My Lovely Husband

By Myhearttellsastory

Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

2.5K 97 2
By Myhearttellsastory

Hii everyone.
After long time yepp.
Hope you all are doing great..
But here's update.
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

Taehyung was in aww as he look at the place Jungkook brought him at. He turn around and look at the location looking so beautiful and lovely.

" It's ...it's so pretty here ... thank you so much Jungkook" Jungkook just stood there and walk to him before hugging him from back.

" Well yeah ..it's beautiful and all but you're mesmerizing...you know" he whispered making Taehyung giggle and shy too.

" You did this , don't you..?" Tae look back at him making Jungkook hums as they both walk towards the set up table. Jungkook like a gentleman pull a chair for Taehyung to sit and Taehyung said thank you.

" So what would you like to have mam...sone wine or something else or me ." Jungkook wink at him , Taehyung laugh and Jungkook pour themselves wine .

Both start talking about their day and how things are going in life when Taehyung noticed that Jungkook is look nervous. He put his hand on his that startled Jungkook but he put a smile on his face.

" What happened...?" Jungkook frown and shook his head as nothing.

But Taehyung doesn't believe him and stood up try to be bold and sat on Jungkook's lap taking him by surprise.

He wrap his arms around his neck and look into those eyes which to him hold galaxies into it .

" Why you're so handsome" he said that make Jungkook laugh ,he hold tae tightly and caress his back.

" Well because I have to atleast look decent in front of such a beautiful and gorgeous person sitting here with me..." He confess and now it's Taehyung turn to got red by blushing.

" Come on... take a bite .." Jungkook took some Taehyung's favourite pasta and ushered him to eat.

He took the bite and moan , " it's...shoo. .gwood .."; Jungkook peck his cheek and Taehyung look at him with pout on his lips.

" Yeah ...so good" they both giggle and enjoy their meal .

Now walking near the sea shore hands in hands . Taehyung look ahead and then at Jungkook only to feel his eyes on him .

" What are you thinking about?" He can't help but to ask . Jungkook got nervous for a bit but then make tae stand in front of him holding his waist .

" Will you say yes if I propose you .. right here right now" Taehyung got shock but more surprise to say something.

" You're joking right !" But Jungkook stood intact and kneel on his one knee making Taehyung gasps as he put his hand on his mouth to stop himself from screaming.

"Kim Taehyung since the I've met you, I couldn't help but to dream about you being with me in near future. No one has left an impact on my heart like you did... and now here I'm kneeling in front of you ...with my heart at your mercy ... Will you make my the happiest man on the planet and say yes to be mine....?" Tears are flowing from both of their eyes as Taehyung chuckle and sat down in front of him.

Caressing his face he nods his head and Jungkook laugh loudly.

" Say something....are you willing to change your surname with mine ... Be Jeon Taehyung..." Jungkook whisper holding him.

" Yes...yes I will be ... I'll be Jeon...Jeon Taehyung...." Jungkook wipes his tears and hold Taehyung's hand and put the ring on his ring finger.

" I love you...."

" I love you....so much Jungkook..."

Taehyung look at him and pull him closer only to link their lips. Jungkook hold him as if he is the most precious person of the world.

They both back away and giggle looking at each other. Taehyung wrap his arm around his neck and peck his nose .

" You have no idea how happy I'm today...you make me happy Koo...I'm the luckiest person to find someone like you as their future life partner...." Jungkook hums and hug him close.

They both enjoyed the rest of the day , walking by the sea shore hands in hands talking about random things. Because to them what matters is their togetherness nothing else.

Fews days later..

Everyone is busy in Kim household as the Jeons are coming to final the date for the engagement of Jungkook and Taehyung. Both the families were very happy when the couple told them about the proposal and their decision to get married.

So without any delay Mrs Jeon called Taehyung's parents to talk about the further arrangements for engagement and other functions.

" Tae. .get ready, the Jeons must be on their way to here . Your aunt is already downstairs asking for you and you didn't even got ready..." Mrs Kim said looking at him .

" Mom .. I don't know what to wear , these all are not good in tired of finding a good dress to wear for today please help me...even Jimin is not here today as he have to go to his hometown for some work..." He pouts and his mother chuckle before pulling out a beautiful dress out .

" Here wear this ok...the pandit ( priest) ji is on his way Seokjin is already looking after the Pooja preparation...so bear be fast ok..." She left and Taehyung sat on the bed before taking out the essential things he needs and walk inside the bathroom.

Downstairs the hall is decorated with flowers and small decors and Seokjin is decorating the place where the Pooja will happen.

Mr Kim is talking with some relatives they have called .

Namjoon is accompanying his father and talking with the caterer who's responsible for the food for today.

" Joon.. listen son , make sure the sweets are ready before the Pooja starts it'll be needed there ok" he nods and said yes to his mom.

" Eomma...what about the gifts for the Jeons?" Seokjin said to his mother in law.

" Oh they are packed , it's in guest room ok..." She informed him and soon pandit ji came . Seokjin touch his feets with Namjoon as pandit ji give them his blessings.

" Mrs Kim... I've checked the essential things for the Pooja..there are all here just make sure everyone is here before the time for the prayer starts.." He told her and she assure him everyone will be on time.

But after sometime two cars pull in front of the house and first step out Mr and Mrs Jeon. And from other Jungkook with a new face .

" Oh welcome.. welcome Mr Jeon...hope you don't find any difficulty to come here .." Mr Kim greets Mr Jeon.

" Oh no..we are very happy to come afterall we are going to be one family soon..." He says smiling.

Jungkook comes in front and touch Mr Kim feets .

" Stay blessed young man..." He pat his back and Mrs Jeon comes next to Jungkook with a beautiful girl next to her .

" Namaste.." they both said and Mr Kim took them inside.

" Aah.. Mrs Jeon... finally you are here, pandit ji just came" Mrs Kim hug her .

" Well we can't wait to make Taehyung official ours .." they all laugh.

" Hello aunty.." Jungkook said and touch Mrs Kim feet .

" Oh son...stay always happy " she caress his head like a mother.

" And who's this beautiful girl here .." She asks . Mrs Jeon then pull her to side and introduce her to all.

" Oh she's out daughter and Jungkook's sister Jennie..she was out of city when we met last time " Jennie smiles at them and greet them. Mrs Kim hug her saying how pretty she is .

Jungkook then greets Namjoon and Seokjin while looking around for certain beauty as Seokjin got him and teases him about Taehyung making the ceo red .

" Don't worry brother in law...you soon to be bride is taking time to get ready only for you .." Jungkook chuckle and they all sat on the couches . Mr Kim introduce their relatives to them and the elders fall on a decent conversation.

" Mrs Kim... please call everyone for Pooja.." Pandit ji said .

" Sure .. I'll call Taehyung" she told Seokjin to bring Taehyung until then everyone else sat on the places as Jungkook sat on front if the lighting fire ( hawan ) because him and Taehyung going to do the Pooja for good future fortune before their relationship got official.

Taehyung nervously walk downstairs feeling butterflies in his stomach.

" Don't be nervous tae ..." Seokjin said and hold his hand . As Jungkook look at the stairs and felt his heartbeat race because there comes the person who stolen his night sleeps and capture every dream of his looking so gorgeous.

What Taehyung is wearing...

" Oh my ... you're looking so beautiful Taehyung.." Mrs Jeon said and everyone is just looking at him only .

He smiles and walk to Mr and Mrs Jeon to touch their feets and they give him their blessings.

" Hello..bhabi ..I'm Jennie your sister in law..God hyung really chosed himself and princess huh!" Jennie said and hig Taehyung who laugh lightly and hig her back.

" It's so nice to meet you in person Jennie... and you're yourself very pretty" he says .

" Ok ..we could talk later on .. Taehyung go dear and sit next to Jungkook" Taehyung nods and walk to sit next to the whipped ceo who doesn't even blink since he came.

Jungkook look at him and secretly hold his hand making Taehyung glare at him . But he smirk and wunk at him.

" You're looking ethereal Mrs Jeon.." he whispered softly making Taehyung blush .

" Well what could I say ... Mr Jeon I always look ethereal don't I..?" He says in sassy tone , Jungkook bite his lip as he look at him with dark eyes but the voice of pandit ji bring them out of their small eye contact competition.

" Son please put your hand in your future husband's" Jungkook forward his hand and Taehyung kept his on his when pandit ji put flower and a silver coin on it repeating the prayer .

Everyone join their hands and thought about God for happiness and prosperity for future.

Jungkook and Taehyung perform all the rituals of the Pooja together and the Pooja ended with them offering Prasad to everyone and touching pandit ji feets .

" Mrs Kim please keep these silver coin in your house temple and give it to Taehyung when he'll leave for his new house ..." Mrs Kim nods and took it .

" Ok ... everyone let's go food is all set " everyone left to the hall where the food is being set and served for all family and guests as well but Jungkook look around and pull Taehyung with himself in the near room locking the door behind.

Taehyung look at him in surprise and Jungkook just wrap his arms around his bare waist making Taehyung gulp.

" What are you doing...what if someone saw us huh!" He says looking sternly at the ceo but did Jungkook listen no.

" What I'm doing...I'm just taking a sweet moment to spend some time with my future bride..." He says and bring him more closer .

Taehyung put his hand on his build chest while Jungkook snuggle into his neck enjoying the lavender fragrance he seems to love now .

" I missed you a lot love ...." He whispered.

" We just met two days back you know" Taehyung says teasingly.

" That's to long for me Mrs Jeon... I want to see you and be with you always...just waiting for the wedding then you'll be mine.. " Taehyung hums and kiss his mole on his chin .

" Now who's taking advantage of the situation huh!" Jungkook says .

" What I'm just loving my boyfriend you know..." Tae said and Jungkook leans closer to him to capture those sinful lips but a knock interrupted them that make Taehyung pull away and stood ten feets away from Jungkook.

" Tae ..are you here , mom us calling you " Jin says from outside.

" Ye..yes ..hyung ..I'm coming wait .." he look at Jungkook who's just smirk at him making him pout as he walk to door and last time look back at him before running outside.

" He's going to be death of mine..." He clear his throat and look at himself in the mirror before walking out .

They all have their food and now pandit ji is telling them the good day for engagement.

" Well Mrs Jeon... the day after this weekend is good and very nice for the engagement...after this there's no good day for two weeks..." And immediately Jungkook look at his parents with pleading eyes and Taehyung got nervous.

" Well we don't have any problem with this...what do you say Mr Kim?" Mr Jeon asks .

" We are also ok...but how will preparation going to happen in such a short period " he put his concern forward .

" Don't worry uncle...you don't have to be worried about anything one of my friend is organiser I'll let his team handled everything you just took care of the invitation..." Jungkook says .

" Ok so it's final... engagement on this Monday...." They all got happy and start planning. Jungkook kept looking at the shining face of his love who's laughing while talking to Jennie.

And now he only wait for the engagement day . To fit the ring on his Taehyung's finger in front of the world.

--------------------------------------------------

So after long time..
But hope you all like it .
Engagement is next .
Purple you 💜.

Take care everyone ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 6.9K 22
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
432K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
275K 10.1K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
101K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...