The Cheated Good Son (Depress...

Von LittleClayishIce

Arata Atsuko, a 18 year old 2nd year highschool student was living a normal happy life, having a loving famil... Mehr

Chapter 1: The Horrid Truth
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Three's Worries
Chapter 4: The Break-Up
Chapter 5: Regret? Maybe
Chapter 6: Absolute Teasing And Too Much Teasing
Chapter 7: Motivations
Chapter 8: A Body's Natural Reaction
Chapter 9: Letting Anger Out
Chapter 10: The Nostalgic Past
Chapter 11: Anger Limits
Chapter 12: LET THE RAGE OUT!!!
Chapter 13: 2 Fights, 2 Knockouts
Chapter 14: I Hate You
Chapter 15: Advances
Chapter 16: Kidnapping
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Training Pt2
Chapter 19: The Crazy Flasher
Chapter 20: All Out War
Chapter 21: All Out War (2)
Chapter 22: Winning Team
Chapter 23: Back to Normal...and to School
Chapter 25: Problems In School
Chapter 26: Back To School Problems
Chapter 27: Back To School Problems Pt.2

Chapter 24: School Drama

4.9K 96 19
Von LittleClayishIce

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Arata's pov:

I took my first steps into my highschool academy as a new teen. A changed on who can properly defend himself, and thanks to Jake's training, I developed some muscles. I'm not ripped, but I'm not slim too.

I took as step in and many of my classmates looked at me with shocked expressions. The former nerdy guy had gotten taller and muscular, as I walked passed them all with my bag hanging behind my back, being held by my left-hand.

Arata:'This is gonna take me some time to get used to.' I voiced my thoughts about the stares the other students are giving me

Every student who knew me were all in surprised mode, they never saw me like this, someone who now had a decent build, and when I entered my classroom, everyone's attentions was all onto me.

The atmosphere was all awkward as I walked towards my seat and sat down. Everyone's eyes were all still darted towards me as I let out a sigh.

Arata:'Right...just gotta get used to this. I'm sure everything will go smoothly.' I said to myself.

TIMESKIP-LUNCH BREAK 11:45 AM

Arata's pov:

Nothing changed, nothing at all. The bell finally rang and lunch was our subject now. I was about to stand up from my sit as I grabbed my bento that Hiromi cooked for me, but I was suddenly approached by a gal who used to ignore me.

???:"Hey there, Arata-kun! You look good today!" She complimented my looks.

Arata:"Umm...thanks for the compliment, I guess...So, what is it?" I asked her.

???:"Umm...I wanted to ask if you have any plans after school?" She asked me.

This caught me quite off-guard. She never once acknowledged my existence, and now she wants to see me after class. I'm not used to this, but the answer was obvious.

Arata:"Sorry. I have some important matters back at home. I can't." I answered truthfully.

It was quite true you know. Sachiko is left there with Nana and Reiko. I doubt they'll be any fit to take care of a growing child with their...sexual urges.

???:"I see...I guess I'll try tomorrow then." She said as she began to leave.

Really. A simple change of style made one of the most popular girls in school approach me. I guess a book cover is more important that the contents in this society now.

With the popular girl, who was Kanae, finally left, I stood up with my bento and started walking out to go eat with Akeno at the dojo, since Andy-senpai invited us.

Toru's pov:

I was now on my way to get lunch at the cafeteria at school. The 2nd term was starting and I atleast studied something in advance.

But as I walked through the hallway, every student I walked passed all looked at me with hostility and doubtfulness. Really, the stares all hurt.

I guess I deserve this kind of treatment. After all, I just ruined a guys life by taking his family away from him. That guy being Arata, and I plan to apologize to him.

Toru:"..Umm..excuse me?" I called to a random girl.

Random girl:"U-uhhh...please...I don't have any money on me..." She informed.

Toru:"N-no...I ju-" I was cut off as her friend grabbed her hand and ran.

Random friend:"Get away from us, jerk!" She shouted at me.

Now seeing their reactions made my heart drop. Was I really this much of an asshole? Just what made me into this kind of asshole? Why did I become this asshole?

My thoughts were all jumbled up. As my face showed a visible frown of sadness. Of course I deserve this, but still, it doesn't mean that it won't affect me. I deserve this.

Toru"...." I stayed quiet as I saw the two girls's figure fade away in the distance.

And so, I continued on with my walk towards the cafeteria. Everybody all scooted and moved away from me as I walked through the halls, completely avoiding me like the pest that I am.

Toru:"Haaah...just how can I do it?...How can I make things right?" I asked myself as I enter the cafeteria.

I opened the doors and entered in. Immediately everyone all looked at. All eyes were on me as they looked at me with the same hostility, but this time, some were pity.

Toru:'I guess they saw the news.' I referenced the murder of my family

However, someone wasn't feeling the same way towards me. In fact, he was smirking as he waved his hand at me. It was Masuru. A friend of mine as I describe it.

His famous for being one of the most attractive guys in the whole campus. But just like me, his an asshole, which is to be expected if his friend with me.

Masuru:"Come over! Let's have lunch!" He ushered me over to his table.

Toru:"Haaah...no choice I guess." I said, walking towards Masuru's table.

I sat down on the sit available that was across him. As I sat down, he placed down a carton of apple juice with a straw. He offered me a drink as I take it and began to drink.

Masuru:"So...how've you been? Ever since the incident you know?" He asked.

Toru:"....Fine, I guess. I still got my gramps." I answered.

Masuru:"Cool...cause I don't want my friend embarrassing me by crying." He commented.

Masuru always thought of his status and image above all else and friends come in third place in his priorities, with the only thing above it being money and status.

Masuru:"Don't be all down. You just got freedom from parents. You can do whatever you want now that their gone." He insulted my parents.

Hearing him say that made my blood boil in anger. I clutched my hands into fists, squeezing them so hard that it almost made them bleed. My mind was telling me to grab him by the collar and beat him up right then and there.

But, I stopped my motion and moved those thoughts away for now. Many students are watching. I want to prove that I did in-fact change...for the better, unlike Masuru.

Toru:"Whatever you say." I coldly replied.

Masuru:"Weird. Anyways...Today, I have something in store our return in school. A little bullying. Sound's fun, right?" He informed me.

I just continued on drinking my carton of apple juice. Seeing my cold reaction made him annoyed, but he replaced it immediately with a smile.

Masuru:"So...want me to call in that puss, Arata?" He asked.

As soon as I heard that name utter from his mouth, I looked at him with a surprised face which quickly turns into anger.

Masuru:"Woah! He did something to you, huh? Well, how about I set something up?" He offered.

Toru:"...What is it?" I asked.

Masuru:"...I set a meeting between you two. How about it? You'll get a little revenge from what he did to you or something." He explained.

He explained it to me and my eyes lit up. It was a perfect opportunity to apologize to Arata. If...maybe if he can forgive me. Maybe there is a chance I can change...but one this is bothering me.

It's the fact that Masuru is setting this meeting up make's me worried. Masuru isn't someone to do something without payment. There's obviously something I have to pay him back with for this favor.

Toru:"Name you're price." I demanded.

Masuru:"Huh?"

Toru:"I know you, Masuru. You wouldn't help unless you get something out of it. So, what do you want in return?" I asked.

Masuru:"Oh nothing...just that I get to beat him up after you." He offered.

Toru:"...Fine, but after my fight with him." I lied.

Masuru:"Good..you got yourself a deal.

Toru:"So, when does this happen?" I asked.

Masuru:"Don't worry...it happens now."

BEHIND THE SCHOOL-A FEW MINUTES AFTER

Arata's pov:

During lunch, a girl who I don't even know asked me to meet her behind the school. I didn't know her, but I also didn't want to disappoint anyone. Many students already think I turned into an asshole cause I changed.

So, to prove that I didn't change, I decided to just follow the girl's instructions to meet her behind the school. Lunch was almost done so I decided to skip it.

I went behind the school where the field track was. It was empty as it was still lunch, but as I arrived, the girl was nowhere to be seen, and in her place was someone I hated...no, hate is too small of a word.

No word was available to be said in order to describe my hatred for this man. It was Toru, my bully. The entire reason why everything happened.

But as I saw his appearance, something changed and it was obvious. His eyes are almost empty and his clothing...his not revealing his tattoos anymore? He was rather proud of them if I remembered.

Toru:"Hey...you actually showed up." He voiced his surprise.

Arata:"....Just spit it out." I demanded.

I didn't want to be here, near him. I want payback, but I don't want to get in trouble. For all I know, a student could just walk by and report us.

Toru heard my response and he flinched a bit, but he regained his composure and started walking towards me. After a while, he stopped right infront of me as we both stared at each other right in the eye, as I get ready for a fight.

Everything that was happening was obviously leading to a fight. But to my surprise, he knees on his knees infront of me.

Toru:"...I'm....sorry." He apologized.

Arata:"...What?" I said in confusion.

The cocky and prideful Toru. The one who bullied me for all of my school days here...is currently on his knees begging for forgiveness.

In my thoughts, people are to expect for the questions to pop out. Do you think you deserve it? You seriously think this is enough? Should I forgive him? Many people would think like but me, only one word was available....why?

Arata:"...Why?....why now?" I asked him.

Toru:"I-I know it's not gonn-Gah!" He shouted as I pulled him up by his collar.

Arata:"You're right! It's not enough! And yet, you still apologized!" I shouted.

As I grabbed him by the collar, I reeled in my right hand and formed a fist. I punch him straight onto the ground as hus head impacted with the dirt, by my fist.

Arata:"What happened!? What changed!? Why are you apologizing!?" I shouted as I continue to beat on him.

At that moment, I didn't care what people saw. All I cared about was beating down...but, after every blow, my punches began to get weaker and weaker, until on my 15th punch, I finally stopped.

Arata:"...Why?...Why now? Why change now that everything has already happened?" I said in a distraught tone.

If only Toru was like this from the start...if only he wasn't such an asshole before...if only he wasn't prideful...none of this wouldn't have happen if...

Arata:"...." I stayed silent as I look at the beaten up face of Toru.

Toru:"....I'm....sorry....for everything." He apologized despite what I did to him.

Arata:"....Go rot in hell." I insulted him.

After that, I finally let him go and started walking away, leaving him all beat up on the ground as I hear him cry and cover his eyes.

Arata:"...You deserve this." I said...trying to find if I was right.

No Pov:

Toru was left behind by Arata. He cried as in his thoughts, he was rather sad.

Toru:'Stupid! Stupid! Why was such an asshole!? What happened to me!? Arata...I'm sorry.' He said in his mind.

However, as he cried and cried, pleading for forgives in his mind, Masuru was behind the wall as he heard and saw what just happened.

Masuru:"Poor Toru. Look's like you messed up Arata. You beat up my friend for apologizing in making you're life the least interesting. So..." He said as he put on a pair of brass knuckles, with a crazed smile appearing.

Masuru:"I'll make you pay."

Masuru was now on his way to beat up Arata. In reality, he didn't care what happened to Toru...but the fact that he was beaten by the nerdy Arata was... embarrassing. It will bring down his status by being friends with Toru...it's time for him to correct that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...