Adopted By Nicki Manaj

By Qweenvae

This story is about a girl named Diamond who gets adopted. Nicki feels alone and wants company and someone to... More

1: Adopted by nicki manaj
Not a chapter
3: School
4: Raping in the studio
Not a chapter
Not a chapter
5: Nicki and her new boyfriend.
Readers thank u
6: Meek mill meets and moves in with diam
7: Meek mill meets and move in with diam pt2
8: Time for school
9:Lunch with chris and calvin
Remember this
Part 2
Aurthor
Aurthor
Troubled im so sorry !!!!!!!!!!!
Skipping school
Aurthor
I dont wont
School
Author
Pt2

2: My new home

1.5K 64 4
By Qweenvae

Nicki: Do u like it? I now I wanted a girl so I decorated girly. I just want to tell you that even though your not my birth child I still love u. If u want u can call me mom. So can you sing,rap,or dance👯?

Diamond:Yes I do like it mom it's great. Thank u. And also I love you too. And I can do all um them I can sing ,rap,and dance. I never really had friends so I just learned. You know what I would like to be in dance.

Nicki: oh really. Ya know Ciara has a studio I could sign u up and u could dance like a pro.

Diamond: u would do that for me ?

Nicki: of course. Come on we got to go to da mall and get u a iPhone 6 plus and a iPad.and some beats.

Diamond: OKAY!

Diamond:it took about ten minutes to get at the mall. Mom had said ur going to school tomorrow. And I was like ok. We got me some new clothes and shoes and my electronics.

Nicki:u like your things ? So after school tomorrow we're going to da studio and see what u got.

Diamond:OKAY

Diamond pov
So we went how I got out my pajamas put them on the bed, got in the shower for like 20 minutes got out, brushed my teeth put on my clothes and went to bed.

Sorry it was so short hope that you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.