MDZS: Scars Remain Unforgotte...

Від xXIsh_thestarfireXx

'When the memories of your past linger about.' 'Thrown off a cliff, a desired end. He who met with resurrecti... Більше

Prologue: Yiling Patriarch, subdued evil lurking between eyes.
Chapter-1: Fairy of fate, a stringed choice.
Chapter-2: A Guqin's sound, first appearances all over again.
Chapter-3: Tall tales, drunken dreams.
Chapter-4: 'I can help! Allow me to do so!'
Chapter-5: Mo's Manor, spiritual energy, A shard of Yin Iron!?
Chapter-6: Northwest, man-eating ridge? Lan Zhan agrees!
Feedback Page
Chapter-7: Rumoured man-eating bunker, blades everywhere.
Extra: A lyrical ballad based on the song 'Drunken Dream of the Past.'
Chapter-8: Past pains, I can't believe he's my nephew!
Chapter-9: Drunk confessions: Lan Zhan likes rabbits! (R18)
Chapter-10: The piece of cloth, a trip to the market.
Chapter-11 (Part-1): Nightmares again, the raven caws.
Chapter-11 (Part-2): 'I stand watching.'
Chapter-12: Sugar bites, bitter blood, a man blind in bluffs.

Author's Notes: First time.

43 5 0
Від xXIsh_thestarfireXx

This is my first time writing fanfiction.

Writing is never easy. For beginners, experts, or those in-between. Even the greatest authors once felt miserable and unsatisfied with their work. It is normal to feel not enough, but it is unhealthy to drag yourself down doing so.

Fanfiction is great practise, before attempting original works. But when it comes to engaging readers with this genre, it is no easy achievement. Because, an author knows his/her/their own creation best. If you do not know the base or core of the story, what the author is trying to say, then, it will be difficult to use the plot and stretch it to believable storylines made by yourself.

So pardon me if there are some inaccuracies in timing, place, addressing, description of characters and places and portrayal of characters' behaviour. And, grammatical errors. English is not my first language.

I do not mean to offend anyone.

Enjoy reading further, dear reader.

(And sorry for the late updates.)

🌸Ish🌸

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

158K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
77.9K 5.6K 29
[Completed] BOOK 2 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Seven years after the painful separation from his former lover, Wei Wuxian had determined to leave...
37.3K 1.8K 16
Jin Guang Yao, the once known child of a prostitute, the ruthless Lanling Jin Sect Leader who killed his father, brother, teacher, wife, son, and fri...
175K 6.2K 30
Everyone who knew or loved Wei Wuxian dead or alive were brought into a room to reveal the truth which included his memories and the true unfolding o...