Avengers x Reader mental Heal...

By Emma38715

Just a book with some mental health one shot about the avengers and the reader I won't do any romantic or sex... More

Social anxiety y/n x natasha
A/n (ik i am annoying)

A/N

47 1 0
By Emma38715

Hey so I'm doing a new story bc I can't write a whole long story right now so I'm just doing one shots. My request are open just write me on Wattpad, in the comments or on Snapchat: Thisone_person0. There would be more # but I already had too much and so it didn't work but I'm also trying to do some a bout bpsd pts ocd and autism and of course if any request also these. It would be nice if you could send me requests bc I have no idea what to write.

Have a good day/night

~Emma

18th/6/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 28.7K 43
â™®Idol au â™®"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...