Art Book!

By CatStyles183

I've been seeing people with Art Books are showing their drawings, so I decided to make one too! I will put s... More

Hello!
Robin
Sneak peek of Covered Moon!
For DawnfireOfSkyClan
Graystripe, DON'T!
Robinheart
Raindrop
Oh no...
If Warriors was in Mystery...
*Gasp* The One Time I'm Probably Going To Have Skill
Graystripe with Silverstream
For Frostwind88's Contest
An IceWing
Starflight
My summer Profile picture!
Darkstalker Poster
Redraw of Sandwhisker
Moon-Watcher
Orca should get a Winglet
Qibli, but a cat!
My new WoF OC!
Frostwind88's Pfp
:0 A Dark Forest cat!
Redraw the Covered Moon Cover
Sunbeam
RavenxBarley Ship Art
Ship Art
Fallowsong's Grief
New character Ref Sheet
I did the WoF hybrid challenge!
Mothpool
Twilight from Songs Fading
Sunpaw
Evil Alderheart?
Windstar and Shadowstar
Brightheart Poster
Cloudy Skies Cover Redraw
Friends
Autumn pfp
ThistlefleckxFlowerchomp
Villain OCs Ready for Halloween
Cursed? (Warning: Blood)
For Jasmin_Twilightmoon
Blossomfall
Frosted Mist
Not really art but...
New Cover for Songs Fading
Winter Theme
Cover for Frostwind88
*gasp* Is this... a person?!?!
Traditional Art (More people)
Dipper and Mabel name cards
Spring pfp
Eclipsefall in the eclipse
Art dump

More hybrids!

41 5 46
By CatStyles183

Okay, so I continued doing the little hybrid challenge and I got these tribes:

A MudWing-SeaWing.

A HiveWing-SandWing.

A NightWing-SeaWing.

A SilkWing-SandWing.

And, a NightWing-SkyWing.

First up, the MudWing-SeaWing:

6/17/2023

I named this shy little boi, Bowfin. (A bowfin is a type of fish that lives the swamp.) Wow, I don't really like how the accents turned out. I wanted it to have like a yellowish-green, but with more yellow and I don't like how it turned out. I wanted it to seem like the brown was fading into the yellow, but it obviously did not turn out like that. But I like the pose I managed to pull off, it definitely shows his personality.

Bowfin has an okay relationship with his family, but it was kind of awkward, since his father was is one of the many, many princes so Bowfin was a part of the royal SeaWing family. So it made things a little awkward, and he preferred not to have all the attention that he did get. And it wasn't a good type of attention.

He lives with the rest of his family in the Deep Sea Palace, mostly hanging by himself in his room. He likes making jewelry because it makes him feel calm, but also respected since he gives so many of his creations to his family. He is reserved, shy, always doubting on himself, but he's really helpful and thoughtful when you know and understand him.

Like I said before, I don't really like Bowfin's ways of the color palette. And that's I really have to say about this. He's a bit of a lonely character, but still interesting if you dig in deep enough. He also has fire if your wondering.

The next one is the HiveWing-SandWing hybrid.

6/17/2023

This is Beetle. Which of course is a type of bug that can live in the desert. I actually like this. I think that the orange, the pale cream, the yellow and the weird green-brown are just really nice together. And her expression and pose is also saying just so much about her. But ugh, that arm that's touching her neck was absolutely painful to make.

Beetle has a bit of a sour relationship with everybody she meets. She's a bit full of herself, dramatic, sassy, but responsible and skilled. She lives in the shores of the SandWing kingdom, close near the Kingdom of Ice where her parents met when her mother, a HiveWing, went journeying to Pyrrhia. Beetle was treated badly by her father, a SandWing, who didn't like the idea of an odd-looking dragonet from him.

Beetle likes to write to get away from the world around her, and just be herself. It's nice in her opinion. And no one can take it away from her.

This may be one of my favorites from this batch of hybrids. Beetle is a nice-colored, and just a nice mix of SandWings and HiveWings. For an example, I just like the idea of four normal wings. And if your wondering, use, she can use her tail barb, but she doesn't have fire.

6/17/2023

This is Oceansearcher, a NightWing-SeaWing hybrid. I chose the name Oceansearcher, just because of the described names of the NightWings and threw in someone SeaWing theme. (My original name for Oceansearcher was Fishchaser. Er, not the best name since all SeaWings chase fish, sooo yeah.)

Oceansearcher is a very dark-colored SeaWing who's family lives on an island by the rainforest. Her mother and father were both assassins that were meant to kill the other tribe's nobles but they both found out about each other and fell in love. They vacated to one of the islands in the Sea Kingdom so that they could live a peaceful life together. They had two dragonets, Wavemaker and Oceansearcher. Oceansearcher has a good relationship with her family.

Because of her being isolated with the rest of the other tribes, she acts a little differently and doesn't realize when she offends someone when doing something. She's weird, curious which can lead to nosiness, kind, and sweet. Her family adores her because of this, but she can get into some trouble with her chaotic twin brother, Wavemaker. Wavemaker has the same colors as Oceansearcher, just mixed around if anyone is curious about that. He is also troublesome, a bit of a liar, funny, and loyal.

Oceansearcher once met another SeaWing. Her name was Bay. Oceansearcher and Bay soon fell in love with each other but like to keep it a secret since Bay's parents wouldn't like the fact that she's a lesbian. 

I think Oceansearcher is a cute character that would definitely be a possible favorite if she was a canon character. However, she cannot read minds, see the future, and she does not have bioluminescent scales. Luckily though she can breathe underwater and since she's the hybrid of two tribes that can see in the dark, she can do that as well.

Next hybrid!

6/17/2023

Gold-Hunter is named after the Gold-Hunter Hairstreak butterfly that sometimes lives in deserts. Gold-Hunter is absolutely has a bit more brawn than brains, despite the fact that he's half of a very peaceful tribe.

Gold-Hunter has a bit of a neutral relationship with dragons that he meets with. They most of the time see him a little less smarter than other dragons. No dragons bully him, but if they snicker something behind his back, he's that type to immediately forget and not even question it. Gold-Hunter has a younger sister (he's seven by the way), named Painted. (After the Painted Lady butterfly). Painted- who is four years younger than Gold-Hunter - likes him and thinks that he's funny. So she gave him an emerald bracelet with light-colored sapphires in it.

Gold-Hunter, is bulky, strong, light-hearted, not very smart, funny, and makes a lot of mistakes and hates himself for that.

Gold-Hunter is okay, I guess. His design was cute and fun to make. Gold-Hunter can't make fire but he can make silk. But his sister can make fire but can't make silk.

Last but not least, the NightWing-SkyWing hybrid!

6/17/2023

I named her Falconhunter. Falcon- because of her SkyWing part and -hunter, because of her NightWing part. (I am sorry that there are no scale details on her, I was feeling lazy and tired because I finished her at about 10:30 PM for me... so yeah.) But... I really like her colors. It makes her intimidating.

Falconhunter makes a fierce first impression the first time you meet her. She makes a lot of rivals and enemies, which most of the time she crushes. No one ever teases her about being a hybrid because the wouldn't like the idea of bullying a very manipulative dragonet. She's about six years old, but nearly an adult.

Falconhunter is fast, smart, vicious, manipulative, calm when saying her sly words and likes to look at things at multiple angles. She gets her aggressiveness from her SkyWing part but her smarts from her NightWing genes, since both of her parents where soldiers in war before wanting a peaceful life.

Out of all these dragons from this batch, Falconhunter was my favorite. That's all I got to say.

So, I didn't really feel as attached as I was with the first round of hybrids, so if I do reach 100 followers and make an adopt book, I would most likely put these guys in there. Well... maybe all of them except Falconhunter. SHE'S JUST SO COOl- *sobs* Out of all the characters I've made so far, Evergreen and Falconhunter are the best.

Okay, I should probably be getting to bed now because it's nearly 11:30 PM right now when I'm writing this... so yeah -_-

ALSO! I may not continue drawing hybrids this week (not counting today and tomorrow since it's the end of a week, I mean the start of my Monday), because I want to just write, but eh. I might. It just that these hybrids that up a lot of my time because I like doing a lot of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 2.9K 195
**Completed** ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Old Art = Major Cringes and Eye Failure (Blindness) 🔜🎨👍 If you wanna check out my artwork, I recommend you to check...
8.1K 588 200
Book I made to post art, game screenshots, and other stuff I do. I also talk about stuff here like movie reactions, game theories I come up with, and...
9.3K 2.9K 110
I made this art book because I want to share my art with people. Here you can find some of my OCS and other madness. I may not be the best artist, bu...
87.2K 3.2K 130
For all Wings of fire fans, my most favorite things of WINGS OF FIRE!!!! Drawings, characters, quotes, my favorite book parts, and much more. (Update...