Arrange marriage ✔️

_AestheticWriter22_ által

MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story Több

Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Epilogue

4

11.3K 435 81
_AestheticWriter22_ által

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Target: 70+ comments

.....................

5 Days Later

Murthy's garden was all decked up in a beautiful way for the engagement of the only daughter of murthy's. Nandini was in her room getting ready with navya while abhimanyu was with Raman and Kaira completing the work, their parents decided to arrive later.

Nandini was wearing her blouse along with her shorts while the makeup artist did her makeup and made her hair.

"Nandini where is your Dupatta?"

Nandini looked at navya from the mirror telling her.

"In mom's wardrobe."

Nodding her head navya walked out with the artist gave the final touch to nandini who smiled in return.

"The guests started to arrive."

Navya informed nandini who turned her face towards the digital wall clock which was showing 6 in the evening. She stood up and the makeup artist asked nandini.

"Do tou want me to set your dupatta now or after wearing the lehnga?"

Nandini looked at navya and then spoke.

"After!"

And then the makeup artist nodded and nandini wore the lehnga taking off her shorts. The dupatta was set and Nandini was made to wear her jewellery. As she stood in front navya she whistled.

"You are looking stunning."

Nandini looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing full printed lehnga, the blouse had a long V-neck till the end of her breast and it was tied with a single string on the back, the dupatta was in pink color with golder border and was set on her one shoulder covering one side of her chest. Her neck piece, earrings and the mang tikka was shinning beautiful giving a compliment to her dress.

....................

Manik with his family and froends settled down on the stage which was set up in the garden while the guests took the seats, he was wearing a green coloured, self printed, button down sherwani with white trousers.

manik's parents sat on his one side while his friends on the other side. Raman and Kaira were there with them talking to all when abhimanyu came there and spoke.

"Should i call nandini? Its al most time."

Kaira looked at his husbabd who was him a node and abhimanyu went away from there, soon enough manik and everyone's eyes turned to the entrance as nandini walked on the asile with a soft smile on her lips, she had fisted her lehnga in her fists as she walked with her two best friends beside her.

Manik pulled out his hand for nandini as she was about to take the stairs and nandini smiled at it before putting her hand in his, the duo stood beside each other as the photographer asked them for a few pictures.

"You look breathtaking."

Saying so he moved her hand from her waist this the side of her breast, as he was holding nandini from the side which was covered with her dupatta no one could see anything.

"Manik stop it."

Nandini mumbled in between smiling at the photographer, manik chuckled a little before moving his hand back to her waist. Soon enough they sat side by side and the rings were brought. And minutes later nandini and manik were announced Fiancé.

Post engagement ceremony manan were sitting beside each other on the stage when manik bend a bit towards nandini saying...

"On the terace in 5 mins."

And he walked off from the stage, Nandini kept looking at him before thinking of an excuse and finally she got one and she called her mother.

"Mama i think my pin is open, can i go to my room to check it?"

"Should i ask navya to help you?"

Nandini declined it saying she will do it and fisting her lehnga nandini walked inside before taking the stairs she reached the terace.

"Manik."

She called out slowly and felt a pair of arms around her body and next her hair moved to a side and a trail of kisses started. Nandini closed her eyes in pleasure tilting her neck giving manik more space.

"Oh manik."

She moaned as she gave her a bite on her back shoulder before he opened the string of the blouse, nandini gasped holding her blouse at her place and called out manik's name.

"Manik."

"Shh, its okay."

He then turned nandini to face him and sucking her ear lobe spoke.

"You are going to be in heaven baby."

Nandini knew if he is saying then we will do it for sure. Manik kissed her once before wispering.

"Keep your moans low."

Nandini wanted to know what was going in his mind while manik just smirked and moved down to the valley of her breasts, uncovering her one breast he sucked her nipple and nandini just raised her hand to the wall scratching it. He then gave a bite over it making her hiss.

"Oww."

Manik just kept sucking it making the bite maroon in color. He then sat on his knees and looked at nandini who got to know about this actions and instead of making her scared it was getting her all excited.

"Everyone is waiting."

Nandini spoke as manik gathered her lehnga till her thighs

"Then we have to be fast."

The smirk on his lips made her forget everything and she looked down to find manik pushing down her panty and nandini stepped out of it before he blew over her crotch.

"Fuck!"

She moaned and held manik's hair who in a blink attached his lips with her core and that intensity made nandini bite her own hand to stop the moans.

"Oh Freaking Hell Manik,"

Nandini moaned as manik sucked her there after giving a small bite. Manik moved back and blew over ger core once again before latching her core, fucking her. All nandini did was to moan and pull his hair.

"Oh yes, it feel so good, oh manik."

Manik while fucking her held her one leg and placed it on her shoulder. Nandini was not able to stand on her one leg as the pleadure was too much so she held the pipe beside her. While manik pulled her other leg on his other shoulder making her sit on his freaking mouth.

"Yes manik, more, ummm."

She bite her lips when manik pulled back from her core and looked up at nandini, she too immediately looked at him and pushed his fave again to her core as she needed a release.

"Dare you leave me on fucking edge manik."

Manik smirked and immediately started his work again whole moving his one hand to her uncovered breast squeezing it. Nandini's moans got higher as she was about to explode.

"Fuck yes manik, yea baby, oh i love it, yes, yes, fuck."

And she released and manik drank her all. Her body felt tired, manik gave her a kiss over her crotch and pushed her legs down holding her from the waist, her lehnge fell down from her stomach.

Nandini breathed heavily before she opened her eyes and looked at manik who was smirking at her with his lips glistening with her juices. She smiled at manik who covered her breast and then pulling her closer tied the string.

"I loved my meal."

He wispered in her ear before picking up her panty and pushed it in his sherwani pocket.

"I need to wear that!"

Nandini exclamed and manik just kissed her with his same wet lips, pulling back he spoke.

"You have to attend the remaing function like this baby."

And he opened the door of the terace, nandini looked at him with shocked face but then followed him.

"Where were you two?"

Neyonika asked the duo as they sat on the stage yet again.

"Aunty i went to my room and while coming back saw manik on phone so stopped for him."

Nandini spoke immediately before manik could say anything else apart the lie she told her mother, Neyonika have them unsatisfied look but then walked down. Manik looked at nandini with jis eyebrow raised asking her anout what she told Neyonika, she leaned to manik and wispered to him.

"What should i say? That aunty your son wanted to eat me out so he called ne to the terrace and tongue fucked me and later he had to take care od his own self so he took his own time in the bathroom taking care of his little friend?"

Manik chuckled and wispered back.

"On the side line, those words sound hot from your mouth, but not more than your moans, damn they feel like music to my ears."

And hit his bicep makong manik laugh and nandini got her cheeks all blushing.

....................

The chapters are getting long!
Don't know how!
But yes!
Complete the target get the next chapter!
Yes i am being greedy by raising the target.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

974K 51.6K 47
It's a manan story where two strangers eventually fall in love and get married after lot of twists and turns in their lives
240K 13.1K 22
This is short story. Based on our favourite couple Manan . In these story there are many twists and turns.
48.4K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
9.1K 830 21
this story of our favourite character manan. Two children who are neighbour and fell in love with each other truly later.