mommy we miss you

By gameover3636

This story is a search of our youngsters to find there omega mommy. Let's wait and see who is there omega mom... More

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
characters update
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 9

3.2K 168 21
By gameover3636

Next day zizhen and jingyi got an appointment in nie coorparation.They cut the class and go to there.

Now nie huaisang is the CEO of nie coorparation .He was married to an alpha,but he died after marriage.so he is widower.Now he works with his brother nie mingjue.

Zizhen and jingyi were waiting for him in the corridor.soon They get in the cabin.

Huaisang,"how could I help you?"

Zizhen," l am Jiang zizhen and this is lan jingyi.we are here for lan xingchen."

Huaisang,"xingchen!....did he want to contact me. where is he?after eloping with xueyang l doesn't get any information of him.l called him for somany times.But l don't get it.How is he?"

Zizhen,"He is ..............no more."

Huaisang,"what do you mean?"
He yelled.
They saw the newspaper report to him.
Huaisang,"it's not him.no.....l don't believe."

Jingyi,"it's the truth,we are here for getting information.we want to know about love life of uncle xingchen and xue yang."

Huaisang,"xueyang doesn't do this.He is very sweet and kind person.He loves xingchen very much.l am always with xingchen.l am his best friend.xueyangdoesn't do this.He is not that kind of person."

Zizhen,"we also know this.so we are here to seek justice for uncle xingchen."

Huaisang,"how could I help you?"

Zizhen,"we also don't have accurate plan.we don't know what to do.we don't have any hint for investigation.nobody is supporting us."

Huaisang,"l will support you guys in every time. please explain the things."

They explained the things.

Huaisang,"so things are like.Who knows his death in the family ?"

Jingyi,,"l think only my father,mother, uncle wangji knows the truth because once l accidentally see grandpa qiren calls someone for getting details of uncle xingchen.l his behind the door heard things."

Huaisang,"so things are like this. "

They discussed the matter .

________

Yuan is very sad , because he misses mommy.

Yuan,"l want to go home."

Shizhui,"don't worry.we can go."

Next morning,the trio go to wuxian's house.They doesn't tell this to wangji.soon they entered apartment complex,they ring the bell. suddenly the door burst open and wuxian hugs yuan.

Wuxian,"yesterday l was very worried about you.so l...."

Yuan,"no problem mommy,it's my mistake to not tell you ."

Wuxian patted yuan's head. wuxian looked Shizhui and A-qing he invited them to hug. A-qing snuggled more on wuxian's neck.she feel very comfortable.

Wuxian and children were sitting inside the apartment. The inside is very small and simple.

Wuxian is emotional on seeing his alpha children.He patted on there heads and comforted them.

Wuxian ,"l will cook breakfast,wait here."

He go to kitchen and started to prepare fish porridge.
Yuan,"mommy, don't add more spice they are less tolerant to spice like daddy."

Wuxian,"yeah."

Wuxian hurriedly cook food to them and served them.shizhui eat soup but soup flows to sideways mouth.

Wuxian,"ahh.....shizhui till you don't study to eat porridge always spills it."
By saying that he wiped shizhui mouth.shizhui feels very delighted.

That day time the trio spent time with there mommy.

In lan mansion wangji was waiting for them.But they doesn't arrived.so he went for them to apartment.He parked the car.He heard laughs and giggles from the apartment.He pressed the calling bell.yuan opened the door,he guestered him to get in . everyone is eating dinner.wuxian prepared shrimps and rice for children.

Wuxian stunned on seeing wangji.wangji get in the house.

Shizhui,"daddy ...."

There is a tension in the room .To avoid tension a-qing,"daddy come here and eat dinner with us."
But wangji looked wuxian.
Children also looked wuxian.
Wuxian,"please take a seat...."

Wangji come and sit on a chair .
Wuxian,"l will prepare omlette."
Wangji,"mm"

Wuxian prepared omlette for wangji.He knows that wangji doesn't like shrimps.

Children smiled ear to ear.
Wangji started to eat .He feels very nostalgic for food taste . Earlier he loved wuxian's cooking.

No one talked on dinner.But it was very clam and peaceful.

After dinner shizhui and A-Qing goes with wangji. yuan stays with wuxian.They know it is very difficult to join them now, because of the case and wangji is married to wen qing.

____

Zizhen and jingyi doesn't get any hint.Finally zizhen go to somewhere with jingyi.He goes to lan qiren.At that time he was in lan coorparation.

Qiren,"jingyi my dear,why did you come here?"
he pinched on his cheeks.

Jingyi,'grandpa...."
he whinned.

Zizhen,"grandpa please tell us what happened between uncle wangji and uncle wuxian.we want to know every details.we also know about uncle xingchen."

Qiren,"......"

Zizhen,"we want to know what happened?"

Qiren,"there is nothing happened.my omega son eloped with xueyang.He trashed our family name.He destroy our name."

Zizhen,"is loving a great sin?"

Qiren,"No loving is not a sin.but his marriage is already fixed,he doesn't say anyword that he loves someone."

Zizhen,"if he says , do you agree?"

Qiren,"......."
Qiren's eyes swells with tears.

Zizhen,"l know you wholeheartedly accept them,he is your son,your only omega son."

Qiren's cries . jingyi comforted him.

Zizhen,"we know that, you are searching for him.he...."

Jingyi,"no...."

Zizhen,"Uncle xingchen is very fine.He will come lan mansion on next week."

Jingyi,"......"

Qiren,"is it true?"

Zizhen,"yes. inform everyone."

Qiren ,"ok."

On way back ,

Jingyi,"what are you planning?"

Zizhen,"the killer is in your family."

Jingyi,"what the hell are you telling........"
He shouted.

___

__
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.7K 18
Let's read and enjoy how love between mafia King and cute omega blooms....😘 yizhan omegaverse English fanfic❤️ Wang Xian fanfiction Omega verse AU M...
10.2K 694 8
The Yiling Patriarch just needs to see him one more time ! He is confident in his looks immortal or not the Yiling Patriarch will definitely fall fo...
43.7K 2.7K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
42.1K 2.2K 20
Wang Xian English ff Wei wuxian was rich arrogant and self centred person.He has severe anger issues.He marries lan wangji for his on benefit. Let's...