Are you alright love?" I made sure as I spoke I kept my ass by that door frame.

She looked down and back up at me, I could tell she was thinking about wether or not she wanted to express that answer.

" I understand if you don't want to talk about it or anything, if you need anything or just change your mind i'm always here." I gave her a reassuring smile.

I understand not wanting to talk about a situation and she deserves her time to collect generally as a person.

She looked up at me before just smiling. That's all she did...... looked me in my eyes and smiled.

" Thank you so much Halo" She said finally as she stood up facing towards me.

" Oh absolutely no problem, I mean that though and i'm sorry to just walk in I wanted to make sure you were safe it wasn't my intention to just invade your space ." As I spoke each word she walked closer to me with that little smile still on her face.

" It's okay I promise beautiful" she stopped in front of me and leaned against the wall.

She was definitely closer.

" Okay, as long as you're okay Tober-"

" October please " she interrupted.

" Excuse me?" I took a little step closer.

" Call me October, I like how it sounds when you say it." She looked down at my lips.

She was flirting with me? What in the hell......

" Well October..... I'm glad your alright but I think imma head to bed." I tried my best not to return the look she was giving me.

Her lips, her eyes, ughhh I need to go to sleep.

We just sat there looking at eachother for a few seconds. My brows rose with every second wondering what she was gonna do...... what I was gonna do.

" Halo?" She step closer to me.

" Hmm?" I tilted my head up looking her in her eyes.

" Goodnight beautiful, rest yourself and I will talk to you tomorrow." With every word she spoke I felt her lips graze off of mine.

" Goodnight, I'll talk to you then October." I smiled as I stepped back a little creating distance.

I wasn't uncomfortable, I just knew it was the time yet.

I slowly closed the door not breaking eye contact with her until it was completely closed.

" What the fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
399 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...
191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
30.9K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...