|โœค| SoulJam's of Friendship |...

Door Yarahmiyelamiths

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก... Meer

แ‘•แ•ผแ—ฉแ–‡แ—ฉTแ—ดแ–‡ Iแ‘Žแ–ดO
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.1เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.2เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.3เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.4เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
A/N
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.5เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’Chapter 1.6เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
เผบแƒฆเผ’Special Chapterเผ’แƒฆเผป
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.1โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.2โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.3โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.4โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.5โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขChapter 2.6โ€ขโ™ฌโ€ขโ™ซโ€ข.
เผบแƒฆเผ’Special Chapterเผ’แƒฆเผป
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.1โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.2โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.3โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.4โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.5โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€Chapter 3.6โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.1หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.2หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.3หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.4หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšChapter 4.5หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พChapter 5โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€งอ™
เผบโœฆโœฎโœฆเผปChapter 6เผบโœฆโœฎโœฆเผป
เผป๊ซžSpecial Chapter๊ซžเผบ
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟChapter 7โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„Chapter 8โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€
A/N
Chapter Behind the scenes
๊จ„๏ธŽ Special. Chapter (Requested) ๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ™ก*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกChaoter 9๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก*โ™ก
A letter...
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›Chapter 10โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ
โ™ก Special Chapter. (Request) โ™ก
โ™ก*โ™ก:๏ฝก.๏ฝกChapter 11๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โ™ก*โ™ก
Announcement
โŠฑโ—Žห™๐“†ฉChapter 12๐“†ชหšโ—ŽโŠฐ
โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. 1โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ
โ˜†เฟเผตเฝฝเผ†เผ’ Character info เผ’เผ†เฟเผตเฝฝโ˜†
Discontinued

โ—ฆโ€ขโ—โ—‰โœฟ Chapter 13.2โœฟโ—‰โ—โ€ขโ—ฆ

64 0 0
Door Yarahmiyelamiths

ꕥSoul-jam Nappersꕥ

In the morning, they made it to the creme republic, the past ancients and past bodyguards were amaze, but they saw 9 people waiting in the port.

"Aren't those the elder's, the one you talked about clotted. " past chip said.

"Yes, crunchy chip. " past clotted said, as the airship lands and drops a wood plank to get down, they get down from it.

"Welcome back early, clotted. " past oyster said.

"Yes, indeed, you convince them really well son. " past custard said, the past elders looked behind clotted and the bodyguards.

"Oh, why you all still here, you all should get to work. " past canele said, then past gingerbrave went forward.

"They been trusted by the ancients to guard, because they told about you and telling them that clotted is not lying. " past gingerbrave said in a lie and nervous tone.

"Yes, to protect the soul jams. " past chip being nervous as well.

'This two... They will know for sure. ' past wildberry mind in oblivious way.

"I see... Well done on helping clotted. " past custard said, everyone sighs in relief.

"Yes. " past mille-feuille said, as princess notice the soul jam of lights glows unnormally it does on its normal glow.

"Will you elders, excuse us five people,
Our friend here is not feeling well. " princess grabbing yarah's shoulders.

"Wait wha- " yarah looked at princes, "I'm not! - " she got cut off by princess pushing her away, following by custard, Mila, cheese and dark choco.

"Be back, we'll wait for you, but if we go somewhere, we will send someone to come get you. " past sable said. The next gen went to an Alley to talk in private.

"Ok, what's wrong princess, why did you say that I'm not feeling well. " yarah said in an angry, but calm tone.

"Well... " princess pointed her yarah's soul jam glowing weirdly.

"O-oh, so you n-n-notice. " yarah said, as she grabs her soul jam from her witch hat.

"That doesn't seem to glow normally. " dark choco said.

"This glow only means one thing. " Mila said, everyone looked at her in a confuse face, "an old memory had been recovered and a strong magic within must unlock, for its new form. " she said.

"Wait... I did had a dream about something. " yarah rubbing her head, everyone looked at her.

"What kind? " cheese asked.

"Well, I woked up in a light cage, but it was the same magic from clotted, then I saw my father, he said something and putted something inside clotted's dough. " yarah said, "i'm not sure, if it was a dream or not, because me and my father baked clotted cream together. " she said, then someone came.

"There you kids are. " they looked at the cookie and it was past Holly Berry.

"Grandma? Why you here? " princess asked.

"They sent me here to tell that, we are going to the divine sanctum. " past Holly Berry said, "but before we went there, they asked me to go find you, but I don't know where it is. " she scratch her head.

"Don't worry, I know where it is. " yarah said, they all went to where the divine sanctum is, as they made it, they went inside and saw everyone.

"Ah, but where are my manners? " the cookie said, "allow me to formally introduce myself. " "I am archbishop cream cookie, a faithful disciple to the divines. " he said, then saw Holly Berry with the next gens.

"Seems our trusty friends are here. " past mille-feuille said, as they heard a knock on the door.

"What was that?! " both chips said it together, financier went to the door and opens it.

"HEEEEELP!! " The republic citizen hugged financier, "Monsters are attacking the city! " they said in panic.

"Our republic is under attack! All cookies are in danger! " the running republic citizen said.

"What! Monsters?! " past clotted in a terror shock, as the next gens was shock as well.

"This cannot be...! " past archbishop in disbelief, "the celestial light protects the very foundation of our home! " "how can such foul evil set foot in our blessed city. " he said, past dark cacao was about to say something, but yarah stops him, as the next gens, past pure vanilla, past Holly Berry and the future and past bodyguards went to them.

"Guys, this isn't right, the only way to get here in the republic is the use of magic transportation, ride an airship or boats, or a witch magic. " princess said, the past ancients were in disbelief.

"What do you mean princess? " past Holly Berry asked.

"The republic is surrounded by water. " chip said in annoyed tone.

"Wait, what kind of monsters are attacking this republic. " past wildberry asked, then everyone thinks.

"Guys... " everyone looked at yarah, "we have to help this people, we have to reveal our true self's. " she said, everyone nods in her agreement. The next gens transformed and the past ancients reveal themselves, so did the future bodyguards. Making past mille-feuille and past archbishop gasp in surprise.

"What in celestial lights. " past archbishop in shock, the light disappeared, as yarah trying to find something.

"Yarah, is something wrong? " custard asked.

"My wand... It's gone... " yarah whines, dark choco pats her back.

"Are those... " past mille-feuille looking at the next gens soul jams.

"Yes, but let's talk about it later. " Mila said.

"Don't worry, we'll help you and the republic. " past pure vanilla said in trust.

"Elder mille-feuille cookie, archbishop cream cookie. " the two looked at past clotted, "pardon my urgency, but may I ask that you watch over our cargo until we return? " he asked, "we must assess the situation at once! " he said.

"Of course. " past Mille-feuille said, "I truly hope it is not too dangerous out there...! " she said in a worried tone.

"Me, Holly Berry and dark cacao will stay here, to protect our soul jams. " past pure vanilla said, as the two ancients went beside him.

"Kids, be safe. " past Holly Berry said, the next gen nods.

"Let's head outside and take a look! " past gingerbrave said, everyone except past archbishop, past mille-feuille and the past ancients went outside.

"Wait that sound... " dark choco heared thuds, everyone looked and saw...

"A BROWN SUGAR GOLEM?! " Mila and two gingerbrave's said it together in shock, they went down, they saw many destruction and cookie's running.

"A golem just appeared in the middle of the city?! " clotted in terror, "this had never happened before! " he said.

"Consul! " financier went to his said, ready for battle, " I highly advise you to behind me, sir! " she said.

"What on earthbread is going here?! " chip being angry.

"I thought you said this place was safe! "  past chip looked at clotted in angerness.

'Chip did you really forgot about this... ' the three bodyguards in dumbfounded look.

"It is! " they all looked at yarah, "the golems must have some help by someone. " she said.

"What do you mean? " past gingerbrave asked.

"Oh! " they all looked at custard now, "you mean that, the only transportation here is through ships and airships. " he said.

"Yes! And think about it! " yarah said, everyone looked at yarah, "the golems are very heavy, making the ship sink and the airship go down, making a crash. "

"She's right. " the next gen said.

"Then, how did the golems get here? " past wildberry asked.

"They must have shrink by magic or potion to get here. " yarah said.

"Guys, shouldn't we... " Mila looking at the republic citizen's running, as they heard someone.

"Please! Somebody?! ANYBODY!? HELP! " republic citizen shouting.

"Oh...

" let's talk about it later. " p. Gingerbrave said, "right now, these cookies need our help! " everyone got their weapons ready.

"We have to stop these golems! " two gingerbrave's said.

"You guys attack the golems, while me, financier, gingerbrave and custard will get these cookies safe. " yarah said, as custard, financier, gingerbrave and her run to the citizens to help, while the others fight the golems.

"Hey rock head!! " cheese calling the golem and it looked at her, "eat sprinkles!! " she grabbed out her sprinkle jar and grabs some sprinkles, "SPRINKLES OF HOPE!! " she threw the sprinkles at the golem, the sprinkles explode, as the golem growls.

"What in... " the past four bodyguards and past clotted in terror.

"Nice one cheese! " chip said, as fake choco came.

"There's more of them in front and cookies! Getting trapped. " dark choco said, as they keep going.

"VINES OF FREE WILL! " Mila summoning her vines to tied the golems up, "guys do it now! "

"LIGHT PROTECT ME!! "

"THE LIGHT GUIDES MY HAND! "

"HEARKEN TO ME! "

Past Madeline, past financier and past clotted attacked three golems.

"HERE I COME! "

"ESCAPE THIS! "

Past gingerbrave and past espresso attacked the two golems.

"PASSION SHIELD! " princess blocks the golem's attack, "go! " she shouted at the republic citizen child and mother.

"Thank you. " the republic mother said, the two went to safety.

"This way! " yarah leads the citizen to safety, but a golem came, she gasp.

"DARK SLASH!! " Dark choco slashed the golem in half.

"Thanks, dark choco. " Yarah went to citizens and custard.

"King's truth of heal. " custard healing the hurt citizens, then financier and gingerbrave came with more citizens.

-Few Golems Later-

"PHEW! Thank you so much! " republic citizen said.

"No problem. " yarah said.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything like that! " republic citizen said, as the four bodyguarda thinks.

"The golems... " financier said.

"What about them? " past clotted looked at the four bodyguards, the four bodyguards gasp.

"The soul jams! " the four said in shock, they run back to the divine sanctum, as everyone followed.

"What about the soul jam? " past chip asked.

"Yeah? " cheese in confuse.

"Those golems are just a distraction for us to get away from the soul jams, someone's going to take them! " chip said, making everyone gasp, as they get there. They went in to see the past ancients and past archbishop unconscious, as past mille-feuille struggling to get up.

"KING! " The two chips went to past dark cacao with dark choco, custard and two gingerbrave's went to past pure vanilla, princess and two wildberry's went to past Holly Berry.

"Queen! " two wildberry's hold past Holly berry, princess checks her grandma to see if she is alive.

"She's still breathing. " she said. Past clotted, yarah and two financiers went to past mille-feuille.

"Miss mille-feuille, are you alright? What happened here? " yarah asked, as she kneeled down.

"We... We were attacked...! " mille-feuille said, as yarah healed her.

"Who'd dare?! " clotted clutches his hand to a fist.

"Over... There...! " mille-feuille pointed at the white mask cookies, everyone gasp.

"They're back. " the white masked cookie said, "quicker than I expected. " they said.

"We have what we need, let's go! " white mask cookie said, they went out through the glass window.

"Who're they?! " past chip said, "they're making a run for it! "

"The soul jam! " past clotted looking for the reliquary, "is the soul jam safe?! " he shouted, as past financier found it.

"The reliquary is damaged... And... SIR! " past financier looked at clotted in shock, "The soul jams are missing! " she said.

"WHAT?? " past chip shouted.

"The soul jam... Gone! " past wildberry said.

"Those masked cookies must have taken it! " clotted said, as they heard a groaned.

"We must get those soul jams back... " past dark cacao said as he stands up, so does past pure vanilla and past Holly Berry standing up as well.

"But your still injured. " yarah said.

"Don't worry, thanks you custards healing powers, we got our energy back. " past pure vanilla said.

"How are we gonna find those masked cookies... " past financier asked.

"Cheese find those mask cookies. " yarah ordered her.

"Aye aye! " cheese flew out to find them.

"Princess, custard, Mila and dark choco you'll find them and retrieve the soul jams. " yarah said, she looked at the past ancients.

"We'll go. " pure vanilla said.

"Alright." Yarah went to heal past archbishop. Everyone except mille-feuille and yarah went out to find the soul jams, as cheese came.

"Guys! " cheese lands.

"Cheese, have you found them! " princess asked.

"The passion is on the shops and bars area, truth is going towards rhe fountain, and resolution is at the side of the city town " cheese said.

"Alright, let's split. " custard said, the vanilla k team with Mila went forward, the Berry k team went to the shops and bars area, and the dark cacao k team went on the side area. Cheese flew up, she grabs out a balloon and blew it, she makes it to a binocular to see what those masked cookies, she saw resolution went took a de-tour.

"What the... " cheese blinks, as she looked at the truth, they were at the roof tops, "oh no... " she looked at passion and they we're blending in, "OH NO!! " Cheese said in panic, she went to princess, "princess! "

"Is something wrong? Cheese " princess asked her.

"The masked cookies had blend in. " cheese said, everyone gasp.

"We have to keep an eye out. " wildberry said.

"Thanks cheese. " princess said, cheese flew to custard.

"Custard! " custard looked up to see cheese.

"Cheese! The masked cookies went on top of the roofs! " custard said in panic.

"Keep running straight and think of a plan! " cheese said, as she went to dark choco.

"Cheese! " dark choco looking at cheese, "do you know where they went. " he asked.

"Yup! Follow me! " cheese flew to where resolution is at, dark cacao k team followed her.

-Meanwhile to custard-

Mila notice a black cookie in the roof tops.

"Wait is that-" Mila looked at custard.

"Black raisin... Yeah. " custard said.

"We need a plan! " past clotted said, "if those masked cookies jump to another roof if we attack, we'll lose them. " he said, then custard stops, as well as Mila.

"You guys keep going!! " custard said, Mila looked at him.

"Custard, why did you stop. " Mila asked.

"I have a plan. " custard said, "if any animals in this republic!! Please come and help me!! " he shouted, then they heard something.

"What the... " Mila looked behind, as well as custard looked behind. They saw whip cream and cotton sheep herds.

"Mila, you go to the side of where the roof of the mask cookies are on and block there side. " custard said, Mila nods, they went to one sheep's to ride, "whip cream sheep's your with Mila, cotton sheep's with me! " the sheep's understand, they went to there sides to block.

"They're still after us. " mask cookie said.

"And someone's behind! " mask cookie 2 said.

"Let's jump! " truth mask cookie said, clotted and pure vanilla gasp.

"Oh no! " two gingerbraves shouted in terror.

"VINES OF FREEDOM!! " Everyone heard a voice, the vines blocked the side of the mask cookies, they gasp.

"That's mila's vines! " gingerbrave said, the masked cookies gets angry.

"This side is block! " the masked cookies jump to the other roof, then the mask cookie 3 jumps but they got bounce back.

"What in earthbread! " mask cookie 3 hissed, they looked and saw custard with cotton sheep's.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!! " Custard shouted, as they turned, but there was financier.

"Going somewhere~ " financier said, the mask cookie runned the other way, she went after them. The mask cookies made it to the fountain and hops down, clotted and the others came, as custard, Mila and the sheep's blocks the way out's, the two cookies from the roof jumps down, as they ready there weapons, so as well pure vanilla and everyone else.

"Your surrounded! " past black raisin and two financier said.

"Give the soul jam back! " past clotted said it angrily.

"Never! " truth mask cookie said, "if you want it, you have to go through this! " they created a shield from the use of the soul jam of truth, clotted shoots them, but it blocks.

"They have a shield! " past financier said.

"Keep fighting them, the shields will break! " past pure vanilla said, two financiers slashed he shield, followed by past clotted shooting, past black raisin attacking, Mila using her vines to attack. The shields begin to crack.

"HERE I COME! " Two gingerbrave dashes towards the masked cookies.

"Now! " custard looked at the sheep's, as a cotton sheep went running towards at the mask cookies from behind, the gingerbraves broke the shield, as the cotton sheep bumps the staff down to release the soul jam, it did, mila's vines grabs the soul jam by a vines and gives it to pure vanilla.

"No! " mask cookies shout, as pure vanilla grabs it and puts it on.

"It's over. " custard said.

"Oh really~" mask cookie got out a small ball and drops it.

"Council! " past financier went to clotted, as a giant smoke appeared, everyone coughs. The smoke disappeared saw no mask cookies.

"Where did they go! " past gingerbrave said, everyone looked around.

"They're gone... " Mila and financier said.

"We should help our friends with theirs. " past pure vanilla said, custard and Mila hops on the sheep's, so as well everyone, but except past clotted and past financier.

"Are those... " past clotted being scared.

"Vanilla-sugar, yeah. " custard said, making the two gulps, they hops on the sheep's, "don't worry, she still doesn't know about it. " he said, "well then... SHEEP'S TO PRINCESS! " He shouted, the sheep's runs to where princes is. The sheep's came to block the mask cookies way.

"Where do you think your going. " Mila said, they turned and saw princess and the others.

"And where do you think your going... " princess tied the mask cookies up by the use of the crystals, as she grabs the shield and took the soul j out, she gave it to past Holly berry.

"Thank you princess. " Holly berry puts her soul jam in her shield.

"Good thing, they won't go anywhere. " past financier said, as the mask cookies grabs out a smoke bomb by the use of their mouths and throws it at them.

"Not again!! " past gingerbrave said, as the smoke clears, they saw nothing but crystals.

"They're gone again. " past black raisin said in stress.

"Come on! Dark cacao may need our help. " past pure vanilla said, the berry K team hops on the sheep's, but then they heard a loud boom.

"What in-" clotted in concern, they saw rainbow clouds.

"That boom... " Mila said, custard and princess looked at each other.

"It's cheese sprinkle bombs. " the two said in dumbfound.

"Sheep's to that rainbow cloud! " pure vanilla said, the sheep's runs toward it.

-Meanwhile-

(For all of my readers, warning there will be a slight blood and I don't know what I am typing, but something bad, yeah. From author. G)

"Stop hitting everything, you mask cookies!! " two chips said in annoyed and anger, then cheese gasp.

"Oh no! " cheese said, dark choco notice it too.

"They're almost at the airship! " dark choco said, as vines stops the mask cookies way.

"What in-! " they stop, team vanilla K and berry k cornened them.

"We have you surrounded! " clotted said, as the dark cacao K team went to them, everyone went closer and closer to them.

"Well, if we can't escape, we'll have to use this! " the resolution mask cookie use the sword and puts it on the ground to make an earthquake, everyone screamed and some falls.

"Consul! You alright! " past financier went to clotted and help him up, as the resolution mask cookie went charging towards custard he gasp.

"Custard! " the three girls shouted, as dark choco went to custard and blocks the attack with his sword.

"Dark choco! " custard said in relief.

"So you're dark choco... " resolution mask cookie said, as custard went to everyone, "I heard that you fought your own father, because you have this so called 'cursed sword' that you have. " they said, making dark choco mad and slashed them, but the resolution mask cookie backs up.

"Don't talk about my past!! " dark choco shouted at them, making his soul jam glows unnormally.

'What in. ' custard, princess, Mila and cheese mind in shock.

"It's not the cursed swords fault, on killing your father, it was your own selfish need. " resolution mask cookie said, making dark choco freeze in place, they charged at him and slashed his chest.

"Ack-! " dark choco coughs out blood jam.

"Dark choco! "

"Prince! "

"Son! "

He fell back, making the resolution mask cookie looked at everyone, dark cacao cluntching on his sword.

"How dare you kill my son! " dark cacao charged at them, but resolution mask cookies blocks and pushed him back.

"Agh!! " dark cacao fell hard on the ground, making his head bleeds.

"King! "

"Dark cacao! "

Everyone went to dark cacao, as the masked cookies went to their leader, the resolution mask cookie pointed their sword at the next generation, two future and past bodyguards, past ancients, and past clotted.

"You children, give your soul jams to us, you have complete of them or you wanna end up like him. " resolution mask cookie said, the four gen hadle up.

"What do we do! " cheese said in panic.

"If we gave them our soul jams, it will get worse. " princess said, custard getting nervous.

"We don't have other choice do we. " Mila looked at custard, he sighs.

-in dark choco's concious-

(Sneak peek of the prologue or prequel of the new book, coming soon.)

"Where am I... " he looked around, then heard something, "what was that... " he turned around and saw him and his father. "No! Not again! " he hold his head, as he turned the other way and saw himself pointing his sword at custard and his friends, "stop-" dark choco begins to shake in fear and breathing a lot. More and more bad memories appearing around, "stop-" he begin to tear up, "stop-" he covered his ears, "STOP!! " he shouted, as he closed his eyes.

"Dark choco. " he heard a voice, he opened his eyes and saw a cookie in the same appearance of dark cacao.

"Dad... " dark choco wipes his tears.

"Nope... " the cookie shook his head, making dark choco thinks.

'He has the same hair and same outfit as my dad, but... ' he looked at the cookie, then saw his soul jam, 'wait, my father told me about that his soul jam isn't originally belong to him, it belongs to-' he gasp in shock, "GRANDPA! " He said in surprise.

"Seems you figure it out. " the cookie said. This is dark cocoa, the original holder of the resolution soul jam, father of dark cacao and grandfather of dark choco.

(Credits to メジェイア from Twitter)

"I see your problem here, dark choco. " dark cocoa looking at the memories.

"They're my bad memories from the past. " dark choco rubbed his arm, "I hurted so many people, I don't think... I'll ever be the holder of my own soul jam. " he hugged himself, "my father and friends still hate me from the inside in the past. "

"Are you sure...? "

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Author. G:hello everyone, readers and cookies-

F!Dark cacao: AUTHOR!! *Just burged in*

Author. G:Yessss~ ack! *f.dark cacao grabbed her neck, she choked*

F!Dark cacao:WHY DID YOU MAKE MY SON DIE!!

F!Pure vanilla: Dark cacao, please let go of author.

Dark choco:dad i'm fine...

Gwin: in the end, the cast had a problem, dark cacao killing gwauthor, pure vanilla and the kids trying to stop dark cacao on killing her, and that's it, sorry about that and good ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.3K 1K 28
..... I'm gay for seungmin
3.5K 91 4
Jack has been acting odd every time Carly try's to talk to him. Thinking that maybe she did something to anger him she goes to Jack's two best friend...
15.1K 553 24
I sit in my room hugging my legs and crying...sans still doesn't forgive me for the genocide route. But I swear I wasn't myself! It's like I was poss...
1.2M 56.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...