✮ 𝐵𝒜𝑅𝐵𝐼𝐸 ✮ 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭�...

SLUTT444GIOO द्वारा

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘣𝘭𝘶'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘨�... अधिक

𝟎𝟎✰
𝟎𝟏✰
𝟎𝟐✰
𝟎𝟑✰
𝟎𝟒✰
𝟎𝟓✰
𝟎𝟔✰
𝟎𝟕✰
𝟎𝟖✰
𝟏𝟎✰
𝟏𝟏✰
𝟏𝟐✰
𝟏𝟑✰
𝟏𝟒✰
𝟏𝟓✰
𝟏𝟔✰
𝟏𝟕✰
𝟏𝟖✰
𝟏𝟗✰

𝟎𝟗✰

5.9K 151 189
SLUTT444GIOO द्वारा

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/16/22 **6:40pm
📍Miami, FL

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

you n khia was out dis hoe explorin shit like boots n dora and dese random ass niggas just kept coming up to yall askin fa yall numbers n shit and if dey couldn't get the number den dey asked fa yo ig.

"damn dese niggas needa gtf" khia said and you laughed "ik i'm not fuckin seein shit" she said and you raised an eyebrow "what nigga?" you laughed "bitch ik you see duke fine ass" she said.

"duke who?" you said, trynna refresh your memory "dennis" she said as you sipped your cookies n cream milk shake "oh nah, wea you see him at?" you questioned "right there, takin pics wit dem girls" she said.

"you must wanna take a picture wit his ass" you laughed and she nodded as yall walked over to him "hell yea, his sexy ass" she said and you laughed "hey duke" she said as you shook your head.

"wsg" he said, giving her a side hug as you kept your distance "can i take a picture?" she asked as he looked her up n down, licking his lips "yea" he said 'he wanna fuck' you thought as you laughed.

"huh, take da pic girlll" she said, handing you her phone and you took their picture as his homeboy's were eyeing you down like a hawk "how long you down here?" she asked.

"til tomorrow" he said "oh ok" she said as you handed her the phone back "thanks for da picture" she smiled and he smiled back showing dem shiny ass mf diamonds in his mouth "yw" he replied and yall walked off.

"it's givinggggg..fan?" you said and she rolled her eyes "he fine asf so chill on me" she said and you laughed as you texted dougie letting him know y'all were ready.

he replied with a simple 'ok' and yall sat down, waiting for the group to show up as yall sipped the milkshakes yall brought while on y'all phones.

"i'm deadass trynna go to a party or sum" jenn said as everybody got comfortable in the living room "wrd" khia agreed as you sat on the floor and brushed your hair.

"y'all trynna go to a party?" dougie asked as yall looked at each other "nigga ain't dat what we was just talkin about" setty said, looking at him like he was dumb which made y'all laugh.

"not too much on my man" khia said "anyways somebody search for a partyyyy" you said "somebody rented dis lil shit shit and dey got it goin at 7" yagi said "it's 6:58 rn so we can all hop in da showers n shit" you said "bet" they all said in sync as yall stood up and went to yall rooms.

✰✰✰ your fit ✰✰✰

DA GUYS BEEN LEFT so you n khia told them that y'all were just gonna meet them there because khia still wasn't done gettin ready and neither were you since you were still fixing your hair.

"you done yet?" you questioned "yea" she said "hol up, take my pictures" you said and she took your pictures in the bathroom but you really only liked one so you added it to your favorites.

"da uber outside, let's go" she said as yall grabbed yall shit and walked out the bnb, going to the uber and getting in the backseat. otw to the party you looked over the pictures again before finally deciding to post.

✰✰✰
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰

✰✮

@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 die for me bitch, i'm perfect🩵.
Liked by @cblu_180, @kayflocka, @dougieb, @khiamonique, @theonlysettyb, and 502,379 others
view all 350,201 comments

@𝙠𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙚 pictures by me🥰
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 😘

@𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙗 okayyy sis😛
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 yuhhh😌

@𝙘𝙗𝙡𝙪_180 best😍😍😍
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 🥰

@𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮𝙗 bad bad😍😍
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 bad bad - yb🫨

@𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙚.1 mh❤️
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 💞

@𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙠40 damnnnn😩

@𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙝 okk mh🥴
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 🥴

@𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙖 favvv😍
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 🥰

@𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 my ❤️
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 😘

@𝙮𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙗𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙 😍❤️

@𝙙𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙯 ma😍😍

@𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙠 😍😍
^ @𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚 lmaooo, you got a whole baby😂

we arrived to the party/club and yall got out the uber, thanking the driver before shutting the car door and walking inside.

kyle already told you what section they were in since they brought a personal section which was 1A so you n khia made y'all's way over there and they looked at y'all as y'all walked in.

"okayyy" one of the girls from earlier said making you laugh "yall finally wanna show up" qway said "you complaining qwayshawn?" you said, raising an eyebrow as you sat down and looked at him.

"why you lookin like dat?" he laughed "cause you betta be lucky i decided to even walk out dat bnb" you said, rolling your eyes "y'all ain't got no drinks in here? lame" khia said as yall both stood up.

"wrd, let's go to da bar" you said as yall left. y'all walked to the bar and sat down taking like 2-4 shots before going back to the lil section.

it was this girl all up on kay and i guess he thought that was gon phase you as if you couldn't hurt his feelings way worse but you weren't payin dat nigga no mind as the dj started playin Be careful by cardi.

"i wanna get married, like currys, steph and ayesha shit
but we more like belly, tommy n keisha shit
gave you TLC, you wanna creep n shit
poured out my whole heart, to a piece of shit
man i thought you would've learned yo lesson
bout likin pictures, not returnin texts
i guess it's fine man, i get da message
you still stutter after certain questions, you keep in contact wit certain exes
do you tho, trust me nigga it's cool tho
said dat you was workin but you out here chasin culo
and putas, chillin poolside, livin two lives
i could've did what you did to me to you a few times
but if i did decide to slide, find a nigga
fuck em, suck his dick, you would've been pissed
but that's not my M.O., i'm not dat typa bitch
da karma for you is gon be who you end up wit, you make me sick" you and the girls in that area sung dem lyrics loud n proud as if y'all was hurtin or sum shit.

"is y'all hearin her doe????!" you said as they laughed "like is y'all hearin cardi doe?!" khia said and yall laughed "what she said?" khia said, putting her hand behind her ear "be careful wit me, do yk watchu doin? whose feelings dat you hurtin n bruisin? you gon gain da whole world but is it worth da girl dat you losin? be careful wimme" you sung as they sung along.

"i guess dey in a cardi b mood cause dey playin her shit" yagi said as motorsport started playin and yall waited til cardi's verse came on cause yea.

"ride da dick like a BMX, no nigga wanna be my ex
i love when he go on tour cause he cums more when i see him less
i get up set off, i turn offset on, i told him the other day "man, we should sale dat porn"
yeah, cardi b, i'm back bitches
ion wanna hear i'm actin different
same lips dat be talkin bout me is da same lips dat be ass kissin
dese hoes ain't what they say they are
and dey pussy stank, they catfishin
same hoes that was sendin shots they reachin out like dey back itchin
why would i hop in some beef? when i can just hop in a porsche?
you heard she gon do what to who? that's not a reliable source
so tell me when you see haaa let me wrap my weave up
i'm da trap selena
¡Dame más gasolina! skrrt!" yall rapped and then next thing yk dey was playin twerk music and you started to act up cause dats what you do😂.

"dayummmmm ds was movinnn" jenn said as they laughed "wrd" nas said while laughing "i'll be right back" you laughed as you got up and walked away, going back to the bar to get another shot.

you sat on the stool and felt somebody come up behind you, kissing your neck and out the side of your eye you seen blue dreads so you automatically knew who it was.

"what do you need?" you laughed as the man slid you 2 shot glasses with alcohol in both "you" he said as he leaned against the bar counter and looked at you "tighten up" you laughed , handing him a shot as you drunk the other one.

he took the shot before responding "come" he said, grabbing your hand but you shook your head, denying his request "mmcht, why you bein like dat?" he said, kissing his teeth.

you stood up and walked away, going upstairs and opening the bathroom door. not knowing that blu was behind you, when you went to close the bathroom door he stopped you n came in making you roll your eyes as you locked the door and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"damn i still look good" you said and he nodded "wanna feel sum ma?" he asked and you turned around n looked at him "what?" you replied and he grabbed your hand and put it in his purple jeans which caught you by surprise as you felt his print.

he let go of your hand, leaving it in his pants as he looked at himself in the mirror as if nothing happened until you started rubbing around his print which caused him to rest his head on your shoulder as he groaned.

"why you teasin me" he said as he made eye contact with you "what am i doing? i'm confused" you said, acting clueless as your long acrylic nails brushed against him.

"yk what you doin" he said and you shrugged "you put my hand there sooo" you replied , taking your hand out of his pants "hm, smell" you said, putting your fingers in his face.

"mmcht, my dick don't stink" he said while mugging you "so smell it" you said and he grabbed you by your neck hella aggressive as your ass was pressed against the sink while he pushed your head back, making you look at yourself in the mirror as you laughed.

A/N: why dey all trynna fuck?🤨🤨 CREDS TO ddotistoofine FOR DIS CHAPTER IDEA N LAST CHAP

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
298K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
36.2K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
226K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad