GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

Av Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... Mer

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

twenty-eight.

731 29 3
Av Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode thirty-six)

_________

michael rubbed his coupled up partner's arm in comfort as her closest male friend still remains standing up, as gemma's phone goes off, "which couple is saved and which couple is dumped will be decided by your fellow islanders,"

michael sighed looking at his two friends who still remained standing up, as gemma's phone, "jay and chyna, and dami and summer, please make your way to the sun deck whilst your fellow islanders deliberate," the two vulnerable couples did as said.

michael leaned forwards looking around, "so, what are we all thinking?" paige looked at them, "for me, dami still has a really good connection in here, which can still be explored," michael nods his head at that.

each couple saved their pros and cons about each vulnerable couple, as the davidson lad leaned back listening to his fellow islanders' opinions, "jay is the last person i would like to send home because he's probably my best mate inside the villa," davide said, "we're not gonna beat around the bush," jacques said, "there were people there, it's sad to see them go, whatever, but there's one genuine connection for me, and you know, it is pretty straightforward and the same impulse as earlier," the rugby player said.

"decision time,"

the two vulnerable couples came back to the firepit standing in front of it, gemma stands up, "so obviously, it goes without saying this has not been an easy decision," she admitted, "i think it's the worst feeling having to send, you know, a couple home, erm.. i think we particularly bad for the..for you girls because you've not had long in here to explore connections, and you know, we realise it's not a nice situation for you guys to be in," gemma told the two vulnerable couples, "on one hand, there's someone in here that has found a connection that could potentially grow, could be something strong, and we also have someone that has not found a connection yet,"

"so the couple we have decided to save is.." gemma started to say, "..dami and summer," she spoke as michael looked at jay and chyna.

the islanders all stand up going towards the couple that was going home as michael bro hugged jay who bro hugged him back patting his back as michael then looked to chyna, "come here you,"

he embraced the girl in his arms, "you are gonna find somebody, i bet there's someone waiting on the outside for you," he tells the girl as he rubbed her back, "good luck," she tells him, "tell paige how you feel cause i know it is killing you not to be in the same bed as her," michael pulled back from chyna who half smiled at him, "i'm gonna miss you,"

"i'll miss you too," she told him as she looked at his blue eyes seeing his eye start to get watery, "don't you dare cry on me michael," she tells the football player who chuckled wiping his eye with his arm, "i'm not, i'm not,"

the lads all helped jay pack his suitcase, "hopefully, i'll see you boys on the outside, and—" michael looked at jay, "i ain't going scotland," he tells his friend playfully, "no, you can come to us, mate," the lads all laughed, "to the boys!"

"to the boys!"

michael hugged chyna one last time, "thank you guys for making my experience so good, honestly, i feel like i've made friends for life, and i really appreciate it," michael stands near to the side, "well, i'm very happy to have met you guys, honestly, i love you guys, all, on the outside we're all gonna go out-out,"

the islanders all cheered as they clapped their hands for the dumped couple, "bye, guys!" michael half frowned with his arms crossed watching them leave, "see you, guys!"

the islanders all watched jay and chyna walk further and further away from the love island villa as the davidson lad watched from beside his friends.

____

the four boys went around the firepit, "no, honestly, nah, i appreciate you guys, though," michael hummed, "was actually nerve-racking being up there, but i was already pre-packing my bags," dami tells them, "in my head, i was ready, i was ready to do, like, honestly,"

dami looked at them, "i love you boys, for real, like, honestly, no joke," michael half smiled at his friend when he saw paige walking over to the beanbags where the girls sat, "i'mma go pull paige for a chat,"

the davidson lad smile at his friends moving away from the firepit going towards where thr welsh paramedic was, "paige, can i pull you for a chat?"

the welsh paramedic looks up at michael, his blue eyes now down on her, "okay," he helped her up by getting ahold of her hand and bringing her up, "how are you?"

"hmm?"

the couple walked to the shaded couch, "obviously, that was like, super intense, um, but obviously just grateful that we're still—" michael nods his head, "yeah, obviously," he tells her looking into her gorgeous eyes.

michael put his arm on top of the couch, "basically, like, i do..i do miss being around you," she tells him playing with the ring on her necklace, "and i do miss you company and the way we are,"

"i know that," he tells her, "listen, you don't need to say anything to me, i know," paige kept playing with his ring, "no, i know," michael cleared his throat, "i've got something to say to you, i was in bed last night," she hummed as she now looked into his eyes, "i thought, er—"

his cheeks felt hot at paige's stare, "um, i-i want to tell you, like, because sometimes i get flustered when i'm speaking," paige nods her head, "so i just thought i'd put it down for you, you might be able to listen, so i've got it here,"

"ok,"

michael felt himself getting hotter and more flustered taking out his phone from his pocket, "the first day i walked in, it's been me and you, from the first moment i saw you, i thought you were beautiful," paige smiled at him, "only to find out after you're as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside," he spoke looking up at her every time he finished his sentence, "i've never been so excited to take a girl home to meet my parents because i know they're literally gonna adore you, i know that,"

she started to chuckle, "we were going from strength to strength before i fucked things up, if i could change it, i really would," her eyes dance around michael's face as he spoke, "i've been kicking myself for it ever since, i saw your beautiful self come in from casa amor and i'm so sorry for hurting you, i never want to do that again," he bit his lip slightly, "i'm prepared to wait as long as it takes for you to forgive me because i know that we're meant to be together and that i don't want anybody else but you,"

his words made paige's smile even more wider, "the way i felt these last couple of days, potentially losing you had been awful, casa did really open my eyes and i honestly want no-one else but you, and it showed me how much you actually do mean to me," her hand went to his shaking hand, "because without you, my time in here just wouldn't be the same and this isn't me wanting a decision from you now, this is me wanting you to know how i feel,"

"i just hope we're on the same page...paige," the couple laughed at his corny joke as her hands come to michael's cheeks bringing the boy into her placing her lips against his as michael's hand went to paige's cheek, pulling back as he looked into her eyes with his charming smile kissing her again.

his hand on her hip as his hand went underneath her chin grinning boyishly at her, his blue eyes darting down to her lips seeing her lipstick smudged not caring one bit that it has gotten onto his lips, leaning in again closing his eyes kissing her once more hearing their fellow islanders cheer them on, her head coming onto michael's chest as the lad smiled at his fellow islanders, his arms wrapping around her shoulders, "aww thanks, you're such a cutie,"

she sat up again as she looked into his blue eyes, "if you keep staring at me like that, tonight you aren't gonna go sleep," he tells her with a charming smile on his lips, happy to have his girl back.

"i am buzzing to have my girl back.." michael admitted to the beach hut camera, "i have hated being away from her these past couple of days, but i am happy that we have sorted things out," he tells the camera, "cause i have missed her kisses," michael said with a charming smile as there was lipstick on his lips, "i don't even care if there's lipstick on my lips right now, that is how happy i actually am,"

his eyes went to where his fellow islanders were as his hand went to her lip wiping at where her lipstick had smudged slightly.

____

"proud of you boy,"

andrew spoke as the man of the hour came through the bedroom door as michael's smile was so big at what had happened today.

his coupled up partner then comes through the bedroom door as michael stopped his jumping clearing his throat looking at his coupled up partner tilting his cowboy hat at her, "m'lady," paige's eyes went on her coupled up partner's opened shirt, "i'll see you in a bit,"

paige hummed kissing once more michael's lips who pulled back smiling down at her as he started to remove his clothing from his body leaving him in his underwear, coming upstairs brushing his teeth.

the davidson male brushed his teeth when paige comes in front of him, michael's arm wrapped around her waist as she stayed in front of his body as they moved together, michael smiling seeing them both in the mirror loving the height difference between them two.

he applied cream onto his face as paige rubbed in the lotion on his forehead as he rubbed the lotion into his chest area as the welsh paramedic looked at michael's blue eyes, "i do see myself falling in love with you," she tells honestly as he's sat in front of her as she rubbed in the lotion for him on his face, "i've already fallen," he tells paige.

michael went downstairs speaking the lads when his coupled up partner came into the bedroom where michael was already in their bed with his arm open waiting for her to come into bed.

paige's head laid on his chest until the bedroom light switched and the islanders all said their goodnights as michael moved down the bed so that his head would be against the pillow facing paige as his arm was on her waist as her arm was on his shoulder running her nails up and down his arm.

michael leaned in and pressed a kiss to her neck, smiling when the girl quietly chuckled into his ear as michael's hand went onto her hip loving her laugh, as his hand moved to her cheek cupping it leaning in as their lips moved together in a kiss that some of the islanders could hear.

jacques and laura turning their heads seeing michael and paige kissing as the football player moved a piece of her hair away from her face at their intense makeout in the dark.

he could makeout where paige's face slightly was seeing the girl's lip in between her lip, his hand moving paige's lip from her teeth kissing her again, their makeout intense as michael wanted to roll them over so that he'd be on top of her but stopped himself, their breathing heavy, "we should—we should go to sleep,"

paige could feel michael's dick stirring in his underwear as the davidson male moved slightly back away from his coupled up partner, "um goodnight," paige smiled at his nervousness, "goodnight hon," she pecked his lips once more.

____

the lads once waking up, and giving their girls' a kiss they all went outside towards the sun deck as michael sat in the corner of the chair, his arms spread out, "so, obviously, yesterday put a lot of stuff into perspective for me, it gave me pure clarity about what i wanted, so i wouldn't, like..not that i would do the same, but, like, it was needed for me to actually see what i really wanted,"

michael hummed as he nods his head to his friend's words, "i'm just—i'm actually grateful to be here," dami said to them, "i appreciate all you guys as well,"

andrew who sat near michael pats his friend's knee, "go on, mike, you're finally back in your bed, mate," the football player smiled, "i know, yea, i am happy about that, i must admit," he tells his boys, "i'm very happy about that,"

"honestly," paige from where the girls sat around the firepit all listened to her speak about what michael had said to her, "i was grinning from ear to ear, he was just saying, like..how sorry he was for the whole argument thing, and that he knows what he wants, it's me," paige tells the girls, "he's gonna stick around and work for it for..until i tell him not to, and he basically, told me that he has already fallen for me," the girls all squealed at that as paige's cheeks redden, "i was just like, thanks, honeybun,"

"did you tell him?"

paige looked at the girls, "i did say that i did see myself falling in love with him before he told me that he's fallen for me," indiyah nods her head, "you can see he has by the way he looks at you,"

tasha looked at her friend happy that at least paige was finally happy again with the football player, "he's too cute, man,"

michael ran a hand through his brunette hair, adjusting his sunglasses so that he could see his friends' faces more clearly.

____

"got a text!"

billy stands up from the sun lounger, "boys, it's time for some r and r, please get ready to leave the villa, hashtag when in doubt zen it out," he reads the text out as all the lads cheered, "oi-oi, come on, boys!"

michael moved away from his coupled up partner, "it's a boys' day!" he playfully threw a pillow at paige who blocked the pillow throwing a pillow right back at the football player who blocked it with a playful smile, "i want some rest and recovery!"

michael bro hugged the lads looking over his shoulder to where danica sat with some of the girls, "that's a piss take i can even lie!"

the lads all went into the bedroom getting changed for their r and r day out, "oh this is perfect, this is exactly what we needed,"

"bow! break it down! break it down!"

deji danced in the mirror as michael slipped a shirt buttoned up shirt on with a pair of khaki shorts, "let's go-o-o-o-o-o-o!" the lads all went out through the front love island door, "boys' day! boys day! boys day!"

the lads once arriving to their location had put robes on themselves drinking their drinks as michael sat down next to his friends, "first boy day out," dami said to the lads, "no girls,"

luca loooed at them, "get away from the missus, some of us get away from the friends, you know what i mean?" the lad chuckled, clinking his drink to michael's drink, "luca, you needed this the most as well, you don't even have any problems, but you needed it the most,"

the fish monger looked at them, "i've got away from the girl for five weeks, man, all right? do you know what i mean?" he said to dami, "yea, cos you suffocate her, mate, you don't let her breathe, that's why!"

billy laughed at jacques' comment, "she needs this more than you!" dami commented, "oh, my god, since laura let you back in her bed, you ain't come off of her," the fish monger said to jacques, "fucking hell, it's like a monkey on a banana,"

the lads laughed, "oh, shit," michael pushed his hair back, "it's definitely need, the boys' day out," michael hummed to what andrew said, "agreed,"

"right, let's gets comfortable, boys then eh?"

michael applied the face mask to andrew's face as he applied the face mask around his face, "cheers to the boys,"

"too blessed to be stressed,"

the lads all raises their drinks, "sound," michael bought his cocktail to his lips and sipped from the straw, "get me another, i've run out!" jacques said as the lads chuckled.

the lads was all chilling on their relaxing spa day, michael had never had a relaxing spa day with his boys in a long time, "should we go back lads?"

one by one the love islanders boys all got up from their places on the spa retreat before coming back to the love island villa, "oi! oi!"

michael came in behind luca and jacques seeing gemma sitting with a brunette headed lad that michael had recognised, "is that adam collard?" michael moved his sunglasses, "oh for fuck's sake,"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

65.9K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
27.5K 244 54
Nyomi is a Korean dancer who lives in England and with her failures in love she signs up for Winter Love Island. Who will she fall for in the Villa...
95.2K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued