Heatstroke (Jack Frost, Rise...

By FlorindaBrydon

"You know I have never been good with heat. Why me!" Jack Frost has been a Guardian for two years now and li... More

Authors note please read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Beginnings the Sequel for Heatstroke

Chapter 34

302 17 9
By FlorindaBrydon

(Romanna's POV)

|

|

|

|

|

Heaps of people had arrived and were being greeted politely by North's yetis.
I think this party is going to be massive.

I was peacefully chatting with Jack and Cupid as they introduced me to Hallow the Halloween spirit and her girlfriend April the April Fools Day spirit. They were both really friendly and April ironically had a really great sence of humor.

A sudden yell from behind caused me to quickly whip around to see what the cause was.

'Holy mother of music! Is that Romanna Soleroot!!!!' A girl practically screamed as she quickly sprinted towards me.

'Finally, the last guest is now here, we can get started. Phil, bring me the new and improved Guardian Book.' North asked expertly while smiling at me, but my attention was quickly drawn away from him and stuck to the girl who yelled my name.

As she drew closer I noticed she wasn't actually walking, she had wheels on the bottoms of her black joggers and was skating across the floor. Skidding to a halt a meter away from me the wheels retracted back into the soles of the shoes.

'Sorry, do I know you?' I asked politely to the lady who was gawking at me. She looked to be in her early 20s but her short hight and small body frame made her look a lot like a child. She was roughly to my shoulder in hight. (And I'm over 5 and a half feet tall...)

'Oh my god!!!! I can't believe I am actually talking to you!!!!! Eeeeeeee!!!!!' She exclaimed excitedly while jumping up and down on the spot.

Ok.... My first fangirl? Well this is new, how does she even know about me?

'Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to lose my cool.' The woman said while regaining her composure and adjusting her black hair under the cap that was on her head.

The cap was black with a large rainbow coloured treble clef in the center, and it was twisted to the side of her head in a hipster type fashion.

Now looking at her she did seem incredibly punk or hipster or at least was about to have a colourful hip hop dance off.

She had long over the knee high tights on both of her legs, but they didn't match. The right one had stylish rainbow stars with black music notes and the left one had rainbow zigzags with black music notes.

Just above the tights was the most tiniest pleated rainbow and black mini skirt I have ever seen! Luckily she had sports shorts under it.

Talking about tiny clothes, she was also wearing a black crop top with a rainbow treble clef on the left side where her heart is. The shirt showed off almost all of her flat stomach and also showed off how incredibly fit she was. She had a lot of muscle, to the point where she almost had abs.

Whatever it is she does as a guardian, it must be very sporty and active.

Over the top of her tank top was a black hooded jacket that was casually left unzipped and open. The right sleeve had been ripped off at the shoulder revealing a tattoo and I know you can guess what the tattoo looked like, a rainbow treble clef.

To finish the whole look off, she had fingerless black leather gloves on her hands which stopped at her wrists. They had small words written into the insides of the wrists but I was too far away to make out what it said.

She had bright pink eyes which seemed to change completely different colours depending on her emotions. Her right eye was being slightly covered by her short spiky and rainbow coloured side fringe.

Also about an inch of the tips of her short black hair were bright rainbow coloured too. It matched her fringe and the rest of the rainbow madness she was wearing.

Her entire outfit was a mixture of bright blue, green, purple, yellow, red, pink and orange colours plus black. The black really made the colours pop and seem brighter.

Around her neck were large headphones that looked like they would be used by a DJ. She managed to pull this punk/hipster/dancer/DJ look off awesomely.

'Hi, I'm DJ Alex, the guardian of Music, Colour, Creatively, Imagination, Love and Soul! It's my job to bring music into the world, and with my music I also bring colour and with colour you get creativity and imagination, oh and with all of that you get happiness!!!

Music is magic and with it I can lift sad people's hearts, give people hope, strength and bravery, make people laugh or make them cry. I can make people fall in love and make them dance the night away or just as equally break them. I even help people's lost souls find their paths. With music you can excape all the chaos of the real world and be eternally happy.

I work with Cupid and usually use my music to help make people fall in love. I love seeing a couple have their first kiss with a special song playing in the background. But I also can cheer people up if they are having a bad day by putting a random song in their head... sometimes it can accidentally get stuck.... Oh well, it's all fun and games!' Alex laughed while slightly getting lost in her thoughts.

'Alexandria.' Cupid said while poking her in the arm.

'Oh haha, soz! I'm just so excited to meet you Romanna! You are like my idol!' She screamed obviously very excited.

'Idol.... huh? I don't undastand?' I asked while looking over at Jack who's jaw was hanging open. I'm guessing Alex isn't the type of person who let's herself fangirl and act "uncool" in front of people.

'Romanna you are, please mind my language, but you are bloody amazing! Do you guys know how many instruments she has mastered?! You play the guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, violin, cello, double bass, piano, electric keyboard, trumpet, saxophone, clarinet and the drums! Oh my god! You also sing like a goddess and don't even get me started on how amazing your dancing is!' She exclaimed loudly while slightly hyperventilating.

Wow she was really, really excited.

'Umm....' I said slowly while noticing the over crowded room had at least 200 people or more in it, and they were all watching Alex have a fangirl fit. If she continues like this, she's going to have a nosebleed and pass out.

'I'm not as good as ya think I am. Ova half of those instruments I've only played once, so they don't count. There's only like six of those that I'm actually skilled with. I don't really see the difference between a piano and an electric keyboard, and once you've played one guitar, you've kinda played them all... Even then, I'm not that good.' I said while trying to sound as modest as possible.

'Ok fine, but you are still totally rad! I have never met anyone with your raw talent! Oh I would die if I could do a song with you! Please, please! Just one song and you can play the guitar! I've seen you play for years and years and have always wished you could see me so my dream of playing with you would come true!

You are the best thing that's ever happened to my career. Haha, I should explain what I mean by that.

Well, I have this awesome ability to read other people's emotions, deepest desires, greatest frears, biggest dreams and more, but it only works when they sing. It helps me determine what exactly I need to do to help them.

When I found you when you were six, I couldn't believe someone so young would be feeling how you did. After you hummed a little nursery rhyme I was able to read you with my powers and knew exactly what you needed to ease your anxiety. I lifted your heart and guided your soul back onto it's path. That's what kick started you on your future music stills.' Alex explained grabbing my hand and smiling up at me.

'It was you...' I said while smiling back.

'I watched this awesome anime once and one of the characters had this amazing music quote. It was exactly what I was looking for and I use it all the time. I put this phrase or quote into your head and you did everything else yourself.' She added.

'Music Makes The Pain Fade.' We said in unison. Our smiles grew wider as we both laughed.

'Well it's a party, so of course I'm gonna get up on stage and sing, it's what I love! Plus, I owe you.' I stated while grinning devilishly at her. I was almost teasing her because she was still in a state of major fangirling.

'That's right! This is a party but there's no music! Alex, I believe the honor is yours!' Cupid said while gesturing towards the over excited lady.

'Oh yes! It is all mine!' She replied expertly while suddenly taking on a very sassy pose and attitude.

'No! There will be no partying yet. Romanna please step forward, it is time to take oath!

Listen up everyone, what we have here is a very, very special guardian. She is the official new incarnation Mother Nature and is the sixth Guardian of Childhood. You are all witnesses to her coronation.' North said while gesturing towards me.

The entire room gasped and a lot of people took a few steps away from me, including Alex and even Cupid. I guess they weren't expecting to meet Mother Nature and the prophesied sixth childhood guardian, especially when it has only been two years since Jack became the fifth childhood guardian. I also don't think they were expecting someone so young to be given such an important role.

I gulped and immediately grabbed a hold of my fringe. I've never seen so many people in my entire life! I live in a tiny town which is in the middle of nowhere, and now I'm suddenly the center of the universe.

'It's ok, I'm right here.' Jack's voice was hushed but it was enough to calm my nerves and give me confidence.

I walked across the empty path that was cleared by the people in the room, stopping when I reached North. Standing in line behind him was Bunny, Tooth, Sandy, Jack and Cupid.

Obviously North let Cupid stand with the Childhood Guardians because this was an extremely important moment and my own father should have the best seat in the room. I wish mum was here, but she's mortal and probably wouldn't be able to see over half of the people in this room.

North opened a large heavy book and flipped to the correct page and began to read out loud.

'It is the sixth guardian's responsibility to not only protect the children of Earth, but also protect all of the spirits, supernaturals and fellow guardians from evil.' North stopped and nodded at the Guardians behind him.

In unison North, Jack, Tooth and Bunny resisted the next part of the speech from memory. Sandy mouthed the words, even though no sound came from his throat.

'We are The Man In The Moon's Guardians and we alone watch over the children of Earth. We guide them safely from harm, keep happy their hearts, brave their souls, and rosy their cheeks.

We promise to guard with our lives their hopes and dreams, for they are all that we have, all that we are, and all that we will ever be.'

Once again North continued reading the next part to me alone.

'Will you defend the ones who can not fight, protect the ones who need protection, live for the ones who have fallen and die for the ones you cherish. Will you promise lead us and fulfill your destiny by destroying all evil that tries to harm the children, spirits, supernaturals and guardians that you protect.

If so, we will valiantly follow you into battle and give our lives to see your prophecy become a reality.

Will you, Romanna Soleroot live up to your tital of Mother Nature and lead this world into the new Golden Age?' North questioned while watching me carefully.

I quickly glanced at the people behind him and the people surrounding me.

They are all expecting me to save them, to lead them, to keep them all safe from harm. All of these immortal people and the entire Earth of mortal people, and the children, their lives will be put into my hands. I don't know if I'll be able to do it, but what I do know is I will die trying. I will not let them down.

'I will.' I reply with confident smile.

'Then in the name of the Man In The Moon I declare Romanna the spirit of Mother Nature and the protector of the Earth, an official Guardian of Childhood!' North finished with a loud cheer.

Elves with trumpets and Yeti with drums started playing a celebration song loudly.

The entire room suddenly broke into loud cheering, clapping and hollering. The smiles on each of their faces and the way they were all yelling and cheering my name was unforgettable and also a little overwhelming.

I immediately received hugs from the guardians and a kiss on the cheek from Jack, which everyone Ooooed and awwed at.

I could see Cupid wanted to hug me too but was purposely keeping his distance until North declared the rules have been changed.

'Hey, North?' I asked politely while looking up at the tall red man.

'Yes my dear?' He replied while smiling.

'Are you going to announce that you've changed the rules?' I asked while waving at Cupid who was kind of just standing in the middle of the room awkwardly, slightly uncomfortable with not having the chance to personally congratulate his daughter.

'Oh yes! How could I forget such an important part! People, silence! I have one last thing to announce!' North boomed excitedly while clapping his hands with enthusiasm.

The drums and trumpets all stopped playing and everyone turned their attention to North once again.

'As we all know the Guardian Rule Book had a few rules in it that were rather.... how do I put it, not fair. I personally have rewritten them and I believe it is for the better. Romanna has set these new rules into motion by taking oath to them.

Effective immediately the ban on relationships with other guardians, spirits, supernaturals and mortal humans has been lifted! You are now free to be married, have boyfriends, girlfriends and even offspring!

There are a few relationships that have broken the old rules and since they have been changed, I'm going to declare them now. No more hiding.

I want to congratulate Bunnymund and Toothiana on your relationship, Jack and Romanna, and Hallow and April. I wish you all the best and happiness.

Now last but not least, Cupid, you are free to hug your daughter.' North finished happily while pushing me foward into Cupid's arms.

The crowd was stunned for a moment, still trying to wrap their heads around the fact that Mother Nature and the sixth guardian was Cupid's daughter. But it didn't take long for them to all relise that the rules applied to all of them, and there was yet another loud cheer and applause.

Oh yeah, officially the best day ever!

A/N

Yay Romie's a proper guardian now!

I wonder if people can guess what anime DJ Alex got her quote from?

Who's ready for the biggest party EVER!!!!? Lots of crazy stuff is planned so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading and voting! I love you of you guys sooo much!

Sorry for any mistakes, I'll fix them when I find them.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.6K 20
You live a life of solitude and theft, but you can't complain it's the only life you know. One night, you're taken by five strangers who call themsel...
209K 5.9K 11
After 10 years, Pitch Black returns and there is just one thing on his mind. Jack Frost. He will stop at nothing to get the boy on his side. No matte...
39.5K 901 6
Autumn Charm is the Guardian of Happiness. She keeps children from all over the world filled with joy and happiness and she is the Spirit of Autumn...
2.2K 83 11
You have heard of the guardians which contains North (aka. Santa Claus), Sandy (aka. Sandman), Tooth (aka. Tooth Fairy), Bunny (aka. Easter Bunny), a...