Mace Coronel Imagines

By MarianaArriaga915

Mace Coronel Imagines of himself and his characters. -Mace Coronel -Dicky Harper Leave requests. Enjoy #1 on... More

Requests/ Introduction
The Halloween Dance- Dicky Harper
Injured Arm- Dicky Harper
Space- Dicky Harper
You love me- Mace Coronel
Breakfast In The Morning- Mace Coronel
Crush- Dicky Harper
Dating Mace Coronel would include....
Making Out- Mace Coronel
Moving- Dicky Harper
Pillow Fight- Dicky Harper
Panic Attacks- Mace Coronel
Sad Drunk- Mace Coronel
Best Friend's Brother
Future - Mace Coronel
Skater Boy Jealousy - Mace Coronel
Insta Post ~ Mace Coronel

Sick - Mace Coronel

374 7 4
By MarianaArriaga915

Request made by @Hi8lu9 Thank you for requesting! Hope you like this!

This morning you woke up to a migraine , runny nose, & sore throat. Basically feeling and looking like shit and a mess at the same time.

Luckily, your boyfriend, Mace, took the day off to take care of you. Even the bit of light made the migraine worse. He made you soup for the sore throat. Water and an ice pack on your forehead for the terrible migraine. When he went to leave to let you rest, you stopped him.

"Wait. Can you cuddle me? I need my snuggle bear." You pouted, pulling out the puppy eyes when Mace went to argue that you needed rest. He signed knowing he lost the battle before it even began.

That's how you both spent the day, cudding your snuggle bear and Mace taking care of you like the good, loving boyfriend he is.

173 words
Stay hydrated, my friends! Feel free to comment requests! I don't judge! This is a free-judge zone.

Pride Month🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
757K 20.5K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...